Can see Aberdeen beating Celtic tomorrow

i dont know, aberdeen are looking quite good at the moment might get a draw

Tha Cabbage Kid
16-11-2012, 11:14 AM

sorry mate i miss read your post! i though you said "cant"

yeezus.
16-11-2012, 12:04 PM
Aberdeen can beat anyone at Pittodrie on their day. They haven't lost at home this season and Celtic have looked far from convincing so far.

Aberdeen 2-1 Celtic
Dundee 0-3 Hibs.

VickMackie
16-11-2012, 12:07 PM
Ideal results. I hope we're not complacent against Dundee though.

I always want Celtic to get beat but can't help thinking that an Aberdeen loss might be better for us over the course of the season. Although all fans and clubs should avoid that mindset if anyone outside Celtic or newco are to win the SPL again.

DarrenSQH
16-11-2012, 12:07 PM
Hibs...Win
Aberdeen v Celtic ... Draw
Hearts ... lose.

Oh and Scotland win at Murrayfield.

A Carlsberg weekend.

I disagree i want to see scotland pumped so the Hibs being top of the table is the main sports news and not a scotland win in a posh boy sport(that only like 8 countries play) in a diddy friendly.

JollyGreenGiant
16-11-2012, 12:35 PM
Hibs...Win
Hearts ... lose.

A Carlsberg weekend.

:agree:

:pfgwa

Hibs7
16-11-2012, 12:45 PM
I disagree i want to see scotland pumped so the Hibs being top of the table is the main sports news and not a scotland win in a posh boy sport(that only like 8 countries play) in a diddy friendly.

These diddy friendlies draw in crowds in excess of 60,000 and it is NOT a posh boys sport, a lot of our prima donna football players could not hack it.

gackohibs
16-11-2012, 12:46 PM
My ideal result is a Hibs win. The rest mean nothing at this stage. However Il take a hearts loss!! And would very look forward next week of the Dons get a result.

LancashireHibby
16-11-2012, 12:57 PM
Anyone else a bit torn on the Aberdeen-Celtc result? Can see what people mean in terms of Aberdeen probably having more of an effect on our season overall, but it would be nice if Celtc lost and then we have a chance of extending our lead at the top - the longer we can stay there, the better!

hibeedonald
16-11-2012, 01:04 PM
Anyone else a bit torn on the Aberdeen-Celtc result? Can see what people mean in terms of Aberdeen probably having more of an effect on our season overall, but it would be nice if Celtc lost and then we have a chance of extending our lead at the top - the longer we can stay there, the better!

aberdeen to win, they will drop points soon after

CalgaryHibs
16-11-2012, 01:09 PM
Hibs...Win
Hearts ... lose.

A Carlsberg weekend.

Ditto!!

Also ICT to lose as well !

inglisavhibs
16-11-2012, 01:17 PM
Hibs...Win
Hearts ... lose.

A Carlsberg weekend.

a Hibs win is all that matters, and we will have to work our socks off to get it!

jacomo
16-11-2012, 01:22 PM

Would set up the 24th as a huge game :agree:

This is what we want. :thumbsup:

Will be healthy for Scottish football if there are more high-stakes games without OF involvement.

Franck Stanton
16-11-2012, 01:49 PM
Hibs...Win
Hearts ... lose.

A Carlsberg weekend.

Apart from Scotland result, can see the other three happening.

LewisHFC
16-11-2012, 02:00 PM
Hibs...Win
Hearts ... lose.

A Carlsberg weekend.
That would be good but maybe an Aberdeen win would be better

Alex Trager
16-11-2012, 03:54 PM
I was wondering why noone wanted Dundee to win to overtake them, if that's possible, then I realised we're playing them.
Hibs win
Hearts lose, who are they playing again
Aberdeen draw.

Pretty Boy
16-11-2012, 04:01 PM
These diddy friendlies draw in crowds in excess of 60,000 and it is NOT a posh boys sport, a lot of our prima donna football players could not hack it.

I've always wondered where the rugby fans in this country go when it isn't the 6 nations or a friendly against a southern hemisphere team. Just seems strange these games draw 60k+ but Edinburgh and Glasgow struggles to pull crowds of 15k between them.

Oh and as long as Hibs win I'm not fussy how the other games go. We win, we stay on top.

Bishop Hibee
16-11-2012, 04:16 PM
I've always wondered where the rugby fans in this country go when it isn't the 6 nations or a friendly against a southern hemisphere team. Just seems strange these games draw 60k+ but Edinburgh and Glasgow struggles to pull crowds of 15k between them.

Oh and as long as Hibs win I'm not fussy how the other games go. We win, we stay on top.

Golfing, art galleries and tea rooms :wink:

HibeeN
16-11-2012, 04:23 PM

In my case, they go to football. :greengrin

I'm not a massive rugby fan and don't follow it at club level but I enjoy getting along to internationals when I can. Not at the expense of going to Easter Road, but if we're away or not playing then it's a nice wee change going to the rugby, especially since it's not that often and has more of a 'day-out' vibe to it.

Mon Dieu4
16-11-2012, 04:25 PM
In my case, they go to football. :greengrin

I'm not a massive rugby fan and don't follow it at club level but I enjoy getting along to internationals when I can. Not at the expense of going to Easter Road, but if we're away or not playing then it's a nice wee change going to the rugby, especially since it's not that often and has more of a 'day-out' vibe to it.

next you will be telling me you eat Couscous!!

hibsbollah
16-11-2012, 04:29 PM
next you will be telling me you eat Couscous!!

Cous Cous is good :grr:

HibeeN
16-11-2012, 04:33 PM

No it's not :bitchy:

Mon Dieu4
16-11-2012, 04:35 PM

if you like grit, then aye

want the Sheepies to win as i think we will destroy them

weecounty hibby
16-11-2012, 04:36 PM

A lot of them play rugby and support their local clubs. I have been to many home and away matches in the 6 nations and Autumn internationals and have also been to Australia to see the last British Lions tour there. I, like many people, have no real attachment to any of the pro clubs though and this is why they don't attract big crowds. I saw Edinburgh three times last season and have been at Glasgow this year once but wouldn't class myself as a supporter of any of them.

Any way results, Hibs win, Celtic win, Hearts lose, Everton win, Alloa Athletic win, Alloa Rugby Club win, Scotland win and all will be just fine. But would settle for the Hibs winning and stuff the rest

Saorsa
16-11-2012, 04:38 PM
Hibs tae win :scarf::flag::pfgwa

the roasters tae get roasted :brokenyam: :lolyam: :jamboclow

hibsbollah
16-11-2012, 04:38 PM
No it's not :bitchy:

You've obviously not had a chef of my calibre cook you minted lamb Cous Cous before:woohoo:
nomnomnom.

stoneyburn hibs
16-11-2012, 04:55 PM
Us to win and Celtic / Hearts to lose please.

jw1410
16-11-2012, 05:20 PM
Doesn't really matter as long as we keep winning and the Yams get thumped. But in terms of Celtic its tough, I would love to see us widen the gap at the top, but if they're going to come back before the end of the season surely we don't want teams who might contend for second getting too many points...

weecounty hibby
16-11-2012, 05:26 PM
Doesn't really matter as long as we keep winning and the Yams get thumped. But in terms of Celtic its tough, I would love to see us widen the gap at the top, but if they're going to come back before the end of the season surely we don't want teams who might contend for second getting too many points...
Totally agree. Lennon may have come across like a total tosser with the way he said it but he is right that Celtic will probably click and start to put results together. I want to see them beat the teams around us at the moment. If we are still up there in Feb then I will be looking for others to help us out, until then as long as we are winning I want Aberdeen etc to get beat by them and hopefully we can stay ahead of the pack

davemcbain
16-11-2012, 05:27 PM

Any sport where ear nibbling is seen as normal practice between grown men belongs in a public school....:na na:

as for the ideal weekend,
Sheep and Dodgers draw
Hibees thump the Dee
and the DJ at both grounds plays taxman by the beatles.

That aside I don't care what happens to the "big team" hope someone humps the new hun though - don't really watch the lower leagues, but always nice to see them beat.

16-11-2012, 05:29 PM
I was wondering why noone wanted Dundee to win to overtake them, if that's possible, then I realised we're playing them.
Hibs win
Hearts lose, who are they playing again
Aberdeen draw.

St Mirren at the pink dump.

biffo1875
16-11-2012, 05:37 PM
we win that will do :greengrin

SneakersO'Toole
16-11-2012, 05:49 PM
I'm not confident for tomorrow at all. Its just the type of game Hibs would slip up on.

Just hope we can put on a professional show and not just think we can turn up.

lyonhibs
16-11-2012, 05:55 PM
You've obviously not had a chef of my calibre cook you minted lamb Cous Cous before:woohoo:
nomnomnom.

Grown ups who write - even more than say - that phrase should be subject to a special sort of rendition IMO :greengrin

I will stick to my trusty wishes for a weekend of football.

Hibs to win, Hearts and the Old Firm to lose every game they are involved in, at every level.

hibsbollah
16-11-2012, 06:52 PM
Grown ups who write - even more than say - that phrase should be subject to a special sort of rendition IMO :greengrin

I will stick to my trusty wishes for a weekend of football.

Hibs to win, Hearts and the Old Firm to lose every game they are involved in, at every level.

Somebody wrote it on Facebook the other day, and i had to ask them what they were on about. I slagged them off mercilessly for using 'yoofspeak''. I am therefore slightly shocked that for some reason Ive decided to use it myself and have been reprimanded by you:greengrin

Apocalypso
16-11-2012, 07:18 PM
Hibs to win. Everyone else to lose, and to never read nomnomnom ever again in my life.

Carlsberg weekend.

Prof. Shaggy
16-11-2012, 10:07 PM
we win that will do :greengrin

This is all that matters. There are positives in the possible Aberdeen-Celtic results.
But only if we beat Dundee.

Sir David Gray
16-11-2012, 10:13 PM
As long as we win and the tax evaders get beat then I'll be happy.

An Aberdeen and Celtic draw would be quite handy too though.

Mr White
16-11-2012, 10:16 PM
As long as we win and the tax evaders get beat then I'll be happy.

An Aberdeen and Celtic draw would be quite handy too though.

Handy indeed, we'd be 4 points clear at the top!

Craig_in_Prague
16-11-2012, 10:32 PM
As long as the Hibees win! ....dont give much of a hoot about any others. (sure, the cheats losing would be nice)... But Hibs winning is enough to make the w/e.

Jonnyboy
16-11-2012, 10:33 PM
As long a the Hibees win! ....dont give much of a hoot about any others. (sure, the cheats losing would be nice)... But Hibs winning is enough to make the w/e.

:agree:

HoboHarry
16-11-2012, 10:45 PM
nomnomnom.
I'm not a rugby man and I like Cous Cous, art galleries, tea rooms and I play golf as often as I can. Very much a Hibee as well though.....

Hibbyradge
16-11-2012, 11:04 PM
Unfortunately, Hearts will definitely win tomorrow.

That's the SPL banker.

AFKA5814_Hibs
16-11-2012, 11:12 PM
Hibs win Celtc/Sheep draw would be perfect imo. Dont care about bottom 6 dross.

PatHead
16-11-2012, 11:23 PM
Dundee Utd drawing isn't a bad full time result either

AFKA5814_Hibs
16-11-2012, 11:29 PM
Dundee Utd drawing isn't a bad full time result either

Agree. Teams below us picking up 1 point is good IF we win 3 the morn.