PDA

View Full Version : Fans/players

hugo boss
11-11-2012, 06:05 PM
thought we made a good atmosphere today the players are responding to that...i did post on here last week saying it would be great to have a full house against the **** get the place rocking....GGTTH:pfgwa

SwanseaHibs
11-11-2012, 06:37 PM
Aberdeen at home in a couple of weeks should be rocking, and I'm getting up for that one. I don't expect too many empty seats that day.

Celtic on the 29th December could be crucial if we stay on-form.

hugo boss
11-11-2012, 06:40 PM
Aberdeen at home in a couple of weeks should be rocking, and I'm getting up for that one. I don't expect too many empty seats that day.

Celtic on the 29th December could be crucial if we stay on-form. Yes mate i agree just such a good place to be again long may it continue

SwanseaHibs
11-11-2012, 06:45 PM
I was saying that to the wife today. I've kept my season ticket on but I actually want to go to games again.
it feels a bit like the momentum we built up under Mowbray when we had the place rocking every game.

JollyGreenGiant
11-11-2012, 08:49 PM
10,596 at the game today, another 250 on the crowd from the last home game. I know the away crowd was slightly bigger today and it was a hibs kid day, but also an early ko on a Sunday.

:flag::pfgwa:flag: