PDA

View Full Version : Colin Nish

LaMotta
17-11-2012, 07:34 PM
After laughing at how bad he was at Easter Road earlier in the season, he caused total havoc today at Dens. Our Centre Halves couldn't handle him, ****** terrible.

Baldy Foghorn
17-11-2012, 07:42 PM
Was he guilty of showboating with his cheeky backheel.....That was how bad Today was:greengrin

reidy
17-11-2012, 07:53 PM
Was he guilty of showboating with his cheeky backheel.....That was how bad Today was:greengrin
Luckily enough it got intercepted before it added to the humiliation.

theonlywayisup
17-11-2012, 08:05 PM
After laughing at how bad he was at Easter Road earlier in the season, he caused total havoc today at Dens. Our Centre Halves couldn't handle him, ****** terrible.

A good hibee. Unfortunately, with Colin, he seems to have a good start at his new clubs, but doesn't seem to keep it going. He did well at Hibs at the start, also at Hartlepool United and seems to be doing ok at Dundee.

An ok player, but something is not right about him - probably his lazy body language!

LaMotta
17-11-2012, 08:10 PM
A good hibee. Unfortunately, with Colin, he seems to have a good start at his new clubs, but doesn't seem to keep it going. He did well at Hibs at the start, also at Hartlepool United and seems to be doing ok at Dundee.

An ok player, but something is not right about him - probably his lazy body language!

He was so lazy today that he kept collapsing to the ground for a lie down at the slightest of touches. - unfortunately the ref kept blowing his whistle after he did it.

Squealing pig
17-11-2012, 08:14 PM
[QUOTE=theonlywayisup;3417553]A good hibee. Unfortunately, with Colin, he seems to have a good start at his new clubs, but doesn't seem to keep it going. He did well at Hibs at the start, also at Hartlepool United and seems to be doing ok at Dundee.

An ok player, but something is not right about him - probably his lazy body language![/QUOTE berbetov has laziest body language ever but what a player.

euansdad
17-11-2012, 08:16 PM
He wasn't as bad as some people make out. Certainly not the worst

Alfred E Newman
17-11-2012, 08:29 PM
Even though he is a hibby, I would imagine Nish will sleep soundly tonight given the dreadful and largely unfair abuse dished out to him by his own. He is maybe not the best but Kuqi or Nish? I know who I would rather have in a green jersey.

LeighLoyal
17-11-2012, 08:36 PM
Even though he is a hibby, I would imagine Nish will sleep soundly tonight given the dreadful and largely unfair abuse dished out to him by his own. He is maybe not the best but Kuqi or Nish? I know who I would rather have in a green jersey.

The guy that wasn't good enough for the mighty Hartlepool? :no way:

Leishy1995
17-11-2012, 08:40 PM
Colin Nish, failed Int 1 physics at my school, he once requested he could go outside and walk around on a small patch of grass as he neared the end of school. He obviously isn't the worst player in the world, but he's ok, and obviously has no brains.

Baldy Foghorn
17-11-2012, 08:55 PM
Colin Nish, failed Int 1 physics at my school, he once requested he could go outside and walk around on a small patch of grass as he neared the end of school. He obviously isn't the worst player in the world, but he's ok, and obviously has no brains.

Do you need brains to play football????:confused:

Leishy1995
17-11-2012, 08:55 PM
Do you need brains to play football????:confused:

I'd assume so...

Baldy Foghorn
17-11-2012, 09:01 PM
I'd assume so...

Well if he has no brains as you allude to, he has made a pretty good lifestyle for himself, and has done something the majority of us can only dream about, pulling on the Hibs jersey...

LeighLoyal
17-11-2012, 09:07 PM
Well if he has no brains as you allude to, he has made a pretty good lifestyle for himself, and has done something the majority of us can only dream about, pulling on the Hibs jersey...

Aye, well done but just a shame he was so :rolleyes:

Jonnyboy
17-11-2012, 09:37 PM

While the Dundee fans sang Leigh's name after he scored!

~Bizarre :greengrin

NORTHERNHIBBY
17-11-2012, 10:01 PM
What abuse was dished out to Nish today?? Nothing from the away fans that I heard.

Alfred E Newman
17-11-2012, 10:09 PM
What abuse was dished out to Nish today?? Nothing from the away fans that I heard.

Yet when he was trying his best in a green jersey there was plenty.

allezsauzee
17-11-2012, 10:18 PM
I didn't think Nish was good today. I would have fancied my chances of scoring against our defence today. The sooner Captain James is back the better

Hibstrooper
17-11-2012, 10:26 PM
My main observation about Nish today was how easily he went down. That and amazingly I don't think he got called offside once!

Falling Nish

vanNISHtelroy
17-11-2012, 10:43 PM
My main observation about Nish today was how easily he went down.

Hes been like that at every club hes been at though!

amazingly I don't think he got called offside once!

Now I know you are lying.

Piqué
17-11-2012, 10:51 PM
Hanlon backed off him every time, poor today

givescotlandfreedom
18-11-2012, 02:14 AM
His diving was as bad as ever and I thought the penalty seemed harsh after the referee had caught him at it a couple of times before. Still better than Kuqi though!

.Sean.
18-11-2012, 02:18 AM
It was embarassing the amount of abuse he got! Booing your own - which he certainly is- is never on.

Hibercelona
18-11-2012, 03:43 AM
He wasn't as bad as some people make out. Certainly not the worst

:agree:

He started going down hill at the same time the entire team did.

With decent players around him, he looks dangerous.

Still seems to struggle to actually find the back of the net though. :greengrin

euansdad
18-11-2012, 07:54 AM
It was embarassing the amount of abuse he got! Booing your own - which he certainly is- is never on.

Agreed. Cringeworthy.

lucky
18-11-2012, 08:17 AM
He played ok today but that was more to do with how poor our CHs were. His constant falling over is a joke but the ref seemed oblivious to it

PeterboroHibee
18-11-2012, 08:39 AM
He can be a nightmare at times (consistently fouling defenders or going down easily), but I like him. Right time for him to leave Hibs when he did though, the abuse he was getting from the fans was a disgrace.

thebakerboy
18-11-2012, 10:09 AM
When he was at Hibs he fell down in the box an average (IMHO) about 5 times a game and in all that time got about 1 pen , playing against us he falls down in box once and its a PEN. Football eh just love it but I didn't hear him get any special abuse from the Hibs fans .

Leishy1995
18-11-2012, 11:03 AM

I know, he's lucky he'd have gone nowhere outside of football.

MWHIBBIES
18-11-2012, 12:07 PM
Would certainly take him over Kuqi. Nish caused a lot of problems for us yesterday, funny what the fans NOT abusing a player for 90 minutes can do.

Alex Trager
18-11-2012, 02:08 PM

Haha a certain John senddon tell you that story?

Winston Ingram
18-11-2012, 08:02 PM
Nish started superbly for us. His confidence seemed to plummet once the tactical genius that was Mixu decided he was a right winger . Then certain Hibs 'supporters' rounded on him like piranhas and he was never the same again. Good to see he's beginning to show some form again:agree:

SMAXXA
18-11-2012, 08:09 PM
Nish started superbly for us. His confidence seemed to plummet once the tactical genius that was Mixu decided he was a right winger . Then certain Hibs 'supporters' rounded on him like piranhas and he was never the same again. Good to see he's beginning to show some form again:agree:

Let's be honest no blame can be placed at the door of the hibs fans for his performances that resulted in him getting binned. I was speaking to a few dundee fans before the game st easter road and they were saying how hopeless he is and spends more time on his erch

He wasn't offering anything do rightly got rid, he's done nothing since to make me think that was a mistake and he's any loss.

Not being funny there are some people going on about how hed be better than Kuqi etc, on what basis watching him in 1 game in a poor hibs performance? Not that Kuqi has shown anything to date mind you but sometimes its easy to forget the past just to have a moan.

Leishy1995
18-11-2012, 11:45 PM
Haha a certain John senddon tell you that story?

Or as he's affectionately known to the current classes "snedlax" in a reference to snorlax!

The Sea-gull
19-11-2012, 10:41 AM
Nish is a decent enough SPL player who had a bit of a nightmare end to his time at ER due to a lack of form and confidence. Was not helped by the p$sh around him though. Still think Killie got better out of him when he was there than we did over his spell with us. He has been on the slide for years now and his best time as a player has gone.

Lets not kid ourselves and say he was brillinat on Saturday. He was ok.

He dived in the first half a couple of times and then, having seen a better view of the pen on tv than I got at the game, he dived for then too and the ref fell for it. Don't really blame the ref though as he doesn't have the benefit of watching it again and seeing it from different angles.

Squealing pig
19-11-2012, 10:49 AM
Thought it was an intelligent dive. Without the godsend of replays the ref had to give it looked a stonewaller in real time.