PDA

View Full Version : Upper body strength

Hibercelona
06-11-2012, 12:38 PM
Hopefully something the players will be working on leading up to the Hearts game.

They'll be trying to nudge us, shove us and elbow us all over the park as is usually the case.

Hopefully Pat has the players working those muscles in the gym, to ensure it doesn't happen again. :take that

California-Hibs
06-11-2012, 02:09 PM
It didn't happen in the first derby of this season! :)

Hibercelona
06-11-2012, 02:22 PM
It didn't happen in the first derby of this season! :)

No, but we slipped up and gave away a very cheap goal, which ultimately cost us the 3 points.

We seem to have an unhealthy habit of just handing them goals. That ends now though.

NorthNorfolkHFC
06-11-2012, 02:28 PM
We are probably a better team than Hearts, just now.

We are still pretty light weight though, and Hearts will try to use their physicality against us for the whole game. We need to be prepared for it. They will kick, bite and scratch us all day long.

blackpoolhibs
06-11-2012, 02:29 PM
I personally am much stronger now than I was in my 20s and 30s. I couldn't bend a stoner then.

hibsbollah
06-11-2012, 02:37 PM
It would be good to have a 'built' and 'ripped' first eleven, with formidable abs and pecs.

I dont know what that means but it sounds like what we should be.:tumble:

Hibernia Na Eir
07-11-2012, 06:36 AM
interesting reading blubbering, thyroid eyes Robbo's article in papers yesterday saying the remaining high earners will depart end of the season, you've gotta think that's their spine of Webster, Zalukis etc.