PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Hibernian FC v them - Tickets Available From Ticket Office Up Until Kick Off

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

LancashireHibby
13-11-2012, 01:24 PM
Anyone know when tickets are on sale for the cup game against the Hectors?

hibbysam
13-11-2012, 01:30 PM
Dont think hibs will sell tickets until at least after thursday where they will know if the game will go ahead or not!

Hearts have fast-tracked their tickets to go on sale tonight where they'll be trying to get a few more into there "fundraising" under 20 game by people going down to pick tickets up!

Afraid to say even selling out there allocation makes less than £100k.. and by doing this looks like HMRC have rejected there offer to pay installments!

LancashireHibby
13-11-2012, 01:35 PM
Dont think hibs will sell tickets until at least after thursday where they will know if the game will go ahead or not!

Hearts have fast-tracked their tickets to go on sale tonight where they'll be trying to get a few more into there "fundraising" under 20 game by people going down to pick tickets up!

Afraid to say even selling out there allocation makes less than £100k.. and by doing this looks like HMRC have rejected there offer to pay installments!
Cheers for that. Interesting to note on the Yams website that tickets are only £25 rather than the expected £28.

euansdad
13-11-2012, 01:37 PM
Hopefully soon with the half ST to

JimBHibees
13-11-2012, 01:41 PM

I think that is a bit of an assumption. Agree about the figures and they would see anywhere near this amount given policing and other costs will come off and though tv money will increase it to more like 150k if they get the much quoted 82k for a live game.

JimBHibees
13-11-2012, 01:43 PM
Cheers for that. Interesting to note on the Yams website that tickets are only £25 rather than the expected £28.

That is interesting must have been agreed with both teams. Makes sense and should make it a cracking atmosphere.

hibbysam
13-11-2012, 02:05 PM
I think that is a bit of an assumption. Agree about the figures and they would see anywhere near this amount given policing and other costs will come off and though tv money will increase it to more like 150k if they get the much quoted 82k for a live game.

Of course its an assumption, but had it been accepted they wouldn't still be rattling around for extra pennies now!

legends of 73
13-11-2012, 02:07 PM

Where did you read that I can only see the new year game on their website

LancashireHibby
13-11-2012, 02:13 PM
Where did you read that I can only see the new year game on their website
Here (http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20121113/scottish-cup-ticket-details_2241384_2979343).

Time to clear my browsing history.

blackpoolhibs
13-11-2012, 02:36 PM
I'm surprised we are letting them sell the tickets for this game? :confused:

RSS Bot
13-11-2012, 02:40 PM
Ticket Information

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20121113/scottish-cup-fourth-round_2262950_2979507)

Kojock
13-11-2012, 02:43 PM

Why? Hertz will be entitled to a share of the gate so if the game does go ahead then Hibs deduct that amount from the total owed. If the games does not go ahead then Hertz fans are shafted. :agree:

chrisski33
13-11-2012, 02:45 PM
I dont think it will be the last derby as sadly they will make the tax payment whether they make wages day or not is another question

LancashireHibby
13-11-2012, 02:46 PM

Their entire ticket sales still probably doesn't cover how much they're entitled to from the overall receipts so there isn't much of a risk involved in this case. Would fully expect Hibs to operate ALL of the ticket sales if Hearts are in existence long enough to visit ER for a league game in the future.

Saorsa
13-11-2012, 02:52 PM
Dinnae ken if this has been up yet as I havnae read everything

Hibs Ticket Details

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20121113/scottish-cup-fourth-round_2262950_2979507

Frazerbob
13-11-2012, 02:55 PM
£25, usually £28 for a Derby. Well done! :thumbsup:

Bob Box Fish
13-11-2012, 02:56 PM
£25 televised game on a Sunday probably get about 14k at it depending on how many they sell if they have not gone bust.

JimBHibees
13-11-2012, 02:59 PM
£25 televised game on a Sunday probably get about 14k at it depending on how many they sell if they have not gone bust.

Absolutely no chance will the crowd be as low as that. Sell out or as near as makes no difference.

Gatecrasher
13-11-2012, 03:04 PM
cheaper then the £28 it costs for the SPL games

Mikey
13-11-2012, 03:06 PM
25 quid is a wee bit steep for a TV game but it has to be agreed with the other side and they really, really need the money :greengrin

They were very unlikely to go for a figure under 20 quid.

Saorsa
13-11-2012, 03:08 PM
25 quid is a wee bit steep for a TV game but it has to be agreed with the other side and they really, really need the money :greengrin

They were very un...likely to go for a figure under 20 quid.But hopefully they are....

and soon :greengrin

LancashireHibby
13-11-2012, 03:12 PM
Seems like I'm thinking differently to previous posts on this thread but I'm pleasantly surprised it's going to cost 3 quid less than would normally be the case. Reminder put on my phone for Monday morning to get my ticket bought :thumbsup:

Green Man
13-11-2012, 03:17 PM
Bah, I'm off work on Monday but public sale doesn't start until Tuesday. Pain in the backside. How much is postage these days?

euansdad
13-11-2012, 03:28 PM
As many tickets for family and friends of ST holders as requested. Means **** all for public sale?

hibsbollah
13-11-2012, 03:30 PM

No way will it be as little at that. 19,500 is my guess.

1875HFC
13-11-2012, 03:45 PM
ST holders will be able to purchase as many tickets as they like from midday tomorrow.

:greengrin:thumbsup:

thekaratekid
13-11-2012, 03:46 PM
Is the cup top up standard for early bird renewals?

Billy Whizz
13-11-2012, 03:49 PM
Is the cup top up standard for early bird renewals?

Yes. I just phoned the TO to make sure our client ref no's had this on:thumbsup:

Teuchter Hibbie
13-11-2012, 04:13 PM
With ST members being allowed to purchase as many as required (a good move imo), do we reckon we can come close to a sell-out for this one? I'd like to think we'll get upwards of 15k

euansdad
13-11-2012, 04:15 PM
I know I'm a dissenting voice here but I don't think it's fair to say ST holders can buy as many as they want for friends and family. Means bugger all for those without one

oconnors_strip
13-11-2012, 04:17 PM
I know I'm a dissenting voice here but I don't think it's fair to say ST holders can buy as many as they want for friends and family. Means bugger all for those without one

Surely you know someone who has a season ticket that would help you out and buy tickets for you?

Pete
13-11-2012, 04:17 PM

I think there will be some left over.

Maybe this is to encourage half season ticket sales?

Teuchter Hibbie
13-11-2012, 04:28 PM

I think it's a decent move tbh - we want this one sold out, and I think we'd struggle if ST holders were restricted to one ticket.

HibeeMG
13-11-2012, 04:42 PM

I would think the majority of the people getting a ticket bought through somebody's ST would have normally applied through the general sale.

This means the general sale will be a lot less busier than normal as a lot of people will have had their ticket.

Everyone who wants one will more than likely get a ticket. It doesn't really matter who gets one first.

greenlex
13-11-2012, 04:46 PM
****ing rediculous making it £25. Further devalues the cup top up incentive for early biirds. Sharp e-mail to Rod methinks. :fuming:

Billy Whizz
13-11-2012, 04:47 PM
****ing rediculous making it £25. Further devalues the cup top up incentive for early biirds. Sharp e-mail to Rod methinks. :fuming:

How does it devalue the top up?

Baldy Foghorn
13-11-2012, 05:04 PM

Its a £3 reduction on the normal £28 price, hardly devaluing cup top up.....

euansdad
13-11-2012, 05:32 PM
Surely you know someone who has a season ticket that would help you out and buy tickets for you?

No live down in England so it's hard. It is what it is though, not crestfallen about it and will try my best get one. Nae bother

Hermit Crab
13-11-2012, 05:38 PM

Nice try....

ronaldo7
13-11-2012, 05:40 PM

How does it devalue the top up?

Its a £3 reduction on the normal £28 price, hardly devaluing cup top up.....

I think he might have his tongue firmly stuck somewhere guys:greengrin

Hope so anyway:greengrin

wearethehibs
13-11-2012, 05:41 PM
No live down in England so it's hard. It is what it is though, not crestfallen about it and will try my best get one. Nae bother

You'll be able to get 1 no problem when they go on general sale

Billy Whizz
13-11-2012, 05:42 PM
Game on now with winding up order withdrawn
We really really need to win this one

Hermit Crab
13-11-2012, 05:43 PM

Roughly 9000 st holders, nearly 4k for away fans that leaves probably between 6 and 7k of tickets left for home supporters/walk ups to buy. Hardly bugger all mate.

SouthamptonHibs
13-11-2012, 06:36 PM
i'll be there £25 is a good price for this game, lets hope we can sell it out!

We are top oh the league Hail Hail

Question:
When will a member of the HIBERNIAN's scheme be able to purchase tickets?

1. Same window as Season ticket holders
2. Same window as Club members
3. Wait till public sale

brydekirk
13-11-2012, 06:46 PM
Anyone buying a half season ticket should get one !

heidtheba
13-11-2012, 07:43 PM

I was thinking of going along for the first time in years and taking my wife for her baptism of fire (she thought booing at the rugby on Sunday wasn't sporting so I promised her that this game would be much sparkier!) Looks like that won't be happening but happy if we sell all the tickets anyway. Will have to look at another game in the future.

wearethehibs
13-11-2012, 07:43 PM
Anyone buying a half season ticket should get one !

Anyone that wants 1 will get 1

euansdad
13-11-2012, 07:50 PM
Roughly 9000 st holders, nearly 4k for away fans that leaves probably between 6 and 7k of tickets left for home supporters/walk ups to buy. Hardly bugger all mate.

Well what you are failing to point out there is that there are 9,000 ST holders who can buy unlimited tickets for their friends and family

euansdad
13-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Well what you are failing to point out there is that there are 9,000 ST holders who can buy unlimited tickets for their friends and family

Not that im wailing Victor Meldrew style! Just saying
:greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
13-11-2012, 07:59 PM
We have plenty of spare seats at every home game, suddenly because ST holders can buy as many as they like, we have problems and folk moaning.......

I despair.......

GoldenEagle
13-11-2012, 08:14 PM
We have plenty of spare seats at every home game, suddenly because ST holders can buy as many as they like, we have problems and folk moaning.......

I despair.......

I couldn't care if one season ticket holder bought several hundred tickets and handed them out to other Hibs fans, plenty to go around and those that want a ticket will get one.

I just want as many Hibby's there as possible.

hfc rd
13-11-2012, 08:25 PM
Have to wait now till next week to get my hands on one when the general sale starts. Can't wait for this game.

HH81
13-11-2012, 08:41 PM
Can I get two under a club member or just one?

euansdad
13-11-2012, 08:47 PM

I despair.......

It ain't moaning mate. I ain't been sitting here greetin, just made a point is all

Baldy Foghorn
13-11-2012, 08:53 PM
It ain't moaning mate. I ain't been sitting here greetin, just made a point is all

Can you honestly see this game selling out? Can you see 9,000 ST Holders snapping up all the excess tickets for their friends?

I can't see either happening, but ER should be packed full of home fans each match, not just "special ones".......IMHO of course

HH81
13-11-2012, 08:54 PM
Do hiberians members not get ticket priority any longer?

euansdad
13-11-2012, 08:56 PM
Can you honestly see this game selling out? Can you see 9,000 ST Holders snapping up all the excess tickets for their friends?

I can't see either happening, but ER should be packed full of home fans each match, not just "special ones".......IMHO of course

Well it might or might not but I think it will be a sell out due to certain circumstances. Can you clarify 'special ones' though?

Baldy Foghorn
13-11-2012, 08:58 PM
Well it might or might not but I think it will be a sell out due to certain circumstances. Can you clarify 'special ones' though?

I would see the New Year Derby as a "special one"......Shame that the last match at ER that saw us go top by two clear points only attracted 10,596........

euansdad
13-11-2012, 09:03 PM
Ok fair point. Any way, it is what it is and we will see what comes out in the wash

Baldy Foghorn
13-11-2012, 09:07 PM
Ok fair point. Any way, it is what it is and we will see what comes out in the wash

Indeed, it is a must not lose clash, as we don't want to undo the feel good factor that is slowly coming back....

Hermit Crab
13-11-2012, 09:09 PM

There's just no pleasing some people is there, not every season ticket holder is going to buy tickets for wife child and old jimmy doon the boozer you know. If you really want and I mean if you REALLY want one you'll be online when they go on sale or on the phone buying one. Hiding behind the excuse of every season ticket holder will buy all the tickets before they've went on sale, before you've even attempted to buy one is nonsense in my opinion. I'll even go as far to say that the game won't even sell out.

euansdad
13-11-2012, 09:10 PM
There's just no pleasing some people is there, not every season ticket holder is going to buy tickets for wife child and old jimmy doon the boozer you know. If you really want and I mean if you REALLY want one you'll be online when they go on sale or on the phone buying one. Hiding behind the excuse of every season ticket holder will buy all the tickets before they've went on sale, before you've even attempted to buy one is nonsense in my opinion. I'll even go as far to say that the game won't even sell out.

Sighs and walks away. Ok fair enough

Hermit Crab
13-11-2012, 09:14 PM
Sighs and walks away. Ok fair enough

You will get a ticket. I have no doubt about it. If we can't sell out at home to Dunfermline which gave 500 fans a chance of a cup final ticket then there's Not much chance of this game selling out 15:30 on a Sunday live on tv. Tickets aplenty in our end mate,

euansdad
13-11-2012, 09:15 PM
Ok no bother lads. Didn't mean to come across as a moaner about it. Apologies

Baldy Foghorn
13-11-2012, 09:17 PM
Ok no bother lads. Didn't mean to come across as a moaner about it. Apologies

Do you not have a ST Holding mate, who could sort you out?

yeezus.
13-11-2012, 09:17 PM

:agree: I'll be on the website and phone the minute I am able to buy one.

I think your right - it won't be a sell out but it won't be far off it.

Hermit Crab
13-11-2012, 09:19 PM
:agree: I'll be on the website and phone the minute I am able to buy one.

I think your right - it won't be a sell out but it won't be far off it.

You will get one. There will be plenty tickets. It's not as if its the final or anything.

Baldy Foghorn
13-11-2012, 09:23 PM
You will get one. There will be plenty tickets. It's not as if its the final or anything.

:worms: :greengrin

euansdad
13-11-2012, 09:24 PM
Do you not have a ST Holding mate, who could sort you out?

No mate down here in England and you lose touch etc. didn't mean come across as being a moaner or hyper critical of the club. Apologies of that's how it came across. Any way, see what happens in the general sale. I'll grab the soapbox and move away!

Hermit Crab
13-11-2012, 09:25 PM
:worms: :greengrin

I wonder how long it will take........;-)

Hermit Crab
13-11-2012, 09:26 PM
No mate down here in England and you lose touch etc. didn't mean come across as being a moaner or hyper critical of the club. Apologies of that's how it came across. Any way, see what happens in the general sale. I'll grab the soapbox and move away!

Chill man.maybe someone on here will sort you out with a ticket??

HH81
13-11-2012, 09:29 PM

Relax, I guarantee you will get a ticket. Im a club member and I'm not worried :-)

euansdad
13-11-2012, 09:29 PM
Aye will do mate, cheers

shetlandhibee
13-11-2012, 10:26 PM
Who's the ref?

Hermit Crab
14-11-2012, 06:13 AM
Who's the ref?

Bill Crombie..........

SneakersO'Toole
14-11-2012, 07:14 AM
Indeed, it is a must not lose clash, as we don't want to undo the feel good factor that is slowly coming back....

Scrap that. Must not lose is not the mentality I want to hear.

Its the first game after that horrow show in May. We are the home team and playing well. I want revenge.

MUST WIN!!!

hibsbollah
14-11-2012, 07:23 AM
Scrap that. Must not lose is not the mentality I want to hear.

Its the first game after that horrow show in May. We are the home team and playing well. I want revenge.

MUST WIN!!!

We actually drew 1-1 with them in August, but your point is a good one. A win, ideally a comfortable one, is what we need. We need to be showing them whos #1 now.

SneakersO'Toole
14-11-2012, 07:34 AM
We actually drew 1-1 with them in August, but your point is a good one. A win, ideally a comfortable one, is what we need. We need to be showing them whos #1 now.

Still not had my coffee this morning clearly.

It proves my point further though. No one remembers draws. We haven't beat these tramps in 12 attempts.

Lets beat this mob and prove to any doubters that we have progressed.

Baldy Foghorn
14-11-2012, 10:46 AM
Still not had my coffee this morning clearly.

It proves my point further though. No one remembers draws. We haven't beat these tramps in 12 attempts.

Lets beat this mob and prove to any doubters that we have progressed.

Its a cup tie, someone goes out, someone goes through.......That's why I said its a must not lose match.....:rolleyes:

As for revenge, do you really think beating them will avenge for May, because I don't.......

iwasthere1972
14-11-2012, 11:00 AM
I can see those pesky Yams playing for a draw to get much needed revenue from a replay

1875HFC
14-11-2012, 11:14 AM
tickets bought - get in :pfgwa

tbfhibs
14-11-2012, 11:20 AM
Bill Crombie..........

Andrew Waddell referees assistant

Deek01
14-11-2012, 12:52 PM
Anyone else having problems finding where to buy the tickets? Only match tickets available to me are Dundee and Aberdeen games?

JimBHibees
14-11-2012, 12:56 PM
Its a cup tie, someone goes out, someone goes through.......That's why I said its a must not lose match.....:rolleyes:

As for revenge, do you really think beating them will avenge for May, because I don't.......

It would be a start though that is for sure.

Frazerbob
14-11-2012, 01:02 PM

No but them going bust will....be nice to give them a doing first!

LancashireHibby
14-11-2012, 01:03 PM
Anyone else having problems finding where to buy the tickets? Only match tickets available to me are Dundee and Aberdeen games?
When you log in to your account, does the client reference match the one on your season ticket?

JimBHibees
14-11-2012, 01:04 PM

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/default.aspx

Billy Whizz
14-11-2012, 01:04 PM
https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/default.aspx

You need to click on the heading "cup games"

JimBHibees
14-11-2012, 01:23 PM
You need to click on the heading "cup games"

or all :greengrin

Johnny Clash
14-11-2012, 01:29 PM
ST HOLDERS CAN BUY THEIR TICKETS NOW.

Phone number: 0844 844 1875

and it's £1.50 booking charge per ticket!

HibeeN
14-11-2012, 02:32 PM
Just bought mine, decided to hop over a couple of sections from my usual seat on the halfway line to Section 43 :thumbsup: Now just have to hope I can swap my Sunday shift at work...

KdyHby
14-11-2012, 08:07 PM
Picked up 7 tickets today, good sized queue

Jones28
15-11-2012, 09:22 AM
Sorted 2 for myself and my dad, should be getting picked up today :thumbsup::flag:

euansdad
15-11-2012, 09:42 AM
Hopefully it's heading for a sell out

Albanian Hibs
15-11-2012, 09:59 AM
Got our two yesterday!

Franck Le God
15-11-2012, 11:14 AM
This has probably been covered so apologies but does a CTU on the season ticket mean we've got cup top ups?

Old noodles not what it used to be, can't remember if we went for them or not!

WindyMiller
15-11-2012, 11:19 AM
Got our 2, +2.

:aok:

Albanian Hibs
15-11-2012, 01:47 PM
This has probably been covered so apologies but does a CTU on the season ticket mean we've got cup top ups?

Yes

The Harp
15-11-2012, 01:53 PM

Yeah, you're not alone. A guy in the queue for tickets today didn't realise that if the season ticket was bought early enough then Cup games are covered by the early bird scheme. Nice surprise for him!

euansdad
15-11-2012, 03:02 PM
Just got mine

Cammy
16-11-2012, 11:46 AM
Yeah, you're not alone. A guy in the queue for tickets today didn't realise that if the season ticket was bought early enough then Cup games are covered by the early bird scheme. Nice surprise for him!

I also should be entitled to a free cup top up but it wasn't showing against mine or my sons season ticket on their system. They said they would update our cards but I called back again today and they still haven't done it.

Anyone who is entitled to the free cup top up I would encourage to double check with the ticket office before the 24th Nov (last day your ST seat is reserved) otherwise you could turn up expecting to gain entry with your card and be denied.:brickwall

Sprouleflyer
16-11-2012, 12:03 PM
I phoned up the ticket booking service to buy my seat but was told that the seat is not available i.e. already purchased, i'm thinking Cup Top Up. Now, as far as I can remember I did not renew my ST before the deadline date for the early bird deal, which gave you a free Cup Top Up. The deadline was extended, but only until 12th April I think?? The date I renewed my ST was the Kilmarnock home game the following weekend, so I did not qualify for the free Cup Top Up.

I can't think why my seat is not available.....I suppose I will have to get down to ER on Saturday to get this sorted :rolleyes:

LancashireHibby
16-11-2012, 12:12 PM
I phoned up the ticket booking service to buy my seat but was told that the seat is not available i.e. already purchased, i'm thinking Cup Top Up. Now, as far as I can remember I did not renew my ST before the deadline date for the early bird deal, which gave you a free Cup Top Up. The deadline was extended, but only until 12th April I think?? The date I renewed my ST was the Kilmarnock home game the following weekend, so I did not qualify for the free Cup Top Up.

I can't think why my seat is not available.....I suppose I will have to get down to ER on Saturday to get this sorted :rolleyes:
I would suspect you've got through to Ticketmaster who are useless at the best of times. You're best trying one of the other options to get through to ER directly, or have you tried looking online as well?

suavegav
16-11-2012, 12:16 PM
How many supporters have cup top ups. The more the better, less money handed over to the Yams.

:flag:

Albanian Hibs
16-11-2012, 12:31 PM
Im assuming they put the cup game onto your ST card instead of printing a ticket? If this is the case how do you actually know its been put on? Dont want to turn up on the day and there is nothing on it.

Cammy
16-11-2012, 12:43 PM
Im assuming they put the cup game onto your ST card instead of printing a ticket? If this is the case how do you actually know its been put on? Dont want to turn up on the day and there is nothing on it.

It should just get added to your card.

The only way to find out is either phone 0131 661 1875 or drop in to the Ticket office.

euansdad
16-11-2012, 12:45 PM
Brought a half ST and then the reserved seat for this game. Then realised I might not have the card in time or the game! Hope they send a paper ticket

StevieC
16-11-2012, 12:49 PM
and it's £1.50 booking charge per ticket!

And £2.00 for postage!

£3.50 in charges.

That's a 14% surcharge on the cost of a ticket to use online/phone booking.

HH81
16-11-2012, 12:50 PM
And £2.00 for postage!

£3.50 in charges.

That's a 14% surcharge on the cost of a ticket to use online/phone booking.

Is there an option for picking up tickets?

StevieC
16-11-2012, 01:15 PM
Is there an option for picking up tickets?

Not if you stay 50 miles away.

But .. yes .. if you are able to go in you could avoid charges.

Billy Whizz
16-11-2012, 01:16 PM
Not if you stay 50 miles away.

But .. yes .. if you are able to go in you could avoid charges.

You could pick it up on the day of the game

hibIBZ
16-11-2012, 01:34 PM
i have never had a problem picking up tickets on game day as i refuse to pay the postage charge

Golden Bear
16-11-2012, 01:46 PM
I purchased 2 tickets today and there weren't that many in the Q and that was just after midday.

Be warned though -------- the shop is not open in the mornings these days.

Monday to Friday the hours are midday to 5pm.

Albanian Hibs
16-11-2012, 01:49 PM
Dad just told me that there is a big queue at ticket office just now. Hope we can get a full house or even close to a full house for this one.

alnewhaven
16-11-2012, 02:02 PM
Check your account on the club website to see if you have the cup top up. Looked at transaction history and saw entry dated 11/11, prompting "wtf?!" Looked at it in detail and turned out to be cup ticket being added to my season tckt.

Hermit Crab
16-11-2012, 02:07 PM
Just got mine

Told you, you would get one. You were stressing about not getting a ticket were you not??

wearethehibs
16-11-2012, 02:11 PM
In the queue now. Only 2 people serving. Going to be a long wait

wearethehibs
16-11-2012, 02:12 PM
And the tickets aren't even for me, advantages of being a ST holder lol

Golden Bear
16-11-2012, 02:14 PM
In the queue now. Only 2 people serving. Going to be a long wait

Plenty of time to cast your eyes over the stock then!

:wink:

AFKA5814_Hibs
16-11-2012, 03:40 PM
Check your account on the club website to see if you have the cup top up. Looked at transaction history and saw entry dated 11/11, prompting "wtf?!" Looked at it in detail and turned out to be cup ticket being added to my season tckt.

I purchased my season ticket on 30th April, after the deadline for Cup Top Ups (or so I thought), I kept the same season ticket as last year which had CTU on it, but assumed that I would not be eligible for Hearts ticket. Stood in the queue today only to be told by lass in ticket office that the system showed up I had the Cup Top Up. Just checked my online account and I purchased a Hearts ticket on 11/11/12. :thumbsup:

So what was the deadline for Cup Top Ups, cause I was convinced I'd missed out. :confused:

Semaj
16-11-2012, 04:25 PM
Hi all,

My first post here so bear with me as I bore you with my life story.

I have a meeting in Glasgow on Monday 3rd December, and as I am travelling up on the Sunday I am desperate to go to the Hibs v Hearts game. This is mainly to do with winning the double with Hibs on Football Manager 2012, and also because I have a weird obsession with Scottish football. I do not support Hibs, as I have a season ticket at Coventry City, former home of McPake and Deegan.

Anyway, I noticed that tickets are only sold on general sale to those who had previously bought from the club. I have seen Hibs play twice in the past but neither of them were at Easter Road. Does anyone have any helpful advice in terms of getting a ticket? I'd happily show my wildly trusting nature by sending someone the money and they get me a ticket online? Obviously, I do not wish to prevent a genuine Hibs fan from getting a ticket for the last ever Edinburgh derby, and I am aware that a first post asking for help in acquiring a ticket for a big game can look a little dubious.

I am happy to talk to folk by DM or on here so to prove that I am not a masochistic jambo.

If nothing can be done, good luck for the rest of the season.

Gmack7
16-11-2012, 04:34 PM
maybe bye a ticket for the aberdeen game next week so you are on the database

euansdad
16-11-2012, 05:34 PM
Told you, you would get one. You were stressing about not getting a ticket were you not??

Yip but I freely admit I suffer from depression and anxiety and am not ashamed to admit it so I guess I do worry

LancashireHibby
16-11-2012, 06:11 PM
Hi all,

My first post here so bear with me as I bore you with my life story.

I have a meeting in Glasgow on Monday 3rd December, and as I am travelling up on the Sunday I am desperate to go to the Hibs v Hearts game. This is mainly to do with winning the double with Hibs on Football Manager 2012, and also because I have a weird obsession with Scottish football. I do not support Hibs, as I have a season ticket at Coventry City, former home of McPake and Deegan.

Anyway, I noticed that tickets are only sold on general sale to those who had previously bought from the club. I have seen Hibs play twice in the past but neither of them were at Easter Road. Does anyone have any helpful advice in terms of getting a ticket? I'd happily show my wildly trusting nature by sending someone the money and they get me a ticket online? Obviously, I do not wish to prevent a genuine Hibs fan from getting a ticket for the last ever Edinburgh derby, and I am aware that a first post asking for help in acquiring a ticket for a big game can look a little dubious.

I am happy to talk to folk by DM or on here so to prove that I am not a masochistic jambo.

If nothing can be done, good luck for the rest of the season.

Best advice is to either buy a ticket for the Aberdeen game or alternatively contact the club directly - I'm sure they will be sympathetic to it as long as they're satisfied you're not a Jambo.

Semaj
16-11-2012, 07:10 PM
Thanks to you both.

I thought about the Aberdeen game but will also contact the club to see if they have any advice.

oconnors_strip
16-11-2012, 07:23 PM
Thanks to you both.

I thought about the Aberdeen game but will also contact the club to see if they have any advice.

Send mcpake a message on twitter, he will be glad to help out a Coventry fan I bet!

Hermit Crab
16-11-2012, 07:39 PM
Yip but I freely admit I suffer from depression and anxiety and am not ashamed to admit it so I guess I do worry

Some might say that's part of being a Hibs fan. Although I've been there mate and its not a good place. Chin up mate.

euansdad
16-11-2012, 07:40 PM
Some might say that's part of being a Hibs fan. Although I've been there mate and its not a good place. Chin up mate.

Cheers mate much appreciated

Sprouleflyer
17-11-2012, 10:59 AM

Went down to ER today to find out why my seat for the Hearts game was not available to purchase via Ticketmaster. Turns out that as I was on the Payment Plan for last season (market PP on your ST card), there is a computer error where the system has marked these seats as already purchased and you wont be able to book them through Ticketmaster. If you have tried to purchase online or through Ticketmaster and can't buy your seat and were on the Payment Plan last season and did not renew within the early bird deadline date, I would get yourself down to ER to purchase your ticket for the Hearts game.

NYHibby
19-11-2012, 08:52 AM
Is anyone who bought a membership last year able to buy tickets this morning?

The website is now displaying a "M" logo in addition to the "ST" for season ticket holders, but it is refusing to let me buy tickets.

Golden Bear
19-11-2012, 09:24 AM

The website is now displaying a "M" logo in addition to the "ST" for season ticket holders, but it is refusing to let me buy tickets.

I'm a member but I got my ticket last Friday (friend of a season ticketholder).

However I logged in and tried a mock purchase this morning but met with the same fate as you.

Looks like you might have to telephone the shop -------------------------- ah but wait until midday as they're only open from midday until 5pm these days (Monday to Friday that is)

HibsNibs
19-11-2012, 09:56 AM

Ditto, I'm getting:-

WE'RE SORRY!

Unfortunately, this time you don't have the correct privileges on your account to purchase tickets for this match. Why not return to ticket home and try another match?

I've emailed them about it.

HH81
19-11-2012, 09:59 AM
I'm a member but as I need 4 tickets I'm just going to wait till tomorrow.

HibsNibs
19-11-2012, 10:01 AM

JimBHibees
19-11-2012, 10:06 AM
Went down to ER today to find out why my seat for the Hearts game was not available to purchase via Ticketmaster. Turns out that as I was on the Payment Plan for last season (market PP on your ST card), there is a computer error where the system has marked these seats as already purchased and you wont be able to book them through Ticketmaster. If you have tried to purchase online or through Ticketmaster and can't buy your seat and were on the Payment Plan last season and did not renew within the early bird deadline date, I would get yourself down to ER to purchase your ticket for the Hearts game.

Thats ridiculous. I dont have a cup top up this season as renewed after date and couldnt buy my existing seats for me or son on the online system but have bought other seats in same area. If this is true they should be notifying fans of this glitch as it will end up with empty seats in the ground for no reason.

euansdad
19-11-2012, 10:09 AM
Out of morbid interest, if anyone can get on to the stadium availability, is there a lot of tickets left? Hope for a sell oit

Golden Bear
19-11-2012, 10:22 AM
Out of morbid interest, if anyone can get on to the stadium availability, is there a lot of tickets left? Hope for a sell oit

The tickets don't go on public sale until tomorrow so we'll get a better idea in about a week's time.

NYHibby
19-11-2012, 10:41 AM
Ditto, I'm getting:-

WE'RE SORRY!

Unfortunately, this time you don't have the correct privileges on your account to purchase tickets for this match. Why not return to ticket home and try another match?

I've emailed them about it.

It seems to be working for me now. I am able to view the seating chart and select seats.

Golden Bear
19-11-2012, 10:47 AM
It seems to be working for me now. I am able to view the seating chart and select seats.

:agree:

Sorted!

There's an encouraging number of seats been sold already.

NYHibby
19-11-2012, 10:51 AM

The numbers are meaningless right now. They are still holding seats for ST holders without the cup topup. Only after those seats are released for general sale will we get a true idea.

HibsNibs
19-11-2012, 10:58 AM

:thumbsup:

So how does it work if I want to buy extra seats ?
Do they add my ticket to my card as usual and post out the others or what ?
...maybe it's best to wait until tomorrow's general sale

euansdad
19-11-2012, 11:04 AM
Ah ok thanks lads

LancashireHibby
19-11-2012, 11:42 AM

I'm a member and it's worked fine for me just now. When you log in to E-Ticketing, does it display the same client reference as the one on your membership card?

HH81
19-11-2012, 12:01 PM
I'm a member and it's worked fine for me just now. When you log in to E-Ticketing, does it display the same client reference as the one on your membership card?an you only buy one ticket per member or as many as you like?

Golden Bear
19-11-2012, 12:02 PM
an you only buy one ticket per member or as many as you like?

1 ticket only per member

LancashireHibby
19-11-2012, 01:27 PM
an you only buy one ticket per member or as many as you like?
One per membership by the looks of it, just tried to select more seats.

HH81
19-11-2012, 01:56 PM
One per membership by the looks of it, just tried to select more seats.

Cheers looks like i have got someone to help me sort it :thumbsup:

No way your only 26 by the way :greengrin

LancashireHibby
19-11-2012, 02:51 PM
No way your only 26 by the way :greengrin
Get stuffed! :greengrin

hibbysam
19-11-2012, 10:22 PM
Just had a quick squint on ticketmaster to see how ticket sales were going to be pleasantly surprised that before public sale tomorrow there is only under 5000 tickets left in the home end?

Now quick question, would peoples season ticket seats that have not yet been booked show up as available or would they be added on after tonight meaning its more than that available?

I know its not the greatest view on how sales are going but looking more and more likely that we will see the largest crowd Edinburgh has seen for a domestic football match in a long long time.:flag::flag:

Devilstorment
19-11-2012, 10:25 PM
I have mine! +2

Would be good to see the first sell out of the new ER! (and a 6-1 win!!)

:flag::pfgwa:flag:

Hibeesmad
19-11-2012, 10:26 PM
Fantastic news If true!! Ggtth

SteveHFC
19-11-2012, 10:26 PM
Still need to get a ticket for my own seat. Will do this tomorrow :greengrin

hibbysam
19-11-2012, 10:29 PM
Just to add, I have my cup top up, but was along on Saturday getting 9 others tickets.. Really looking forward to getting Easter Road absolutely rocking for this game, no excuses, a late afternoon kick off on a Sunday is perfect!

Kris1875
19-11-2012, 10:38 PM
If you've got a season ticket it says your derby ticket is reserved so I don't know if that's mixing up the numbers ? I'd better get down and get mine sharpish !!

monktonharp
19-11-2012, 10:42 PM
If you've got a season ticket it says your derby ticket is reserved so I don't know if that's mixing up the numbers ? I'd better get down and get mine sharpish !!think it's you thats getting "mixed up". it's a cup game, not a "derby".as such. it's realy a fundraiser:wink:

greglauder
19-11-2012, 10:44 PM
i'm a season ticket holder and trying to buy a few tickets for the game but ticketmaster is only letting me buy my own ticket anybody else had this problem?

monktonharp
19-11-2012, 10:56 PM
i'm a season ticket holder and trying to buy a few tickets for the game but ticketmaster is only letting me buy my own ticket anybody else had this problem? was there not a cut off point, when ST holders could buy as many as, then it reverts to one per person? dont know , as not got mine yet

leither17
19-11-2012, 11:03 PM
I tried to buy one for my brother next to my season ticket seat and it wouldn't let me for some reason

leither17
19-11-2012, 11:03 PM
i'm a season ticket holder and trying to buy a few tickets for the game but ticketmaster is only letting me buy my own ticket anybody else had this problem?

Exact same here bud

ALF TUPPER
20-11-2012, 06:00 AM
Bought my " early bird " ST long before the deadline , ( got the free shirt offer etc/..... ) , so - drove from Glasgow on Saturday to secure my seat and get my ticket. The young lad in the shop would only sell me a ticket - no cup top up. My seat colour code was the wrong colour on his database!! He couldnt help as there were no managers in and around ER on Saturday. He took my details to pass on for someone to call me - no call received yesterday.

On Saturday, I also tried phoning ( 20 Attempts ) eventually got through. Same story at aftersales customer service. The staff couldnt help and no managers around. He took my number - No call from anyone yesterday. Hopeless Hibs - youre hopeless!!!!

With the general sale today i expect MY seat to be sold.

I'm fizzin mad at Hibs , you'll have gathered, totally p*ssed off at my treatment. I wont be buying, any ticket for the SC !! Someone else is welcome to it.
I now wont be buying 1/2 season tickets for my sons or anything in the shop.
I wont renew my season ticket next next year either.

Message to Rod & Co..... I'll see you "Behind the Goals" on Sat - time for a chat. hope you're there .
# 69326

GoldenEagle
20-11-2012, 06:14 AM
Bought my " early bird " ST long before the deadline , ( got the free shirt offer etc/..... ) , so - drove from Glasgow on Saturday to secure my seat and get my ticket. The young lad in the shop would only sell me a ticket - no cup top up. My seat colour code was the wrong colour on his database!! He couldnt help as there were no managers in and around ER on Saturday. He took my details to pass on for someone to call me - no call received yesterday.

On Saturday, I also tried phoning ( 20 Attempts ) eventually got through. Same story at aftersales customer service. The staff couldnt help and no managers around. He took my number - No call from anyone yesterday. Hopeless Hibs - youre hopeless!!!!

I'm fizzin mad at Hibs , you'll have gathered, totally p*ssed off at my treatment. I wont be buying, any ticket for the SC !! Someone else is welcome to it.

Message to Rod & Co..... I'll see you "Behind the Goals" on Sat - time for a chat. hope you're there .
# 69326

Yeah, you tell them mate! No half season tickets, no season ticket next year and no buying out club shop. That'll teach them never to mess you about again.

Ps log on when public sale opens today and choose your 'own' seat. Buy it and send a wee email to Judith who'll get it sorted.

HibeeMG
20-11-2012, 07:04 AM
Does anyone know what time the general sale goes live on the eTicketing site?

marinello59
20-11-2012, 07:05 AM

# 69326

That's because the useless *******s have already sold that seat.:agree:
To you.:greengrin

HibeeMG
20-11-2012, 07:56 AM
That's the eTicketing site opened for the general sale.

Two tickets bought! :thumbsup:

Not a huge amount of availability. On it's way to being the first sell out I'd say.

HibeeMassive
20-11-2012, 08:13 AM

# 69326

Apologies if I've missed something - but, if you bought your ST on the early bird deal then your seat is already "on" your card. Does it say (CTU) after your name on the season ticket?

If yes, then all you need to do is turn up on the game and go through the turnstyle :aok:

WindyMiller
20-11-2012, 08:23 AM
There's no mention of "CTU" on our tickets, but we bught he tickets early and when I went down to the office we had the top-up.

Golden Bear
20-11-2012, 08:25 AM
It would have been logical for the "closing date" for Season Ticket holder to end before the general sale started. The availability of particular seats would have been easier to identify if that was the case.

Or am I missing something?

HH81
20-11-2012, 08:28 AM
It would have been logical for the "closing date" for Season Ticket holder to end before the general sale started. The availability of particular seats would have been easier to identify if that was the case.

Or am I missing something?

I thought that too so better tickets will come up after Saturday?

Pretty Boy
20-11-2012, 08:39 AM
Was a pretty easy experience for me really.

I have a ST in the Famous Five Stand but fancied sitting in the East for this one. Two of my mates wanted tickets as well. Went obline, selected 3 seats in the East, deselected my ST seat and checked out. No bother at all and I expected some complications because I was buying extra tickets using my ST but didn't want to sit in my own seat.

Two Halves
20-11-2012, 08:43 AM
Just got logged on and bought 2 tickets for East. It was still only showing as being for Members to buy, but I was able to get on no probs.

Looking good for a big crowd as Sections 41 & 42 are down to single seats! Only 1% available in Sect42!

Bostonhibby
20-11-2012, 08:46 AM
Just got logged on and bought 2 tickets for East. It was still only showing as being for Members to buy, but I was able to get on no probs.

Looking good for a big crowd as Sections 41 & 42 are down to single seats! Only 1% available in Sect42!

Same here - not a ST holder due to distance, have only ever had a ticket buying account and was able to get what I wanted without any hassle, not always been the case :greengrin:thumbsup:

Golden Bear
20-11-2012, 08:51 AM
I thought that too so better tickets will come up after Saturday?

In theory yes. I would think that most season ticket holders will go for their normal seat but others may opt for a change. And of course some may choose not to go.

mcfly
20-11-2012, 08:54 AM
More importantly who is the referee??? We will win if anyone bar Craig Thomson

Pete
20-11-2012, 08:59 AM
I'm scared to try.

Since90+2
20-11-2012, 09:55 AM
Just bought 3 tickets for section 44 East. Looking very busy as I coudnt get 3 seats together in either 43 , 42 or 41.

euansdad
20-11-2012, 09:58 AM

Great stuff. A full house will be amazing

GlesgaeHibby
20-11-2012, 10:17 AM
That's the eTicketing site opened for the general sale.

Two tickets bought! :thumbsup:

Not a huge amount of availability. On it's way to being the first sell out I'd say.

Still over 4000 tickets available according to ticketmaster, let's hope we can sell this one out. At £25 it's pretty reasonable, and any chance to see us sell out at home and beat that manky mob is well worth £25.

Since90+2
20-11-2012, 10:23 AM
Just bought 3 tickets online. The east is already about 90% sold and the north is fairly packed aswell.

The corners , as normal , of the west stand still have lots of availability.

euansdad
20-11-2012, 12:14 PM
Still heading in the right direction and hope the public sale gets a good responsse

Billy Whizz
20-11-2012, 01:27 PM
Still heading in the right direction and hope the public sale gets a good responsse

Not sure how exact the numbers are, but I had a quick count on the ticket page

1276 left in the East out of 6,400
761 left in Famous Five (exc black hospitality seats out of around 3,900
1,850 left in the West (exc hospitality) out of around 6,000 in total

reckon we've sold around 11,600 tickets as a minimum to date, exluding what the Yams sell (south holds 3,887)

Sean1875
20-11-2012, 02:32 PM
3 tickets bought :aok: quick question though which may impact peoples views of the number of tickets sold, usually me and my mates like to sit right in the front row so we can shout some 'enthusiasm' at any Jambos etc. that come near, but in every single area the first 2-3 rows seem to be unavailable. At more or less every home game ive been to the first couple rows have been pretty much desserted, is there a reason they are unavailable or have they genuinely just been sold out?

HH81
20-11-2012, 02:48 PM
Not sure how exact the numbers are, but I had a quick count on the ticket page

1276 left in the East out of 6,400
761 left in Famous Five (exc black hospitality seats out of around 3,900
1,850 left in the West (exc hospitality) out of around 6,000 in total

reckon we've sold around 11,600 tickets as a minimum to date, exluding what the Yams sell (south holds 3,887)

Thats only assuming every season ticket holder (not cup top up) has baught their seat.

LancashireHibby
20-11-2012, 03:08 PM
Thats only assuming every season ticket holder (not cup top up) has baught their seat.
Haven't unclaimed seats been released for general sale now?

blackpoolhibs
20-11-2012, 03:14 PM
Haven't unclaimed seats been released for general sale now?

I hope not, i thought they were released from this Saturday? :confused:

LancashireHibby
20-11-2012, 03:16 PM
I hope not, i thought they were released from this Saturday? :confused:
Hadn't checked to be honest, was just working on the assumption with the sales no longer restricted to ST holders/members.

Hibby Mike
20-11-2012, 03:17 PM
3 tickets purchased, east, seciton 44.
I want to be amongst the carnage when Griffiths scores his hat-trick :greengrin...

Liking the on-line ticket store option. It gives a copprehensive view of the seats sold in each section of each stand, and you get to hand pick your seat, from those that are available. Magic.

Ticket sales look good. Remaining sections available to be filled are each of the corners of the north and west, as well as three sections of the east (the two closest to the south, and the one closest to the north). There's the occasional sporadic seat peppered around the other secitons, but I think we're well on course for a sell-out. Payday around the horizon too...

:hibees

The Green Goblin
20-11-2012, 03:20 PM
Wish I could be there.... Going to watch it here on Hibs Tv though.

trev the hat
20-11-2012, 03:27 PM
Got my 2 for East sect 42, looking forward to a full bouncing East :greengrin

euansdad
20-11-2012, 03:34 PM
Can't wait for it and hope its as full as possible cos this dy could be payback

hibs0666
20-11-2012, 03:36 PM
Hadn't checked to be honest, was just working on the assumption with the sales no longer restricted to ST holders/members.

Season ticket holder seats are reserved until Saturday 24 September.

Duffys13
20-11-2012, 05:04 PM
There's no mention of "CTU" on our tickets, but we bught he tickets early and when I went down to the office we had the top-up.

Same thing with me, went to buy a ticket and was told cos I renewed my ST early i had the Cup Top Up. Anyone else that can confirm this?

hfc rd
20-11-2012, 05:42 PM
I don't get paid till Friday, so have to wait a while. I hope their are some left as I really want to go to this game.

Ringothedog
20-11-2012, 06:06 PM
Season ticket holder seats are reserved until Saturday 24 September.

:confused:

Ringothedog
20-11-2012, 06:07 PM
I don't get paid till Friday, so have to wait a while. I hope their are some left as I really want to go to this game.

You will have no problem getting a ticket:agree:

iwasthere1972
20-11-2012, 06:17 PM
I've been on the e-ticketing site to attempt to work out the actual number of seats we have sold. Obviously there are the areas in the West Stand and Famous Five Stand that are marked in red (corporate and hospitality) and the seats are not available for sale online. These account for 2,316 seats? The South Stand that will house THEM holds 3,943. The stadium capacity is 20,500 so I have deducted both the aforementioned figures and that leaves 14,241 seats which were available for sale via e-ticketing. Sales to date are therefore

SEATS SOLD
West Stand 2,604
Famous Five 2,772
East Stand 5,228
TOTAL 10,604

SEATS REMAINING
West Stand 1,798
Famous Five 736
East Stand 1,103
TOTAL 3,637

So you better hurry up and get your ticket before they sell out.

Technofob
20-11-2012, 06:18 PM
Same thing with me, went to buy a ticket and was told cos I renewed my ST early i had the Cup Top Up. Anyone else that can confirm this?

I was the same - phoned the ticket office to buy tickets for me & my son. Was pleasantly surprised when lassie in Ticket Office said I had CTU cos I'd renewed early.

Got ex-wife to phone and get ticket for my son - she was told the same - he had CTU.

Duffys13
20-11-2012, 06:21 PM
I was the same - phoned the ticket office to buy tickets for me & my son. Was pleasantly surprised when lassie in Ticket Office said I had CTU cos I'd renewed early.

Got ex-wife to phone and get ticket for my son - she was told the same - he had CTU.

Cheers, just had a vision of turning up, them scanning my card and me no getting in!

hfc rd
20-11-2012, 06:24 PM
You will have no problem getting a ticket:agree:

I really hope so. Will feel so gutted if I miss out.

Since90+2
20-11-2012, 06:35 PM
I really hope so. Will feel so gutted if I miss out.

You will get a ticket. Might be in a section of the stadium thats less "desirable" though.

trev the hat
20-11-2012, 06:40 PM
Should we beat the sheep I'd expect the east to be sold out by Tues nxt wk. here's hoping !!

iwasthere1972
20-11-2012, 06:41 PM
You will get a ticket. Might be in a section of the stadium thats less "desirable" though.

You mean next to BlackpoolHibs? :greengrin

iwasthere1972
20-11-2012, 06:43 PM
Should we beat the sheep I'd expect the east to be sold out by Tues nxt wk. here's hoping !!

I would be surprised if the east is not sold out before the Aberdeen match.

Sprouleflyer
20-11-2012, 06:45 PM

I think Saturday will see a good number of seats sold for the Hearts game with Hibs at home, I can see a decent number of walk up fans going on Saturday and buying for the SC game.

madabouthibs
20-11-2012, 06:48 PM
I bought Dundee Utd. tickets online, it looked like the East and FF was gonna be pretty busy.
As it turned out on the day it wasn't that big a crowd. Hibs don't put all the tickets available online, for whatever reason.
I still think this will be our biggest crowd since the new East went up though, and if we beat the Sheep I think it'll sell out. :greengrin

trev the hat
20-11-2012, 06:51 PM
I think Saturday will see a good number of seats sold for the Hearts game with Hibs at home, I can see a decent number of walk up fans going on Saturday and buying for the SC game.

That's exactly what I'll be doing, SC tickets just needing picking up & good reason to go Sat, with a few scoops into the bargain...

euansdad
20-11-2012, 07:05 PM
Hopefully the public sale will see the remaining few thousand sell out

essexhibee
20-11-2012, 08:31 PM
Are these going to public sale? Want to come up for this one.

euansdad
20-11-2012, 08:32 PM
Are these going to public sale? Want to come up for this one.

It's definitely heading that way

essexhibee
20-11-2012, 08:38 PM
It's definitely heading that way

When would I know if they are going to general would you know?

euansdad
20-11-2012, 08:40 PM
The official site states they went on general sale today

hibeedonald
20-11-2012, 08:43 PM
Just went on etickets and there was a que as the box office was busy!

essexhibee
20-11-2012, 08:55 PM
The official site states they went on general sale today

Went on e-ticket thing and it seems that its not general sale yet :confused: won't let me buy one for the Cat A game unless I've bought a Cat B one before still.

iwasthere1972
20-11-2012, 08:57 PM
Went on e-ticket thing and it seems that its not general sale yet :confused: won't let me buy one for the Cat A game unless I've bought a Cat B one before still.

Does it allow you to add a seat to your basket?

essexhibee
20-11-2012, 09:01 PM
Just looked at trains...even with my 16-25 rail card they are coming in at the £80 mark. :rolleyes:

hfc rd
20-11-2012, 09:08 PM

It doesn't matter what section I am in. Just want to make sure I am their when we stuff those dirty cheating rats.

euansdad
20-11-2012, 09:11 PM
It said so on the ticket information page

HTD1875
20-11-2012, 09:15 PM
We won't know how many seats are left until Sunday, as there are still seats reserved for their season ticket holder who can buy these up until saturday. Looks like there's going to be a very good crowd though.

GGTTH

HibbyAl
20-11-2012, 09:25 PM

That's always the case for Cat A games. You can only buy a ticket if you're on the database/previously bought tickets for a Cat B game.

essexhibee
20-11-2012, 09:27 PM
Put in my log in details and it appears I can get tickets after I bought Cup Semi tickets.

Train prices though are the killer think I left it too late. :rolleyes:

iwasthere1972
20-11-2012, 09:29 PM
We won't know how many seats are left until Sunday, as there are still seats reserved for their season ticket holder who can buy these up until saturday. Looks like there's going to be a very good crowd though.

GGTTH

Spot on. I did a quick calculation earlier on of how many seats were sold but forgot that many of them could become "unsold" after 5pm on Saturday. By then the majority of season ticket holders will hopefully have claimed their seat (and extra ones) and the figure bumped up considerably by Hibs Club Members and fans who don't fall into any of those categories.

Sunday it is then. :aok:

TomoHFC
20-11-2012, 09:29 PM
going to reserve my seat the morra.

on-the-level
20-11-2012, 09:44 PM
Registard and bought 2 tickets for sheep game then that let me sign in

again and get my priceless ticket for the LAST ever Derby:aok::thumbsup:

:flag::pfgwa:flag:

MoscowHibs
20-11-2012, 09:50 PM
Just looked at trains...even with my 16-25 rail card they are coming in at the £80 mark. :rolleyes:

Don't know if it will help you much, but BA are doing a nice gatwick-Edinburgh- Heathrow Number for £112.
Time ye buy scran etc on the train ye would be as cheap.
Sleazyjet £107 fae Stansted return.

hibeedonald
20-11-2012, 09:57 PM
Put in my log in details and it appears I can get tickets after I bought Cup Semi tickets.

Train prices though are the killer think I left it too late. :rolleyes:

If you don't mind a long journey Megabus?

iwasthere1972
20-11-2012, 10:09 PM
If you don't mind a long journey Megabus?

The guy is a student. He couldn't sleep that long.

skipster7
20-11-2012, 10:37 PM
was at the shop today buying my 2 seats, queue of about 20 folk due to extreme slowness of the lassies serving,some folk were taking almost 10 mins at the till :rolleyes: .they said theres been almost constant queues since last week.hopefully a win on saturday will see a sell out.:flag:

IanM
21-11-2012, 07:52 AM
There's less than 3000 tickets left according to Hibernian Fans Page on twitter

Only 3,000 tickets left for the derby we want all Hibs fans to buy your tickets if you haven't bought one already #GGTTH #HibernianFans

i cant confirm if this is accurate but great news if it is.. start buying if you've not already! :)

euansdad
21-11-2012, 07:54 AM
Great news and there should be more to come. Will be fantastic to see a waving Easter road, been a long time

iwasthere1972
21-11-2012, 08:11 AM
I could be wrong but from what I can see the seat availabilty is

SEATS REMAINING
West Stand 1,754
Famous Five 726
East Stand 1,032
TOTAL 3,512

Don't forget that there are the areas in the West Stand and Famous Five Stand that are marked in red (corporate and hospitality) and the seats are not available for sale online. These account for 2,316 seats? I believe that season ticket holders seats are being reserved for them until 5pm this Saturday so we won't know until after that time how many have actually been sold and how many will be released.

Sunday we should have a clearer picture of just how well or how badly ticket sales are going.

RoxburghHibs
21-11-2012, 10:27 AM
Just about to purchase three tickets - what is the best number to call the ticket office on? I can only find the ticket master number and I'm sure they charge a booking fee per ticket.

GoldenEagle
21-11-2012, 10:30 AM
Just about to purchase three tickets - what is the best number to call the ticket office on? I can only find the ticket master number and I'm sure they charge a booking fee per ticket.

Sure tickets can only be bought via ticket master.

Only way to avoid is to get to the shop.

iwasthere1972
21-11-2012, 10:38 AM

0131 661 1875

Don't tell them that I gave you the number.

I think you have to either book via Ticketmaster or in person at the ticket office.

JeMeSouviens
21-11-2012, 10:39 AM

The shop's number is 661 1875 but I'm not sure if they'll sell you a ticket any more now they have ticketmaster. Let us know how you get on.

LALthehibeeGAL
21-11-2012, 10:55 AM
Don't know if it will help you much, but BA are doing a nice gatwick-Edinburgh- Heathrow Number for £112.
Time ye buy scran etc on the train ye would be as cheap.
Sleazyjet £107 fae Stansted return.

Easyjet Luton to Edin £66 return

Lal:wink:
or as someone else says Megabus around £50

MoscowHibs
21-11-2012, 11:02 AM
Easyjet Luton to Edin £66 return

or as someone else says Megabus around £50

Whaur did you get that? is that coming up and back the same day, the 2nd?

Www1875hfc
21-11-2012, 11:04 AM
Was in this morning getting a few for mates.
Sales going very well according to the staff.

LALthehibeeGAL
21-11-2012, 11:24 AM
Whaur did you get that? is that coming up and back the same day, the 2nd?

naw sorry it's up early flight Sun back teatime Mon - oops

iwasthere1972
21-11-2012, 12:04 PM
naw sorry it's up early flight Sun back teatime Mon - oops

Can you put the laddie up for the night then and throw in a cooked brekkie? :greengrin

DarrenSQH
21-11-2012, 12:30 PM
I think there will be plenty tickets left. From the looks of it they havent even put the bottom bit of the east stand online to buy. I have my season ticket down there and most weeks apart from where i sit in the middle its pretty empty so its not even like they are reserved for season ticket holders.

RoxburghHibs
21-11-2012, 12:49 PM
Ok just called the ticket office on the number provided above (thanks guys). I still got charged £1.50 per ticket booking fee mind you!

I couldn't get three seats together in section 43 - so we're in section 44. There are 4 rows at the front that appear to be only available in the ticket office but other than that the online system looks spot on.

The East Stand will sell out by Saturday.

hibbysam
21-11-2012, 12:55 PM
I think there will be plenty tickets left. From the looks of it they havent even put the bottom bit of the east stand online to buy. I have my season ticket down there and most weeks apart from where i sit in the middle its pretty empty so its not even like they are reserved for season ticket holders.

Those seats have been on sale as I bought 9 tickets for there last weekend!

Less than 3000 tickets with over a week of sales left plus a game on Saturday for people to buy tickets at.. This will the biggest attendance outside of Glasgow this season

Part/Time Supporter
21-11-2012, 12:57 PM

Less than 3000 tickets with over a week of sales left plus a game on Saturday for people to buy tickets at.. This will the biggest attendance outside of Glasgow this season

There was ~18,000 at Pittodrie last Saturday.

hibbysam
21-11-2012, 01:03 PM
There was ~18,000 at Pittodrie last Saturday.

And there will be more than 18000 at Easter road next sunday

euansdad
21-11-2012, 02:07 PM
18,001 is my guess

hibbysam
21-11-2012, 02:12 PM
Put it this way, the team pat has put on the pitch deserves our backing.. It the financial results weren't a wake up call then nothing will ever change.. At 14 and 25 pound for tickets for a derby and on a Sunday late afternoon you won't get a better time and price for a TV game!

hibIBZ
21-11-2012, 02:22 PM
ticket purchased

iwasthere1972
21-11-2012, 02:46 PM

Where are folk getting this 3000 or less figure from? That figure would be good but is way out.

john18722
21-11-2012, 02:48 PM
I bought a ticket today and was told there are 5000 tickets left.

Ultrabee1-0
21-11-2012, 02:48 PM
Sorry if this has been posted anywhere else but does anyone know roughly how many we have sold? I just got 7 the now and the shop was little busy?

green glory
21-11-2012, 02:55 PM
Where are folk getting this 3000 or less figure from? That figure would be good but is way out.

The club announced it on their official Twitter account late last night.