PDA

View Full Version : Overseas live Hibs TV restored !!!

hongkonghibee
09-11-2012, 10:09 AM
Hibs top of the league, Hearts going bust soon, and now the news that Hibs TV live service is being restored! Its a great time to be a Hibee!
9 months ago the Club cut this vital service which kept us overseas fans in touch with the Club we love. Now after pressure from supporters both overseas and locally, Hibs TV have announced the service is being restored shortly. This means that once again all league matches at Easter Road will be shown live to supporters overseas and those on holiday overseas too.
I will update here when we find out more.
Tom in Hongkong

blackpoolhibs
09-11-2012, 10:17 AM
Fantastic news, i know when i was abroad i found the service a godsend. :thumbsup:

Billy Whizz
09-11-2012, 10:18 AM
Fantastic news, i know when i was abroad i found the service a godsend. :thumbsup:

Do you not still live abroad?:wink:

Big90inOz
09-11-2012, 10:28 AM
Awesome news if true :thumbsup:

This weeks game to soon ?????

:flag::flag::flag:

blackpoolhibs
09-11-2012, 10:35 AM
Do you not still live abroad?:wink:

:greengrin

Craig_in_Prague
09-11-2012, 10:43 AM
this weeks game will be on as its a live TV game.
I received an email saying so as well.

looking forward to future 3pm Sat games though.. especially as winter is looming!

Keith_M
09-11-2012, 10:45 AM
Absolutely fantastic news. A BIG thank you to everybody concerned

:thumbsup:

Now I just need to ask the wife for the subscription money :greengrin

hongkonghibee
09-11-2012, 11:35 AM
Awesome news if true :thumbsup:

This weeks game to soon ?????

:flag::flag::flag:

Andrew Sleight from Hibs TV posted "I'm pleased to announce that we are now on the threshold of being able to reintroduce live video streaming for all Hibernian home matches." on hibs-world.net.
This weeks game maybe too soon.

Big90inOz
09-11-2012, 12:14 PM
They have 2 days, how much more time do they need :greengrin

PeeJay
09-11-2012, 12:19 PM
Andrew Sleight from Hibs TV posted "I'm pleased to announce that we are now on the threshold of being able to reintroduce live video streaming for all Hibernian home matches." on hibs-world.net.
This weeks game maybe too soon.

You sure - this week's game is one of the few that the Hibs TV service is actually scheduled to broadcast live?
I assume you are referring to us having to wait for the "new" stream with Hibs commentators - like the old one used to be? :greengrin

DC_Hibs
09-11-2012, 12:19 PM
They have 2 days, how much more time do they need :greengrin

This weeks game is live on the tellybox anyway (thats all they give under the new "improved" service anyway) so I'd save your excitement for a saturday 3pm game to see if they will deliver.

beastie
09-11-2012, 12:28 PM
You sure - this week's game is one of the few that the Hibs TV service is actually scheduled to broadcast live?
I assume you are referring to us having to wait for the "new" stream with Hibs commentators - like the old one used to be? :greengrin

Excellent news!!!

Looking forward to the real commentary and moving pictures again to go with it :)

Well done again to all who got involved to get this service reinstated. ******
delighted!!

Wot a week !!

GGTTH

marti1875
09-11-2012, 03:51 PM
Hi....

Now i've worked abroad before and travelled for long periods of time but i never really thought about this at the time. I just used to catch up via here on the forum if possible on matchdays.

I'm back in Edinburgh just now but i'm moving permanently to Chamonix in France from the 19th November and on seeing this thread was interested in the Hibs Live for sure.

What do you have to do to be able to get this? Is there a registration to fill in and i assume there would be some sort of fee whether monthly or whatever?

Any info would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

Billy
09-11-2012, 04:19 PM
Hi....

Now i've worked abroad before and travelled for long periods of time but i never really thought about this at the time. I just used to catch up via here on the forum if possible on matchdays.

I'm back in Edinburgh just now but i'm moving permanently to Chamonix in France from the 19th November and on seeing this thread was interested in the Hibs Live for sure.

What do you have to do to be able to get this? Is there a registration to fill in and i assume there would be some sort of fee whether monthly or whatever?

Any info would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

Full details regading registration and cost will be on the clubs official website very soon.

Registration is via the new site and has been designed to make thing's a lot easier for the user.

Billy

marti1875
09-11-2012, 04:22 PM
Full details regading registration and cost will be on the clubs official website very soon.

Registration is via the new site and has been designed to make thing's a lot easier for the user.

Billy

Ok thanks for that. I did wonder if it was going to be a completely re-vamped/new site so that's cool, i'll keep my eyes open for any news. :aok:

Cheers.

blackpoolhibs
09-11-2012, 04:37 PM

Billy

Will it be nice and easy like the old one Billy? :greengrin

California-Hibs
09-11-2012, 04:56 PM
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING NEWS!!!!!! I'm so happy to read this! A few months ago i got involved in the overseas mailing group and was in regular contact with Max in regards to if it was looking likely for this to go ahead or not, and i'll admit, i lost hope and i moved here to California 6 weeks ago thinking that at the best i'll get to watch the 1 live game every now and again that we've live on tv.

BUT to now be able to watch EVERY home game has made me a very happy chap indeed! It's hard enough for us overseas supporters to be away from the club we love so dearly, but this service will go a long way in delighting folk like myself, well done Hibs and those who put pressure on for this to happen.

Looking forward to the announcement on the official site so i can sign up!! :flag::flag:

Tha Cabbage Kid
09-11-2012, 06:07 PM
woop woop! hale-foxkan-luya!

Dalkeith
09-11-2012, 06:31 PM
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING NEWS!!!!!! I'm so happy to read this! A few months ago i got involved in the overseas mailing group and was in regular contact with Max in regards to if it was looking likely for this to go ahead or not, and i'll admit, i lost hope and i moved here to California 6 weeks ago thinking that at the best i'll get to watch the 1 live game every now and again that we've live on tv.

BUT to now be able to watch EVERY home game has made me a very happy chap indeed! It's hard enough for us overseas supporters to be away from the club we love so dearly, but this service will go a long way in delighting folk like myself, well done Hibs and those who put pressure on for this to happen.

Looking forward to the announcement on the official site so i can sign up!! :flag::flag:

http://www.hiberniantv.co.uk/xtra

Greendub
09-11-2012, 06:41 PM
Awesome!

Martin
09-11-2012, 06:54 PM
All you need to know is on

www.hiberniantv.co.uk/xtra

OsloHibs
09-11-2012, 07:54 PM
Wonderful news! :hibees

Greendub
09-11-2012, 08:07 PM
Wonderful news! :hibees

Are there many norwegian based hibees?

I'm moving to Molde next week :-)

PeeJay
09-11-2012, 08:12 PM
Rangers in the 3rd, Hearts about to go bust, we're top of the league and - HIBS TV is to return to showing all the home games again - with a Hibee commentary team - is this good or is this good?:greengrin

Craig_in_Prague
09-11-2012, 09:18 PM
10 quid is a bit steap? I will try and support it but thats 10 pints here.

norwayhibs
09-11-2012, 09:28 PM
[QUOTE=Greendub;3405976]Are there many norwegian based hibees?

I'm moving to Molde next week :-)[/

We have a fairly active Supporters club over here, check out the link

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hibernian-Supporters-Club-of-Norway/127834123923059?ref=ts&fref=ts

FranckSuzy
09-11-2012, 09:30 PM
I don't live abroad but I am genuinely pleased for you all :thumbsup: What a great time to be a Hibby :agree:

KWJ
09-11-2012, 09:39 PM
Truly great news!

Only downside for me is that 3pm games back home is at 4am here! That's on a Sunday though so could still be worth my while. Monday morning I'm up at half 1 for the Hibees, stay up to watch the rugger then head to work at 6am. Asleep at my desk for 10am.

That video really gets the hairs on the back of the neck up. Glory Glory to the Hibees.

:flag:

Bobby's Cinema
09-11-2012, 09:44 PM
Congrats boys. Well done Hibs

Greendub
09-11-2012, 11:10 PM
[QUOTE=Greendub;3405976]Are there many norwegian based hibees?

I'm moving to Molde next week :-)[/

We have a fairly active Supporters club over here, check out the link

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hibernian-Supporters-Club-of-Norway/127834123923059?ref=ts&fref=ts

Ta very much :-)

California-Hibs
09-11-2012, 11:36 PM
Truly great news!

Only downside for me is that 3pm games back home is at 4am here! That's on a Sunday though so could still be worth my while. Monday morning I'm up at half 1 for the Hibees, stay up to watch the rugger then head to work at 6am. Asleep at my desk for 10am.

That video really gets the hairs on the back of the neck up. Glory Glory to the Hibees.

:flag:

I know what you mean mate. 3pm games back home are 5am for me here, it's a killer but oh so worth it! :agree:

PeeJay
10-11-2012, 08:24 AM

... here in Berlin the video is blocked off for "GEMA rights reasons" - anyone else having problems viewing it, or is it just us "Germans"?

The Green Goblin
10-11-2012, 10:46 AM
It has taken a long time, but it's good news indeed. Have they said how much a season ticket/subscription is? Also good to hear that the site will be simplified.

HibeeN
10-11-2012, 10:59 AM
... here in Berlin the video is blocked off for "GEMA rights reasons" - anyone else having problems viewing it, or is it just us "Germans"?

Can view it fine here. Got to say, that was probably the only thing I disliked about living in Germany - so many Youtube videos blocked!

norwayhibs
10-11-2012, 01:26 PM
It has taken a long time, but it's good news indeed. Have they said how much a season ticket/subscription is? Also good to hear that the site will be simplified.

GG, at the moment its a one game at a time option, costing a tenner:aok:

The Green Goblin
10-11-2012, 04:31 PM
GG, at the moment its a one game at a time option, costing a tenner:aok:

Cheers! :wink:

marti1875
10-11-2012, 05:19 PM
Great news this is back up and running again and i will definitely be using it when i move to Chamonix in 9 days time.
Good also that for now at least it's a "pay per game" basis as i'll be working 5 days on 2 off 5 on 3 off basis so i could've ended up paying for games i wouldn't have been able to view due to work if it was a subscription.

Mind you, in saying that if it did come to being a subscription whether yearly or monthly or whatever i would pay it anyway i guess.

One question though, i am somewhat pc illiterate, not much of a clue basically...:greengrin...Now here in Edinburgh i'm just using my old desktop pc but over there i'll be using a new ipad.
Will this live game footage work with the ipad as i'm sure i heard someone talking a couple of weeks ago about the commentary or something wouldn't work with the ipad but i'm not sure whether it was the truly awful open all mics or the Hibs commentary it wasnae working with :confused:
If it doesnae work via ipad i'll need to do some nipping my boss' ear to just get me a laptop instead... :greengrin

Cheers.

PeeJay
10-11-2012, 08:21 PM
One question though, i am somewhat pc illiterate, not much of a clue basically...:greengrin...Now here in Edinburgh i'm just using my old desktop pc but over there i'll be using a new ipad.
Will this live game footage work with the ipad as i'm sure i heard someone talking a couple of weeks ago about the commentary or something wouldn't work with the ipad but i'm not sure whether it was the truly awful open all mics

Bad news - you'll need a laptop/PC - it won't work with theiPad - Apple doesn't support the Flash software -

It's a pity really because I'd love to watch it through the Apple TV.

The Green Goblin
10-11-2012, 09:26 PM
Bad news - you'll need a laptop/PC - it won't work with theiPad - Apple doesn't support the Flash software -

Does that include Macbooks or Mac laptops in general?

Steve-O
11-11-2012, 02:04 AM
10 quid is a bit steap? I will try and support it but thats 10 pints here.

:agree:

I pay less than that to actually attend a game here. Too expensive, sorry to dampen the spirits. Plus, everytime I have used Hibs TV the stream just doesn't work properly, despite other streams working fine.

Martin
11-11-2012, 04:25 AM

I pay less than that to actually attend a game here. Too expensive, sorry to dampen the spirits. Plus, everytime I have used Hibs TV the stream just doesn't work properly, despite other streams working fine.

Hi Steve-O we are with a new streaming company and it 'appears' to be far more stable than ones previously used.

Martin
11-11-2012, 04:32 AM

Hi PeeJay,

Our new stream is compatible with Windows, Mac, Andriod and IOS. We have tested on iPad and iPhone and it works. Like is said in the previous post this is still in development so please bare with us if you encounter issues!

Thanks

Martin

hongkonghibee
11-11-2012, 05:57 AM

It depends how you are looking at it. Its been a 9 month campaign to get this service re-introduced. Remember a lot of home games and cup games cannot be seen on the free streaming websites as they are not on ESPN/Sky/Alba, so it is the ONLY place to watch these games. Secondly, it comes with our own fans commentary, not the poor TV commentary (often biased against us).
Its to watch the mighty Hibees , not your local team.
If I want to watch the match live I would need to spend about 1200 pounds to get to Easter Road from Hongkong (which I do for a few games at xmas/cup finals/etc). Compared to this cost 10 pounds is a bargain in my view.
Yes, there were streaming issues in the past and not being able to use Macs etc, , but I know Hibs TV have been working on trying to solve these problems.
Also, this service does not make the Club much money, and should be seen as a service provided by the Club to keep us overseas fans close to the Club as possible. Any charge less than 10 pounds may mean the Club loses money and then may cut it again in the future.
The best way to make this a profitable service is to return to the 180 pound season ticket model they used in the past, as many of the overseas fans wish to give more money to support this service. I know that Hibs TV are thinking of issueing a half season ticket which would be popular IMO
I am very excited to be able to watch all home matches again (including getting out of bed at 3am) with the great HibsTV hibs biased coverage

PeeJay
11-11-2012, 07:12 AM
Hi PeeJay,

Our new stream is compatible with Windows, Mac, Andriod and IOS. We have tested on iPad and iPhone and it works. Like is said in the previous post this is still in development so please bare with us if you encounter issues!

Thanks

Martin

Sorry Martin - my mistake, just assumed because I saw the word Flash and coupled it with my previous experiences where I tried everything possible before with my iPad/iMac but nothing worked - if that's the case now, then that's brilliant!

Steve-O
11-11-2012, 07:39 AM
Hi Steve-O we are with a new streaming company and it 'appears' to be far more stable than ones previously used.

Fair do's, I expect I will give it a try at some stage.

marti1875
11-11-2012, 08:18 AM
Hi PeeJay,

Thanks

Martin

Ah, that's great, i did wonder as i saw before it wasn't compatible with ipad that's why i originally asked the question.
Good news indeed. :agree:

As for a couple moaning about the price? £10 and it's TOO expensive???......if you were actually going to the game it would be the likes of £22 upwards plus all the rest, beer, food, travel etc etc...so what's the problem with a tenner to see the game live from anywhere in the world? I suppose there's always going to be someone not happy no matter what i guess.

Where i'll be living it's 7 euros a pint so a wee carry-out from the local shop, a tenner for the game and stay at home...much cheaper,sorted! :greengrin i think £10 is quite reasonable considering.

Nazz
11-11-2012, 08:57 AM
Ah, that's great, i did wonder as i saw before it wasn't compatible with ipad that's why i originally asked the question.
Good news indeed. :agree:

As for a couple moaning about the price? £10 and it's TOO expensive???......if you were actually going to the game it would be the likes of £22 upwards plus all the rest, beer, food, travel etc etc...so what's the problem with a tenner to see the game live from anywhere in the world? I suppose there's always going to be someone not happy no matter what i guess.

Where i'll be living it's 7 euros a pint so a wee carry-out from the local shop, a tenner for the game and stay at home...much cheaper,sorted! :greengrin i think £10 is quite reasonable considering.

In UK terms, £10 isn't that expensive but not all of the overseas fans are living in tax havens. Not all of us are earning UK salary levels. Income will be higher than the locals, but could be significantly lower than similar jobs in the UK. Everybody's situation is different. I'm living in China not for financial reasons but for family reasons. To spend £10 on a football match is, for me, a big decision. Just as big as the one many fans at home have to make to spend £22.

Also when you compare the fees with other clubs, £10 is expensive. Other teams can offer match rates at £8 (Dundee United home only) or monthly rates of £13 (Celtic all matches). It is disappointing that the club have not offered introductory rates to encourage those who are undecided, like me, to try out the new product.

marti1875
11-11-2012, 09:14 AM
In UK terms, £10 isn't that expensive but not all of the overseas fans are living in tax havens. Not all of us are earning UK salary levels. Income will be higher than the locals, but could be significantly lower than similar jobs in the UK. Everybody's situation is different. I'm living in China not for financial reasons but for family reasons. To spend £10 on a football match is, for me, a big decision. Just as big as the one many fans at home have to make to spend £22.

Also when you compare the fees with other clubs, £10 is expensive. Other teams can offer match rates at £8 (Dundee United home only) or monthly rates of £13 (Celtic all matches). It is disappointing that the club have not offered introductory rates to encourage those who are undecided, like me, to try out the new product.

That's fair enough, i agree everyones' situations are different, agree 100% on that. :agree:

PERSONALLY, if i was at the stage that i found £10 way too expensive to watch my own team live from where i was living/working then i certainly would be looking for a new job for sure if things were that bad...as i say, that's just my own personal view of it. It's not as if it's a thing that's happening every other day, only about twice a month or so after all.

Ok Dundee Utd are £8, now to me a saving of £2 would mean nothing to me to be honest, just because 1 team does something at x amount doesn't mean every team can do it at the same price. Different systems, cameras, commentators etc etc all come into it. Not every team will be exactly the same so obviously some will be cheaper and some more expensive.

Craig_in_Prague
11-11-2012, 09:43 AM
That's fair enough, i agree everyones' situations are different, agree 100% on that. :agree:

PERSONALLY, if i was at the stage that i found £10 way too expensive to watch my own team live from where i was living/working then i certainly would be looking for a new job for sure if things were that bad...as i say, that's just my own personal view of it. It's not asp if it's a thing that's happening every other day, only about twice a month or so after all.

Ok Dundee Utd are £8, now to me a saving of £2 would mean nothing to me to be honest, just because 1 team does something at x amount doesn't mean every team can do it at the same price. Different systems, cameras, commentators etc etc all come into it. Not every team will be exactly the same so obviously some will be cheaper and some more expensive.

dont come on here with your pish.

clearly you have never lived anywhere where the cost of living is very different to UK and exchange one way for something is quite expensive and other things actually cheaper (eg. clothes)

Hibs used to charge 6 GBP for an indifferent service. Now its 10.
I have a baby on the way and believe it or not 10 quid isnt immaterial in some countries. We live well here but the money doesnt travel far to some countries.

I will support it, but its a little dear IMHO.

marti1875
11-11-2012, 10:00 AM
dont come on here with your pish.

clearly you have never lived anywhere where the cost of living is very different to UK and exchange one way for something is quite expensive and other things actually cheaper (eg. clothes)

Hibs used to charge 6 GBP for an indifferent service. Now its 10.
I have a baby on the way and believe it or not 10 quid isnt immaterial in some countries. We live well here but the money doesnt travel far to some countries.

I will support it, but its a little dear IMHO.

"don't come on here with your pish".......Oh charming, such an eloquent way with words you have!!

Well, for your info, what part of the word PERSONALLY in block caps don't you understand from my post?
Also, i have lived and worked in various countries around the world in varied economical climates! Australia, Thailand , Cambodia and a couple of places in Europe to name a few so don't come on here with your nonsense telling me i have no clue about something that i have vast experience in ok.

I was stating MY OPINION on a PERSONAL point of view, if you don't agree that's fine, but spare me the abuse telling me i'm talking "pish".

To me, PERSONALLY £10 is fine and dandy ok. That's my OPINION and i'm just as entitled to it as are you and anyone else.

Craig_in_Prague
11-11-2012, 10:03 AM
"don't come on here with your pish".......Oh charming, such an eloquent way with words you have!!

Well, for your info, what part of the word PERSONALLY in block caps don't you understand from my post?
Also, i have lived and worked in various countries around the world in varied economical climates! Australia, Thailand , Cambodia and a couple of places in Europe to name a few so don't come on here with your nonsense telling me i have no clue about something that i have vast experience in ok.

I was stating MY OPINION on a PERSONAL point of view, if you don't agree that's fine, but spare me the abuse telling me i'm talking "pish".

To me, PERSONALLY £10 is fine and dandy ok. That's my OPINION and i'm just as entitled to it as are you and anyone else.

sorry for the 1st line.. apologies!

just didnt like your comment about moving job/country.

given your experiences then, I suppose its even more surprising

marti1875
11-11-2012, 10:16 AM
sorry for the 1st line.. apologies!

just didnt like your comment about moving job/country.

given your experiences then, I suppose its even more surprising

No probs, i'm a wee bit touchy this morning due to a severe hangover so please excuse me, lol :greengrin

Yeah, if i was still living/working in Thailand where i was only on an average of say £400 per month i'd still pay for it as it's the only way i'd be able to keep up with the games.

Even if Hibs were playing on SKY or ESPN there was usually English games on at the same time and they always got the priority so for me this would have been definite....even on my crappy wage i was on i'd just have paid it to see the games.
As i say, that's just me and i fully understand others opinion may be different and that's fine.

I'm heading to live in Chamonix very soon and it's very expensive there, over 7 euros a pint so over there a tenner is great to see a game. I'll just buy a wee carry-out form the shop and sit at home and watch the games to keep the costs down..:greengrin

blackpoolhibs
11-11-2012, 10:55 AM
I'd imagine once up and running and they find the streaming good enough to trust, a season ticket will then be sold at a reduced rate? :dunno:

Craig_in_Prague
11-11-2012, 11:08 AM
No probs, i'm a wee bit touchy this morning due to a severe hangover so please excuse me, lol :greengrin

Yeah, if i was still living/working in Thailand where i was only on an average of say £400 per month i'd still pay for it as it's the only way i'd be able to keep up with the games.

Even if Hibs were playing on SKY or ESPN there was usually English games on at the same time and they always got the priority so for me this would have been definite....even on my crappy wage i was on i'd just have paid it to see the games.
As i say, that's just me and i fully understand others opinion may be different and that's fine.

I'm heading to live in Chamonix very soon and it's very expensive there, over 7 euros a pint so over there a tenner is great to see a game. I'll just buy a wee carry-out form the shop and sit at home and watch the games to keep the costs down..:greengrin

was also a bit narky this morning.. shaved and showered and feeling better!
I actually have Sky and ESPN.. so already pay quite a bit for this.
I will pay to see the hibees its just something that feels a tad dear (granted, to some). Its around 12 pints here.

I took your comments as a little judgemental, sorry again

anyway I am glad that all hibees wherever they might be, will feel part of match days again.

The Green Goblin
11-11-2012, 11:32 AM
I think £10 is a fair price to get the thing going again. You could think of it as £5 per half, or £1 for every 9 minutes. :greengrin. I agree with the comments about that being a lot in local currency -look at where I am- but if I am being completely honest, I could spend that on a dinner out or something. You could split the cost with a friend and invite them round, or just exercise your right to buy some games and not others.

I am sure a bulk purchase option will appear, but I think for now we should stick to recognising that having every home game broadcast now is a really positive development and a good thing. Those of us (and there are many) who have been talking about this for the last year or so now need to put some money where our mouth is...as and when we can.

WellingtonHibby
11-11-2012, 11:42 AM
Anyone up and running yet? I'm on a blank screen.. .

newmarket_hibbee
11-11-2012, 11:46 AM
Anyone up and running yet? I'm on a blank screen.. .

blank screen in Newmarket Ontario
.....having faith,

MelbourneHibby
11-11-2012, 11:47 AM
blank screen in Newmarket Ontario
.....having faith,

Blank screen in Melbourne...eek.

WellingtonHibby
11-11-2012, 11:48 AM
Two blank screens in Melbourne.

JON6207
11-11-2012, 11:51 AM
Two blank screens in Melbourne.

make that 3:worried:

JON6207
11-11-2012, 11:54 AM

from hibs-world

Today's Hibernian TV Xtra Stream
Hi all,

Unfortunately we are experiencing severe and unforeseen technical problems with the initial video stream of the Hibernian-Dundee United game which we are actively trying to resolve asap.

We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter as we try to sort it out and anybody who has subscribed is entitled to a full refund (please email me: asleight@hibernianfc.co.uk).

Absolutely gutted we've encountered this glitch and we will keep you posted

Apologies once again

Andrew

beastie
11-11-2012, 11:54 AM

U's up yet?

WellingtonHibby
11-11-2012, 11:56 AM
Nup, don't think its happening tonight.

JON6207
11-11-2012, 11:58 AM
Nup, don't think its happening tonight.

The old service is on if you have a login for it

newmarket_hibbee
11-11-2012, 11:59 AM
10 minutes in, no video, mmmmmm.

WellingtonHibby
11-11-2012, 12:00 PM
10 minutes in, no video, mmmmmm.
Cancelled the ******g subscription last week!

newmarket_hibbee
11-11-2012, 12:06 PM
missed a bloody goal now...go on Hibs.........

Septimus
11-11-2012, 12:09 PM
Gie the Ba' Tae DALKEITH,

beastie
11-11-2012, 12:10 PM
The old service is on if you have a login for it

Think I'm one of the fortunate ones tonight. Hadn't checked Hibs-World or emails recently so hadn't emailed Andrew re the new login. Hence I logged in the old way. Wondered what was going on when I had the normal tv commentary. Just happy to be watching.

Mon the cabbage!

newmarket_hibbee
11-11-2012, 12:15 PM
I just tried to email the provider, bounced right back, no such server.......

beastie
11-11-2012, 12:20 PM
Any luck with the new stream yet folks?

WellingtonHibby
11-11-2012, 12:29 PM
Got an email. they are hoping to have it fired up for the second half...:agree:

beastie
11-11-2012, 12:45 PM
Got an email. they are hoping to have it fired up for the second half...:agree:

Good stuff. Fingers crossed eh :)

Think i'll stick with the old setup for tonight. Will check in later to see how u went.

GGTTH

JON6207
11-11-2012, 12:54 PM
mines now on

hongkonghibee
11-11-2012, 12:55 PM
ON now!

beastie
11-11-2012, 02:30 PM
ON now!

Hello Tom,

How was the quality ?

Knife edge stuff again for the last 20 eh!

3 Points again tho :)

hongkonghibee
11-11-2012, 02:38 PM
Hello Tom,

How was the quality ?

Knife edge stuff again for the last 20 eh!

3 Points again tho :)

watched last 30 minutes. Picture quality not great. Some buffering. Trying to stay positive - its great to be able to listen to the very good Hibs TV commentary team at the same time as watching the match with no time delay.
Hopefully they will iron out the problems for the next home match.
Tom

Septimus
12-11-2012, 04:30 AM
Gave up after 20 frustrating minutes and then found that the game was on Sky. It seems to me that we went through all the teething troubles a long time ago and we have now been dropped back to square one.