PDA

View Full Version : Hall of Fame event, 9 November

Last Minute
08-11-2012, 03:27 PM
Who's all going to the Hall of Fame tomorrow night. Grant Stott should be in fine form, Looking forward to it. Keith Keith Keith

Hibs History
08-11-2012, 07:33 PM
Who's all going to the Hall of Fame tomorrow night. Grant Stott should be in fine form, Looking forward to it. Keith Keith Keith

Definitely. Its going to be a great night!:flag:

RIP
08-11-2012, 11:37 PM
Depends on whether ah can get to Bowdens fae Perth for 430. Will be tight with a 3pm meeting tae attend :rolleyes:

euansdad
09-11-2012, 03:57 AM
Ask if we can induct romanov

Conrad Gray
10-11-2012, 12:13 AM
I'm just back in from this - quality night and a privilege to hear some of our legends speak.

RIP
10-11-2012, 01:14 AM
Great night. Rod was a hoot. New life as a stand up.

How come I was at school when Onion was galloping doon the wing and now he looks younger than me.

Jimmy O'Rourke running to get Roughie his socks. WTF

SouthMoroccoStu
10-11-2012, 05:05 AM
It was a brilliant night.

Grant Stott was on top form and Rod Petrie also gave a great speech

The players were fantastic with the fans and so humble to honoured and associated with the club

Hibs class

Hibs History
10-11-2012, 09:15 AM
A quick update

A fantastic night was had by all at the Hibernian 2012 Hall of Fame Event

For all the news and photos from the evening, please visit the Hibernian Historical Trust Facebook and Twitter Accounts

Click on the links below.....

Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hibernian-Historical-Trust/352228661533683)

Twitter (https://twitter.com/HibsTrust)

Glory glory to the Hibees

Pretty Boy
10-11-2012, 10:00 AM
Great night. Rod was a hoot. New life as a stand up.

How come I was at school when Onion was galloping doon the wing and now he looks younger than me.

Jimmy O'Rourke running to get Roughie his socks. WTF

Any jokes about the jumbos from Rod?

SouthMoroccoStu
10-11-2012, 03:40 PM
Any jokes about the jumbos from Rod?

Rod was on top form and managed to mention the items for sale at Christmas time....

Tongue and cheek stuff and he got a great reception from the crowd

Franck Stanton
10-11-2012, 03:47 PM
Please forgive me if I am being stupid here, but how do you get to go to these things ? Is it by invitation only ? Do tickets get sold/distributed ? I would be up for it but, obviously am not in the know about the events. Anyone help ?

HibeesLA
10-11-2012, 04:01 PM
Rod was on top form and managed to mention the items for sale at Christmas time....

Tongue and cheek stuff and he got a great reception from the crowd

Were any videos of the event recorded? Would be good to hear the speeches from the event.

Baldy Foghorn
10-11-2012, 04:08 PM
Please forgive me if I am being stupid here, but how do you get to go to these things ? Is it by invitation only ? Do tickets get sold/distributed ? I would be up for it but, obviously am not in the know about the events. Anyone help ?

Sure this event was advertised on the official site for a while......These events are popular so you would have had to have been on the ball to secure tickets......

Franck Stanton
10-11-2012, 04:34 PM
Sure this event was advertised on the official site for a while......These events are popular so you would have had to have been on the ball to secure tickets......

Thanks for replying BF, will just have to be more vigilant in the future.

Conrad Gray
10-11-2012, 05:36 PM
Thanks for replying BF, will just have to be more vigilant in the future.

The new Historical Trust Facebook and Twitter pages would probably give you an early heads up. I would recommend subscribing to them.

SouthMoroccoStu
10-11-2012, 07:03 PM
A quick update

A fantastic night was had by all at the Hibernian 2012 Hall of Fame Event

For all the news and photos from the evening, please visit the Hibernian Historical Trust Facebook and Twitter Accounts

Click on the links below.....

Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hibernian-Historical-Trust/352228661533683)

Twitter (https://twitter.com/HibsTrust)

Glory glory to the Hibees

Some great pics

Thanks for posting

Stantons Angel
10-11-2012, 08:44 PM
Just wanted to reiterate the sentiments of the other posters of this event.

It was a great night and very well attended. These are usually good nights for supporters to attend as you get a chance to find out about players you may not have seen or you may have seen but dont know what they are up to now.

Keith won the fans vote for the player of the nineties and his answers to Grants questions were very emotional and from the heart. When asked what was the highlight of his Hibs career, he answered " every time i pulled on the green and white jersey!" This got him a standing ovation from those present.

Grant was his usual brilliant self and so proud to be there among his Hibs heros. He was even presented with two pairs of Hibs socks to wear with his Grants Pants, from Rod Petrie. The stars were the former players themselves with Lawrie Reilly still going strong.

My thanks though must go to Amanda Vittese for her organisation of the night. IMHO she never gets the credit due to her for nights like this. So well done Amanda and thanks from all those present.