PDA

View Full Version : "Make it Happen" - essential reading

Hibbyradge
07-11-2012, 09:12 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/88068-the-mr-romanov-statue-campaign/

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7900/mrromanov.png

Kato
07-11-2012, 09:16 PM
Fruits, the lot of them.

mca
Only been on that jambo - pile of site - a few times..

and it totally and utterly = quiche... :agree:

Mon Dieu4
uncanny, I've just been reading that too haha, its a classic

Liberal Hibby
07-11-2012, 09:17 PM
Could they make him look any more camp?

Jonnyboy
07-11-2012, 09:20 PM
We could offer to help out our neighbours by funding the creation of that statue with a plaque declaring "Vladimir Romanov - Heart Stopper" :greengrin

hibees 7062
07-11-2012, 09:21 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/88068-the-mr-romanov-statue-campaign/

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7900/mrromanov.png Im in :greengrin

Mon Dieu4
07-11-2012, 09:23 PM
might now get an East Stand Slab and put Romanov is a legend on it

cocopops1875
07-11-2012, 09:28 PM
Only been on that jambo - pile of site - a few times..

and it totally and utterly = quiche... :agree:

Have to say i have never really looked before this share issue but its been amazing :greengrin i have spent more time on there than here in the last week :thumbsup::flag::hibees:pfgwa

HiBremian
07-11-2012, 09:49 PM
This one's a pearl:

"perhaps instead of a roof the new main stand could have a massive mount rushmore type carving of the 11 most important men in hearts history - owners like furst, mercer and romanov who saved the club from various catastrophes"

Could someone pass this on to the demolition squad when they tackle the PBS? Could be the world's first asbestos sculpture, and a cracking homage to irony ;-)

Cabbage East
07-11-2012, 09:52 PM
At least they've kept their sense of humour.

fat freddy
07-11-2012, 09:52 PM
this link has left me disturbed...i dont often look in on kickback but i followed this link and came away with a bad taste in my mouth...how can so many follow without question?...dissenting voices are quickly put in their place by the majority....the treatment given out to any jambos that dont follow the party line has a similarity to the way germans who questioned the motives of the nazi's in the 1930's were put in their place....there is something worryingly fascistic about kickback that goes way beyond what you would expect to see on a fans forum....it seems that there is a party view and only those that share that view are tollerated....i know there are decent jambos and i know their views aren't represented on that site....kickback is a forum for the worst representatives of the hearts support if what i've just read is anything to go by...a truly horrible place...stay away

Hibercelona
08-11-2012, 12:53 AM
I personally think that it's a wonderful idea.

How nice would it be to have a statue of Romanov right where Tynecastle used to be?

An empty piece of land and some marble shouldn't be too expensive. I'd be willing to donate to the cause. :cb

monktonharp
08-11-2012, 01:25 AM
quite like a statue of vlad, just east of the scott monument,pointing the direction to Leith for all tram go'ers, with a caption engraved on his plaque" that's where the real action is".:greengrin

euansdad
08-11-2012, 05:59 AM
Or that's where the only action in Edinburgh is thanks to me

WindyMiller
08-11-2012, 06:07 AM
At least they've kept their sense of humour.

That thread was started in Feb. 2011.

I don't think it would be treated quite so humorously to-day.

hibsbollah
08-11-2012, 06:10 AM
There must be undercover Hibbies on that thread. There just MUST be, surely?

proud_and_green
08-11-2012, 06:37 AM
I love this post:

Robbo is a legend, but hes never saved the club from extinction.

All hail our glorious leader Mr Romanov.

Phil D. Rolls
08-11-2012, 09:58 AM
Kickback seems to have really gone down hill. It is now populated by people who communicate with pictures and is infested by trolls. Mind you, there seems to be a lot more sense spoken on it than there used to be.

Bostonhibby
08-11-2012, 12:03 PM
Maybe they could carve a statue oot a giant doner Kebab joint - perfect material - cheap, jobby coloured, formed out of dubious substances, attractive to some on the outside but nothing thats good for you in the middle, and the whole lot will collapse in a very short space of time.

Hibeesmad
08-11-2012, 04:24 PM
Hahaha. Typical jambos

tamig
08-11-2012, 04:53 PM
this link has left me disturbed...i dont often look in on kickback but i followed this link and came away with a bad taste in my mouth...how can so many follow without question?...dissenting voices are quickly put in their place by the majority....the treatment given out to any jambos that dont follow the party line has a similarity to the way germans who questioned the motives of the nazi's in the 1930's were put in their place....there is something worryingly fascistic about kickback that goes way beyond what you would expect to see on a fans forum....it seems that there is a party view and only those that share that view are tollerated....i know there are decent jambos and i know their views aren't represented on that site....kickback is a forum for the worst representatives of the hearts support if what i've just read is anything to go by...a truly horrible place...stay away

Agreed. I only ever look at some of the links that are posted here. But the views of some of these clowns are just unbelievable. You really could not make it up.

lord bunberry
08-11-2012, 05:59 PM
I just read on brokeback someone saying that auld pishy breeks saved them the last time and if he is positive that vlad will pay the tax bill this time then that's good enough for them have they ever visited planet earth

08-11-2012, 06:03 PM
I personally think that it's a wonderful idea.

How nice would it be to have a statue of Romanov right where Tynecastle used to be?

An empty piece of land and some marble shouldn't be too expensive. I'd be willing to donate to the cause. :cb

Me too :thumbsup:

Bostonhibby
08-11-2012, 06:08 PM
I just read on brokeback someone saying that auld pishy breeks saved them the last time and if he is positive that vlad will pay the tax bill this time then that's good enough for them have they ever visited planet earth

Are you doubting this man's integrity? he is a Lord after all :wink:

Hibernia&Alba
08-11-2012, 06:16 PM
That is just briliant. Surely it's a thread full of Hibs fans on the wind up? :not worth

Sir David Gray
08-11-2012, 07:14 PM
Are people aware that this thread started almost 2 years ago? :confused:

Not sure they would be so keen on this idea now, after yesterday's announcement!

Personally I think it's a cracking idea.