PDA

View Full Version : Hibernian Historical Trust (Please read)

Hibs History
20-11-2012, 05:59 PM
Hi there,

Thank you to all who have chosen to follow and like The Hibernian Historical Trust on Facebook and Twitter.

We are please to announce that the new Hibernian Historical Trust website will be live on Thursday.

Check out our holding page for further information.

Hibs Trust (http://www.hibshistoricaltrust.org.uk/)

More details to come shortly......

Glory glory to the Hibees

SouthMoroccoStu
20-11-2012, 07:22 PM
Hi there,

Thank you to all who have chosen to follow and like The Hibernian Historical Trust on Facebook and Twitter.

We are please to announce that the new Hibernian Historical Trust website will be live on Thursday.

Wow, that's fantastic.

Can't wait to see it:flag:

EuanH78
20-11-2012, 07:24 PM
Hi there,

Met Tom from the trust when I donated some of my Dads memorabilia after he died. Good guy and likes a blether, got some good stories.

Reminds me I need to get in touch with him.

Well worth following on twitter I'd wager.

SouthMoroccoStu
20-11-2012, 07:59 PM
Met Tom from the trust when I donated some of my Dads memorabilia after he died. Good guy and likes a blether, got some good stories.

Reminds me I need to get in touch with him.

Well worth following on twitter I'd wager.

Tom is a great guy with fantastic knowledge of the club and its history.

I got a shirt framed by him earlier this year.

I follow the trust already. Some great pics from the Hall of Fame dinner a few weeks back

johnbc70
20-11-2012, 08:16 PM
Bit random this...but when I was at primary school (St Peters Primary) me and a mate found an old picture of a Hibs team down the back of a bookshelf. I think it was dated 1890's or early 1900's. Anyway the school contacted the club and the picture was handed over and the picture appeared in a match day programme shortly afterwards with a small story about where it was found etc. I am sure I was in P6 or P7 so it must have been 1986 or 1987.

Long shot but would Hibs still have the picture and would I be able to get my hands on the programme anywhere..?

Mikey
20-11-2012, 08:23 PM
Bit random this...but when I was at primary school (St Peters Primary) me and a mate found an old picture of a Hibs team down the back of a bookshelf. I think it was dated 1890's or early 1900's. Anyway the school contacted the club and the picture was handed over and the picture appeared in a match day programme shortly afterwards with a small story about where it was found etc. I am sure I was in P6 or P7 so it must have been 1986 or 1987.

Long shot but would Hibs still have the picture and would I be able to get my hands on the programme anywhere..?

This one?..........

It's a good find. My great great grandfather is in it :aok:

I've got the programme somewhere, but you can also buy the picture in Tom Wright's shop I believe.

johnbc70
20-11-2012, 08:30 PM
This one?..........

It's a good find. My great great grandfather is in it :aok:

I've got the programme somewhere, but you can also buy it in Tom Wright's shop I believe.

WOW! :thumbsup: Yes that is it, it was behind an old bookcase in our classroom! Cannot believe you got that so quick! How can I contact Tom and can you let me know the date of the programme? Would like to keep it and show my son.

Mikey
20-11-2012, 08:35 PM
WOW! :thumbsup: Yes that is it, it was behind an old bookcase in our classroom! Cannot believe you got that so quick! How can I contact Tom and can you let me know the date of the programme? Would like to keep it and show my son.

Now I think about it, the picture is in a frame on the office wall so I suspect it was cut out of the programme and then chucked.

PM me your email address and I'll send you the full size pic. If you buy the pic from Tom's shop it won't have the narrative on it.