18-11-2012, 07:58 AM
1) we are still in second place, three points clear from third
2) McPake will be back very soon
3) Griffiths is the best scorer since Casanova
4) we don't need to bake cakes to pull in revenue to save us

'Mon the Hibees

Col2
18-11-2012, 08:39 AM
Saturdays game will be a cracker and evn if its a draw I still expect us to be back to playing how we have done for most of this season.

Still 2nd - results outside out game went well for us again. A draw today for ICT would also be good. Nobody made any real progress points wise yesterday.

Mcpake back
Clancy back
Home game - big crowd
I got promotted on Friday ...
...it's all good!!

Taz_hibee
18-11-2012, 09:49 AM
Even the old firm have blips, this is probably the kick up the arse we need before playing them in the cup, 4 points from next 6 in league and a cup win and we are back on track for 2nd finish

andrew70
18-11-2012, 09:52 AM
Reasons to be positive...We are Hibs! Simple.

Oh and having Clancy back for next week would be very important. One disappointing result but its how we bounce back that will tell us how far we've come IMO.

LioNeilMessi
18-11-2012, 10:26 AM
Any info on when Deegan is back too? He made a real impact after the last time we got thrashed in Dundee.. Would be class to have him back for next week!

SMAXXA
18-11-2012, 10:34 AM
Reasons to be positive...We are Hibs! Simple.

Oh and having Clancy back for next week would be very important. One disappointing result but its how we bounce back that will tell us how far we've come IMO.

And on this season so fat we have always bounced back well after a defeat, aberdeen and ross county games, even utd game we done well against the ****.

Big test next week, I just hope this isn't the start of a bad run which most teams go through and we are yet to hit, couldn't come at a worse time with the hearts games etc. As above nothing to believe this will be the case, dust ourselves off and go get the 3 points next week.

Mon the hibees.

euansdad
18-11-2012, 10:40 AM
Clancy and McPake's returns will be huge

HH81
18-11-2012, 10:45 AM
Everything.

Hibs could not have dreamed of been 2nd on 18 November 2012. We even have a small gap.

To say where we was after the final the change around has been massive. Need to keep it going cheer up everyone.

JohnScott
18-11-2012, 10:54 AM
Most anticipated Hibs v Dons game in years. Long, long time since we said that eh. Wouldnt have said that a year ago. Long may Pat continue to prove me wrong!!!

PISTOL1875
18-11-2012, 11:04 AM
1) we are still in second place, three points clear from third
2) McPake will be back very soon
3) Griffiths is the best scorer since Casanova
4) we don't need to bake cakes to pull in revenue to save us

'Mon the Hibees

5. Tim Clancy will be back and Alan Maybury will be back on the bench..

Ozyhibby
18-11-2012, 11:05 AM
We'll soon be the only team in Edinburgh. :-)

euansdad
18-11-2012, 11:19 AM
We'll soon be the only team in Edinburgh. :-)

Lol

NORTHERNHIBBY
18-11-2012, 12:01 PM
That sorting us out is based on sorting out our home form first. Anything away from home is a bonus. Coming away empty handed is not the end of the world.

lord bunberry
18-11-2012, 12:28 PM
Any info on when Deegan is back too? He made a real impact after the last time we got thrashed in Dundee.. Would be class to have him back for next week!

I read yesterday that he had returned to training but i don't know how far he is away from being fit

Squealing pig
18-11-2012, 12:57 PM
I heard that Deegan is a few weeks away from match fitness. Yes he is back in training but non contact light training.