PDA

View Full Version : Paulo Sergio (NHC)

Hibby Bairn
22-11-2012, 07:31 PM
Saw him on the Champions Leagues goals highlights the other night. Didn't realise he was now manager at Cluj. Good manager and always thought he was a decent guy even if it was at Hearts. :agree:

iwasthere1972
22-11-2012, 07:40 PM
Saw him on the Champions Leagues goals highlights the other night. Didn't realise he was now manager at Cluj. Good manager and always thought he was a decent guy even if it was at Hearts. :agree:

Saw that too. Must be getting old but it took me a full 15 minutes or so to remember where I had seen his face before. Yes I was at Hampden.

SteveHFC
22-11-2012, 07:41 PM
Let me be the first to say that he is a prick :aok:

Billy Whizz
22-11-2012, 07:42 PM

Well said
I agree

Phil D. Rolls
22-11-2012, 07:44 PM
Great guy, and a nice family. Funnily enough I didn't say much to them on my flight to Faro the day after the cup final.

#FromTheCapital
22-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Probably the only person to ever be associated with them that I had any respect for. But purely because he was hearts manager it has to be said that he is a bellend

Col2
22-11-2012, 07:56 PM
Tosser.

FACT

Mikeystewart
22-11-2012, 09:18 PM
Have to say the problems he was having with Kenny Shiels where hilarious when asked if he would shake his hand his reply was "His hand, his neck, everything. I like a lot to laugh.".

SMAXXA
22-11-2012, 09:22 PM

I dont think he was, I always thought he was professional and conducted himself with dignaty and as far as Hearts managers go I cant remember the last one I liked but I did like him.

What did he do to give him bell end or prick status? Other than tell his players to take th foot of the gas in the final :greengrin, seriously tho a decent enoygh guy and I wish him all the best.

Hibs class :thumbsup:

Hibeesmad
22-11-2012, 09:23 PM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hearts-hero-paulo-sergio-warns-1419155

How many times does he repeat that the league position doesn't matter!?

Sweet Left Peg
22-11-2012, 10:17 PM

From the Cludgie to Cluj.....

Scouse Hibee
22-11-2012, 10:27 PM
From the Cludgie to Cluj.....

Indeed, now at a highbrow club so he can grow them back.

scott7_0(Prague)
23-11-2012, 06:53 AM
I am 50/50 about the guy, he came across well but was still a Hearts employee, so i'll shoot with he is a profession Pr1ck.

lucky
23-11-2012, 07:42 AM
The ******* out foxed Hibs on so many occasions but also help contribute to their financial mess with his big wages. So I'm 50/50 on him. But Vlad was right about CL standard with him. But how can they go from him to Uncle Fester? Surely that proves to the deluded ones they are doomed

Bostonhibby
23-11-2012, 08:03 AM
Did Vlad ever return his eyebrows to him? He normally holds assorted body parts for at least 3 years after anyone leaves so that they can never speak out.........

Billy Whizz
23-11-2012, 08:06 AM
Did Vlad ever return his eyebrows to him? He normally holds assorted body parts for at least 3 years after anyone leaves so that they can never speak out.........

I don't even think Hearts paid him. Was he not on the payroll of a Portuguese club where he was sacked?

Hibernia Na Eir
23-11-2012, 08:14 AM
Tosser.

FACT

he is a Hearts slag.

Spike Mandela
23-11-2012, 08:22 AM
Like all ex Hearts managers who are bleating about Hearts not dying in the papers they forget one thing, they were all happy to sign players other Scottish clubs couldn't afford by offering over inflated wages. They aren't innocents in Vlad's regime they Are all 'accessories after the fact'. Dry your eyes Robertson, Jeffries, Sergio etc etc

lyonhibs
23-11-2012, 08:57 AM
Far too decent a chap to stay in the slagheap of a club for too long. Glad to see the back of him, I was missing having a gormless halfwit in the Tynecastle dug-out.

Mercifully Uncle Fester is the absolute definition of a Hearts "manager" under Romanov - post Burley - so all is right with the world once more.

fat freddy
23-11-2012, 09:18 AM
he came across as a decent guy and did i not read somewhere that he was on trial with hibs for a few weeks when mcleish was the manager?...he may not have signed but he did wear green and white so he gets pass marks as a human being.