PDA

View Full Version : Private Membership

Fergus52
10-11-2012, 10:07 AM
Any admin willing to help me out?

I tried to do it through the homepage but it didn't work for me.

If any of you can tell me what to do and how to pay my tenner that'd be great, cheers.

MSK
10-11-2012, 10:32 AM

If any of you can tell me what to do and how to pay my tenner that'd be great, cheers.Do you have pay-pal Fergy ..?

Mikey
10-11-2012, 10:38 AM
Anyone with PayPal can do it through here.......

http://www.hibs.net/payments.php

If you don't have PayPal you can PM an admin.

KdyHby
10-11-2012, 10:52 AM

If any of you can tell me what to do and how to pay my tenner that'd be great, cheers.

x2

Fergus52
10-11-2012, 11:53 AM
Cheers! :thumbsup:

tbfhibs
10-11-2012, 11:58 AM
200 posts

Flynn
10-11-2012, 02:04 PM
I was accepted with only 88 posts since 2007. :confused: I can guarantee that I'm not a yam, though. I'm more of a reader than a poster. Well worth the £10. I've spent the best part of 2 nights reading all the hearts threads from beginning to end. Glorious entertainment.

:flag:

--------
10-11-2012, 02:17 PM
I hope all you new guys understand that there will be an initiation ceremony held at the dark of the midwinter moon.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Admin/BkFill/Default_image_group/2010/10/22/1287736626230/wicker-man-horror-25-006.jpg

Nothing too elaborate, but you're going to have to sort out which of you goes into the big wicker cage for the bonfire ... :devil:

Just Alf
10-11-2012, 02:21 PM
I hope all you new guys understand that there will be an initiation ceremony held at the dark of the midwinter moon.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Admin/BkFill/Default_image_group/2010/10/22/1287736626230/wicker-man-horror-25-006.jpg

Nothing too elaborate, but you're going to have to sort out which of you goes into the big wicker cage for the bonfire ... :devil:

I'm on my 3rd tube of anusol while recovering ..... :shocked:

euansdad
10-11-2012, 06:38 PM
Have to join one day but not yet! Need get my bloody wage first!

Gatecrasher
10-11-2012, 06:39 PM

I still get flashbacks :boo hoo:

Eyrie
10-11-2012, 06:41 PM
Taken me a year, but worth signing up for.

At least I'll be warm :)

HibeeSince85
10-11-2012, 07:28 PM
An influx of pm's...good to see. Sergey's info really is that interesting:wink:

heidtheba
10-11-2012, 10:25 PM
Ok - I'm not really this dim BUT
I thought that as a member I was also a PM...I didn't ever manage to find the PM forum and couldn't work out until yesterday when I really thought about it. Big credit to those who organise and run this place, it is now a part of my life (although my Mrs always tires of my laughing out loud at stuff on here). Any thoughts as to having a bigger PM signup banner/advert/something just to catch more people who I'm sure would be happy to join up?
I've been on here a lot (mainly as a reader) since 2009.
Apologies it has taken so long to get on board properly. PS FWIW I'd happily pay more for this than you've asked. Donations box a possibility too (or have I missed one of them too!)

MSK
10-11-2012, 11:46 PM
Ok - I'm not really this dim BUT
I thought that as a member I was also a PM...I didn't ever manage to find the PM forum and couldn't work out until yesterday when I really thought about it. Big credit to those who organise and run this place, it is now a part of my life (although my Mrs always tires of my laughing out loud at stuff on here). Any thoughts as to having a bigger PM signup banner/advert/something just to catch more people who I'm sure would be happy to join up?
I've been on here a lot (mainly as a reader) since 2009.
Apologies it has taken so long to get on board properly. PS FWIW I'd happily pay more for this than you've asked. Donations box a possibility too (or have I missed one of them too!)We had a donation box for a while but we removed it as the ads & uptake in private memberships were sufficient enough to run & maintain the site as well as helping us donate financially to hibs youth ..we do though run competitions & we also run player sponsorships (the Griffiths one is now sold out) so you are more than welcome to chip in when these are on the go ..keep an eye out on this & the private members forum ..thanks for your contribution to date ..:aok: