PatHead
18-11-2012, 05:39 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/20386930#asset

Mikey
18-11-2012, 05:43 PM
Fast forwarded to Leigh's goal. No need to see the rest :greengrin

Mon Dieu4
18-11-2012, 05:47 PM
looked liked a bad day at the office, 3 players should have been out quicker for the first and Nish did what Nish does whenever anyone is close to him to win that pen

Saorsa
18-11-2012, 05:51 PM
looked liked a bad day at the office, 3 players should have been out quicker for the first and Nish did what Nish does whenever anyone is close to him to win that penwhen he fell over playing for us we never got **** all :rolleyes:

hibsbollah
18-11-2012, 05:52 PM
looked liked abad day at the office, 3 players should have been out quicker for the first and Nish did what Nish does whenever anyone is close to him to win that pen

Ive never understood that expression. Surely all days at an office are bad days? :boo hoo:

NotoriousLor
18-11-2012, 05:53 PM
Fast forwarded to Leigh's goal. No need to see the rest :greengrin

If we don't watch it, it never happened eh :aok:

Franck Stanton
18-11-2012, 05:54 PM
Soft penalty award imo, Nish knew that Maybury was close and anticipated the touch and went down very easily. If same challenge [if you can call that a challenge] took place at half-way line dont think Nish would have gone down. [Cant be sure - it is Colin Nish I am talking about], If Williams had just stood still at penalty the ball would have hit him in the stomach. First goal, well cannae legislate for that other than to say the same player will try the same another 50 times and each and every one will end up in Row Z . just a bad day at the office.

PatHead
18-11-2012, 06:01 PM
Dundee 2nd goal - camera doesn't help. Judging by Williams reaction he doesn't think it was over and the linesman didn't seem to indicate a goal yesterday at the match. Add on a soft penalty...........

To be fair we were beaten by the better team though

Broken Gnome
18-11-2012, 06:12 PM
As bad as we were, that's missed out a lot of our decent chances - first half especially.

Wotherspiniesta
18-11-2012, 06:22 PM
Nish- offside.

JimBHibees
18-11-2012, 06:25 PM
Soft penalty award imo, Nish knew that Maybury was close and anticipated the touch and went down very easily. If same challenge [if you can call that a challenge] took place at half-way line dont think Nish would have gone down. [Cant be sure - it is Colin Nish I am talking about], If Williams had just stood still at penalty the ball would have hit him in the stomach. First goal, well cannae legislate for that other than to say the same player will try the same another 50 times and each and every one will end up in Row Z . just a bad day at the office.

Free kick for the second goal a joke as was the pathetic dive for the pen, dear oh dear. First goal brilliant strike but guy should have been closed down a lot quicker than he was and think Doyle had lost the guy from the corner.

SouthamptonHibs
18-11-2012, 06:29 PM
highlights = ouch!
3 nil down before they even show a Hibs chance!
Poor display by the lads, our lack of strength in depth is there for us all to see.
Anyway roll on Sat, hopefully Clancy and McPake are back for this game

Hail Hail

blackpoolhibs
18-11-2012, 06:37 PM
Lanky streak o pish dived for the penalty.

LaMotta
18-11-2012, 08:35 PM
Dundee 2nd goal - camera doesn't help. Judging by Williams reaction he doesn't think it was over and the linesman didn't seem to indicate a goal yesterday at the match. Add on a soft penalty...........

To be fair we were beaten by the better team though

linesman gave the goal straight away - started scurrying back up towards the half way line that funny way they do in such situations.

Jones28
18-11-2012, 09:00 PM
Jeezo...well as someone who wasnt at the game I have to say that it doesnt seem anywhere near as bad as you lot are making out. We were beaten by a better team, the first goal was a beauty as well. The goal that was on the line was probably in, certainly no more than the goal against Motherwell. The penalty was very soft but Nish played for. Maybury probably would have been better dropping off and let the keeper come out to deal with it.

But on another day Leigh Griffiths scores a hat-trick. Plenty of chances but clearly wasnt our day. I would say that it was the decisions evening themselves out (ie the second goal and a soft penalty) from the 'Well game. Clean slate next week :aok:

lucky
18-11-2012, 09:12 PM
The highlights showed every effort on goal by Dundee but not Hibs. We actually had 62% possession but we were poor going forward. On a good day Leigh would have scored 3/4 but it just was not to be. Hibs fell out the game after Claros got injured and he wouldn't head the ball

PatHead
18-11-2012, 09:19 PM
linesman gave the goal straight away - started scurrying back up towards the half way line that funny way they do in such situations.

Not from where I was watching. Pointed his flag straight out would surprise me if ref and him talked then started his "scurry"

LaMotta
18-11-2012, 09:34 PM
Not from where I was watching. Pointed his flag straight out would surprise me if ref and him talked then started his "scurry"

You could be right, I just thought he was off running before the ref signalled for a goal though. Dundee Fans on Pie and Bovril seeming to suggest that it was linesman who gave it as well.

To be fair the most annoying thing was the free header before that.

euansdad
18-11-2012, 09:43 PM
Just wanted to see griffiths goal

JohnStephens91
18-11-2012, 09:46 PM
The more I see the penalty decision the angrier I get, Nish went down far too easily from next to no contact, nothing short of a joke. The first goal, if the player had taken his touch down properly wouldn't have even got his shot away, and the second was scrappy. Nothing to get too worried about, the team looked like they wanted to try their hardest despite being off the boil which is important and I feel we'll bounce back next week.

FranckSuzy
18-11-2012, 09:49 PM
4 mins, 42 secs for anyone too scared :greengrin

Broken Gnome
18-11-2012, 09:53 PM
Christ, if you were going to watch them hope the majority stuck to the online version, means very few had to expose themselves to Scott Severin's attempt to be a pundit on Sportscene.

madabouthibs
18-11-2012, 09:59 PM
I'm no that bothered, we like Dundee. :greengrin

HibeeSince85
18-11-2012, 09:59 PM
Christ, if you were going to watch them hope the majority stuck to the online version, means very few had to expose themselves to Scott Severin's attempt to be a pundit on Sportscene.

He looks so awkward and I think he's speaking a primitive form of the English language.

PatHead
18-11-2012, 10:04 PM
He looks so awkward and I think he's speaking a primitive form of the English language.

Right down there with Barry Ferguson's brother

Mac
18-11-2012, 10:07 PM
Genuinely felt for Scott Severin when talking about his career being over, triple leg break never a good way to go and a very good player throughout his career, could see how emotional he still is about being out the game and hope he makes it in management!! maybe the yams new manager in the 3rd ;0)

HibeeSince85
18-11-2012, 10:10 PM
How many fans from Motherwell were there? Looks like they filled a minibus at least.

PatHead
18-11-2012, 10:11 PM
Genuinely felt for Scott Severin when talking about his career being over, triple leg break never a good way to go and a very good player throughout his career, could see how emotional he still is about being out the game and hope he makes it in management!! maybe the yams new manager in the 3rd ;0)

Sure you dont mean new(co) Hearts manager. :devil:

hibsbollah
19-11-2012, 04:09 PM
Kuqi showed some good pace as he wobbled into the goalmouth to collect the ball after Sparkys goal. And some knowitalls reckon he offers nothing to the team :grr:

truehibernian
19-11-2012, 04:29 PM
Kuqi showed some good pace as he wobbled into the goalmouth to collect the ball after Sparkys goal. And some knowitalls reckon he offers nothing to the team :grr:

I've just got my television back from Curry's bollah after they gave it the all clear - I'd handed it in for checking when I thought the pictures were all slow, frozen and flickery late in the Dundee United game - until I watched back again to see it was Kuqi wanting until 4pm Monday to trap, move and pass the ball !

My only hope is that despite not showing anything in the way of ability, he will somehow always be remembered as a Hibs legend when he scores his only brace in a winning Hibs team v Hearts in the Cup - he is sooooo poor that you just know that he'll do that sort of thing, and thereafter revert to type and not get a shot on target the next 20 games after that.

Our version of Hearts' Graham Weir or Jamie Mole.

LeighLoyal
19-11-2012, 09:22 PM
Just watched the highlights, that ref obviously hasn't watched Nish much. :no way: