PDA

View Full Version : Skacel (merged)

Pages : [1] 2

hibbybrian
11-11-2012, 03:33 AM
I'll start with an old Kenny Rodgers number -

You've signed up for United but don’t plan on staying there.
Rudi are you contemplating moving on somewhere?
The writing on the wall tells me your choice is going down -
Oh Rudi

The hearts are closing down

:greengrin

Pete
11-11-2012, 04:18 AM
Killing me softly.

marinello59
11-11-2012, 05:57 AM
Rudi, a message to you Rudi
**** off
Rudi, a message to you Rudi
**** off
(Keep repeating, )

*Apologies to Damdy Livingstone and Specials fans everywhere.)

Mr White
11-11-2012, 06:12 AM
Rudi Skatchel had a ****ing EBT, a ****ing EBT, a ****ing EBT.

SouthMoroccoStu
11-11-2012, 08:24 AM
Rudi Skatchel had a ****ing EBT, a ****ing EBT, a ****ing EBT.

EBT?

Too early for me to get this...

Billychaotic182
11-11-2012, 08:35 AM
EBT?

Too early for me to get this...

Employee benefit trust

Hibbyradge
11-11-2012, 09:01 AM
How about a plain old Boooooooooooooooooo?

itchy07
11-11-2012, 09:18 AM
who the f¥€£!&g hell are you!

ian cruise
11-11-2012, 09:19 AM
How about a plain old Boooooooooooooooooo?

Lets keep the Hibs chants for our players :wink:

Pretty Boy
11-11-2012, 09:19 AM
It would probably annoy him more if we all just completely ignored him.

zlatan
11-11-2012, 09:25 AM
Rudi we don't have much time for you and think you're a baddy whoooooaah

Viva_Palmeiras
11-11-2012, 09:26 AM
5 to 1 - The Doors

Five to one, Rudi
One in five
No one here gets out alive, now
You get yours, Rudi
I'll get mine
Gonna break the Jambos
If we try

The old get old
And the Hibs get stronger
May take a week
And it may take longer
They got the Mini-Huns
But we got the numbers
Gonna win, yeah
We're takin' over
Come on!

Yeah!

Your ballroom days are over, Rudi
Night is drawing near
Shadows of the evening crawl across the years
Ya walk across the floor with a flower in your hand
Trying to tell me no one understands
Trade in your hours for a handful dimes
Gonna' make it, Rudi , in our prime

Eyrie
11-11-2012, 09:29 AM
How you get a rude and a reckless?
Don't you be so crude and a feckless
You bin drinking brew for breakfast
Rudi you failed

(with apologies to The Clash)

Jones28
11-11-2012, 09:34 AM
****in' BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

scoopyboy
11-11-2012, 09:43 AM
I'm hoping we are singing "Rudi, Rudi what's the score".

That would mean we are in a winning position / unassailable lead.

I've a bad feeling about today.

oconnors_strip
11-11-2012, 09:50 AM

Got a feeling some people will start singing that and then united will score :(

truehibernian
11-11-2012, 09:51 AM

I'm a little worried too, having seen Maybury struggle with Imrie last week and GMS likely to start. Daly has always been a handful and I think he'll look to tie up Hanlon.

However my concern is countered by Leigh and Paul Cairney now well up to speed and I think Watson and Douglas will be equally tested.

This game will be won in midfield today for me scoops. They have a hard working, combative midfield - we need Claros to have that composure he's been showing, and Dee to have that confidence he's built up to take the game forward - Taiwo needs to be snappier and get in about Flood.

Makings of a very good game with lots of goals either way.

hibsbollah
11-11-2012, 09:51 AM
How you get a rude and a reckless?
Don't you be so crude and a feckless
You bin drinking brew for breakfast
Rudi you failed

(with apologies to The Clash)
:aok:

hibsbollah
11-11-2012, 09:54 AM

Me too. Anyone who was at Tannadice in August knows what they're capable of. It was 0-3 going on 0-6. And they've got a 12th man today too:rolleyes:

mad giraffe
11-11-2012, 09:57 AM
the boy skacel deserves a round of applause. he is right up there with foulkes/deans/jefferies/nade/zaliukas/webster/bednar etc in ripping the jambos off and destroying their football club. he even came back last year to make sure they got killed off properly and to fill his pockets once again. great work rudi!!!

he wont even kick the ball today, his work is done!

scoopyboy
11-11-2012, 09:59 AM
Got a feeling some people will start singing that and then united will score :(

I won't mind too much if we are four or more up Nikki:greengrin

macca70
11-11-2012, 10:00 AM
(To the tune of Jelly and ice Cream when the rangers die)

Rudi The Wage Thief, Killed The Hearts,

SouthMoroccoStu
11-11-2012, 10:17 AM
Rudi Skacel - Plays for Dundee Hibs
Plays for Dundee Hibs
Plays for Dundee Hibs
He plays for Dundee Hibs

R'Albin
11-11-2012, 10:42 AM

True.

Diclonius
11-11-2012, 10:49 AM

This.

I won't acknowledge him at all, unless he's done in/sent off/we're winning comfortably. He's not worth it.

chrisski33
11-11-2012, 11:09 AM

Exactly! ignore him and dont even sing about him it will just spur him on to scire a goal! He'll be loving it if we sing about him!

HibeeBigFly
11-11-2012, 11:42 AM
Rudi skacel was in the fugees

SteveHFC
11-11-2012, 01:42 PM
You are a ****ing prick

hiBZiNHo
11-11-2012, 01:44 PM
gotta admit that volley was special though rofl, i nearly ****ing died when i seen it leave his foot.

GET IT UP YE RUDI GO BUILD ME A NEW WALL FOR MY HOUSE

HIBERNIAN-0762
11-11-2012, 01:45 PM
Trial by TV that he tried to nut Claros, surely the most hated ex yam ever, loser!

Wotherspiniesta
Insignificant little tyke.

His bumboys are going bust, his current team just got beat and the cabbage are top of the league.

Basically, Rudolf....Here's to you pal :fenlon

JoeTortolanoFanClub
You are a ****ing prick

Good player though.

PatHead
11-11-2012, 01:46 PM
Ha Ha, your onside goal was disallowed and you hit the bar! Unlucky eh.

FromTheCapital
Brilliant when he slammed into Claros, then ran away from McGivern! Hopefully he will be running back to the airport soon! Great win.

WarringtonHibee
I hear his mum is on the game?

PatHead
11-11-2012, 01:48 PM
:fenlon:jmcp::giruy::big grin::partyhibb:lolyam: ya Jambo fud:jamboclow

cabbageandribs1875
11-11-2012, 01:49 PM
I hear his mum is on the game?

both his dads agree

truehibernian
11-11-2012, 01:50 PM
Retrospective red card please Vincent

euansdad
11-11-2012, 01:51 PM
Horrible man. Hope he is suffering this week

rosco-hibee
11-11-2012, 01:51 PM
Trial by TV that he tried to nut Claros, surely the most hated ex yam ever, loser!

Aye, seen that. The boy's a ****bag.

So glad he didn't score, Utd looked far more dangerous with him on the park.

I was dieing to see if any of the Hibs players shook his hand. I'd like to think a couple of them gave him a wee GIRUY in his ear.

Here's to you Rudi:giruy:

:pfgwa

Keith_M
11-11-2012, 01:53 PM
I'd imagine (having been unable to watch the game) that the only Rudi song was the oh so classy 'Refugee Song'.

This song serves two purposes: Motivates Rudi; Makes Hibs look bad. I'm unable for the life of me to see anything positive that is achieved by it on the part of the Hibs fans, team or club.

hfc rd
11-11-2012, 01:55 PM
He's just a wee trampy . Hate the guy with passion. I was proper swearing at the tv for someone to snap the wee rat in half. It's one of these games that you wished Mcpake and Deegan were playing as they would have happily ended the fuds career.

zlatan
I rather enjoyed what sounded like 'Rudi, Rudi, Hearts are ****ed'.

HibeeBigFly
I'd imagine (having been unable to watch the game) that the only Rudi song was the oh so classy 'Refugee Song'.

This song serves two purposes: Motivates Rudi; Makes Hibs look bad. I'm unable for the life of me to see anything positive that is achieved by it on the part of the Hibs fans, team or club.

100% agreed, didn't hear it when I watching it on tv thankfully.

Chibs
11-11-2012, 02:00 PM
Good player though.
Can't disagree with that but I wish someone had decked the slimy cant.

Keith_M
11-11-2012, 02:01 PM

Good news :thumbsup:

Danderhall Hibs
11-11-2012, 02:23 PM
Insignificant. Didn't even have a shot on target.

Diclonius
11-11-2012, 02:30 PM
Aye, seen that. The boy's a ****bag.

So glad he didn't score, Utd looked far more dangerous with him on the park.

I was dieing to see if any of the Hibs players shook his hand. I'd like to think a couple of them gave him a wee GIRUY in his ear.

Here's to you Rudi:giruy:

He refused a handshake from Stevenson from what I saw.

JIm
11-11-2012, 02:30 PM
Good news :thumbsup:
It was sung on various occasions and a particularly loud rendition towards the end of the game. I personally don't sing it but dont mind if others choose to, sure we could have something else for him.

For the record, i hate him. He has to be the most disliked player in the whole time i have followed hibs, can't think of anyone that comes close? The way he acts on the park is shameful at times and i honestly believe that its only a matter of time before something happens to him outwith the football park. Whether thats right or not i genuinely see it due to the amount of hatred towards him. DIRTY YAM CAAAAAAAAAAAANT!

Part/Time Supporter
11-11-2012, 02:34 PM
He just typifies the Romanov period really, good and mostly bad.

Overpaid

Some glimpses of ability, but inconsistent at best

Poor attitude

Lack of respect for opponents

Highly strung / over-sensitive

Here today, gone tomorrow

nonshinyfinish
11-11-2012, 02:34 PM
I rather enjoyed what sounded like 'Rudi, Rudi, Hearts are ****ed'.

Heard that too, wasn't sure if it was 'Hearts are ****ed' or 'Hearts are bust'. Lovely stuff either way.

The refugee song is embarrassing, inaccurate, and indicates a total ignorance of Hibs' history on the part of anyone singing it.

At The Edge
11-11-2012, 02:35 PM
i find him quite a sad person, plays for another team thats not Hearts, but still obsesses over us as we're his old teams main rivals.
oh aye you pointed to 51 on the back of your jersey, a great year for Hibs as the season 51-52 we won the league same as the season before, nice of you to remember the exploits of the greatest team in the world.
:thumbsup:

HibeeN
11-11-2012, 02:36 PM
Heard that too, wasn't sure if it was 'Hearts are ****ed' or 'Hearts are bust'. Lovely stuff either way.

The refugee song is embarrassing, inaccurate, and indicates a total ignorance of Hibs' history on the part of anyone singing it.

Agreed. Would like to thank the guy near the back of Section 41 for shouting at them and pointing out that Hibs were founded by refugees.

Pretty Boy
11-11-2012, 02:38 PM

I absolutely detest Skacel.

However the idea of anyone who knows anything about Hibs early history singing a song mocking refugees baffles me.

It's a pish song and It's cringeworthy, time to bin it.

DaveF
11-11-2012, 02:43 PM
Insignificant. Didn't even have a shot on target.

Agree.

Let's look at things:

Goal for Rudolph? No
Win bonus for Rudolph? No
Rudolph loses the head? Yes
Hibernian 3 points? Yes
Hibernian top the SPL? Yes

I Thank You.

HIBERNIAN-0762
11-11-2012, 02:46 PM
What a pathetic and childish individual he is, giving the booooring 5-1 sign on the back of his jersey at the end, what has that got to do with his current team?, DUFC must be easy pleased with his obsession with us to let him get away with it, I really can't say on here what I'd like to do to him...:rolleyes:

DAVE1875
11-11-2012, 02:47 PM

I didn't hear it either but some of the Hearts fans on P&B gave it a mention as if we sung it.

Tasteless song that basically let's Rudi know he's able to get to us.

Danderhall Hibs
11-11-2012, 02:50 PM
I didn't hear it either but some of the Hearts fans on P&B gave it a mention as if we sung it.

Let's not forget it was him picking fights at FT.

HIBERNIAN-0762
11-11-2012, 02:54 PM

F*** him!

:wink:

macca70
11-11-2012, 03:00 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A7bbIM5CQAAaY6r.jpg

green day
11-11-2012, 03:01 PM
His obsession with us is as bad as any died in the wool jambo.

As some of us might know, he took his twitter account (@rudiskacel19) offline when the furore over his squad number was at its peak - presumably as some people were abusing him online.

As a man of considerable class, he has returned to twitter with a brand new name (its not a spoof, it is still his old timeline) - any guesses as to his new name????

Yep - @rudiskacel51

His background picture is that one of him making the 'Loser' sign that he directed at us.

....so, while I dont agree with singing the refugee song, or him being on the end of any random acts of violence, he is clearly not the brightest, or making any effort to quieten things down, is he?

HibeeN
11-11-2012, 03:03 PM

Agreed. Would like to thank the guy near the back of Section 41 for shouting at them and pointing out that Hibs were founded by refugees.

Hibs7
11-11-2012, 03:09 PM

As some of us might know, he took his twitter account (@rudiskacel19) offline when the furore over his squad number was at its peak - presumably as some people were abusing him online.

As a man of considerable class, he has returned to twitter with a brand new name (its not a spoof, it is still his old timeline) - any guesses as to his new name????

Yep - @rudiskacel51

His background picture is that one of him making the 'Loser' sign that he directed at us.

....so, while I dont agree with singing the refugee song, or him being on the end of any random acts of violence, he is clearly not the brightest, or making any effort to quieten things down, is he?

An utter welt, glad he didn't score today, good footballer spoiled by a childish mind. Needs to grow up Jambo prick.

givescotlandfreedom
11-11-2012, 03:15 PM
What a pathetic and childish individual he is, giving the booooring 5-1 sign on the back of his jersey at the end, what has that got to do with his current team?, DUFC must be easy pleased with his obsession with us to let him get away with it, I really can't say on here what I'd like to do to him...:rolleyes:

They are a boring little club with no dignity for lapping it up. As far as Skacel's concerned he still plays for Hearts.

Hainan Hibs
11-11-2012, 03:15 PM
I'd be embarassed if I was a UTD fan. The guy is acting as if he is there for a holiday until yet another move back to Hearts. Cringeworthy the way he acted.

Rossco1875
11-11-2012, 03:24 PM
I dont really wish misfortune on anyone but I hope he gets hit by a bus!

DaveF
11-11-2012, 03:26 PM

Which then reverses just for good measure.

rosco-hibee
11-11-2012, 03:30 PM

I'll second this.

That reminds me of that fateful day back in May.

I was getting a late bus back to Livi from Edinburgh sitting upstairs at the front, and as we're going through Gorgie, there's a yam fud dancing about in the middle of the road.

What did the bus driver do i hear you ask? He stuck his right foot to the floor, forcing the yam to jump out of the way. Admittedly, a risky tactic from the driver, but it did make me chuckle.

Ken it's a bit late for anecdotes from a day we're all trying to forget about.... :rolleyes:

Smiggy 7-0
11-11-2012, 03:45 PM
What a complete and utter arse wipe niggling annoying T W A T, although must agree he did score a good goal which thankfully was not allowed.
What about his antics at the end of match ?

God Petrie
11-11-2012, 03:48 PM
It's quite amusing how much he's obsessed with us.

Although he must be hurting that he won't have a team in a week's time.

Malthibby
11-11-2012, 03:49 PM
Flok got far too worked up about him coming on & he lapped it up - goal disallowed & the one off the crossbar.
We would be better ignoring the wee welt.
On he bright side, last season he would probably have sunk us, so meybes another sign that Lady Luck is smiling
upon us.
GG

1875STEVE
11-11-2012, 03:51 PM
What a complete and utter arse wipe niggling annoying T W A T, although must agree he did score a good goal which thankfully was not allowed.
What about his antics at the end of match ?

Dinny worry about it, apparently when he went up the tunnell, he was goading everyone in sight, including Claros. Claros squared upto him, Skacel is supposed to have nutted him.

Sproule knocked the ****** out cold. :top marks

Mass brawl insues.

JohnStephens91
I lost my voice shouting at him and then Flood as well towards the end. Skacel acted like a total welt from the moment he stepped on the pitch, especially at corners when defending and shoving and grabbing Cairney and Griffiths. The way he acted toward Claros at the end was typical of him; classless.

hibees 7062
I'll second this.

That reminds me of that fateful day back in May.

I was getting a late bus back to Livi from Edinburgh sitting upstairs at the front, and as we're going through Gorgie, there's a yam fud dancing about in the middle of the road.

What did the bus driver do i hear you ask? He stuck his right foot to the floor, forcing the yam to jump out of the way. Admittedly, a risky tactic from the driver, but it did make me chuckle.

Ken it's a bit late for anecdotes from a day we're all trying to forget about.... :rolleyes:

Hope you bought him a drink :greengrin

SteveHFC
Dinny worry about it, apparently when he went up the tunnell, he was goading everyone in sight, including Claros. Claros squared upto him, Skacel is supposed to have nutted him.

Mass brawl insues.

Source?

WindyMiller
11-11-2012, 03:52 PM
I thought we (the fans) made too much of it and he played on it.

Having said that, I'm sure it affected the DU players as they seemed determined to give him the ball when other options were available.

Franck Stanton
11-11-2012, 03:53 PM
He really should be punished for that, it was actions tantamount to breach of the peace, he could have tipped someone in the crowd over the edge into either invading the pitch/throwing something at him in a fit of rage. Players get booked for running towards THEIR OWN SUPPORTERS after scoring a goal so what he was up to is surely inciting the crowd. Would love to meet him up a dark alley with no witnesses. Wouldn't ever play another game of football, trust me.:giruy:

1875STEVE
11-11-2012, 03:54 PM
Source?

Radio about the brawl.

Details been posted on facebook by a few folk I know already.

Viva_Palmeiras
11-11-2012, 03:55 PM

Mass brawl insues.

Weally?

hibee_girl
11-11-2012, 03:55 PM

Mass brawl insues.

If that's true then I love him more than I did already :love ya!:

hibees 7062
11-11-2012, 03:59 PM
:hibeesIs not big enough for all the things i would like to say about this horrible little b...... . But 2 things spring to mind , the time he ran up and gave us the loser sign with the wrong hand and when he scored against Celtic gave them ths sssssshhhhhh sign only to find out it was yams he was doing it to . Defo getting jailed if i see him in the street :yw:

Sean1875
11-11-2012, 03:59 PM

Mass brawl insues.

Please please please be true :thumbsup:

hibs0666
11-11-2012, 04:01 PM
He's at a fund raiser at a ****** boozer in Tollcross just now. He's going to make a contribution to the cause, but he canny make his mind up between 4 jam doughnuts and a victoria sponge.

CMac1988
Please please please be true http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif

You would have thought that if it were true then it would've come up in both managers interviews, no?

Pete
I'm afraid rat boy was asking for that.

He's making a rod for his own back and I wouldn't like to be in his company when he meets the wrong people while out socialising.

EskbankHibby
Couple of jambos i know getting well excited about his behaviour, "still a hero".

Yup, that's right a guy who no longer plays for them playing in a game where his team get beat to put Hibs top of the league - while they are on the bring of being snuffed out of existence

:rotflmao:

Pete
11-11-2012, 04:02 PM
He's at a fund raiser at a ****** boozer in Tollcross just now. He's going to make a contribution to the cause, but he canny make his mind up between 4 jam doughnuts and a victoria sponge.

Interesting.

Franck Stanton
11-11-2012, 04:03 PM

Scoopy, you'll be a happy hibby tonight then 'cos we were singing it to him, even before he came on - REALLY gave him it tight.

P.S. Q - Why does Skatchel wear 51 on his shirt ?

A. Because hertz have had 5 winding-up orders and have 1 tax bill remaining

Biggie
11-11-2012, 04:04 PM
Skatchel probably knocked one out last night at the thought of either scoring, or utd winning and him giving it large with the jersey none sense....well done hibs on beating them...

MSK
11-11-2012, 04:04 PM
Which then reverses just for good measure.Thats ****ing disgraceful wishing that on someone...:bitchy:

Never mind a bus ...Im thinking more a tram !! :agree:

Danderhall Hibs
11-11-2012, 04:05 PM

Is it the Brauhaus? All proceeds being donated to "the cause". Anyone know of a way to get a pub shut down?

Hibs7
11-11-2012, 04:07 PM
Is it the Brauhaus? All proceeds being donated to "the cause". Anyone know of a way to get a pub shut down?

A hoax bomb call ;-)

green&left
11-11-2012, 04:08 PM
I'd be embarassed if I was a UTD fan. The guy is acting as if he is there for a holiday until yet another move back to Hearts. Cringeworthy the way he acted.

They're as thick as Skacel. Giving him the "not worthy" stuff despite having not kicked a ball for them. Then, the several Utd fans giving the East stand the 5-1 hand gestures.

F*** them all.

Teo10
11-11-2012, 04:09 PM
They're as thick as Skacel. Giving him the "not worthy" stuff despite having not kicked a ball for them. Then, the several Utd fans giving the East stand the 5-1 hand gestures.

F*** them all.

They could have 5-1 all they want... End of the day we scored 2, they scored 1, we went top of the league, gained 3 points they got the square root of **** all!

Prof. Shaggy
11-11-2012, 04:10 PM
A hoax bomb call ;-)

NO.

Emerald
11-11-2012, 04:13 PM
What about the Utd fans giving him the we're not worthy wave. Whats all that about? This whole 51 shirt thing is a disgrace. Leave that sort of thing to the fans. Profesional football players shouldn't get involved in that sort of thing.

Pete
11-11-2012, 04:14 PM
NO.

A real bomb then.

That place is the worst kind of hearts toilet. They have the ball used in the match that relegated us on display apparently.

Cameron1875

Bit of a daft move from that pub tbh. I've been in a few times and its a decent boozer (good choice of beer) despite having a NADE shirt on the ceiling. Not a chance me or any hibees that i have spoke to will be back in there.

greenlex

Yep - @rudiskacel51

yup. Hes a comlplete baw bag.

Part/Time Supporter
11-11-2012, 04:15 PM
What about the Utd fans giving him the we're not worthy wave. Whats all that about? This whole 51 shirt thing is a disgrace. Leave that sort of thing to the fans. Profesional football players shouldn't get involved in that sort of thing.

There were stories of some Jambos paying into the United end when Skacel signed for them. Dunno if that came to anything. I guess United fans would know if those guys were regulars or whatever.

Cropley10
11-11-2012, 04:20 PM
Yep.
With both clubs facing a fine and a number of players red carded.

A lot of really sensitive people on here which is surprising.

I'm more pleased with our position and form. Don't care about any of the sideshows on offer.

So who got red carded for Hibs then?

iwasthere1972
11-11-2012, 04:20 PM
Bit of a daft move from that pub tbh. I've been in a few times and its a decent boozer (good choice of beer) despite having a NADE shirt on the ceiling. Not a chance me or any hibees that i have spoke to will be back in there.

I'm guessing that it's no a wee pub then.

The_Sauz
11-11-2012, 04:21 PM
Scoopy, you'll be a happy hibby tonight then 'cos we were singing it to him, even before he came on - REALLY gave him it tight.

:not worth

Beefster
11-11-2012, 04:24 PM
There were stories of some Jambos paying into the United end when Skacel signed for them. Dunno if that came to anything. I guess United fans would know if those guys were regulars or whatever.

You'd think the Yams had better places to pump their cash than giving it to Hibs.

If any did attend today though - thanks. Every penny helps towards keeping Claros, Griffiths and McGivern.

iwasthere1972
11-11-2012, 04:25 PM

Or he was predicting when top of the table Hibernian FC (paying wages, tax and VAT on time since 1875) would score their second goal today.

Winston Ingram
11-11-2012, 04:25 PM

He's there now serving behind the bar.

Gatecrasher
11-11-2012, 04:26 PM
Do the Dundee Hibernian fans no feel manky cheering him on like that? especially as he has yet to do anything for them.

Get it Roond ye Rudi

Apocalypso
11-11-2012, 04:27 PM
There's a photo doing the rounds of him pulling pints in a pub with a "Save Our Hearts" t shirt on. I'm no posting it though. Not giving him the publicity.

Can anyone confirm whether Ivan did knock the prick out or not? :applause:

Nameless
11-11-2012, 04:27 PM
He is a nonentity. A sad and pathetic footnote in the history of a club who, very soon, will no longer exist. One day, sombody will set about him until what little brains he has have spilled out of his ears, that is his destiny. When that day comes, I will crack open a beer and smoke a cigar, but for now I'll just be happy that we are top of the league:cb

Cheerio Hearts.

Danderhall Hibs
11-11-2012, 04:30 PM

I hope so - I'll try and ask him tomorrow.

givescotlandfreedom
11-11-2012, 04:30 PM
A real bomb then.

That place is the worst kind of hearts toilet. They have the ball used in the match that relegated us on display apparently.

In their dreams, it's a Hibs club ball from around that area but not one that would be used in a game. Doubt I'll be back.

Pete
11-11-2012, 04:31 PM
He's there now serving behind the bar.

United just lost an important game and he's at a fundraiser for a rival.

I would sack him.

silverhibee
11-11-2012, 04:35 PM
There's a photo doing the rounds of him pulling pints in a pub with a "Save Our Hearts" t shirt on. I'm no posting it though. Not giving him the publicity.

Post it on the D. Utd site.

sauzee6_2
11-11-2012, 04:36 PM
What minute did Doyle score the winning goal today? :-)

hibee_girl
11-11-2012, 04:37 PM

That shows how little he cares about Utd, a few hours after a defeat and he's helping to save one of their rivals.

I understand ex player getting involved etc but not ones who are currently playing in the same league!

cocopops1875
11-11-2012, 04:37 PM
Post it on the D. Utd site.

This :agree: the boy is a total Roaster

leither17
11-11-2012, 04:38 PM
Seen the photo of him in the bar looks like he might have a shiner in it i hope its true well done Ivan:casper:

Gatecrasher
11-11-2012, 04:38 PM
Seen the photo of him in the bar looks like he might have a shiner in it i hope its true well done Ivan:casper:
Could you post it please?

Juice-Terry
11-11-2012, 04:39 PM
From Footymad: http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=285&fid=143&sty=2&act=1&mid=2113799206 Make of that what you will.

:flag:

hibees 7062
United just lost an important game and he's at a fundraiser for a rival.

I would sack him.

Thomson snr would have , a better get oot o embra cause ma car seems tae be heading towards that pub

Makaveli
Since Dundee Utd are an irrelevance to me, I don't know who this plooky prick with Skacel is.

http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o666/darragh20/A7bZ3Z1CEAAVH0d.jpg

Roasters.

hibee_girl
11-11-2012, 04:42 PM
Nobody got red carded for hibs

it was a response to another post asking if the alleged incident took place.

IF it did, would you expect fines and retrospective red cards?

Surely that would depend if any officials saw it :greengrin

God Petrie
11-11-2012, 04:44 PM
Dundee Utd need to remember who was the inspiration for their tinpot little club.

iwasthere1972
11-11-2012, 04:44 PM
From Footymad: http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=285&fid=143&sty=2&act=1&mid=2113799206 Make of that what you will.

:flag:

Look let me point out that I'm not one to condone violence but on this one occasion I'll relax my morals.

:take that :take that :take that

H1bs6H3arts2 FC
11-11-2012, 04:45 PM
I really really hope this is true :agree: ...Super Ivan will never need to pay for a drink again :thumbsup:

leither17
11-11-2012, 04:46 PM
https://twitter.com/hopsey1874TM/status/267668003628400640/photo/1

Gatecrasher
11-11-2012, 04:46 PM
cheers, hope the Utd fans are as happy with him now

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A7byoZKCQAEXCwD.jpg

God Petrie
11-11-2012, 04:47 PM
If he was so dedicated to the cause, he would give them back some of the £15k a week they were paying him. Classless little rodent.

Craig_in_Prague
11-11-2012, 04:48 PM

haha, defo a sore one there!

go on Ivan !! :-)

#FromTheCapital
11-11-2012, 04:50 PM
If the rumours are correct and Ivan ko'd skacel for being a dick then he's a legend. And let's face it we wouldn't miss him if he got suspended.

The Green Goblin
11-11-2012, 04:50 PM

He's looking left and right at the same time. Weird... :greengrin

hibee_girl
11-11-2012, 04:52 PM

He looks like he's had a few of those pints he's pouring!

leither17
11-11-2012, 04:53 PM
He looks like he's had a few of those pints he's pouring!

Punch drunk hopefully

nonshinyfinish
11-11-2012, 04:55 PM
I really really hope this is true :agree: ...Super Ivan will never need to pay for a drink again :thumbsup:

I didn't think Ivan would ever be able to match his Ibrox heroics, but it seems he might have managed it.

budgiemcb
11-11-2012, 04:57 PM
Ivan was in the Harp and Castle when I left an hour ago. If I'd known there'd been a rammy in the tunnel I would have asked! :o)

euansdad
11-11-2012, 05:01 PM
Hope it's true please be true!

Hibercelona
11-11-2012, 05:01 PM
Can't stand the little prick. :wink:

But can we please stamp out the refugee chants? I was sitting at the edge of section 43 today and found it quite embarrassing tbh.

Aye, he's a tosser. But he'll be looking for us to do things like that, if it means getting the club into bother and it just isn't worth it.

euansdad
11-11-2012, 05:03 PM
Aye time for the refugee chants to go, we should be better than that

nonshinyfinish
11-11-2012, 05:05 PM
:agree:

That song is the dictionary definition of 'not Hibs class'.

Viva_Palmeiras
11-11-2012, 05:08 PM
yup. Hes a comlplete baw bag.

I've heard he's bringing out his own range of underwear.
It's called wee scrote ;)

hibees 7062
11-11-2012, 05:09 PM
He's looking left and right at the same time. Weird... :greengrin

Not for him , f...... little reptile

green glory
11-11-2012, 05:09 PM
cheers, hope the Utd fans are as happy with him now

He actually looks a bit shaken there. Wee soul. I wonder what Peter Houston's take is on him raising money for a rival club, especially one that knocked them out the LC recently?

hibsbollah
11-11-2012, 05:11 PM
Lets be honest, at away games especially its more than a tiny minority. Skacel will have to retire before we hear the end of that delightful song.

Ivan got it right;leave out the racism and just punch the ****er instead :agree:

SonOfTortolano
11-11-2012, 05:11 PM
He actually looks a bit shaken there. Wee soul. I wonder what Peter Houston's take is on him raising money for a rival club, especially one that knocked them out the LC recently?

Houston is a Jambo git anyway...DU are only babysitting Satchel until the Yams took him back, which is now looking more unlikely..

cabbageandribs1875
11-11-2012, 05:21 PM
there's sommit not quite right wae the wee freaks eyes :hmmm: ones looking straight ahead and up, the others looking up and to the side, that must be his party trick, scary

hibees 7062
11-11-2012, 05:22 PM
Since Dundee Utd are an irrelevance to me, I don't know who this plooky prick with Skacel is.

http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o666/darragh20/A7bZ3Z1CEAAVH0d.jpg

Roasters.

Is that him fae Ross co ?

Winston Ingram
11-11-2012, 05:23 PM
Is that him fae Ross co ?

Gardyne?

sauzee1966
11-11-2012, 05:24 PM
the man is SLUG..oops did i say man??
if Zaliiauskis or whatever the yam skippers name is got booked for the gesture at the last home game then surely he was inciting by what he did at the end of the game
Dont think he will be returning to the yams thats for sue
Reasons:
They are skint and will need to pay him in asbestos
they may not exist after friday
Some hibs player will have put him into the stand by then
he is fud ....oops thats a reason why they would sign him again

Flok got far too worked up about him coming on & he lapped it up - goal disallowed & the one off the crossbar.
We would be better ignoring the wee welt.
On he bright side, last season he would probably have sunk us, so meybes another sign that Lady Luck is smiling
upon us.
GG

sauzee1966
11-11-2012, 05:26 PM
Ivan maybe gets some stick.....but if he did....shows how he feels for the club red worth a red card

GreenArmyyy!
11-11-2012, 05:26 PM
Make of this what you will!!!! http://m.flickr.com/lightbox?id=8175867469

Gatecrasher
11-11-2012, 05:27 PM
looks like the Utd fans are happy to be taken for a ride by the wee rat

http://www.eastfootball.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=39584&page=11

#FromTheCapital
11-11-2012, 05:29 PM

That's a pic of him after the derby in march when him and francome banged heads when going for a header. Would be nice to see a repeat of this tho

lord bunberry
11-11-2012, 05:30 PM

So lets get this straight you weren't at the game you didn't watch the game but you want to have a wee go at people who were there for only singing one particular song to Skacel well your wrong there was other songs directed at him

#FromTheCapital
11-11-2012, 05:31 PM
looks like the Utd fans are happy to be taken for a ride by the wee rat

http://www.eastfootball.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=39584&page=11

What a bunch of spineless ****tards. The 3 points feels a bit sweeter after reading that.

cabbageandribs1875
11-11-2012, 05:31 PM
i honestly think scatchel must be bigger than dundee utd, any player that dictates to a club what shirt number he will wear must be, yep ? do the arab fans seriously think he gives one little s*it about there club :rolleyes:

GreenArmyyy!
11-11-2012, 05:32 PM
That's a pic of him after the derby in march when him and francome banged heads when going for a header. Would be nice to see a repeat of this tho

Yeah I just realised my mistake, jumped the gun after looking over on brokeback mate.

Cocaine&Caviar
11-11-2012, 05:32 PM

no working?

Hibercelona
11-11-2012, 05:34 PM
So lets get this straight you weren't at the game you didn't watch the game but you want to have a wee go at people who were there for only singing one particular song to Skacel well your wrong there was other songs directed at him

I was there and it was cringe worthy to say the least.

If there is so many songs to sing about him, then why can't we leave out that one?

WeeRussell
11-11-2012, 05:38 PM
:agree: Gardyne it is in that picture with the wee walloper.

Winston Ingram
11-11-2012, 05:44 PM

Tbf he has a point. The song is a embarrassment

Russ
11-11-2012, 05:59 PM
The whole thread is an embarrassment, he is a nobody, let the yams cream themselves over a dundee hibernian player. Don't give the ****in the time of day

lord bunberry
11-11-2012, 06:00 PM
I was there and it was cringe worthy to say the least.

If there is so many songs to sing about him, then why can't we leave out that one?

The point i was trying to make was that someone who hadn't attended or even watched the game was having a go at fans who had been at the game i wasn't trying to justify the singing of any particular song

cocopops1875
11-11-2012, 06:01 PM
i honestly think scatchel must be bigger than dundee utd, any player that dictates to a club what shirt number he will wear must be, yep ? do the arab fans seriously think he gives one little s*it about there club :rolleyes:

this is fairly standard practice Big Maka Wanted 50 and there have been plenty others

lord bunberry
11-11-2012, 06:01 PM

But he didn't even know the song had been sung

Hibernia Na Eir
11-11-2012, 06:12 PM
Hibs beat Skacel today. end of :)

Ringothedog
11-11-2012, 06:12 PM

Out of curiosity, can you be a refugee in your own country ? As Ireland was part of the UK back in 1875:confused:

green glory
11-11-2012, 06:15 PM
Out of curiosity, can you be a refugee in your own country ? As Ireland was part of the UK back in 1875:confused:

Correct.

greenginger
11-11-2012, 06:16 PM
Skacel is a refugee - from Tynecastle, forced to seek shelter in tannadice !:greengrin

Hope there are 50 more next week.

Pete
11-11-2012, 06:18 PM
Lets all do the Ivan!

silverhibee
11-11-2012, 06:19 PM
Nothing is based on any facts, the incident is at this time merely a rumour. Rumour has the incident was witnessed by the referee. (Hibee bounce).

Recently had an incident where Deegan was allegedly assaulted by a Hearts fan and all hell broke loose on here. Sproule allegedy assaults another player and he's some kind of hero?

Not if it costs the club.

:confused:

Where was this reported.

hibbybrian
11-11-2012, 06:19 PM

According to the Prime Minister's Office, the UK is made up of 4 countries

http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/+/http:/www.number10.gov.uk/Page823

green glory
11-11-2012, 06:21 PM

From 1801-1922 ALL of Ireland was part of the British state. The south of Ireland broke away, the north remained part of the British state.

MacBean
11-11-2012, 06:25 PM

It is just now and was back in 1875 too, Northern Ireland didn't exist though, it was just Ireland, and it was part of the UK

HibeeN
11-11-2012, 06:27 PM

And the Czech Republic is part of the EU. Whether the guy was semantically correct or not is irrelevant - his point was fair.

blackpoolhibs
11-11-2012, 06:30 PM
Some folk are looking to be upset/embarrassed. Football player insulted, get the police. :rolleyes:

HIBERNIAN-0762
11-11-2012, 06:32 PM
According to the arabs website he is signing for Sparta Prague in January

Hurry up January!!

silverhibee
11-11-2012, 06:33 PM
All over the media, however, on here it was alleged it must have been a yam. surprised you missed it really.

Yeah it said in the press it was a random attack.

But there was nothing to back it up on here saying it was a mutant who attacked him. :aok:

Prof. Shaggy
11-11-2012, 06:33 PM

Yes you can.

GREEN WARLORD
11-11-2012, 06:34 PM
Apparently, Ivan has apologised to Rudi and sent him this get well video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vimZj8HW0Kg

Craig_in_Prague
11-11-2012, 06:35 PM
According to the arabs website he is signing for Sparta Prague in January

Hurry up January!!

Will try and find out on that. Definitely the only team that could.afford him

HIBERNIAN-0762
11-11-2012, 06:42 PM

:aok:

Twa Cairpets
11-11-2012, 06:44 PM
Some folk are looking to be upset/embarrassed. Football player insulted, get the police. :rolleyes:

Not insulted, slightly embarrassed for the club.
Not funny, not clever, just not Hibs Class.

scott7_0(Prague)
11-11-2012, 06:46 PM

Wont be Sparta he hates us as much as Hibs.

SquashedFrogg
11-11-2012, 06:46 PM
equally some people are hurt because of a football player, get the police :rolleyes:

But people haven't been hurt by a football player here so what's your point?

Elephant Stone
11-11-2012, 06:48 PM
But people haven't been hurt by a football player here so what's your point?

The level of seethe towards Skacel suggests otherwise, it's embarrassing.

jamieross
11-11-2012, 06:49 PM
Glad to see he's getting the practice on pulling pints in now. Come next year that's all he'll be doing for work.

SMAXXA
11-11-2012, 06:54 PM
Please please let it be true that the tunnel scrapping happened and he got a belt, hear a few folk in th pub earlier saying there was Hibs fans witing outside the West for him comming out, not a clue if true though.

Hes a disgrace of a human being and frankly hope he did get a gubbing.

Incidentley not a massive fan of the refugee song but dont care that much to have a big problem with it

blackpoolhibs
11-11-2012, 06:55 PM
Not insulted, slightly embarrassed for the club.
Not funny, not clever, just not Hibs Class.

None of it bothers me, just as i dont think Jimmy Hill was a poof, or Mrs Mols wife is not the best looker either.

Glory Lurker
11-11-2012, 06:58 PM
I can only imagine the bigging up he's getting in that boozer he's pulling pints in just now. Would it not be a lot better if the yams he's pulling pints for were saying "I thought you'd really wind them up, rudi - cannae believe that they just totally ignored you"?

lord bunberry
11-11-2012, 07:03 PM
The level of seethe towards Skacel suggests otherwise, it's embarrassing.

Im not embarrassed i don't like him he doesn't like us

green glory
11-11-2012, 07:06 PM
I can only imagine the bigging up he's getting in that boozer he's pulling pints in just now. Would it not be a lot better if the yams he's pulling pints for were saying "I thought you'd really wind them up, rudi - cannae believe that they just totally ignored you"?

He'll be pulling the pints, and I'm pretty sure there'll be no shortage of offers for something else to get pulled.

Off Jambo men.

ScottB
11-11-2012, 07:13 PM
I wonder how much of the wages Skackel actually gets from his new club will be used for buying shares in his beloved club. If he's such a Hearts man, surely he will contribute?

Indeed, have any of the players Hearts have made rather well off, Skackel, Gordon, Hartley and all the others have been rather silent on the issue, beyond the odd photo call. So while the average Yam are pouring what money they have into the black hole their so called heroes with their comparatively vast bank accounts are doing nothing.

YehButNoBut
11-11-2012, 07:14 PM
None of it bothers me, just as i dont think Jimmy Hill was a poof, or Mrs Mols wife is not the best looker either.

Or "All the Hibees are gay" we're not are we? :eek:

JollyGreenGiant
11-11-2012, 07:14 PM
Did anyone see what looked like a large metal flask being chucked at him from the FF stand. He was standing on the post at a Hibs corner in the second half, when it was thrown from quite far back, luckily for everyone it missed any Hibs Kids sitting in the stand and thudded into the advertising board. And it wasn't a wee flask!

lord bunberry
11-11-2012, 07:17 PM
Or "All the Hibees are gay" we're not are we? :eek:

Speak for yourself girlfriend

Part/Time Supporter
11-11-2012, 07:18 PM
I wonder how much of the wages Skackel actually gets from his new club will be used for buying shares in his beloved club. If he's such a Hearts man, surely he will contribute?

Indeed, have any of the players Hearts have made rather well off, Skackel, Gordon, Hartley and all the others have been rather silent on the issue, beyond the odd photo call. So while the average Yam are pouring what money they have into the black hole their so called heroes with their comparatively vast bank accounts are doing nothing.

Gordon, presumably not short of a bob or two himself, was notably reticent about suggesting that Jambos should "invest" in the share issue during the ESPN discussion before their game yesterday. He urged them to buy tickets, merchandise and so on, probably because they should get something in return for that money.

SMAXXA
11-11-2012, 07:19 PM
Did anyone see what looked like a large metal flask being chucked at him from the FF stand. He was standing on the post at a Hibs corner in the second half, when it was thrown from quite far back, luckily for everyone it missed any Hibs Kids sitting in the stand and thudded into the advertising board. And it wasn't a wee flask!

Aye seen that tae, the steward seemed pretty sure he knew who threw it and then when the police went in i was surprised no one was huckled. I just hope it wasnt a decent flask and they at least drank the contents before wasting it on that we turd.

Pete
11-11-2012, 07:21 PM
was it a flask of soup?

Barrabus
11-11-2012, 07:25 PM
Skacel should be applauded - not many footballers are brave enough to put their IQ on their shirt! Odious individual that he is.

Mr White
11-11-2012, 07:25 PM
Aye seen that tae, the steward seemed pretty sure he knew who threw it and then when the police went in i was surprised no one was huckled. I just hope it wasnt a decent flask and they at least drank the contents before wasting it on that we turd.

Young guy near us got chucked out just after that. I didn't see anything thrown and the boys dad and people around were irrate withthe stewards and were adamant that he'd done nothing. this was at the front of the ff upper last section closest to east.

Paisley Hibby
11-11-2012, 07:34 PM
Rudi seemed to enjoy his role as Pantomime villain today and we booed at all the right places suggesting we did too. For me it was simply entertaining and I can't believe that some people are taking it all so seriously. :rolleyes:

silverhibee
was it a flask of soup?

It was cake mix. :greengrin

YehButNoBut
Speak for yourself girlfriend

Thought that was from Lord Bumberry at first. :tee hee:

PatHead
11-11-2012, 07:38 PM
Gordon, presumably not short of a bob or two himself, was notably reticent about suggesting that Jambos should "invest" in the share issue during the ESPN discussion before their game yesterday. He urged them to buy tickets, merchandise and so on, probably because they should get something in return for that money.

Problem with that is that Hearts will be due vat on any purchases. They don't seem to be able to work out how to pay that!

H1bs6H3arts2 FC
11-11-2012, 07:40 PM
Glad to see he's getting the practice on pulling pints in now. Come next year that's all he'll be doing for work.

Aye but he earned enough dough from the mutants to retire on his own island :LOL: whilst their own bairns wont get a xmas :crazy: and they still hero worship him when he plays for another club :ostrich: ...they really do deserve everything thats coming!

Cauld Bovril
11-11-2012, 07:43 PM

Happened not far from me. The steward and the police got dogs abuse when they came up and just gave up. Surely on camera though.

Fizz
11-11-2012, 07:48 PM
Happened not far from me. The steward and the police got dogs abuse when they came up and just gave up. Surely on camera though.

It wasn't a flask it was one of these silver plastic bottles that have energy juice in them - it looked very heavy though must have been full of some kind of fluid : )

The Voice Of Reason
11-11-2012, 07:52 PM
I couldn't go today (am about to watch a recording).

I haven't read the full thread, but I believe there was a "scuffle" in the tunnel after the game ? If so then good as it shows the players are still hurting about the 5-1 game.

As for the fans throwing things and booing Skacel, I can also understand that given the circumstances.

Given Skacel's shirt antics (the number 51 thing was completely uncalled for) I for one hope that he suffers an injury sometime soon - there would be no sympathy from me.

Skacel - sewer rat.

HUTCHYHIBBY
11-11-2012, 08:12 PM
Is there any truth in the Sproule/Skacel rumour?

Sir David Gray
11-11-2012, 08:17 PM
I'm sure he'll be devastated at some nasty Hibs fans calling him a refugee!

Can't say it's something that I could get too upset about! If I was in Skacel's position, I wouldn't be at all offended by being referred to as a refugee!

As for the reports of Ivan decking him, I just hope it's true! :pray:

silverhibee
11-11-2012, 08:25 PM
I'm sure he'll be devastated at some nasty Hibs fans calling him a refugee!

Can't say it's something that I could get too upset about! If I was in Skacel's position, I wouldn't be at all offended by being referred to as a refugee!

As for the reports of Ivan decking him, I just hope it's true! :pray:

And i know someone who would be straight on to the phone to say well done Ivan. :wink: :greengrin :cb

AlbertK86
11-11-2012, 08:26 PM
Couldn't make it today due to youth football but just watched the game on v+

Think the story may be getting confused with when Sproule got booked at end .... Skacel nudges Claros and then taps him on the head with his head. Ivan steps in to have a go and gets booked

Think Skacel was well away up the tunnel before Hibs went up a few mins later after celebrating and thanking the fans

Still a rat however

Hertz are going bust !!
Allez allez oh
Tell althe hearts you know we're Top of the league and they're no
GGTTH

Geo_1875
11-11-2012, 08:27 PM
**** Scatchel, **** the Hertz and **** the self appointed 3rd party offendees.

Craig_in_Prague
11-11-2012, 08:27 PM
Is there any truth in the Sproule/Skacel rumour?

Dont think so, there was a pic earlier of him pouring beers after the game. Looked ok to me.

Danderhall Hibs
11-11-2012, 08:35 PM
Think the story may be getting confused with when Sproule got booked at end .... Skacel nudges Claros and then taps him on the head with his head. Ivan steps in to have a go and gets booked

I think so too.

Cabbage East
11-11-2012, 09:11 PM
Hibs fans desperate to get offended about the refugee song etc... Notice it's the ones who couldn't be arsed to drag themselves along to the game. You have to wonder about the mentality of some folk. Great win over United, top of the league. I know, I'll post on Hibs.net about how a song about a mutant jambo offended me.

Utterly bizarre.

clerriehibs
11-11-2012, 09:15 PM
Hibs fans desperate to get offended about the refugee song etc... Notice it's the ones who couldn't be arsed to drag themselves along to the game. You have to wonder about the mentality of some folk. Great win over United, top of the league. I know, I'll post on Hibs.net about how a song about a mutant jambo offended me.

Utterly bizarre.

:tee hee:

Simon70
11-11-2012, 09:34 PM

It was being sung by what sounded like at least a hundred bawbags in the east stand. They are a disgrace to our club.

p.s. Kuqi is a refugee. How do you think he feels when he hears Hibs "fans" singing that song?

SlickShoes
11-11-2012, 09:48 PM

Utterly bizarre.

Getting offended about people geting offended is utterly bizarre!

The guy is **** of the highest order, the song is just as vile as him.

Diclonius
11-11-2012, 09:51 PM
p.s. Kuqi is a refugee. How do you think he feels when he hears Hibs "fans" singing that song?

Good point.

I absolutely detest Skacel but that chant is out of order and I have never once sung it. Dean Shiels hates Hearts primarily because of a certain chant they have about him and from what I've heard Skacel's hatred of us is much the same reason. His childlike antics on and off field are inexcusable however and based on how he acted today he is more than likely a very petty, arrogant person. To see all of our players square up to him in injury time was excellent and shows we really "got" to him today.

clerriehibs
11-11-2012, 09:53 PM
It was being sung by what sounded like at least a hundred bawbags in the east stand. They are a disgrace to our club.

Kuqi's not a refugee though ... :na na:

frazeHFC
11-11-2012, 10:12 PM
Was being sung by people around the whole ground, not just the East. Hate the guy, deserves everything he got.

Sir David Gray
11-11-2012, 10:13 PM
Good point.

I absolutely detest Skacel but that chant is out of order and I have never once sung it. Dean Shiels hates Hearts primarily because of a certain chant they have about him and from what I've heard Skacel's hatred of us is much the same reason. His childlike antics on and off field are inexcusable however and based on how he acted today he is more than likely a very petty, arrogant person. To see all of our players square up to him in injury time was excellent and shows we really "got" to him today.

No comparison between the Shiels and Skacel songs in my opinion.

Dean Shiels DOES have a disability which the Hearts fans made fun of, something which was utterly deplorable and totally unacceptable.

Rudi Skacel ISN'T a refugee, it's something that I can't see upsetting him in the slightest. It's a silly song and doesn't make any sense but I really don't see it being comparable to the song regarding Dean Shiels being blind in one eye.

mikethehibee69
11-11-2012, 10:18 PM
:top marksWhy lower ourselves to that level, total disgrace and I was saddened when I heard that song today!!! :rolleyes:

joe breezy
11-11-2012, 10:27 PM
Whether it's true or not the song is saying that being a refugee is not a good thing as its directed at someone who we more correctly call a Herts *******

******* is okay as the word has taken on a new meaning in the modern world

Refugee hasn't - it's a word for someone who has fled a country because of persecution or poverty in another place

Hibs were founded by refugees - refugees from poverty

If there are any real refugees at Hibs games they should be welcomed rather than than compared to Yam fuds in songs

english_hibee
11-11-2012, 10:37 PM
Right, it's done. finished, rightly or wrongly, people sang it. Now we're done. We have nothing to do with Skacel now, we have no more home matches with DUFC, so unless he signs for someone else in Jan it's over. He showed all of us that, by pointing to the back of his shirt, that he is still more jambo than DUFC - thats Utd's problem, that he clearly affiliates himself to another team.

We now have nothing more to do with him for the rest of the season. We're top of the league, we're the one's who have shown the greatest improvement in the SPL from last season, let him seeth on that, and on the fact he couldn't sign for the team he wanted, so had to take any other offer - who cares?

ZS DOOM
11-11-2012, 10:43 PM
Some of you lot need to give it a rest. Complain to the club if you're that bothered about the chant not post on forums. and giving it all the "not hibs class" makes you sound like a pompous twat

Swedish hibee
12-11-2012, 01:21 AM
He was walking down the tunnel at the end both thumbs pointing to his shirt number.. :dunno: Two words. 2-1.
Now GTF ya plum. :fenlon

hibsbollah
12-11-2012, 02:04 AM
No comparison between the Shiels and Skacel songs in my opinion.

Dean Shiels DOES have a disability which the Hearts fans made fun of, something which was utterly deplorable and totally unacceptable.

Rudi Skacel ISN'T a refugee, it's something that I can't see upsetting him in the slightest. It's a silly song and doesn't make any sense but I really don't see it being comparable to the song regarding Dean Shiels being blind in one eye.

I have no idea why you're pretending to be this stupid, falkirk. Next you'll be telling us 'refugee' isnt a race therefore it can't possibly be a racist song :aok:

monktonharp
12-11-2012, 03:34 AM
awrite, can we just sing..............rudi sckel is a bawbag? any bawbags,dont feel offended.

Phil D. Rolls
12-11-2012, 05:02 AM

Utterly bizarre.

So is racism. It's always amusing how the racist says it doesn't offend them, rather than thinking about how the targets will feel. Still another three points for Hibs, there's always positives.

Albanian Hibs
12-11-2012, 07:23 AM
Do you really think he gives a damn about being called a refugee? My husband IS a refugee and he wouldnt give a **** what anyone said about him and nether would I.

Albanian Hibs
12-11-2012, 07:27 AM

Kuqi is. His family were granted asylum in finland after "emigrating" from their home in Kosovo. TBH do you really think he also gives a **** about a stupid song? I will get my hubby to ask him.

Ken
12-11-2012, 07:27 AM
The Rudi song is purely a wind up...nothing more nothing less

marinello59
12-11-2012, 07:34 AM
The Rudi song is purely a wind up...nothing more nothing less

Many people outside our club ( and the PC brigade inside) think it is racist. Probably the same pompous, high horse riding, prawn sandwich munching crowd who failed to appreciate the Old Firms banter in the past and dismissed it as bigoted sectarian hatred. What are they like?

marinello59
12-11-2012, 07:38 AM
Kuqi is. His family were granted asylum in finland after "emigrating" from their home in Kosovo. TBH do you really think he also gives a **** about a stupid song? I will get my hubby to ask him.

I remember back in the early eighties being in a large work place with only one black employee. He didnt mind the 'banter' at all. I know this because he said that to anybody that asked before cracking another 'joke.' Despite that he only lasted a few weeks. Weird eh?

ScottB
12-11-2012, 07:50 AM

Yes he is, read his backstory. His family fled Yugoslavia as a boy for Finland.

The song is classless and I would hope, beneath us. Wind the guy up, sing at him, give him abuse by all means, but we can do better than the Refugee song, that seems to accomplish nothing more than to fire Skackel up and make our club look bad.

12-11-2012, 08:06 AM
That little nobody is obsessed with hibs, its quite funny actually.

As a hibs fan, I dont care what he does tbh, its highly pathetic and cringeworthy to say the least but I would be really unhappy if I was a utd fan and this little rat keeps his silly wee over the top love affair going with the ****bos.

Skacel GTF you pathetic little runt :fenlon:fenlon:fenlon:fenlon:fenlon

12-11-2012, 08:09 AM
And i know someone who would be straight on to the phone to say well done Ivan. :wink: :greengrin :cb

Form a queue :thumbsup:

Spike Mandela
12-11-2012, 08:11 AM
Song just doesn't make sense. He is Czech and the idea of being a refugee is neither insult or clever wit.

It's a good wee tune though so surely the might of .net can come up with better wording, so...........

Rudi Skacel is a.........WHAT?

erin-go-bragh87
12-11-2012, 08:22 AM
9 pages on a Dundee united player!?! Get over it, we only look more ridiculous that he bothers us that much. And we say hearts are obsessed with us...

Frazerbob
12-11-2012, 08:43 AM
He loved playing the pantomime villain and we lapped it up as well. Great banter and one of the reasons I went to the game yesterday. I actually find the guy quite funny and his antics added to the fun yesterday. He also looks a great player whenever he plays us (could have scored 4 in his 30 minutes on the park) It’s obvious he raises his game several levels whenever he sees green! His obsession with us cringe worthy though and if I was a Utd fan I would be seething. Even his fellow players were pointing to his squad number during the warm up. Why the Utd fans were giving it the “we are not worthy” stuff when he was warming up behind the goal is beyond me. He’s played for you club for half an hour and his only contribution so far is to pander to the fans of one of your rivals.

Anyway, he’s signing for Hearts in January isn’t he? :wink:

marinello59
12-11-2012, 09:10 AM
He loved playing the pantomime villain and we lapped it up as well. Great banter and one of the reasons I went to the game yesterday. I actually find the guy quite funny and his antics added to the fun yesterday. He also looks a great player whenever he plays us (could have scored 4 in his 30 minutes on the park) It’s obvious he raises his game several levels whenever he sees green! His obsession with us cringe worthy though and if I was a Utd fan I would be seething. Even his fellow players were pointing to his squad number during the warm up. Why the Utd fans were giving it the “we are not worthy” stuff when he was warming up behind the goal is beyond me. He’s played for you club for half an hour and his only contribution so far is to pander to the fans of one of your rivals.

Anyway, he’s signing for Hearts in January isn’t he? :wink:

I agree with all of that. The part in bold sums up his role perfectly, I spent as much time laughing at his antics as I did booing him.

lapsedhibee
12-11-2012, 09:21 AM
I agree with all of that. The part in bold sums up his role perfectly, I spent as much time laughing at his antics as I did booing him.

:agree: When he only played for one team in Scotland the antics were largely confined to the two Edinboro pitches. Now that he's spread his wings and plays for two teams they've become something of a roadshow.

Heisenberg
12-11-2012, 09:27 AM
As soon as he realised he wasn't scoring he started his wind up antics on the pitch. Getting involved with Claros and Sproule for no reason at all then pointing to his shirt number when he was at the very edge of the tunnel and just about to run away was pathetic. Although it was quite funny to watch him miss all these chances and have a goal disallowed, just meant he ended up being more wound up than anyone else and he just resorted to petty point scoring and pandering to the hearts support.

Baker9
12-11-2012, 09:30 AM
The picture on page 76 in today's Daily Mail is the perfect example of how we should deal with Skacel and Hearts in general. The three guys standing together in the second back row behind the dugout deal with it brilliantly. If you are one of these guys well done. Not so hot on links....

aljo7-0
12-11-2012, 09:40 AM
He was on the wind up before he came on the pitch. Just after they scored he was sent up towards the DU fans to warm up and all the way along the front of the west he was "cupping" the squad number on his training top and pushing it up and down. Clearly a wind up as no matter how odd the man is it was not a running style!

matty_f
12-11-2012, 11:17 AM
The picture on page 76 in today's Daily Mail is the perfect example of how we should deal with Skacel and Hearts in general. The three guys standing together in the second back row behind the dugout deal with it brilliantly. If you are one of these guys well done. Not so hot on links....

Can anyone put a copy of the photo up, please?

Paisley Hibby
12-11-2012, 11:25 AM
I remember back in the early eighties being in a large work place with only one black employee. He didnt mind the 'banter' at all. I know this because he said that to anybody that asked before cracking another 'joke.' Despite that he only lasted a few weeks. Weird eh?

I agree wiith the sentiments of this and of your last post. Maybe too subtle for some though, or am I induldging in a bit of stupidism with that? :wink:

Pretty Boy
12-11-2012, 11:27 AM
I can't help but feel some people spectacularly miss the point about the refugee thing.

I don't give 2 ****s about Skacels feelings and folk can say whatever they like about him. However the song quite clearly implies there is something wrong or shameful about being a refugee and that becomes an issue. That's not PC gone mad or any other nonsense that will be trotted out, It's just common sense.

It reflects poorly on the club, It's the kind of thing I'd expect to hear from Rangers fans, so that should be reason enough to stop it.