PDA

View Full Version : Yams Inverness CT v Hearts League Cup semi at ER

hibee92
08-11-2012, 02:46 PM
Can't stand the thought of THEM sitting in our end.

Still, less money than playing the Lesser greens at Hampden.

Every cloud.

hibbymac
08-11-2012, 02:47 PM
St Mirren v Celtic at Hampden

ICT v Hearts at Easter road

euansdad
08-11-2012, 02:49 PM
ICT to get a bye then

Saorsa
08-11-2012, 02:50 PM
Can't stand the thought of THEM sitting in our end.

Still, less money than playing the Lesser greens at Hampden.

Every cloud.Better be getting a big wedge up front from somebody tae cover any damage and there'll be plenty I'll bet. Personally I would have telt them tae find somewhere else.

jacomo
08-11-2012, 02:52 PM
Better be getting a big wedge up front from somebody tae cover any damage and there'll be plenty I'll bet. Personally I would have telt them tae find somewhere else.

Exactly. Hire fee up front plus very large deposit up front please, refundable if no damage to the stadium.

Don't become another Vlad creditor, Petrie!

euansdad
08-11-2012, 02:52 PM
Yip, don't like the thought of them having this at our home. Not a pleasant image of them lot occupying the majority of Easter road for ninety mins

SteveHFC
08-11-2012, 02:54 PM
Quick charge Hearts £500k for Easter Road :wink:

Golden Bear
08-11-2012, 02:54 PM
Better be getting a big wedge up front from somebody tae cover any damage and there'll be plenty I'll bet. Personally I would have telt them tae find somewhere else.

:agree:

We might have to get used to the yams using ER ------------ but I'm sure Rod will ensure that the tenants pay their rent in advance. (cash in hand of course)

Mikey
08-11-2012, 02:55 PM
Hibs will get a decent rental and any damage will be paid for out of the semi final pot. We won't lose out.

Saorsa
08-11-2012, 02:56 PM
:agree:

We might have to get used to the yams using ER ------------ but I'm sure Rod will ensure that the tenants pay their rent in advance. (cash in hand of course)absolutely nae danger I'd allow them tae share on a permanent basis. We should do nothing at all tae help them in any way.

Pete
08-11-2012, 02:57 PM
I don't want them anywhere near our ground. They will wreck the place and don't have cash for a deposit...and they certainly wont be able to pay any bill!

Things have changed rod and we cant afford to be left out of pocket.

Saorsa
08-11-2012, 02:58 PM
Hibs will get a decent rental and any damage will be paid for out of the semi final pot. We won't lose out.As long as it can all be repaired in time for our next game? I still hate the ideas of they ***** in our stadium in our end.

JimBHibees
08-11-2012, 02:59 PM
How grossly unfair is that draw. ICT to travel for 3 hours while Hearts get the 30 mins across town. Seems nonsense. McDiarmid Park would have done fine for this.

Hibernia Na Eir
08-11-2012, 02:59 PM
beauty! Herts get toughest out ICT/ St M!! come on the jags!!!!!

HIBERNIAN-0762
08-11-2012, 03:02 PM
With emotions still running high after the cup final and the tax case it isn't really a good idea for them to come and desecrate our stadium, it should have been played at one of the Dundee grounds, one things for sure they certainly won't cough up for any damage done (and there will be)

joe breezy
08-11-2012, 03:02 PM
They're in their final death throes, they will cause many thousands worth of damage...wrecking the toilets and as many seats as they can

Are Hibs confident the governing bodies will cover this? Okay if so but has to be accounted for

Hibercelona
08-11-2012, 03:06 PM
Why do I get the feeling that theres going to be another farce? :rolleyes:

Thecat23
08-11-2012, 03:07 PM
Maybe the SFA are having it at ours so they can all get used to their new surroundings when their own club go POP! :cb

HIBERNIAN-0762
08-11-2012, 03:07 PM
Just nipped over to kackback and they are getting 5-1 stickers to pollute our stadium with :rolleyes:

Small minds have small pleasures...

hibbymac
08-11-2012, 03:08 PM
How grossly unfair is that draw. ICT to travel for 3 hours while Hearts get the 30 mins across town. Seems nonsense. McDiarmid Park would have done fine for this.

Ehh?? are they walking? :greengrin

Thecat23
08-11-2012, 03:09 PM
Just nipped over to kackback and they are getting 5-1 stickers to pollute our stadium with :rolleyes:

We should put up posters with the number for Samaritans for them. Or pics of their "great leader" Vlad.

jacomo
08-11-2012, 03:13 PM

I don't get it... is this the odds you'll get on them surviving until next weekend?

:confused:

SaulGoodman
08-11-2012, 03:14 PM

Think Petrie should frame some £20 notes and hang them throughout the stadium :greengrin:

linlithgowhibbie
08-11-2012, 03:14 PM
Better take the Section 43 banner down methinks!!!

LaMotta
08-11-2012, 03:15 PM

inevitable...

machibby
08-11-2012, 03:15 PM
If I were a ICT fan I'd be a bit upset about ER as the choice of venue, hardly seems fair on their support.

Hibercelona
08-11-2012, 03:17 PM
It's an absolute joke if we allow them to play there!

We should be telling them to **** right off and should be putting pressure on the SFA to pick out a more fair/neutral venue. This is completely disrespectful to ICT and their supporters.

We should be playing no part in helping the corrupt institution to another cup final.

JimBHibees
08-11-2012, 03:17 PM
Ehh?? are they walking? :greengrin

Have you seen the roadworks. :greengrin

marinello59
08-11-2012, 03:19 PM

We should be telling them to **** right off and should be putting pressure on the SFA to pick out a more fair/neutral venue. This is completely disrespectful to ICT and their supporters.

We should be playing no part in helping the corrupt institution to another cup final.

Eh? So Hibs should turn down a decent ground rental and let another club get the money? That just doesn't make sense.

JimBHibees
08-11-2012, 03:20 PM
If I were a ICT fan I'd be a bit upset about ER as the choice of venue, hardly seems fair on their support.

I think raging should cover it. A piece of nonsense it is being played at ER when one of the team travels 3hr and the other nothing.

JimBHibees
08-11-2012, 03:23 PM

There is 2 different points in the bold bit. I agree about the unfairness to ICT however that isnt our fight and Hibs should be happy to be able to host these games and would be cutting their nose off to spite their face saying otherwise. In many respects Hibs will be providing an education to the Yam hordes in what it is like to play in a real stadium and not the midden they play in. :greengrin

Sergio sledge
08-11-2012, 03:24 PM

They all wanted Hampden as they've never been before, none of them would listen when I told them that the only way they'd get to play at Hampden is if they drew Celtic.

Hibercelona
08-11-2012, 03:26 PM
Eh? So Hibs should turn down a decent ground rental and let another club get the money? That just doesn't make sense.

1) How do we know the rental will actually be paid?

2) Will they also hand over the cash for any damage they will ultimately cause?

3) Regardless of any money Hibs could make out of this, it still isn't fair.

We shouldn't be doing anything to help them And allowing them to play at a venue right around the corner is doing them a huge favour. **** them!

Hibs Class
08-11-2012, 03:28 PM
With emotions still running high after the cup final and the tax case it isn't really a good idea for them to come and desecrate our stadium, it should have been played at one of the Dundee grounds, one things for sure they certainly won't cough up for any damage done (and there will be)

It was going to be at Dens but Vlad told the SFA that he couldn't afford the bus fares unless they made it 5-a-side, so it was moved to ER. Fact.

hibbymac
08-11-2012, 03:28 PM
Have you seen the roadworks. :greengrin

Aye, OK, fair point. :greengrin

Judas Iscariot
08-11-2012, 03:30 PM

We shouldn't be doing anything to help them And allowing them to play at a venue right around the corner is doing them a huge favour. **** them!

The SPL/SFA will foot the rental/repair bill(s)

marinello59
08-11-2012, 03:32 PM

1. The SFL will be renting the ground, not Hearts.
2. See above.
3. Part of the reason the club invested so heavily in redeveloping the ground was to attract fixtures like this. As long as we are making money I really couldn't care less about how it affects them or ICT. If it had been us drawn to play ICT at Tynecastle would you still be outraged? How about the Old Firm playing at Hampden...have you always demanded a geographically more central venue?

Hibercelona
08-11-2012, 03:33 PM
The SPL/SFA will foot the rental/repair bill(s)

So you think that its alright that we could ultimately be helping Hearts reach another final, just for the sake of making a few quid out of it?

Totally mind boggling.

Hibercelona
08-11-2012, 03:35 PM
1. The SFL will be renting the ground, not Hearts.
2. See above.
3. Part of the reason the club invested so heavily in redeveloping the ground was to attract fixtures like this. As long as we are making money I really couldn't care less about how it affects them or ICT. If it had been us drawn to play ICT at Tynecastle would you still be outraged? How about the Old Firm playing at Hampden...have you always demanded a geographically more central venue?

I just don't think we should be helping them. Not after what they've put us through over the years with their blatant cheating on and off the pitch.

Maybe you don't care if it helps them reach the final, but I do.

Judas Iscariot
08-11-2012, 03:37 PM
So you think that its alright that we could ultimately be helping Hearts reach another final, just for the sake of making a few quid out of it?

Totally mind boggling.

They won't be around long enough to get in a final...

Totally mind boggling that you think Hibs should turn their nose up to "a few quid" when you consider the mess our neighbours are in...

The "few quid" you're on about could help us sign Sparky up full time..

Totally mind boggling that you think we should turn away easy revenue...

CropleyWasGod
08-11-2012, 03:37 PM
I just don't think we should be helping them. Not after what they've put us through over the years with their blatant cheating on and off the pitch.

Maybe you don't care if it helps them reach the final, but I do.

How is it helping them? Hearts don't have the best of Cup records at ER.

marinello59
08-11-2012, 03:38 PM

Totally mind boggling.

What's mind boggling is that you would rather Hibs lost out on thousands whilst one of our rivals profited from the tie. Helping Hearts? The SFL picked the venue, it's not up to Hibs to decide on the fairness of it all.
This match will hopefully not even be played anyway. :greengrin

green glory
08-11-2012, 03:43 PM
Not good for ICT fans, but Hibs should be happy to take the pink pound.

Hibercelona
08-11-2012, 03:43 PM
How is it helping them? Hearts don't have the best of Cup records at ER.

Their overall record at ER, is probably better than any other away ground. :rolleyes:

The thought of these fuds polluting the air at ER makes me physically sick. :jamboak:

Baldy Foghorn
08-11-2012, 03:44 PM
What's mind boggling is that you would rather Hibs lost out on thousands whilst one of our rivals profited from the tie. Helping Hearts? The SFL picked the venue, it's not up to Hibs to decide on the fairness of it all.
This match will hopefully not even be played anyway. :greengrin

Spot on Marinello. Additional revenue, extremely welcome and a wee Brucie bonus.....:wink:

CropleyWasGod
08-11-2012, 03:45 PM
Their overall record at ER, is probably better than any other away ground. :rolleyes:

The thought of these fuds polluting the air at ER makes me physically sick. :jamboak:

Trust me, they will be even sicker knowing that some of their cash is going into our pockets.

Hibercelona
08-11-2012, 03:47 PM
Trust me, they will be even sicker knowing that some of their cash is going into our pockets.

What cash? The don't have any cash to actually physically hand over. :wink:

CropleyWasGod
08-11-2012, 03:47 PM

The supporters do.

Hibercelona
08-11-2012, 03:50 PM
The supporters do.

I never realized it worked that way. I thought that Hearts would have to pay a fixed amount directly, regardless of the attendance.

Never mind then. :greengrin

Mikey
08-11-2012, 03:51 PM

You're not really grasping this, are you?

Celtic, St Mirren, ICT and Hearts fans pay an entrance fee. TV money is added. It all goes into one big pot.

Costs are paid, including ground rental and any repairs. Whatever is left gets split between Celtic, St Mirren, ICT and Hearts.

It's pretty basic really.

Mon Dieu4
08-11-2012, 03:51 PM

sounds like them, their club is going bust, do you A) put any money in to help the club out? or B) spend the money on some pish poor attempt to wind Hibs up?

i swear even now they are obsessed

Duffys13
08-11-2012, 03:56 PM
They are also creaming themselves at having the chance to fill ER for the first time. Can't see it if the game is televised, but you can just imagine them going on about it, if they did. :confused:

JimBHibees
08-11-2012, 03:57 PM
They are also creaming themselves at having the chance to fill ER for the first time. Can't see it if the game is televised, but you can just imagine them going on about it, if they did. :confused:

Hope they do fill it will mean more money for us. Absolutely cant see it though.

NOLA
08-11-2012, 03:58 PM
McDiarmid park should be hosting this, can ICT lodge a complaint?

Hibs Class
08-11-2012, 04:00 PM

It was going to be at Dens but Vlad told the SFA that he couldn't afford the bus fares unless they made it 5-a-side, so it was moved to ER. Fact.

HibbySpurs
08-11-2012, 04:00 PM
This is a revenue stream for Hibs and I imagine the cost of renting out a football stadium is not a cheap one. On the one hand none of us want them anywhere near our stadium but on the other we are all looking for investment in our playing squad are we not:confused:

We cant have it all ways, if the club makes a nice bit of bunce out of this then I've no problem with us hosting LC SF'S, no matter who's playing.

Besides, loads of yams have been reveling in such an early trip back to Hampden for the LC SF to "relive their glory day".... Unlucky that for them then..... Hopefully ICT can ensure that they wont progress any further anyway....:aok:

Franck Stanton
08-11-2012, 04:11 PM
Think I qill get a ticket for the ICT end, any excuse to see those pinkoids get humped at Easter Road. C'mon Thistle, you can do it.

Billy Whizz
08-11-2012, 04:12 PM
I hope its on Sunday 27th January.
Go up to see Hibs at aberdeen on the Saturday, and pop into the Inverness end on the Sunday

cam75
08-11-2012, 04:24 PM
Hope the half time pies are good!

Judas Iscariot
08-11-2012, 04:24 PM
Think I qill get a ticket for the ICT end, any excuse to see those pinkoids get humped at Easter Road. C'mon Thistle, you can do it.

Same :agree:

FifeHibernian
08-11-2012, 04:31 PM

Of course they will, they'll be legally obliged to.

silverhibee
08-11-2012, 04:32 PM

My first thought when i seen this DD, whoever thought of this needs there head looked at. :agree:

08-11-2012, 04:36 PM
Cant stand the thought of those disgusting maroon mutants polluting our stadium. There will be plenty broken seats, graffiti etc. etc.

FifeHibernian
08-11-2012, 04:39 PM

'A huge favour'? How can this be blown so hugely out of proportion? ICT have to travel anywhere they go. I imagine that if it is in the contract for hearts to pay for any damage then they will have to and tbh I can't see the management of team renting out a pitch not making sure that payment for damage is a condition in the contract. Playing at ER will probably guarantee them a few more fans at the game. Its hardly going to swing the match in their favour :rolleyes:

Hibeesmad
08-11-2012, 04:45 PM
Might sound a bit wrong as we are all hibees but is anybody considering going in the Inverness end?

Billy Whizz
08-11-2012, 04:46 PM
Might sound a bit wrong as we are all hibees but is anybody considering going in the Inverness end?

Depends when the game is. Hibs are away to Aberdeen that weekend

Baldy Foghorn
08-11-2012, 04:49 PM

Nope....Why would we?

Hibeesmad
08-11-2012, 04:50 PM
Nope....Why would we?

Just to give it tight to the hearts fans. Not going too myself, just curious.

Hibercelona
08-11-2012, 04:52 PM
You're not really grasping this, are you?

Celtic, St Mirren, ICT and Hearts fans pay an entrance fee. TV money is added. It all goes into one big pot.

Costs are paid, including ground rental and any repairs. Whatever is left gets split between Celtic, St Mirren, ICT and Hearts.

It's pretty basic really.

Well forgive me for being more focused on the playing aspect of the game than the financial aspect.

I suppose its basic stuff for people who spend all their time thinking about the financial side of things.

Baldy Foghorn
08-11-2012, 04:53 PM
Just to give it tight to the hearts fans. Not going too myself, just curious.

If they are still around, we have a cup tie and a league match against them before their semi....Plenty opporchancity to give them it tight......

Hibeesmad
08-11-2012, 05:17 PM
If they are still around, we have a cup tie and a league match against them before their semi....Plenty opporchancity to give them it tight......

Suppose so. Ggtth

marti1875
08-11-2012, 05:20 PM
In a way it's fine...let them come to ER, and if they do cover it with graffiti, stickers or cause lots of damage then it'll come out of any payment they're due anyway!

In a strange way it would be ok if they caused lots of damage as they could well end up getting **** all money whatsoever as it's all got to be used for repairs leaving them with nowt meaning no big cup run money to keep their skint club going :greengrin

3pm
08-11-2012, 05:24 PM
Their League Cup Semi Final record at Easter Road is pretty pish if memory serves me right.

Sir David Gray
08-11-2012, 05:40 PM
Hopefully the head of catering at ER gets the enema pills out and adds them to the pies being sold in their end that night!

Really not happy at the thought of them having the opportunity to vandalise our stadium, though, which they will.

It's all well and good saying that we'll just bill them for any damage caused but we can probably whistle for that money.

Hopefully they'll be dead and buried before then and we won't need to worry!

marti1875
08-11-2012, 06:04 PM
Hopefully the head of catering at ER gets the enema pills out and adds them to the pies being sold in their end that night!

Really not happy at the thought of them having the opportunity to vandalise our stadium, though, which they will.

It's all well and good saying that we'll just bill them for any damage caused but we can probably whistle for that money.

Whilst i agree 100% that i don't want them anywhere near ER and the definite damage they will cause, it has already been said about the costs and how it would work!!

ALL the money from the games goes into a pot and the teams only get paid once everything else is paid for. IE: If they cause X amount of damage at ER then it will be repaired and paid for out the pot and if it was (which it will be) from their fans it will be deducted from their share....so could mean they get almost bugger all if they do cause damage which would be slightly amusing as they really need all the money they can get right now... :greengrin:greengrin

Billy Whizz
08-11-2012, 06:08 PM
Their League Cup Semi Final record at Easter Road is pretty pish if memory serves me right.

I can remember St Johnstone beating a number of years back, and a certain Paul Kane was in the Saints team.
Any other semi-final games you can think of at ER?

hibee_girl
08-11-2012, 06:09 PM
I can remember St Johnstone beating a number of years back, and a certain Paul Kane was in the Saints team.
Any other semi-final games you can think of at ER?

Hearts played Motherwell at ER a few years back, sure it was when Burchill played for Hearts

Just googled it, it was in 2005 and Motherwell won 3-2 after ET

Part/Time Supporter
08-11-2012, 06:09 PM

A good example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYOBU6QcO2c

euansdad
08-11-2012, 06:36 PM
The relevant authorities want their heads examined. Giving them a game like this at Easter road is bad at the best of times but a few thousand hurting jumbos attending a semi at our place? Just know there will be some damage

The_Sauz
08-11-2012, 06:44 PM

Totally mind boggling.

Hertz have played 2 S/F at Easter Road in the past....and lost them all :wink:
BTW...how are WE helping Hertz reach a final......stupid statement to make :rolleyes:

HH81
08-11-2012, 06:45 PM
As long as it can all be repaired in time for our next game? I still hate the ideas of they ***** in our stadium in our end.

One of them is in your sear sir :-)

euansdad
08-11-2012, 06:46 PM
ICT will beat them any way.

thebakerboy
08-11-2012, 08:35 PM
Would imagine if there is a lot of damage ICT Celtic and St Mirren being very unhappy if the cost comes out of the pot before they get there share. Would think that any damage at ER by THEM would have to come out of their share and that means even less money for them so go on Jambos enjoy yourselves and take more money out of the clubs pocket.

AugustaHibs
08-11-2012, 08:35 PM
Well i am in my last year at broughton high school, which was where the league cup draw was taking place. i was lucky enough (Or unlucky) to get to watch the draw, and as goodwin an mcglynn and driver came into the hall, one younger boy started chanting 'hearts are going bust' followed by a few groans... safe to say ive never seen Mcglynn look so bemused in my life. this was absolutely quality and the boy who done this was thrown out. But top notch from him! :flag::flag:

Billy Whizz
08-11-2012, 08:50 PM
Funny story.
Out of curiosity why was the cup draw at a School?

AugustaHibs
08-11-2012, 08:54 PM
Funny story.

it is a school with a football academy so kids get taken out during lessons to get training from SFA Coaches

tam4hibs
08-11-2012, 08:55 PM
Funny story.

Bit risky of a school to let hearts guys in given their staffs recent erm, 'misdemeanours', no?

Billy Whizz
08-11-2012, 08:57 PM
Bit risky of a school to let hearts guys in given their staffs recent erm, 'misdemeanours', no?

😄

Onion
08-11-2012, 09:10 PM
They're in their final death throes, they will cause many thousands worth of damage...wrecking the toilets and as many seats as they can

Are Hibs confident the governing bodies will cover this? Okay if so but has to be accounted for

:agree: Guaranteed that they will absolutely wreck the ground - toilets, TVs, seats, the lot. I'm astonished that Hibs are prepared to allow this lot into our ground while they are in the process of losing their club - simply CRAZY.

Just Alf
08-11-2012, 09:38 PM
Thing is if they do any damage it Does come out their share..... That even includes the cost of a cleaning contractor sent in to remove those 5-1 stickers that they think are so funny...... I would've thought they couldn't be so stupid when their team is desperate for every penny........ Then I remembered they were Yams.....

euansdad
08-11-2012, 11:10 PM
Well if their is damage we will bill then for it lol

Dashing Bob S
08-11-2012, 11:16 PM
Think it's good for younger Hearts supporters to be able to find their way to ER. It'll make things so much easier for them to come along and support their local team when Hearts cease to exist.

Just a point to be considered.

Rasta_Hibs
08-11-2012, 11:35 PM
How much do you think Hibs will receive for hosting this game?

lyonhibs
09-11-2012, 07:59 AM

And you think the addition of emena pills would improve the nick that the stadium was left in??? :confused::greengrin

Storm in a teacup, they can trash the joint if they want, all repairs/cleaning will be paid for - either indirectly or directly - by Hearts FC.

Who knows, maybe the bill to clear up their puerile - yet understandable sadly - "5-1" stickers or whatever might be the final nail in the coffin.

That really would be delicious.

iwasthere1972
09-11-2012, 08:01 AM
Whose up for sabotaging the lights should the Yams be leading at half time?

marti1875
09-11-2012, 08:32 AM
Thing is if they do any damage it Does come out their share..... That even includes the cost of a cleaning contractor sent in to remove those 5-1 stickers that they think are so funny...... I would've thought they couldn't be so stupid when their team is desperate for every penny........ Then I remembered they were Yams.....

Hallelujah...someone else who's "on the ball" in this :agree:

I've tried to explain a couple of times too and It's already been said a few times what happens if there is damage and how it would be paid for and how it would come out of THEIR share only....yet still there are posts saying we should bill them for it, and how it's not fair to the other teams to have to pay for THEIR damage....i despair sometimes how ppl don't read anything at all earlier and jump in without reading anything...and save their time by posting pointless messages about something that has already been explained a few times already...ha ha...drives ye tae drink i tell ye... :greengrin

Just_Jimmy
09-11-2012, 09:06 AM
Easter road is bricks and mortar. Let them wreck it. Their cup money will pay for it and theyll be another day closer to death of their club.

Id take the hit right now to help them die as a club, especially when it was even more self inflicted.

El Gubbz
09-11-2012, 11:02 AM
Before THEY play ICT at Easter Road we really need to sell out for the first time. Can't have THEM selling out ER before us :pfgwa:flag:

Bob Box Fish
09-11-2012, 11:21 AM
They wont sell out. . .

cabbageandribs1875
09-11-2012, 11:21 AM

exactly, this game should be at tannadice

.Sean.
09-11-2012, 11:27 AM
They wont sell out. . .

I think they can sell out, if they're still around.

Then again, they've already 'sold out'. Around about 2005.

Frazerbob
09-11-2012, 11:27 AM
They wont sell out. . .

This

fat freddy
09-11-2012, 11:57 AM
they only sold around 8000 for the scottish cup semi v celtic in april....unlikely that they will sell their allocation as most of them have already spent the christmas present kitty or re mortgaged their caves to buy shares....the fans, as well as the club are skint

SJNB Hibby
09-11-2012, 01:36 PM
Whose up for sabotaging the lights should the Yams be leading at half time?

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

JimBHibees
09-11-2012, 02:39 PM
Well i am in my last year at broughton high school, which was where the league cup draw was taking place. i was lucky enough (Or unlucky) to get to watch the draw, and as goodwin an mcglynn and driver came into the hall, one younger boy started chanting 'hearts are going bust' followed by a few groans... safe to say ive never seen Mcglynn look so bemused in my life. this was absolutely quality and the boy who done this was thrown out. But top notch from him! :flag::flag:

Brilliant. :greengrin

18/03/07
10-11-2012, 12:37 PM
This is one of the reasons why im thinking it over,to buy a brick,if i gets damaged who pays for it? Iknow that they won't be in place for this game but the future?

Oscar T Grouch
10-11-2012, 12:48 PM
If they do vandalise ER with the 1-5 stickers, I spoke to my m8 who works for a graffiti removal company. They charge £80 per item to remove stickers, he says its because the paper is easy to remove but the gum on the labels takes serious chemicals to remove, full protective gear, specialised equipment etc. I hope they plaster thousands of these odious little stickers all over ER, they may get a discount for multiple works but it'll still be a massive bill that mob would have to pay, tie that in with the inevitable broken seats and toilets and I reckon they could end up owing money for playing at oor ground, would that not be the best piece of irony, the bill for the damage to ER send them over the edge :thumbsup: