shetlandhibee
11-11-2012, 04:22 PM
Who was your man of the match!

shetlandhibee
11-11-2012, 04:31 PM
Sorry the titles meant to say dundee utd not dundee:greengrin

Elephant Stone
11-11-2012, 04:32 PM
Claros, Cairney and McGivern were all outstanding. I'd say Claros for MOTM.

Beefster
11-11-2012, 04:33 PM
Claros. Oozes class, never panics, rarely wastes a ball and never stops working.

thebakerboy
11-11-2012, 04:38 PM
Claros. Oozes class, never panics, rarely wastes a ball and never stops working.

Got to agree with this

Heedersnvolleys
11-11-2012, 04:41 PM

Agree

Lang Toun Hibs
11-11-2012, 04:43 PM
A number of strong performances making it a difficult choice which is a good thing but for me, the piece of skill from Cairney to lay the second goal on a plate for Doyle was simply outstanding. That alongside his overall performance just nudges him ahead of McGivern and Claros for me.

HibeeN
11-11-2012, 04:44 PM
Cairney. When he plays well, Hibs play well, and so many of our goals come through him. It's no wonder he is already on 5 assists this season and that's not including pieces of play like his pass to Doyle who then set up Griffiths. :thumbsup:

McGivern a really close second though, thought he had an excellent game. :agree:

PatHead
11-11-2012, 04:44 PM
A really difficult choice today. Probably McGivern as he was out of position and kept Daly in his pocket.

Malthibby
11-11-2012, 04:46 PM
iaros was very good.
2 folk have voted for Kuqi; who says Hibs.Net folk don't have a sense of humour.
GG

Famous Fiver
11-11-2012, 04:47 PM
McGivern

He was the rock that allowed other, claros and Cairney included, to enjoy such creative games.

How many times have we had a soft centre? Not with this lad we've not.

danhibees1875
11-11-2012, 04:48 PM

Agree with this. Also thought Griffiths deserves a mention - looked up for it from the word go.

Hibercelona
11-11-2012, 04:54 PM
I thought Doyle was top notch today.

His cross for the first goal was superb and the goal he scored himself wasn't as easy as some may first think. He picked out pin point passes to Griffiths the entire time they were on. Their communication was fantastic today.

Cairney and Claros were both on great form as well and Spoony was showing a few more glimpses of magic that we know he's capable of and was unlucky not to score in the first half after skinning about 4 players in the box.

down-the-slope
11-11-2012, 04:58 PM

Top 3 for me as well...gave it to McGivern who has made Paddys job of selection very tough after that display.....I hope Man City can see letting him develop with us for a full season is best for all...and are there any others we can help with :greengrin

sbell1875
11-11-2012, 05:04 PM
I've tried to spread my support for MoTM a number of times this season but today I felt McGivern and Taiwo were outstanding. The latter is now looking like the player that Paddy was bigging up so much when we signed him.

Also, a special mention to Stevenson at left back. Having not played too much recently I actually thought he looked pretty calm and composed in a strange-ish position for him.

All in all though a very rigid and battle born performance despite a couple of key players being absent.

wookie70
11-11-2012, 05:10 PM
thought Cairney was superb today. Seems to have so much time on the ball and such a clever player

WindyMiller
11-11-2012, 05:12 PM
Cairney for me.
Claros, as usual was v. good, first time I've Taiwo "in the flesh" and I was impressed.

Excellent performances from Lewis and McGivern.

HibeeN
11-11-2012, 05:14 PM
thought Cairney was superb today. Seems to have so much time on the ball and such a clever player

:agree: Very unselfish too - always looks to play a teammate in.

Mon Dieu4
11-11-2012, 05:18 PM
:agree: Very unselfish too - always looks to play a teammate in.

it really is love isn't it?

Cairney for me too, can't remember the last player we brought in i was so impressed with

Northernhibee
11-11-2012, 05:21 PM
Tom Taiwo. A very astute signing. To be fair, there are several candidates for MOTM today, chose Taiwo just for his reaction after not having the best game last week.

Keep it up.

HibeeN
11-11-2012, 05:25 PM
it really is love isn't it?

Cairney for me too, can't remember the last player we brought in i was so impressed with

It's not on Steven Fletcher-esque levels yet, but it's getting there! :greengrin

PeterboroHibee
11-11-2012, 05:30 PM
I voted Cairney. I thought the whole team was excellent, but Cairney just has that bit of magic about him that can change a game.

EVENTUALLY
11-11-2012, 05:44 PM
Young Sam Stanton.
Easily the most naturaly gifted player on the park by a distance....including GMS of DUtD.

NAE NOOKIE
11-11-2012, 05:59 PM
Very hard choice .... There were a few really good players for us today, but for me McGivern just edges it from Cairney.

Golden Bear
11-11-2012, 06:08 PM
Maybury for me.

Unspectacular but not much got passed him today.

basehibby
11-11-2012, 08:44 PM
McGivern for me - he stepped in to the crucial CH position with ease - I never even noticed McPake was out until about half an hour in and that was all down to McGivern being as solid as a rock with big Daly pretty much in his pocket!

There were some great performances all over the pitch but all would have come to nought if we hadn't been steady at the back so McGivern gets my MOM :thumbsup:

Scouse Hibee
11-11-2012, 08:47 PM
McGivern for me - he stepped in to the crucial CH position with ease - I never even noticed McPake was out until about half an hour in and that was all down to McGivern being as solid as a rock with big Daly pretty much in his pocket!

There were some great performances all over the pitch but all would have come to nought if we hadn't been steady at the back so McGivern gets my MOM :thumbsup:

My sentiments exactly, the boy looked like he was playing in his natural position he was that good.