PDA

View Full Version : calling all hibs fans

hugo boss
07-11-2012, 05:49 PM
Come on supporters lets all get easter road bouncing again lets get out in no.s and support our WELL run club and show the ****BOS we are and will always be ednburgh's no.1 :flag:

Phil D. Rolls
07-11-2012, 06:20 PM
:hmmm:

PatHead
07-11-2012, 09:46 PM
There is every chance that we are going to lose our lucrative cup tie coming up. Hibs stand to lose around 100k from this. Why not support the club on Sunday and turn out. Bring balloons, party hats, plenty of cheer and celebrate the demise of the most horrible club in Scotland. Join S43 in celebrating the death of Edinburgh's 2nd club.

Tell all theJambos you know
That theirbust and we’re no
Take your 21and cups you’ve won
Stick themup your bum
Cause we’rehere and your no

Na na na………………..

Ultrabee1-0
07-11-2012, 10:26 PM
To right we need to get there with everything we can, bloons,hats, the lot and turn up in numbers!

muzzhfc
07-11-2012, 10:54 PM
got my ticket, 2nd week in a row. then that will be it for a couple of weeks due to (lack of) finances. its fine though, i do not live outwith my means and have not been issued with a winding up order.

Jack Hackett
08-11-2012, 06:31 AM
got my ticket, 2nd week in a row. then that will be it for a couple of weeks due to (lack of) finances. its fine though, i do not live outwith my means and have not been issued with a winding up order.

Borrow the money... You owe it to yourself. :greengrin