PDA

View Full Version : Trading in Games & Dvds for cash

ChooseLife
10-11-2012, 06:12 AM
does anyone know where I can still do this? I know cash converters does it but I don't have any ID/passport and documents at hand (which is what you need to trade them in), the contact number for "Gamez4U" on Easter Road doesn't work but I'm hopeful they'll do the games, does anyone know if Blockbuster or HMV or indeed anyhwere still does this?

Thanks

P.S. it's not for the yams, it's for me :greengrin

TamHibs
10-11-2012, 06:25 AM
No matter what you trade in in Edinburgh you need proof of ID. However yes Blockbuster & HMV will take your trade ins. As will ASDA, GAME etc but they will only take your games.

ChooseLife
10-11-2012, 06:42 AM
No matter what you trade in in Edinburgh you need proof of ID. However yes Blockbuster & HMV will take your trade ins. As will ASDA, GAME etc but they will only take your games.

My girlfriend has ID but no documents etc, do you think ID alone would be enough for Blockbuster & HMV?

Mon Dieu4
10-11-2012, 06:51 AM
My girlfriend has ID but no documents etc, do you think ID alone would be enough for Blockbuster & HMV?

hmv you just need photo id, you don't need proof address, as for Blockbuster if you are a member of theirs you shouldn't need any id at all

Betty Boop
10-11-2012, 02:25 PM
Cex in Rose Street is excellent.

http://uk.webuy.com/stores/store_details.php?id=54

Sylar
11-11-2012, 09:18 AM
What about putting an ad on Hib-bay, Gumtree, Ebay or the likes?