PDA

View Full Version : Crowd for Celtic game (free ticket offer)

Scouse Hibee
12-11-2012, 08:42 AM
Collected my two free tickets on Sunday, if every ST holder takes up the offer and the tickets are used there should be a pretty decent crowd.

PercyHibs
12-11-2012, 08:47 AM
whats the offer mate?

Scouse Hibee
12-11-2012, 08:49 AM
whats the offer mate?

Every ST holder gets an additional ticket for the Celtic game, must be collected by 24 November.

lord bunberry
12-11-2012, 08:49 AM
Im pretty sure it will be our 1st full house since the east went up or very near to it

Monktonhall 7
12-11-2012, 08:52 AM
I'm sure someone posted a Link to the Clubs website which allowed eligible ST holders to claim tickets. Been on the main site and can't see anything this morning. Anyone got the Link?

PercyHibs
12-11-2012, 08:54 AM
Every ST holder gets an additional ticket for the Celtic game, must be collected by 24 November.

superb. should be a great crowd

Scouse Hibee
12-11-2012, 08:55 AM
I'm sure someone posted a Link to the Clubs website which allowed eligible ST holders to claim tickets. Been on the main site and can't see anything this morning. Anyone got the Link?

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20...262950_2968266 (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20121102/season-ticket-member-free-ticket_2262950_2968266)

euansdad
12-11-2012, 09:15 AM
Don't buy to many lads I'm waiting for the general sale lol

Onceinawhile
12-11-2012, 09:17 AM
Think the Aberdeen crowd has the potential to be big. If both teams get a result next week its a top of the table clash. Aberdeen will bring 2/3000 and with our crowds creeping up we could be topping 15,000.

Westie1875
12-11-2012, 09:23 AM
Anyone else had problems with their account not being set up as having this deal on it? We renewed before the first deadline and neither this or cup top up were added as they should have been.

reidy
12-11-2012, 09:39 AM
[QUOTE=Scouse Hibee;3410019]Every ST holder gets an additional ticket for the Celtic game, must be collected by 24 November.[/QUOTE
Is it not for people who renewed with the early bird programme?

lord bunberry
12-11-2012, 09:42 AM
[QUOTE=Scouse Hibee;3410019]Every ST holder gets an additional ticket for the Celtic game, must be collected by 24 November.[/QUOTE

No i didn't renew till after the early bird deadline i wish i had now as i would have got a cup top up

Scouse Hibee
12-11-2012, 09:45 AM

Just read it again, those who renewed between 6th March and 2nd June qualify.

Renfrew_Hibby
12-11-2012, 09:58 AM
Do we know if its going to get changed? Could do with a Sunday personally but when was the last time we played Rantic at home 3pm on a Sat?

JimBHibees
12-11-2012, 11:17 AM
Do we know if its going to get changed? Could do with a Sunday personally but when was the last time we played Rantic at home 3pm on a Sat?

I would be amazed if it wasnt changed. Just hope the same day but no doubt moved to the Sunday. Why this hasnt been announced by now is a disgrace IMO.

LeighLoyal
12-11-2012, 11:29 AM
If I buy a half season will I get a free Tic ticket?

Gatecrasher
12-11-2012, 11:34 AM
Don't buy to many lads I'm waiting for the general sale lol
can you not buy them now ? https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/default.aspx

Scouse Hibee
12-11-2012, 12:36 PM
If I buy a half season will I get a free Tic ticket?

No!

Those who renewed/purchased between 6th March and 2nd June qualify.

silverhibee
12-11-2012, 01:00 PM

Is it just a case of going to the TO with your ST and they give you a ticket.?

Scouse Hibee
12-11-2012, 01:02 PM
Is it just a case of going to the TO with your ST and they give you a ticket.?

Yes simple as, got ours yesterday no problem.

euansdad
12-11-2012, 03:39 PM
can you not buy them now ? https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/default.aspx

No mate not on general

Devilstorment
12-11-2012, 06:08 PM
The online ordering doesnt seem to work. I bought my ST online within timescale but getting the following error message:

WE'RE SORRY!Unfortunately, this time you don't have the correct privileges on your account to purchase tickets for this match. Why not return to ticket home and try another match?

anyone else getting this?

Billy Whizz
12-11-2012, 06:20 PM
The online ordering doesnt seem to work. I bought my ST online within timescale but getting the following error message:

WE'RE SORRY!Unfortunately, this time you don't have the correct privileges on your account to purchase tickets for this match. Why not return to ticket home and try another match?

I had this on the 1st day we were able to get free tickets. Called the to and they fixed it for me
Good luck

SwanseaHibs
12-11-2012, 06:22 PM
I would be amazed if it wasnt changed. Just hope the same day but no doubt moved to the Sunday. Why this hasnt been announced by now is a disgrace IMO.

I am hoping to book the train for this game in a couple of weeks so could do with knowing if it will be moved.
It should be a bumper crowd as it falls in between Christmas and New Year, nothing else to do!

mikethehibee69
12-11-2012, 06:29 PM
:confused:No but they are trying to charge a £1.50 booking charge!!!!!! WTF :confused: even if you want to collect at office :-(QUOTE=David Anderson;3410781]The online ordering doesnt seem to work. I bought my ST online within timescale but getting the following error message:

WE'RE SORRY!

Unfortunately, this time you don't have the correct privileges on your account to purchase tickets for this match. Why not return to ticket home and try another match?

anyone else getting this?[/QUOTE]

euansdad
12-11-2012, 07:00 PM
Anyone know when they will be on general sale?

SwanseaHibs
12-11-2012, 07:14 PM
Anyone know when they will be on general sale?

A couple of weeks before the game. The ticket office will get the cup game over with first.

Mr White
12-11-2012, 07:30 PM
went in to get mine last week and the guy in the club store said up-take has been good with quite a few sections only having a few single seats left. Hopefully we'll get to see hibs beating celtic to go clear at the top in front of a full house:flag:

WindyMiller
12-11-2012, 07:37 PM
Anyone else had problems with their account not being set up as having this deal on it? We renewed before the first deadline and neither this or cup top up were added as they should have been.

Phone or pop down the T.O.,we had the same problem but we popped in Saturday and got our 2 sorted.

WindyMiller
12-11-2012, 07:49 PM

WE'RE SORRY!

Unfortunately, this time you don't have the correct privileges on your account to purchase tickets for this match. Why not return to ticket home and try another match?

See above post.

euansdad
12-11-2012, 07:57 PM
went in to get mine last week and the guy in the club store said up-take has been good with quite a few sections only having a few single seats left. Hopefully we'll get to see hibs beating celtic to go clear at the top in front of a full house:flag:

Hope its on SKY:boo hoo:

Mr White
12-11-2012, 08:11 PM
Hope its on SKY:boo hoo:

I'd be amazed if there isn't a public sale though mate, might just mean taking seats at the fringes of the east or west to get a few together or picking individual seats in more central areas. Almost gauranteed to be on sky no?:agree:

Largshibby
12-11-2012, 09:19 PM
Collected my two free tickets on Sunday, if every ST holder takes up the offer and the tickets are used there should be a pretty decent crowd.

I wonder if the club is regretting the free ticket offer. I got mine after the game yesterday and the ticket office was pretty busy so it got me thinking. If we have 8k season ticket holders who take up a free ticket that means none for paying walk up punters (potentially 16k hibbies and 4k smellies) so it could prove expensive. I'm not criticising anyone because its a good offer for season holders and didnt expect to be top of the league but with the team doing well this could have been a lucrative game over the festive period. Hopefully payback will come if all the freebies spend big in the club shop etc and come back for other matches.

Mr White
12-11-2012, 09:23 PM
I wonder if the club is regretting the free ticket offer. I got mine after the game yesterday and the ticket office was pretty busy so it got me thinking. If we have 8k season ticket holders who take up a free ticket that means none for paying walk up punters (potentially 16k hibbies and 4k smellies) so it could prove expensive. I'm not criticising anyone because its a good offer for season holders and didnt expect to be top of the league but with the team doing well this could have been a lucrative game over the festive period. Hopefully payback will come if all the freebies spend big in the club shop etc and come back for other matches.

Not all season ticket holders qualify though, depends on renewal date so i'd imagine there will be at least 2k for a public sale, more if some people who do qualify don't collect their free ticket by the cut-off date 24th November i think?

Scouse Hibee
12-11-2012, 09:37 PM

Maybe so but don't forget that the club had to put a pretty attractive package together in the first place in order to get those 8K season tickets sold. So they can't have it both ways if the offer proves a costly one.

CallumLaidlaw
12-11-2012, 09:56 PM
E-ticketing has 2,038 tickets left in the east, 604 in the north, and 2298 in the west. Although the corporate areas in the north and west hold around 900 between them so doesn't show on the plan. So possibly around 11,000 tickets already gone in the hibs end. Just need to get some more half season tickets sold :aok:

Cauld Bovril
12-11-2012, 11:50 PM
I was in today and couldn`t get 4 seats together in the FF. They very kindly moved us all to the East though which was beginning to look pretty full apart from some seats down each side and the first three rows.

euansdad
13-11-2012, 05:49 AM
Heading for a sell out which would be great. Hope I can take a seat with the nephew on the half season tickets

MacBean
13-11-2012, 01:59 PM
Do you have to actually collect the tickets prior to 24th or is it just that they need to be ordered by then? Would be amazed if they are printing tickets for a game 5 weeks later?

Scouse Hibee
13-11-2012, 02:04 PM
Do you have to actually collect the tickets prior to 24th or is it just that they need to be ordered by then? Would be amazed if they are printing tickets for a game 5 weeks later?

It just says claim by then, don't really get your point thought about printing? They print the tickets as they are sold not in one big batch.

hongkonghibee
13-11-2012, 02:11 PM
I am travelling over from Hongkong for Xmas, and was planning to go to the Celtic Game. Anyone who has a spare ticket for sale please PM me. I doubt there will be any left by the time im back in Edinburgh .
Thanks Tom

JimBHibees
13-11-2012, 02:55 PM
I am travelling over from Hongkong for Xmas, and was planning to go to the Celtic Game. Anyone who has a spare ticket for sale please PM me. I doubt there will be any left by the time im back in Edinburgh .
Thanks Tom

I am sure you will be able to register on the Hibs ticket part of the official site and buy tickets online if any available.

silverhibee
13-11-2012, 03:27 PM
Yes simple as, got ours yesterday no problem.

:aok:

Irish_Steve
13-11-2012, 09:54 PM
Anyone know the number for the Ticket Office (not the 0844 one)?

iwasthere1972
13-11-2012, 10:27 PM
Anyone know the number for the Ticket Office (not the 0844 one)?

0131 661 1875

Would be easier to remember if it had been 662 instead of 661

Irish_Steve
13-11-2012, 10:34 PM
Cheers - remembered it had 1875 in it and I should`ve remembered the 661 bit as I used to live on Easter Rd!! MInd you, if they ask me where I got this number from and not using the expensive 0844 one, I`m dropping you right in it ;)

iwasthere1972
14-11-2012, 12:05 AM
Cheers - remembered it had 1875 in it and I should`ve remembered the 661 bit as I used to live on Easter Rd!! MInd you, if they ask me where I got this number from and not using the expensive 0844 one, I`m dropping you right in it ;)

:greengrin

silverhibee
14-11-2012, 12:12 PM
If you have a concession season ticket, ie Under 18, can you only get an under 18 ticket or can you just get a ticket for someone who is 21. ?

hongkonghibee
14-11-2012, 12:18 PM
I am sure you will be able to register on the Hibs ticket part of the official site and buy tickets online if any available.

Dont know if im on the database.
Emailed the Club twice to try to find out, but no reply.
Not sure if Hibs International TV season ticket holders are automatically put on the database.
Always buy my tickets PATG when im back in Scotland.

Albanian Hibs
14-11-2012, 12:35 PM
If you have a concession season ticket, ie Under 18, can you only get an under 18 ticket or can you just get a ticket for someone who is 21. ?

We have a concession season ticket in our group and the free ticket doesnt state if its a concession or adult. The free ticket will be used by an adult though.

silverhibee
14-11-2012, 12:40 PM
We have a concession season ticket in our group and the free ticket doesnt state if its a concession or adult. The free ticket will be used by an adult though.

:aok:

DH1875
14-11-2012, 12:47 PM
Can I move my seat? Was gonna get my bro a free ticket but how do I go about getting us to sit together as the seats around mine have people sitting in them.

Scouse Hibee
14-11-2012, 02:57 PM
Can I move my seat? Was gonna get my bro a free ticket but how do I go about getting us to sit together as the seats around mine have people sitting in them.

The TO will move you no problem.

DH1875
14-11-2012, 06:05 PM
The TO will move you no problem.

Anyone know if there's a way to do it online?
If not, can I do it over the phone instead of going into the office to get my seat moved and get the tickets. Would I get a ticket or still use my card :dunno:.

JimBHibees
15-11-2012, 04:29 PM
If not, can I do it over the phone instead of going into the office to get my seat moved and get the tickets. Would I get a ticket or still use my card :dunno:.

Pretty sure they could do it over the phone.

hibee
15-11-2012, 05:19 PM

You get a paper ticket which says ST replacement or something like that, used to move a lot when using hibs kids tickets but always done it in the shop.