PDA

View Full Version : Hibs v Celtic Game

hibsforeurope
23-11-2012, 08:58 AM
Sorry if this has already been posted. Does anyone know if it will be changed for telly and when this announcement is likely to be made?

cabbageandribs1875
23-11-2012, 09:08 AM
looks like a full card that sat/sun all games kicking off at 3pm with no tellybox, dundee utd playing st.mirren at normal K.O time on the sunday

wouldn't book a holiday on the strength of that tho :)

dangermouse
23-11-2012, 09:10 AM
With the Aberdeen away game having been moved for TV I'd have thought we'd have heard a bout a move by now. However, Sky are quite good at pissing us off so expect it to be moved sometime soon.

Billy Whizz
23-11-2012, 09:10 AM
Sorry if this has already been posted. Does anyone know if it will be changed for telly and when this announcement is likely to be made?

At the LWT meeting last week this question was asked. A Hibs spokesperson said that this would go ahead on the Saturday at 3pm

hibsforeurope
23-11-2012, 09:18 AM
Thanks for the info guys. Find it bizarre that almost all Hibs v Celtic games at ER have been on TV recently and not when they are 1st n 2nd in the league that it wont be shown, ESPN will probably move it the week before!

I have a ticket on the strength that it was going to be moved, might not make it now.

London Hibee
23-11-2012, 08:45 PM
Anyone got any firmer information on this ?, I'm about to book flights to come up on the Friday and return on the Sunday evening, especially for this table-topping clash

Pedantic_Hibee
23-11-2012, 08:57 PM
Scoopyboy has invited me to this game as his guest of honour. Secretly I think it's a date however. Either way, I'm sitting beside him. Or on him. Either way, he's with me xx

SteveHFC
23-11-2012, 08:59 PM
Scoopyboy has invited me to this game as his guest of honour. Secretly I think it's a date however. Either way, I'm sitting beside him. Or on him. Either way, he's with me xx

:faf:

Scouse Hibee
23-11-2012, 09:00 PM
I hope all ST holders who qualified took up the free ticket offer, I collected my two and have given them away to fellow Hibees.

HibeeN
23-11-2012, 09:08 PM
I hope all ST holders who qualified took up the free ticket offer, I collected my two and have given them away to fellow Hibees.

Is it tomorrow it expires?

If it's definitely on the Saturday I'll be able to go but I want to get the free one for my dad who is visiting, but need to move my seat so we can sit together. Not sure if I can do this online or have to go to ticket office.

Scouse Hibee
23-11-2012, 09:14 PM
Is it tomorrow it expires?

If it's definitely on the Saturday I'll be able to go but I want to get the free one for my dad who is visiting, but need to move my seat so we can sit together. Not sure if I can do this online or have to go to ticket office.

Yes

HibeeN
23-11-2012, 09:17 PM
Yes

Thanks, might try to go to ticket office before the game and see if they can help

Jonnyboy
23-11-2012, 09:17 PM

Stay away from row EE please - nae snoggin allowed (unless we score) :greengrin

Mikey
23-11-2012, 09:20 PM
We could get a really good crowd that day if it stays a 3pm KO on the Saturday.

Billy Whizz
23-11-2012, 09:45 PM
We could get a really good crowd that day if it stays a 3pm KO on the Saturday.

Mikey, it's definitely 3pm on the Saturday.

Scouse Hibee
23-11-2012, 09:53 PM
Mikey, it's definitely 3pm on the Saturday.

Up to now!

sbell1875
23-11-2012, 10:00 PM
I have ordered my free ticket (along with 2 Hearts tickets and 1 for my other half tomorrow) this evening but I seem to have been charged an online booking fee.

I seem to remember that with the early bird offer they also offered that booking fees were to be scrapped?

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Hibs Class
23-11-2012, 10:06 PM
I have ordered my free ticket (along with 2 Hearts tickets and 1 for my other half tomorrow) this evening but I seem to have been charged an online booking fee.

I seem to remember that with the early bird offer they also offered that booking fees were to be scrapped?

Can anyone shed some light on this?

I also thought that ST holders and members had booking fees scrapped but i got charged when i booked my tickets for the cup game. Couldn't be bothered following up on it though.

TamHibs
23-11-2012, 10:13 PM
I also thought that ST holders and members had booking fees scrapped but i got charged when i booked my tickets for the cup game. Couldn't be bothered following up on it though.

It's only for away games.

.Sean.
24-11-2012, 06:35 AM
You'll be a Brig bus casual in no time mate. Nice meeting you last week, and putting a face to the infamous username.

Anyone else who chose to pick up their free tickets for the Celtic game actually get them in the post on Friday?

Lucius Apuleius
24-11-2012, 06:52 AM
Stay away from row EE please - nae snoggin allowed (unless we score) :greengrin

:agree: Defo. I am in EE as well (but not for this game!)

scoopyboy
24-11-2012, 08:04 AM

Take your pick big boy, the second seat is there if you need it.

Speaking to a member of L&B finest who is in the control room at ER on occasion assures me it is Saturday 29th at 3pm.

Broken Gnome
24-11-2012, 08:27 AM
Correct in saying that the last chance to pick up the free tickets due to ST holders will be in the clubshop after the game?

HibeeN
24-11-2012, 09:27 AM
Correct in saying that the last chance to pick up the free tickets due to ST holders will be in the clubshop after the game?

:agree: Until 5.15pm I think - I'm going in straight after the game to get mine.

macca70
24-11-2012, 09:42 AM
Gutted, going to be in Guernsey for Chrimbo/New Year, was sure this was going to be changed for telly and I'd get to watch it.

Oh well, radio it will have to be then.

HibeeN
24-11-2012, 09:47 AM
Gutted, going to be in Guernsey for Chrimbo/New Year, was sure this was going to be changed for telly and I'd get to watch it.

Oh well, radio it will have to be then.

Do they count Guernsey as international seeing as it's outside UK/EU? If so, you might get it on Hibs TV if they are streaming it?

Iain G
24-11-2012, 09:54 AM
They better not change it, one of only two games I will have a chance of getting to this trip :greengrin

hibsforeurope
24-11-2012, 10:06 AM
Just noticed that espn don't have any Scottish fixtures announced for this weekend yet. Could still b moved...

Scouse Hibee
24-11-2012, 10:16 AM
Just noticed that espn don't have any Scottish fixtures announced for this weekend yet. Could still b moved...

:agree: will be moved for TV