PDA

View Full Version : callum booth

hibs supporter
12-11-2012, 03:27 PM
does anyone know how he is getting on

Stevie Reid
12-11-2012, 03:36 PM
Had high hopes for Callum but sadly every player who has played LB for us this season has looked far better and more composed than he ever did. May have to drop down the leagues on loan to build himself back up again but would need to demonstrate the bravery, fight and determination that his performances for us sadly lacked to survive in the lower leagues. He did well lower down the leagues before though.

That's the only way I can see him possibly having a future with us. He undoubtedly suffered from playing in a team that was horrendously vulnerable, but you have to take your chance to shine when you get it. Wotherspoon has shown what finding a settled position and having a good bit of confidence can do for you, so you never know.

offshorehibby
12-11-2012, 04:48 PM
Had high hopes for Callum but sadly every player who has played LB for us this season has looked far better and more composed than he ever did. May have to drop down the leagues on loan to build himself back up again but would need to demonstrate the bravery, fight and determination that his performances for us sadly lacked to survive in the lower leagues. He did well lower down the leagues before though.

That's the only way I can see him possibly having a future with us. He undoubtedly suffered from playing in a team that was horrendously vulnerable, but you have to take your chance to shine when you get it. Wotherspoon has shown what finding a settled position and having a good bit of confidence can do for you, so you never know.

He's been out on loan at Livingston since the start of the season. Not sure how he's been playing.

yeezus.
12-11-2012, 04:58 PM
I watched Livingston beat Stranraer 0-8 early in the season but Booth wasn't involved. I think he has a lot of potential - he was born in Stranraer so if that's anything to go by...

Bob Box Fish
12-11-2012, 05:26 PM
Completely forgot about him ....