PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Kids

Mr White
05-11-2012, 12:29 PM
Hi guys, first post here. Been reading for a while and noticed a few threads lately about bringing young kids to the games and the associated costs. I'm thinking of taking my wee boy to his first game on sunday, he's 2 and while i'm not sure if he'll pay much attention i want to give it a shot and see how it goes. I was looking on the official site to find out about hibs kids membership which is £10 for the season and includes entry to this weekends game against united and 2 more later in the season. Considering it'd be £12 entry for an under 12 this seems a good deal for anyone thinking of taking a wee one this weekend- get them signed up as a hibs kid! I'm heading down this afternoon!:flag:

Gmack7
05-11-2012, 12:33 PM
me and my 2 wil b there,its there 1st game since that day

hibeelin
05-11-2012, 12:40 PM
Was planning on taking 2 year old granddaughter to her first game, she's a Hibs Kid, but between Skatcel and now Craig Thomson I'm not sure if the atmosphere at game will be too nasty for her!

Would need to move from my seat in the East to the FF - whats it like in there?

Mr White
05-11-2012, 12:46 PM
Was planning on taking 2 year old granddaughter to her first game, she's a Hibs Kid, but between Skatcel and now Craig Thomson I'm not sure if the atmosphere at game will be too nasty for her!

i was in the ff for the first time since 97 on saturday and really enjoyed it. That was what got me thinking it might be do-able to bring the wee man there. I hear what your saying about thompson and skatcel though, might not mention that bit to the mrs!

HibbyAndy
06-11-2012, 10:30 AM

Why would you need to do that?.. Hibs kids are in the East.

hibeelin
06-11-2012, 04:08 PM

Cause her Daddy, who also sits in the East, doesnt want her sitting in among the guys we sit with and listen to their colourful language!
If it means I can take her to see the Hibees I dont mind moving for the day.

:agree:

AK86
06-11-2012, 04:18 PM

Hibs kids :na na: can sit anywhere
phone up ticket office and they send tickets to your hoose

JimBHibees
06-11-2012, 04:50 PM

Thought they were in lower FF?

Mr White
06-11-2012, 05:20 PM
Thought they were in lower FF?

Can sit in west east or FF according to staff when i signed my son up yesterday. Great deal really 3 games for him for a tenner:thumbsup:
(though would have been even better if i'd signed him up in time for the first one a few weeks ago!)

legends of 73
06-11-2012, 05:34 PM
Taking my daughter for the first time on Sunday better make sure I take the ds with me:agree:

HibbyAndy
06-11-2012, 05:38 PM
Cause her Daddy, who also sits in the East, doesnt want her sitting in among the guys we sit with and listen to their colourful language!
If it means I can take her to see the Hibees I dont mind moving for the day.

:agree:

Fair doos mate :aok:

hibeelin
06-11-2012, 06:06 PM
Fair doos mate :aok:

It also means Nana gets to take her to her first game, just like she did with her Daddy and Auntie. Cant wait

:flag:

HibbyAndy
06-11-2012, 06:10 PM
It also means Nana gets to take her to her first game, just like she did with her Daddy and Auntie. Cant wait

:flag:

Enjoy the day nana:greengrin

Mr White
11-11-2012, 02:58 PM
First game today for my son and he saw us win! Was a bit challenging at times as he is still too young for the football really but he loved the cheering for the goals and at the end. Good atmosphere in the ff today with loads of families about and I'm really grateful to hibs for offering the hibs kids deal, great way for folk to introduce their wee ones to the club at low cost. GGTTH