PDA

View Full Version : Rodders

Velma Dinkley
15-11-2012, 01:52 PM
Rod Petrie had the pleasure of meeting me for the first time yesterday over in Luxembourg. His moustache looks even better than I imagined it would. He didn't have too much to say for himself but he said he has no plans to leave Hibs, is trying to get Leigh signed up and is delighted with how the team is doing so far, although he feels we have ridden our luck a bit. It was textbook Petrie :flag:

euansdad
15-11-2012, 02:13 PM
So he didn't divulge everything that goes on behind the scenes? Damn, that's annoying

Wilson
15-11-2012, 02:18 PM
Rod left the meeting with two wallets, two wedding rings, having sold a season book, and not bought a drink. Classic.

euansdad
15-11-2012, 02:19 PM
Rod left the meeting with two wallets, two wedding rings, having sold a season book, and not bought a drink. Classic.

Lol class

The_Sauz
15-11-2012, 02:33 PM

That nothing compared to what Vlads walking away with :greengrin

Tynie01011973
15-11-2012, 03:29 PM
Rod Petrie had the pleasure of meeting me for the first time yesterday over in Luxembourg. His moustache looks even better than I imagined it would. He didn't have too much to say for himself but he said he has no plans to leave Hibs, is trying to get Leigh signed up and is delighted with how the team is doing so far, although he feels we have ridden our luck a bit. It was textbook Petrie :flag:

What did you expect him to say ?

'Surprise Surprise
The Unexpected hits you right between the eye's'

:greengrin

frazeHFC
15-11-2012, 03:35 PM

:thumbsup:

SmokieJoe
15-11-2012, 05:53 PM

Mad Vlad has these also, but he has brussel sprout in his:agree:

hibbybob
15-11-2012, 06:05 PM

Out of interest, what was Rodders doing in Luxembourg?

hibbybob
15-11-2012, 06:10 PM

Edit - forget that! I assumed he was there on some sort of business! Forgot about the Scotland game!!:doh:

offshorehibby
15-11-2012, 06:10 PM

I would imagine he'd be there as a member of the SFA

hibbybob
15-11-2012, 06:24 PM

Beat you to it - won't have been as good a trip as Belgium 1982!!!!:wink:

Irish_Steve
15-11-2012, 09:34 PM

The Tache on a freebie - shurely shome mistake lol