PDA

View Full Version : mind and pick up your free ticket.....

gegs70
24-11-2012, 07:59 PM
Just a reminder to pick up your free ticket for the Hibs v Celtic game if your a season ticjet holder. Even if they are kids season tickets the free ticket can still be used for adults....so dont miss out! Hopefully a great crowd!!

Billy Whizz
24-11-2012, 08:07 PM
Just a reminder to pick up your free ticket for the Hibs v Celtic game if your a season ticjet holder. Even if they are kids season tickets the free ticket can still be used for adults....so dont miss out! Hopefully a great crowd!!

Think it lapsed just after the game today

mca
24-11-2012, 08:08 PM
Does anyone know - When do the tickets go on sale for the game.. and is there any chance it will be moved for the telly ??

wanting tickets for relatives that are visiting.. Hopefully an extra 6 hibbes for this game :aok:

GreenCastle
25-11-2012, 07:39 PM
Can someone direct me to the free ticket info please?

Hopefully haven't missed the free ticket offer...

Malthibby
25-11-2012, 07:40 PM
Me smug, me got mine.....
GG
And the Yams game.
Get intea them:flag::flag:

Scouse Hibee
25-11-2012, 07:42 PM
Can someone direct me to the free ticket info please?

Hopefully haven't missed the free ticket offer...

You have, it finished yesterday!

lyonhibs
25-11-2012, 09:08 PM
My ST holding mate got mine yesterday :smug:

gegs70
25-11-2012, 10:16 PM
Ask the ticket office may get lucky???

sbell1875
26-11-2012, 05:39 PM
I ordered mine online on Friday night in the expectation of picking it up pre-match on Saturday but the young lady in the ticket office looked clueless when I asked where it was!

I would assume that if the tickets are not yet on sale then they will have not been printed as of yet so therefore cannot be picked up?

GoldenEagle
26-11-2012, 05:51 PM
General sale of tickets now and would appear that up take of additional tickets has been quite positive looking at TM site

Franck Stanton
26-11-2012, 06:06 PM
I ordered mine online on Friday night in the expectation of picking it up pre-match on Saturday but the young lady in the ticket office looked clueless when I asked where it was!

I would assume that if the tickets are not yet on sale then they will have not been printed as of yet so therefore cannot be picked up?

They are mate, got my two , [asked for freeby one to be next to my s/t seat but that had already gone so they gave me two together for this game and will sell/give my usual seat away], states on ticket the time/date may be changed.

sbell1875
26-11-2012, 06:36 PM
They are mate, got my two , [asked for freeby one to be next to my s/t seat but that had already gone so they gave me two together for this game and will sell/give my usual seat away], states on ticket the time/date may be changed.

Cheers buddy. I wonder why the lassie looked so bamboozled when I asked where it was!

Not to worry though. There are another couple of home games before the match where I can pick it up.

silverhibee
26-11-2012, 06:57 PM
Got mine on Friday.

Saorsa
26-11-2012, 06:58 PM
Got mine on Friday.you were busy on Friday :greengrin

silverhibee
26-11-2012, 08:05 PM
you were busy on Friday :greengrin

:thumbsup: