PDA

View Full Version : Sitting in the ****bo end at Tynecastle.

Pete
23-11-2012, 03:26 AM
Demand will outstrip supply for the new years derby and as a walk-up, I don't have a hope in hell of getting a ticket.

I've sat in their end for a derby before and it was a nightmare and I said I'd never do it again. It wasn't just because we'd lost, it was because there was bother because some twat wouldn't move out of my seat and there were a bunch of racist bullet-heads beside me, some with Chelsea tops on!

However, I've grown up a bit and don't react to crap like that any more so I've decided to infiltrate again. A nice wee seat that isn't surrounded by too many others. I think we will be the favourites this time and want to see the beating dished out in person. I know I wont be able to celebrate or cheer our goals but I can't wait to see them all leaving and moaning...and witness our end having a party.

I'd rather be there than not be there to see the second half of the double-doing we are going to give them!

Anyone else have any similar stories or inclinations or do you think I'm nuts for even letting the idea cross my mind in the first place? :greengrin

p.s. If anyone else is thinking about it then there are hundreds of seats left. I'm sure if we were inches from going to the wall we would have sold out by now.

Piss poor.:lolyam:

HH81
23-11-2012, 05:28 AM
I'm thinking more like, you will get a Hibs ticket end without doubt.

Cabbage East
23-11-2012, 05:40 AM
If you want a ticket for the new year derby, be quick and you'll get one.

iwasthere1972
23-11-2012, 06:03 AM
Count me out. I couldn't do it. I've been in away ends before and leapt to my feet when Hibs have scored and couldn't trust myself not to do it again. Sitting there swapping cake recipes isn't my idea of a good time either.

LancashireHibby
23-11-2012, 06:29 AM
I've already booked my trains and hotel and will go in their end if I have to, but I'm not envisaging any problem in getting a ticket for the Hibs end all being well.

Hibernia Na Eir
23-11-2012, 06:45 AM
Nevermind the shcumbos end, ive not been back there in over 10 years now. and no plans ever to go back. horrible part of capital, horrible people. Rats.

wearethehibs
23-11-2012, 06:51 AM
Can I just say you are way to over confident for the upcoming derbys. Wish I could go to derbys sure were going to win.

3pm
23-11-2012, 06:53 AM
Count me out. I couldn't do it. I've been in away ends before and leapt to my feet when Hibs have scored and couldn't trust myself not to do it again. Sitting there swapping cake recipes isn't my idea of a good time either.

It's not even like you'd want to give your secrets to the Jambo burds. There's no way I'd tell them what's involved in a good muffin.

lucky
23-11-2012, 07:32 AM
Think tickets for the Hibs end will easy enough to get. But spoil yourself and buy a half season ticket and then you'll improve your chances of getting one. As for sitting amongst that mob , no chance would rather watch it on tv

Saorsa
23-11-2012, 07:36 AM
Nevermind the shcumbos end, ive not been back there in over 10 years now. and no plans ever to go back. horrible part of capital, horrible people. Rats.I've no been in that ground for a derby since the FTB tried tae kill Hibs, I'll no be starting now.

**** h****s

Lucius Apuleius
23-11-2012, 07:50 AM
I've no been in that ground for a derby since the FTB tried tae kill Hibs, I'll no be starting now.

**** h****s

Wot 'e says!!!

matty_f
23-11-2012, 08:16 AM
I don't think I could stand the constant begging. For that reason, I'm out.

FastEddieFelson
23-11-2012, 08:31 AM
unless we pump them in the cup game, i very much doubt we'll sell out the new year derby.

PatHead
23-11-2012, 09:26 AM
Did it once. Never again. Was sitting in hospitality behind the goals. John Gibson, who they all recognised, behind me. The abuse was disgusting and my back was covered in spit from folk trying to gob on him.

Horrible club, horrible people. Hope they die soon.

Hibbyradge
23-11-2012, 09:30 AM
No.

lord bunberry
23-11-2012, 09:34 AM
I'm thinking more like, you will get a Hibs ticket end without doubt.

As do i when was the last time we sold out that end

Steve-O
23-11-2012, 09:46 AM
Could never do it.

Pedantic_Hibee
23-11-2012, 09:53 AM
I'd dae it but I'd need to go hame and fumigate myself immediately. Vermin. Begging vermin.

BroxburnHibee
23-11-2012, 09:55 AM
Only time I have been to that place since the Fat Tory tried to kill us off has been for League Cup Semi Finals.

I will never give them a penny of mine as long as I can help it. :greengrin

JimBHibees
23-11-2012, 10:00 AM
Love going there as the derbies are the best games of the season. Obviously our record is woeful however nowhere better to win a game that is for sure.

In saying that would never sit in their end. Can remember years ago was at college in the Borders and came up with a mate for a Hibs Rangers game must have been 91/92 and could only get in Gers end, Hibs almost scored and found myself jumping up. Nightmare especially when the end was still terracing and there were a few guys in combat gear singing of the prowess of the UVF.

Delboy4
23-11-2012, 10:08 AM
The only time I sat in their end was when I got invited to a corporate doo by the bank, it was against Dundee years ago and who won, yes the Dee (again) haha

It was murder as I couldn't help myself shouting on Dundee - the rats were going mental at me and my business partner who is also a hibby...the corporate isn't really the best time to do it as the **** are in the next row and all around you but the bevvy does relax your tongue!!! haha

Oh, just remembered that I got two comps for their sh*tty stand v Hibs, it was when we got beat and Yogi got sent off - so did me and my mate, right out of the stand...FTYams

:yw:

GGTTH

iwasthere1972
23-11-2012, 10:20 AM
So self respecting Hibby should ever be in a Jambo end.

Fact

fat freddy
23-11-2012, 10:41 AM

Fact

I clearly have self esteem issues as i was in the roseburn stand for the hearts - st. mirren match last saturday...in defence i will add that i was with 5 or 6 hibbies, a few huns, a few celtic fans, a cowdenbeath fan and a smattering of jambos....we managed to get freebies through the hearts schools initiative and all our kids were playing a 7 a side game at half time to entertain the less than sold out crowd...for the record, my youngest (a season ticket holder in the famous five) scored 2 in a 10-2 victory for a liberton under 7's select against another liberton under 7's select...he's just getting into the habit of scoring at tynie and he says theres more to come...

n.b. most of the hearts songs on the day refered to hibs for some reason and the place emptied with 15 minutes to go...a dreary place to watch home matches and not at all intimidating as we're often told.

fat freddy
23-11-2012, 10:44 AM
The only time I sat in their end was when I got invited to a corporate doo by the bank, it was against Dundee years ago and who won, yes the Dee (again) haha

It was murder as I couldn't help myself shouting on Dundee - the rats were going mental at me and my business partner who is also a hibby...the corporate isn't really the best time to do it as the **** are in the next row and all around you but the bevvy does relax your tongue!!! haha

Oh, just remembered that I got two comps for their sh*tty stand v Hibs, it was when we got beat and Yogi got sent off - so did me and my mate, right out of the stand...FTYams

:yw:

GGTTH

the bank have pigeons in management positions?...no wonder they keep going bust!

happiehibbie
23-11-2012, 11:03 AM
Demand will outstrip supply for the new years derby and as a walk-up, I don't have a hope in hell of getting a ticket.

I've sat in their end for a derby before and it was a nightmare and I said I'd never do it again. It wasn't just because we'd lost, it was because there was bother because some twat wouldn't move out of my seat and there were a bunch of racist bullet-heads beside me, some with Chelsea tops on!

However, I've grown up a bit and don't react to crap like that any more so I've decided to infiltrate again. A nice wee seat that isn't surrounded by too many others. I think we will be the favourites this time and want to see the beating dished out in person. I know I wont be able to celebrate or cheer our goals but I can't wait to see them all leaving and moaning...and witness our end having a party.

I'd rather be there than not be there to see the second half of the double-doing we are going to give them!

Anyone else have any similar stories or inclinations or do you think I'm nuts for even letting the idea cross my mind in the first place? :greengrin

p.s. If anyone else is thinking about it then there are hundreds of seats left. I'm sure if we were inches from going to the wall we would have sold out by now.

why not get a seat in the edinburgh Suite £50.00 each i think room at my table :)

Delboy4
23-11-2012, 11:08 AM
the bank have pigeons in management positions?...no wonder they keep going bust!

Lol, good one!
:top marks
I just turn up for the beer, they can spend as much as they want - they charge me enough...

stu in nottingham
23-11-2012, 11:10 AM
You couldn't pay me enough to go and sit amongst them.

fat freddy
23-11-2012, 11:14 AM
You couldn't pay me enough to go and sit amongst them.

i dont know, pigeons aren't that bad surely?

SaulGoodman
23-11-2012, 12:02 PM
i dont know, pigeons aren't that bad surely?

They aimlessly wander Edinburgh where no one except themselves want them there, they think they're important when they're really not, not to mention the fact they leave **** everywhere!

And the Pidgeons aren't much better :wink:

CraigHibee
23-11-2012, 12:46 PM
would be a complete non-starter for me, their supporters are ****, their stadium is a ***** hole and i'd likely have to visit the doctors after being there for a booster jab!

Keith_M
23-11-2012, 03:22 PM
I can't remember the last time people were struggling to get tickets for the PBS. Anytime I've been in the last few years, there were hundreds of empty seats.

Maybe the reason is that not every Hibby knows the words to the Mercer song :dunno:

23-11-2012, 04:23 PM
Im sorry but its bad enough having to sit in that absolute **** hole dump of a stadium without actually having to sit in it amongst those disgusting, mutant tramps! Its a hell no for me. I'd rather watch it in my house or pub if I couldn't get a ticket for the hibs end.

Hibercelona
23-11-2012, 04:43 PM
No thanks!

The stench would be far too great. Besides, theres no way you would go unnoticed in there if you had a full set of teeth.

:lolyam:

weejimbo
23-11-2012, 10:56 PM

Not sure if you are serious or not mate. You do realise that the game is next year meaning there is time for both set of fans to buy tickets. It will be a sell out.

As for sitting in that end with the filth, you're joking right? You strike me as everything that is wrong with this forum and Hibernian FC in general

Pete
24-11-2012, 12:21 AM
People are saying it will be easy to get a ticket for this one but I'm not sure. If we win the cup game then demand will be extremely high. I know we've not sold out in the past but we've always been up against a better team and it's almost as if we've been one down before kick-off. This time we have the better team and better players so have a real chance....and I think the tickets for those outwith the priority groups will be hard to come by.

It's an evening game which is always attractive and you can have a few beforehand. It's not one of those 10 on a Sunday morning jobs! The fuds were always telling us to simply look at the league table, analyse things and then tell them why hibs should win in derbies. I'm doing that now and feel I have every right to be confident.

I hope I can get one for our end but I think this will be a big one and want to be there! You never know, it might be the last one ever at the ****mery!:greengrin

Pete
24-11-2012, 12:27 AM

Fact

So what away ends were you in when you couldn't control yourself?

Let me know please because I can't wait to pass judgement.:wink:

Cabbage East
24-11-2012, 12:27 AM
Their stadium :faf:

Is there a worse stadium in the league?

Hibercelona
24-11-2012, 12:32 AM
Their stadium :faf:

Is there a worse stadium in the league?

What do you think? :greengrin

http://oi47.tinypic.com/2m3fudt.jpg

They're the best for atmosphere though... :blah: (allegedly)

Pete
24-11-2012, 12:34 AM
Not sure if you are serious or not mate. You do realise that the game is next year meaning there is time for both set of fans to buy tickets. It will be a sell out.

As for sitting in that end with the filth, you're joking right? You strike me as everything that is wrong with this forum and Hibernian FC in general

:aok:

I'm liking your first two posts. Enjoy your tombola you muppet.

Hibercelona
24-11-2012, 12:39 AM
:aok:

I'm liking your first two posts. Enjoy your tombola you muppet.

2 very intriguing posts by weejambo. :agree:

Pete
24-11-2012, 12:49 AM
2 very intriguing posts by weejambo. :agree:

They weren't shy in telling us there would be 2000 of them in our end for the final, but when it comes to one of us having the cheek to sit in theirs...that's too much for the arrogant vermin to handle and at least one of them had to appear.

I bet you his next post will be telling me he has a season ticket in the East:rolleyes:

His grandchildren will be sitting there.

iwasthere1972
24-11-2012, 01:46 AM
So what away ends were you in when you couldn't control yourself?

Let me know please because I can't wait to pass judgement.:wink:

Ibrox and Easter Road.

Moon unit
24-11-2012, 08:58 AM
Nevermind the shcumbos end, ive not been back there in over 10 years now. and no plans ever to go back. horrible part of capital, horrible people. Rats.
Twirly scarfed puddle drinkers!!!:greengrin