PDA

View Full Version : Section 43 and Backing Yesterday.

tamig
25-11-2012, 09:16 AM
For the first time this season, there was an element of going back to what it was like over the past few years. When Aberdeen scored, the Hibs fans shut up. And that was it until our last ditch push in the final few minutes. Once the goal went in, this was the time for the crowd to get behind the team. It never happened yesterday for some reason. I have no idea why.

lord bunberry
25-11-2012, 09:19 AM
For the first time this season, there was an element of going back to what it was like over the past few years. When Aberdeen scored, the Hibs fans shut up. And that was it until our last ditch push in the final few minutes. Once the goal went in, this was the time for the crowd to get behind the team. It never happened yesterday for some reason. I have no idea why.

I disagree with that i thought the atmosphere was pretty good yesterday even after the sheep scored

bigwheel
25-11-2012, 09:23 AM
I thought sect 43 were excellent yesterday - great noise heard from seat in the West - well done !!

AlbertK86
25-11-2012, 09:43 AM

Think everyone was stunned that we had completely controlled the game and the sheep scored with their one and only real chance.

Could actually see it coming as we were missing chance after chance.

Felt the fans took a bit to recover but gave a good backing as the team tried to recover

S.sct
25-11-2012, 09:50 AM

Got to agree, understand the circumstances but that's the time to get the noise going. Tried from the FF but the whole support seemed to go quiet after their goal.

Sect43
25-11-2012, 09:52 AM

Aberdeen are pish and they scored a goal which was undeserved. Gobsmacked comes to mind.

There are only 15-20 of us, the whole support were excellant at times yesterday.

But aye, reading between the lines of your spraff we were the root cause of that defeat. Away and find something or someong else to blame. If we put a quarter of our chances away yesterday we would have strolled that game.

Sing a wee bit louder next time.

FifeHibernian
25-11-2012, 10:51 AM
Aberdeen are pish and they scored a goal which was undeserved. Gobsmacked comes to mind.

There are only 15-20 of us, the whole support were excellant at times yesterday.

But aye, reading between the lines of your spraff we were the root cause of that defeat. Away and find something or someong else to blame. If we put a quarter of our chances away yesterday we would have strolled that game.

Don't think he was saying that mate! Obviously you guys don't even have to sing and it's not your fault hibs didn't take their chances.

I noticed it at Dundee too though. Everyone shut up after Dundee's first, including sect 43. I reckon you should sing even louder and show defiance if we go behind cause everyone looks to you guys to get the atmosphere going and it makes a big difference if the fans bounce back straight away.

In general though I think sect 43 is great (including the drum) and you've improved the atmosphere loads since you've started. Just a bit of constructive criticism so you can get even better.

JollyGreenGiant
25-11-2012, 10:59 AM
Thought the fans were great yesterday, especially when we were pushing for the opening goal.

Ok, it did go a bit quiet after Aberdeen scored, but as a previous poster said, just think we were all in shock. It looked to me like it was just going to be a matter of time before we scored, then we got hit with a sucker punch!

But we were always going to go through a bad patch, so the fans need to get right behind the team in the next 2 games :agree:

Scouse Hibee
25-11-2012, 11:06 AM

Once again when someone makes an observation or asks a question about Sect 43 you go on a mindless rant and miss the point altogether. Get a grip you come across like a spoilt bairn who throws his toys out of the pram at the slighest hint of crtiticism which this actually wasn't.

tamig
25-11-2012, 11:15 AM

What an outlandish response. Jeezo.

Where did I point the finger at anyone? I was observing what happened and I was surprised by it. That's all. You really need to read posts before jumping down folk's throats :rolleyes:

Section 43 have been excellent in getting the atmosphere going this season but it all went flat yesterday after the goal. Observation.

LeighLoyal
25-11-2012, 11:34 AM
`Sect 43 are great. Keep it up guys.

Hibs3-2
25-11-2012, 11:47 AM
Why is it after every defeat theres a thread about sect43 being terrible? Ffs if you don't like the group (don't understand why) just say it, don't wait until after a defeat to slate us

bingo70
25-11-2012, 11:48 AM
I've been pretty critical of sect 43 but they're doing a good job of doing what they want to do. These new chants and songs aren't for me but the rest of the stadium seems to be buying into it which is far more important than making me happy. The only gripe i've got about yesterday and whenever we play against aberdeen which dates back to before section 43 existed is this 'the sheep are on fire' chant, it's stupid. I know it's mean to be a wind up in reference to their fan that got set on fire on the train but the song should be 'the sheep was on fire'. The difference between 'was' and 'are' on fire is pretty significant, especially when they're beating us!

Sect43
25-11-2012, 12:12 PM
Once again when someone makes an observation or asks a question about Sect 43 you go on a mindless rant and miss the point altogether. Get a grip you come across like a spoilt bairn who throws his toys out of the pram at the slighest hint of crtiticism which this actually wasn't.

A few of us actually predicted a response from you, sticking your nose in a negative thread against us again. Well known how you feel about us, but keep it coming Scouse.

We try to sing when the teams getting beat, but its difficult to get anything to catch on. Cant do it ourselves.

Skanko79
25-11-2012, 12:12 PM
I've been pretty critical of sect 43 but they're doing a good job of doing what they want to do. These new chants and songs aren't for me but the rest of the stadium seems to be buying into it which is far more important than making me happy. The only gripe i've got about yesterday and whenever we play against aberdeen which dates back to before section 43 existed is this 'the sheep are on fire' chant, it's stupid. I know it's mean to be a wind up in reference to their fan that got set on fire on the train but the song should be 'the sheep was on fire'. The difference between 'was' and 'are' on fire is pretty significant, especially when they're beating us!

EVERY time we play aberdeen this gets brought up too. go and tell the folk singing it to shut up next time.

Col2
25-11-2012, 12:15 PM
Sect 43 have transformed the 90 minute atmosphere and have brought more and more fans into making a noise!

Can't see how anyone can be critical.

Chuck Rhoades
25-11-2012, 12:18 PM
Sect 43 have transformed the 90 minute atmosphere and have brought more and more fans into making a noise!

Can't see how anyone can be critical.

We welcome criticism and try to improve each week.

The usual suspects will always shoot us down, doesn't bother us.

It's laughable when the majority of said suspects rarely attend the matches!

Pretty Boy
25-11-2012, 12:21 PM
Bit of an over the top reaction to the OP no?

Whilst I think It's unfair to single out Sect 43 in the thread title, I think he has a valid enough point. The support from the stands was good yesterday but after Aberdeen scored it went very quiet and some of the criticism was like last season all over again. It wasn't until the last 4 or 5 minutes that everyone got behind the team again.

Capt Mainwaring
25-11-2012, 12:31 PM
This shouldn't descend into an anti Section 43 thread , we all have a part to play in cheering the team on. I think most of the stadium was stunned after Aberdeen scored yesterday and that's why the noise dipped for a while.

Full marks to the efforts from Section 43 for yesterday and all season - these guys more than anyone generate the noise and backing that enhances the match day atmosphere. Keep it up guys.

cocopops1875
25-11-2012, 12:33 PM
Think everyone was stunned that we had completely controlled the game and the sheep scored with their one and only real chance.

Could actually see it coming as we were missing chance after chance.

Felt the fans took a bit to recover but gave a good backing as the team tried to recover

This :top marks

ahibby
25-11-2012, 12:45 PM
`Sect 43 are great. Keep it up guys.

Agree totally Sect 43 are superb.:not worth

marinello59
25-11-2012, 12:49 PM
Where were Section43 when the goal was scored? At the first sign of danger then the very least I would expect to see was a pich invasion. Useless, the lot of them.:bitchy:

Scouse Hibee
25-11-2012, 12:54 PM
A few of us actually predicted a response from you, sticking your nose in a negative thread against us again. Well known how you feel about us, but keep it coming Scouse.

We try to sing when the teams getting beat, but its difficult to get anything to catch on. Cant do it ourselves.

FFS get off your high horse, if it's well known how I feel about you then you know I fully support everything you do and made this quite clear to BR several months ago. This isn't a negative thread against you at all despite your best efforts to make it so! The OP asked a question which only required an answer not a raise the drawbridge and repel the enemy response that you gave.

Keep up the good work and don't take every question as a personal attack or criticism of what you guys do.

Franck Stanton
25-11-2012, 12:59 PM
Prior to the goal , I was impressed by the singing/support from the people in the East Stand. Seemed to be a real good atmosphere and vast array of good Hibby songs. It is however true that when they scored the stand went quiet for a long time. Now I am not blaming in any way Sect 43, as I really do support and appreciate everything they are trying to do at Easter Road on matchdays, respect lads/lassies, real respect. However, having said that the singing did stop after the goal yesterday, That was the fault of every Hibs supporter in the ground, [me included], not just Sect 43/East Standites. Seems we were all gob-smacked to have lost that goal. Never mind, we will win next week and show those yam in-breds just how to throw a party. Onwards and upwards.

Oh and for all the yams looking in - " Hectors gonna get you "

SaulGoodman
25-11-2012, 01:05 PM
Section 43 are great.

Sometimes can't take a bit criticism though, the OP was only making a point, no need to jump down his throat like that.

Not the first time I've noticed that either.

Jpdhfc
25-11-2012, 01:10 PM

Sing a wee bit louder next time.c

Calm down touchy

RIP
25-11-2012, 01:14 PM
This is not a Sect thing. Its more of a general football thing. Although over recent seasons it has become associated with Hibs.

The simple fact is that most of the time we fold when the other team scores. We hardly ever turn a game around, particularly in the last quarter.

Hibs supporters know that and so there's a fated acceptance when we go behind that we will lose. And don't get me started on Fenlon's schoolboy substitution tactics. Fact is we don't show courage off the park nor on it.

And until we can toughen up we will remain easy to beat. The earliest test will be next week. If Hearts score first will we use supporter power to inspire our team or simply piss our pants like we did at Hampden?

Hamish
25-11-2012, 01:14 PM
That was only the second game this season for me and the atmosphere, as well as the team, was night and day compared to the games I attended last season. Thought you guys did a great job in helping to create this. Keep it up. :aok:

Baldy Foghorn
25-11-2012, 01:18 PM
This is not a Sect thing. Its more of a general football thing. Although over recent seasons it has become associated with Hibs.

The simple fact is that most of the time we fold when the other team scores. We hardly ever turn a game around, particularly in the last quarter.

Hibs supporters know that and so there's a fated acceptance when we go behind that we will lose. And don't get me started on Fenlon's schoolboy substitution tactics. Fact is we don't show courage off the park nor on it.

And until we can toughen up we will remain easy to beat. The earliest test will be next week. If Hearts score first will we use supporter power to inspire our team or simply piss our pants like we did at Hampden?

No amount of fan power, supporting and singing would have made a blind bit of difference in May, the team were not up for it from the kick off.....

Big_Franck
25-11-2012, 01:42 PM

I don't think that's fair on the team this year at all. We went behind in the first derby and came back to draw, and could possibly have won the game. We also came from behind at Celtic Park to take a point and again we were arguably the better side in the second half. The team has shown more bottle when we have went behind this season (Dundee game apart), and I think it's about time we as fans started doing the same.

Shrekko
25-11-2012, 02:07 PM
Thought the backing was really good actually but the section 43 boys need to stop being so touchy. There's threads when we win almost giving the credit for the victory to section 43 and I don't recall anyone complaining about that.

GreenArmy1875
25-11-2012, 02:24 PM
I sit in amongst sect 43 and do travel with them from time to time would not say im an active member. I think the problem sometimes is not 43 its the people around the section that seem to go quiet after the goal. They try to get songs started and others do not join. I agree some songs might not be great but its an atmosphere that players and management appreciate to push them on.
Think the people who have negative attitude towards it expect to see ultras with their burberry and stone island jackets on creating the atmosphere rather than proper fans no matter the age or what they look like.

Keep it up Section 43 :flag:Dont listen to the boring old farts

Frogga
25-11-2012, 02:39 PM
I am a big fan of Sect43. To be honest I thought there were long spells where they were unusually quiet yesterday (even before the goal). When they did sing the atmosphere was really good at times :aok:

Anyway I'm not criticising as I always see them as an added bonus to the club and something the club can be proud of.

Hibees07
25-11-2012, 03:00 PM
There were over 10.000 Hibs fans in the crowd yesterday so for anyone to even mention Sect 43 in terms of the atmosphere going quiet is ridiculous. These guys are fantastic and the effort they put in is superb, I only wish they were spread out right along the top of the East as I am sure there are many more fans that would like to join in the singing but prefer to sit in other locations within the stand.

The 'Clapping' songs are great as everyone can join in whether a singer or not, even better on cold days like yesterday.

Brilliant guy's. :aok:

Beefster
25-11-2012, 03:06 PM

Complete overreaction to a post that contained pretty much no criticism.

Devilstorment
25-11-2012, 03:12 PM
what annoyed me more than anything really was in light of Craig Brown's comments regarding Hib's fans leaving when things arent going their way... We did just that! I felt like shouting at the fans that were leaving to get behind the team

marinello59
25-11-2012, 03:13 PM

So you are free to slag off the rest of the Hibs support as lacking courage and accepting defeat. Dearie me, you really should think things through before you post them up Gogs. (I point that out as an expert in the art of jumping in with both feet and thinking about it afterwards.:greengrin)

This is another classic hibs.net argument about nothing. The crowd was good yesterday and for the most part the atmosphere was excellent. You will very rarely get 90 minutes of mayhem at a match, let's accept that yesterday was pretty damn good despite the fact we got beaten. Hell, we even clapped our team off, we ARE a supportive bunch really.
GGTTH

marinello59
25-11-2012, 03:14 PM
what annoyed me more than anything really was in light of Craig Brown's comments regarding Hib's fans leaving when things arent going their way... We did just that! I felt like shouting at the fans that were leaving to get behind the team

No we didn't.

lEXO
25-11-2012, 03:42 PM
Section 43 have been great the last couple of seasons. It,s not just down to them to create an atmosphere and having been to the last 2 away games on the same bus as them i admire what they do. So section 43 guys keep up the good work but dont get to touchy if you think somebody is having a pop. It,s going to happen every now and then.

frazeHFC
25-11-2012, 03:43 PM
Find the post about Dundee a bit bizarre. Thought the atmosphere there was really good up until the 3rd goal when a few folk around us who were adding to the noise left. Even after that at 3-0 there was singing, albeit not quite as loud but that is expected. Yesterday when it went 1-0 think people were just stunned how we lost a goal from being on top most of the 2nd half. Was a bit of a quiet spell but the singing soon picked up again right to the final whistle.

yeezus.
25-11-2012, 03:47 PM
I've only managed to get to 3 games this season (it will be 5 after St. Johnstone and Yams next week) and Sect 43 have been brilliant. Even when Dundee were 3 up - they were still trying to create a good positive atmosphere - as the guy said - they can't do it themselves. I'm sick fed up of negative threads on them.

Shrekko
25-11-2012, 03:53 PM
No we didn't.

Erm... We did.

Folk started streaming away, particularly noticeable in the East.

hibsbollah
25-11-2012, 03:59 PM
I thought the atmosphere was great yesterday :dunno:

In other news, 'A football team's Fans Tend to Get Louder After Team Scores A Goal' says new report by the respected thinktank #StatingtheBleedingobvious.

frazeHFC
25-11-2012, 04:07 PM
Also to add to my post, thought yesterdays atmosphere on the whole was an improvement again on recent games. Having a louder away support for once helped, when the whole of S43/42 etc was on their feet doing Alay Ohh and Hail Hail etc was amazing.

marinello59
25-11-2012, 04:40 PM
Erm... We did.

It was just the normal early leavers in the West. Maybe us prawn sandwich munching mutes are the better fans after all. :devil:

blackpoolhibs
25-11-2012, 04:51 PM
I thought we a a support were good yesterday :top marks, still the numptys behind me having their usual pop at stevenson and wotherspoon from about 5 minutes in. :rolleyes:

blackpoolhibs
25-11-2012, 04:54 PM
And i also thought the Dons fans were good too, it just goes to show again what a nearly full bottom tier can do when full of like minded fans. :wink:

GORDONSMITH7
25-11-2012, 04:59 PM
Complete overreaction to a post that contained pretty much no criticism.

Au contraire. Absolutely measured and reasonably reaction to a rather banal observation in my opinion.

BIG G

At The Edge
25-11-2012, 05:11 PM
Thought the atmosphere was pretty decent yesterday esp when the whole stand(s) joined in on Hail Hail mostly in response to the Aberdeen fans singing. good amount of noise.
there was times when the stadium was kinda quiet but for myself i was quite taken in by the Hibs dominance and the sheer fact we couldn't score, i enjoyed watching Hibs play and appreciating some of our interplay between players.
Anyway i'll crack the whip and bring the fishermans friends sweets next week for the slackers in the S43 and make sure we sing for 90 mins :wink:

The Voice Of Reason
25-11-2012, 06:34 PM
My mate is an Aberdeen fan and was in the away end yesterday.

He said that he thought the hibs fans were brilliant and it was the first time he can remember being out sung by the hibs fans !

Says it all really - great effort s43 - keep it up lads ! :top marks

Hibs till we die.

P.S anyone having a go at s43 needs their head examined, the atmosphere at ER these days is brilliant compared to what it used to be.

LancashireHibby
25-11-2012, 06:45 PM
Not necessarily related to this thread but it did disappoint me to witness someone in section 42 'offering out' a fellow Hibby because of a rather aggressive difference in opinion on Maybury. Definitely not Hibs class. Really enjoyed the atmosphere otherwise and, as already mentioned, the lack of noise inmediately after the goal was because everyone was pretty stunned that we'd gone behind.

RIP
25-11-2012, 10:49 PM
So you are free to slag off the rest of the Hibs support as lacking courage and accepting defeat. Dearie me, you really should think things through before you post them up Gogs. (I point that out as an expert in the art of jumping in with both feet and thinking about it afterwards.:greengrin)

This is another classic hibs.net argument about nothing. The crowd was good yesterday and for the most part the atmosphere was excellent. You will very rarely get 90 minutes of mayhem at a match, let's accept that yesterday was pretty damn good despite the fact we got beaten. Hell, we even clapped our team off, we ARE a supportive bunch really.
GGTTH

I was hoping we could tell the difference between what I was doing in pointing out areas of improvement and your flawed opinion that I was slagging off anyone.

I was 'slagging' off no-one. I'm in there wi the singers every game but even those who stand and sing on a regular basis accept that we shat it at Hampden. If I'm giving anyone a hard time - it's myself and my comrades in the singing section. We've got a long way to go and most of us are not ashamed to admit it. We aspire to inspire others to sing. So when we go quiet after the opposition to score, then there's nobody else to start songs.

We will learn from these experiences

Jonnyboy
25-11-2012, 10:52 PM
Not necessarily related to this thread but it did disappoint me to witness someone in section 42 'offering out' a fellow Hibby because of a rather aggressive difference in opinion on Maybury. Definitely not Hibs class. Really enjoyed the atmosphere otherwise and, as already mentioned, the lack of noise inmediately after the goal was because everyone was pretty stunned that we'd gone behind.

I saw that too LH. Couldn't hear what was being said but it was obviously pretty aggressive.

clerriehibs
25-11-2012, 11:09 PM
Erm... We did.

Can't say i noticed anyone streaming out from sect42.

Pa broon talks pish.

marinello59
26-11-2012, 08:07 AM

I was hoping we could tell the difference between what I was doing in pointing out areas of improvement and your flawed opinion that I was slagging off anyone.

I was 'slagging' off no-one. I'm in there wi the singers every game but even those who stand and sing on a regular basis accept that we shat it at Hampden. If I'm giving anyone a hard time - it's myself and my comrades in the singing section. We've got a long way to go and most of us are not ashamed to admit it. We aspire to inspire others to sing. So when we go quiet after the opposition to score, then there's nobody else to start songs.

We will learn from these experiences

Sorry Gogs, I assumed that you were slating the whole Hibs support. Probably because of your words in bold.
To be honest I am struggling to see why you are circling the wagons whilst declaring that there is nobody else apart from section 43 to start songs. The singing section has done a pretty good job this year of kickstarting things. Even those shy retiring types in the FF and West Stand have been starting chants. However the single biggest factor when it comes to atmosphere is the show on the pitch. When Aberdeen scored on Saturday it was like a real hefty kick in the hee haws. Why should the Section 43 guys be immune to that? We're all emotional fans, sometimes we will be stunned in to silence. I see nowt wrong with that. I know I spent the rest of the game helping my eleven year old son keep the tears at bay, the last thing I felt like was singing. Relax, Section43 is doing alright.

Phil MaGlass
26-11-2012, 08:45 AM
Aberdeen was my first home game since the hertz game almost a year ago, I have to say what a massive difference in support, from being totally quiet to a very decent vocal support, I think has made a massive diference to the match day experience, if some are saying sat,s game was a bit quiet or disappointing, I hope I can get back to game where they really are noisy cos I thought sats game had a very decent atmosphere especially compared to last season, anyhoos well done Sect43, keep up the good work, but stay open for constructive criticism.

The Voice Of Reason
26-11-2012, 10:10 AM
Aberdeen was my first home game since the hertz game almost a year ago, I have to say what a massive difference in support, from being totally quiet to a very decent vocal support, I think has made a massive diference to the match day experience, if some are saying sat,s game was a bit quiet or disappointing, I hope I can get back to game where they really are noisy cos I thought sats game had a very decent atmosphere especially compared to last season, anyhoos well done Sect43, keep up the good work, but stay open for constructive criticism.

Spot on sir :agree: :top marks

JimBHibees
26-11-2012, 10:22 AM

Very bizarre comment.

Jack
26-11-2012, 12:44 PM
Erm... We did.

I dont think folk streamed away, I think a lot of folk stood on the stairs, not moving taking in the last few minutes! Jeez they weren't even singing, how could it be their fault? :rolleyes:

:greengrin

kentao
26-11-2012, 12:51 PM
I am glad we have Sect 43 if it wasn't for them the place would be like a morgue. I cant wait for the cup game absolutely buzzing. Keep doing what your doing as its appreciated.

GGTTH

lord bunberry
26-11-2012, 12:56 PM
I am glad we have Sect 43 if it wasn't for them the place would be like a morgue. I cant wait for the cup game absolutely buzzing. Keep doing what your doing as its appreciated.

GGTTH

I disagree with that i am also glad we have section 43 and i think they do a great job but there was an atmosphere at er before section 43

kentao
26-11-2012, 01:01 PM
I disagree with that i am also glad we have section 43 and i think they do a great job but there was an atmosphere at er before section 43

Yes against Celtic, Rangers or Hearts but nothing compared to what we have now. The only game that has had a better atmosphere was the AEK game at Easter Road.

Pedantic_Hibee
26-11-2012, 03:05 PM
Yes against Celtic, Rangers or Hearts but nothing compared to what we have now. The only game that has had a better atmosphere was the AEK game at Easter Road.

What a night that was. Electric.

kentao
26-11-2012, 03:35 PM
What a night that was. Electric.

proudest moment being a hibby. it was a magical night everyone was immense. fingers crossed we are like that on cup day and give these hearts cants a doing.

GGTTH

ZS DOOM
26-11-2012, 04:07 PM

The atmosphere was dying since the new east was built.

And who would have been singing Last year if it wasn't section 43?

LancashireHibby
26-11-2012, 04:10 PM
And who would have been singing Last year if it wasn't section 43?
The away fans :wink:

Scouse Hibee
26-11-2012, 04:12 PM
There's no doubt about it, Section 43 have been one of the contributory factors of enhancing the matchday experience at Easter Road. This thread was never about criticising them, I can't really see how any Hibs fan could find cause for complaint with what they do.

Of course there will always be the occasional questions/opinions about song choice or lack of songs etc but it is important to remember that these questions/opinions should be answered without the motive always being portrayed as negative.

I for one have been critical on here in the past of some of the responses given by Section 43 and some have assumed that I have an agenda against them because of this. I don't and never have.

It's a sign of the times that such groups as Section 43 have to exist in order to enhance an atmosphere that has become sadly lacking at many football grounds. Ideally Section 43 will become Section Easter Road and their leadership will encourage the stadium as a whole to sing........................ :flag:

FifeHibernian
26-11-2012, 06:17 PM

"The usual suspects" all agree that you're great! Just trying to give a bit of constructive criticism. Some of its reasonably useful. Don't consider myself a "usual suspect" but just in case... think you guys are excellent and have really created an atmosphere at ER! You've encouraged me to sing louder anyway

jon paul jones
27-11-2012, 08:20 PM

Ross, i look forward to the same people having this conversation after the game against the Saints. Will be on a different bus but will be singing away as usual....Jon

JIm
27-11-2012, 08:43 PM
Justa quick comment, sadly couldn't make game at weekend as i was away but can see why some of the Sect 43 guys came back with their original responses.

Just to put my tuppence worth in however i think people need to take more responsibility for themselves and their friends when it comes to atmosphere. it is not soley down to Sect 43 to be the only ones at Easter Road, perhaps a few others need to step up to the plate make some more noise.

Keep up the good work lads and see you tomorrow. GGTTH

jon paul jones
27-11-2012, 09:26 PM
Justa quick comment, sadly couldn't make game at weekend as i was away but can see why some of the Sect 43 guys came back with their original responses.

Just to put my tuppence worth in however i think people need to take more responsibility for themselves and their friends when it comes to atmosphere. it is not soley down to Sect 43 to be the only ones at Easter Road, perhaps a few others need to step up to the plate make some more noise.

Keep up the good work lads and see you tomorrow. GGTTH

Thank you Jim :top marks

You are the one eyed man if you keep this up

ZS DOOM
28-11-2012, 09:34 AM
I don't think a lot of people realise how small our active group is. We make up only a small percentage of the people who actually are in section 43 of the east. We give it out all but we can only do so for so long. It's up to the rest of the support to join in.
We sing after every goal hibs let in but it won't be heard if nobody else joins in.

Hope everyone that can get to Perth tonight goes. The team needs all the backing it can get.