PDA

View Full Version : what a joke !

East-Stand07
17-11-2012, 03:44 PM
far too big for there boots thinking today was gonna be easy and we go and get humped........... players need to get off the high horse about all this top of the spl crap ......shocking result !

Franck Stanton
17-11-2012, 03:47 PM
far too big for there boots thinking today was gonna be easy and we go and get humped........... players need to get off the high horse about all this top of the spl crap ......shocking result !

Sniff Sniff - 1st post eh, smelling a wee bit like a yam here. :fishin:

Wotherspiniesta
17-11-2012, 03:48 PM

You're going bust!!

East-Stand07
17-11-2012, 03:49 PM
Sniff Sniff - 1st post eh, smelling a wee bit like a yam here. :fishin:

think you will find i am season ticket holder at er ! can see hibs net net never changed if they dont like something the person is a yam get a grip ya numpty !

Elephant Stone
17-11-2012, 03:50 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_BPBojSYFPDw/R2rgBk6CFUI/AAAAAAAAA3s/0kkj1NixNkY/s400/John%2BCollins%2BNice%2BOne.jpg

cabbageandribs1875
17-11-2012, 03:50 PM

i don't think i've saw any quotes from hibs players saying we were going to do this and that etc, some posters have though

East-Stand07
17-11-2012, 03:51 PM
You're going bust!!

nah its the yams that are going bust and i cant wait to party i am a season ticket holder at er and was only making a point that the team would have went out today thinking we had easy win !

teams like dundee should not be beating us we are far better than them !

Speedy
17-11-2012, 03:51 PM

I hope people don't give you that much abuse, you're obviously upset you couldn't get a ticket for the big sell-out.

Matty_Jack04
17-11-2012, 03:52 PM
think you will find i am season ticket holder at er ! can see hibs net net never changed if they dont like something the person is a yam get a grip ya numpty !

Whilst your online get ur bills paid

East-Stand07
17-11-2012, 03:53 PM
i don't think i've saw any quotes from hibs players saying we were going to do this and that etc, some posters have though

my error that should really say fans saying all what we are going to do....... the players need to win games like this !

Keith_M
As long as we're still here when Hearts go bust, I'll be happy.

Anyway, I'm off to bake some Cup Cakes and eat the lot myself. :wink:

hibsbollah

Cheer up, your grandkids will be Hibs fans :aok:

7 Up
17-11-2012, 03:57 PM
my error that should really say fans saying all what we are going to do....... the players need to win games like this !

Don't you have a bake sale or raffle to organise?

Albanian Hibs
17-11-2012, 04:00 PM
Beat it chump

Franck Stanton
17-11-2012, 04:01 PM

Think we all know who the numpty here is, you claim to be a S/T holder at E/R and you make this keek your first post . Think you need a reality check IF, repeat IF you are a Hibs supporter, [personally I doubt it}. Now away and hold a jumble sale and raise some cash for Vlad, sorry hertz. :na na:

keep the faith
17-11-2012, 04:03 PM

Tick tock!

wearethehibs
17-11-2012, 04:18 PM
Good thaing anout todays result is that people will realise were not as good as we thought. Players and fans alike. Hopefully we bounce back next week

wearethehibs
17-11-2012, 04:20 PM
Ohh and .nets obsession with "yams" is getting so boring.

hibeedonald
17-11-2012, 04:22 PM
Ohh and .nets obsession with "yams" is getting so boring.

Obsession?? The OP is almost certainly one?

stoneyburn hibs
17-11-2012, 04:45 PM

Phanny

Franck Stanton
17-11-2012, 04:48 PM
Obsession?? The OP is almost certainly one?

Correct, he chooses to start his ,Net career posting this keek, we are all gutted about todays result, however we didn/t start a thred slagging our team. After all there is already a thread running about todays game, why not just add his/her comments on that ? We are no world beaters, as everyone is aware we are, as they say - a work in progress - we are doing remarkably well after the farce that was last season, [and the one before that], we also have three first picks missing [ not an excuse for today, we had same team that won last week], just had a bad day at the office. We dont need numptys coming on here calling the team I love "a joke". Ask yourself this, when did you call them a joke ? because I for one never have, called some of the teams we have had recently bad, incompetant, poor, non-triers, etc etc but, not when we have been showing such a turnaround in form,commitment and obvious will to win as we have recently have I even considered calling them a joke. Seems to me, given all the circumstances, the op is either a] deluded or b] a yam [as I suspect he/she is].

Chibs
17-11-2012, 04:53 PM
Correct, he chooses to start his ,Net career posting this keek, we are all gutted about todays result, however we didn/t start a thred slagging our team. After all there is already a thread running about todays game, why not just add his/her comments on that ? We are no world beaters, as everyone is aware we are, as they say - a work in progress - we are doing remarkably well after the farce that was last season, [and the one before that], we also have three first picks missing [ not an excuse for today, we had same team that won last week], just had a bad day at the office. We dont need numptys coming on here calling the team I love "a joke". Ask yourself this, when did you call them a joke ? because I for one never have, called some of the teams we have had recently bad, incompetant, poor, non-triers, etc etc but, not when we have been showing such a turnaround in form,commitment and obvious will to win as we have recently have I even considered calling them a joke. Seems to me, given all the circumstances, the op is either a] deluded or b] a yam [as I suspect he/she is].

I'm going for both a and b

The Green Goblin
17-11-2012, 05:05 PM

Isn't that exactly the same attitude you are criticising the players of having?

The Green Goblin
17-11-2012, 05:07 PM
nah its the yams that are going bust and i cant wait to party i am a season ticket holder at er and was only making a point that the team would have went out today thinking we had easy win !

What's your seat number at ER? Just curious.

Thecat23
17-11-2012, 05:12 PM

Where about is you're seat? Funny feeling you won't tell us as it doesn't exist. If you do then I fully apologise. But for a first post you can understand why folk think this is a Yam wind up.

SloopJB
17-11-2012, 05:20 PM
Good thaing anout todays result is that people will realise were not as good as we thought. Players and fans alike. Hopefully we bounce back next week

It presents an opportunity, we are capable of beating any team as well as being beaten by any team.
In the past, this has been a tipping point, What we need to do now is win the next game to show how we've progressed.
Show it was a blip and move onwards and upwards. Perhaps the leap from relegation candidates to champions is too big but lets not stop trying and strive for as high up as we can come the end of the season.

Franck Stanton
17-11-2012, 05:40 PM
It presents an opportunity, we are capable of beating any team as well as being beaten by any team.
In the past, this has been a tipping point, What we need to do now is win the next game to show how we've progressed.
Show it was a blip and move onwards and upwards. Perhaps the leap from relegation candidates to champions is too big but lets not stop trying and strive for as high up as we can come the end of the season.

Hear Hear :thumbsup:

Hibbyradge
17-11-2012, 05:51 PM

Oh well, if the big team, who we're always in the shadow of, can't even score against them, never mind win or get a point in two attempts, who are we to think we can beat them home and away?

Don't you have any friends? You seem lonely.

Not to mention strange.

Scouse Hibee
17-11-2012, 05:54 PM

Poor attempt.............where's your seat? East Stand Row 0 Seat 7 by any chance!

:na na:

The_Sauz
17-11-2012, 05:59 PM

Time for him to be "Tagged & Bagged" :yw::jamboclow

Baldy Foghorn
17-11-2012, 06:28 PM

Do you know all the players? Did each player to a man tell you it was going to be easy?

Silly season just started:rolleyes:

BroxburnHibee
17-11-2012, 06:28 PM

No idea how old you are but today was the least surprising result ever for me - seen it all before.

"Top of the SPL crap" :hilarious

Baldy Foghorn
17-11-2012, 06:30 PM
No idea how old you are but today was the least surprising result ever for me - seen it all before.

"Top of the SPL crap" :hilarious

No wonder we lost, the players obviously thought it was polo, as they were all on their high horse??:confused:

Chris.igoe
17-11-2012, 07:04 PM
Just a blip . Yes we played bad but we went out there thinking it was going to be easy and so did we.but after last year if you told me we would be sitting second top of the table I would have told u to bolt . Next game

The Green Goblin
17-11-2012, 07:21 PM
The only joke in Edinburgh right now is HMFC and the dying gasps of their arrogant "institution".

berty_mee
17-11-2012, 07:38 PM
Nothing more than a reality check the day, the proverbial slap in the face!! Fenlon wont take this defeat lightly. Wasn't at the game today so not sure how we played but he'll be all over them in training next week. Just goes to show how close the league is gonae be this season.

PatHead
17-11-2012, 07:38 PM
Sure the players will treat it as a wakeup call. Once again highlights how shallow our squad is. We just never got going.