PDA

View Full Version : It's time to support your club

Hibees07
11-11-2012, 06:04 PM
The passion has returned, the atmosphere is getting better & better, get back to Easter Road with family, friends & neighbour's.

The club needs as much cash as possible to hold on to it's top players and bring in even better players in January.

Let's move forward and leave the Yam's in our wake.

GET GOING NOW! :hibees

NAE NOOKIE
11-11-2012, 06:22 PM
Totally agree.

There were 6 of us in the car today .. Its a bit disappointing that even for this much anticipated game the crowd didnt look more than 10 to 11,000. Time for the folk who purport to be Hibs supporters and live a bit closer to ER than I do to try and get along to a few games.

It was really nail biting stuff today with two brilliant goals chucked in to boot.

Hats off to the folk who did go though ... great atmosphere ( again ) and really got behind the team.

To anybody who hasnt made it along yet this season ..... Forget the last 2 - 3 seasons, this is a whole new team with a whole new attitude, borne out by the fact that we beat a decent Dundee Uts team with 3 regulars missing from our line up.

GGTTH

sbell1875
11-11-2012, 06:24 PM
Totally agree.

There were 6 of us in the car today .. Its a bit disappointing that even for this much anticipated game the crowd didnt look more than 10 to 11,000. Time for the folk who purport to be Hibs supporters and live a bit closer to ER than I do to try and get along to a few games.

It was really nail biting stuff today with two brilliant goals chucked in to boot.

Hats off to the folk who did go though ... great atmosphere ( again ) and really got behind the team.

To anybody who hasnt made it along yet this season ..... Forget the last 2 - 3 seasons, this is a whole new team with a whole new attitude, borne out by the fact that we beat a decent Dundee Uts team with 3 regulars missing from our line up.

GGTTH

Hear hear.

Excellent stuff.

Hibees07
11-11-2012, 06:26 PM
Totally agree.

GGTTH

Exactly, what better a Christmas present than a half season ticket for a loved one who has not been along for a while. :thumbsup:

thebakerboy
11-11-2012, 06:34 PM
My nephew coming to the Aberdeen game , first game of season , also giving him my free ticket for Celtic game so hope he gets the bug again now he doesn't work at weekends.

joe breezy
11-11-2012, 06:43 PM
I had pals from London come up for the game but they were flying back today at 1pm as the game was supposed to be on Saturday when they booked the flights.

Pretty annoying. My flight's tomorrow morning so still made it, but yes, great game but we need more fans back, top of the league, good football, what more can you ask...?

GoldenEagle
11-11-2012, 06:43 PM
There will be more fans at Hibs next home game v Aberdeen than at Hearts last ever game this Saturday.

on-the-level
11-11-2012, 06:46 PM
My first game back today since that final, and thourly enjoyed the day out. :greengrin

Also enjoyed the late St.J's goal that keep's us top o' the league all week :greengrin:greengrin

Sending a letter to :xwave for a 1/2 season!!!:thumbsup:

Pretty Boy
11-11-2012, 06:49 PM
I would love to make more games but works a barsteward unfortunately.

Still got the season ticket though and make every game I can. Doing what i can. Always encourage others to get along as well.

thebakerboy
11-11-2012, 06:51 PM
See people mentioning 1/2 season tickets and saw something at game today , but cannot find anything on Official site any ideas , could suggest to nephews missus.

SwanseaHibs
11-11-2012, 06:59 PM
I'd love to get up more often but there's no easy way from Swansea.

Going up to the mother-in-law's on the weekend of the Aberdeen game so can get up and back on the train on the same day.

Got a good feeling again, not been since the final but can't wait to see a game again.

hugo boss
11-11-2012, 06:59 PM
The passion has returned, the atmosphere is getting better & better, get back to Easter Road with family, friends & neighbour's.

The club needs as much cash as possible to hold on to it's top players and bring in even better players in January.

Let's move forward and leave the Yam's in our wake.

GET GOING NOW! :hibees well said mate time to get the club back where we belong

Mikey
11-11-2012, 07:00 PM
See people mentioning 1/2 season tickets and saw something at game today , but cannot find anything on Official site any ideas , could suggest to nephews missus.

They're coming out sometime next week.

yeezus.
11-11-2012, 07:03 PM
I watched the game from the house - the early kick-off made it impossible for me to go today but I'm going to Dundee next week. Was really impressed with Cairney today.

HIBERNIAN-0762
11-11-2012, 07:06 PM
Despite me having a rather painful spinal problem that makes me uncomfortable after a while I did my bit today and have to say the OP is right, wee Paddy has got us playing some great football and we are top of the league, let's get it on!!

Billychaotic182
11-11-2012, 07:07 PM
Would love to go back to Easter road every odd weekend but I live in Aberdeen and work weekends

JollyGreenGiant
11-11-2012, 07:20 PM
Having been an avid reader of this forum for a while, I felt today was a good to for my first post :hnet:

What a week us Hibby's have had! With HMRC ready to bust the yams and now the Hibees top of the league!

What a difference from last season.

:pfgwa

Bishop Hibee
11-11-2012, 07:37 PM
Annoyed I couldn't make it today.I'll be going to Dundee for my 1st away game this season. Should be a great Hibs support.

Seveno
11-11-2012, 08:19 PM
I'm a ST and been to every home match this season. It just gets better and better.

Gutted that I can't made the trip to Dens next week. As well as seeing the Hibees, I was looking forward to worshipping at the shrine of Sir Albert Kidd.

Spike Mandela
11-11-2012, 08:40 PM
This is the time we really need to use word of mouth to get the fans in. Tell all your lapsed mates just how much fun it is at Easter Road these days. Entertainment we have seen so far this season eclipses the past 2-3 seasons already.

The Harp
11-11-2012, 08:44 PM
I'm a ST and been to every home match this season. It just gets better and better.

Gutted that I can't made the trip to Dens next week. As well as seeing the Hibees, I was looking forward to worshipping at the shrine of Sir Albert Kidd.

Same for me. We've a long way to go but the improvement from last season is phenomenal. Pat's doing a super job - long may it continue.
God Bless the Hibs!

PatHead
11-11-2012, 08:46 PM
Next home game is against Aberdeen. Every chance we will be top of the league with the opportunity to go into the Hearts Cup tie (assuming they survive that long) still there. That would go some way to shutting them up about our last Cup tie.

The board really deserve a large crowd as a reward with the fans getting behind the team. Try and bring a lost soul with you.

monktonharp
11-11-2012, 08:53 PM
I'd love to get up more often but there's no easy way from Swansea.

Going up to the mother-in-law's on the weekend of the Aberdeen game so can get up and back on the train on the same day.

Got a good feeling again, not been since the final but can't wait to see a game again.didnae ken we had fans doon in deepest Welsh Wales! my auldest laddie stays in Monmouth , and his wee yins are beeing brought up as Hibernian soldiers, which I DO ENCOURAGE.:greengrin however, being born in Abergavenny Hosp. gives my boy carte blanche as to who they can support.THEY MUST BE HFC fans, imho

SwanseaHibs
11-11-2012, 09:08 PM
didnae ken we had fans doon in deepest Welsh Wales! my auldest laddie stays in Monmouth , and his wee yins are beeing brought up as Hibernian soldiers, which I DO ENCOURAGE.:greengrin however, being born in Abergavenny Hosp. gives my boy carte blanche as to who they can support.THEY MUST BE HFC fans, imho

Working down here and missing getting to the games. Flights from Cardiff don't work for games and it is a helluva drive. I lived in Oxfordshire a few years back and could fly up from Heathrow in a day but it would take me 3 hours to get there from here.

Abergavenny isn't too far from here, a lovely part of the world. I agree that the laddies are Hibs fans. My daughter is a Hibee - she's only 4 weeks old but is wise beyond her weeks!

Long Time Hibee
11-11-2012, 09:13 PM
I would love to go to games but I work every Saturday (have done for 15 years) and also coach my son's football team (for 10 years) who play on a Sunday so its not possible for me. :boo hoo:

basehibby
11-11-2012, 09:16 PM
Great thread - entirely agree with the sentiment. That said, today's crowd was decent for a Sun midday televised match. Compare to Hibs away to Aberdeen at a similar hour a month or so back - crowd of less than 9000 IIRC.

I think the crowds are steadily creeping up and will keep on improving - happy days :hibees

euansdad
11-11-2012, 10:29 PM
Can't go very game because I have to work every other weekend but I hope more people return and the attendances go up. Right now, £22 is pretty good value!