PDA

View Full Version : Jorge Claros

AugustaHibs
03-11-2012, 10:39 PM
Was talking to him after the game as he was wheeling his kid in the buggy out the ground, seems to love it here!! says he has never enjoyed playing football as much as he does just now because he feels he gets recognition, He also said that having his family across here help.

P.S A younger fan said to him 'whos better hibs or your 'real team' and he said, 'obviously hibs, we are top of the league no one is better than us!' with a massive grin.

For the few minutes i was chatting he seemed like he loves it here!! Long may it continue :flag::pfgwa

SRHibs
03-11-2012, 10:55 PM
After Fenlon, he's the person connected with Hibs that I'm most happy for at the moment. Was on the receiving end of some completely unjustified abuse towards the tail end of last season and it's good to see he's now getting recognition for what he adds to the team. Long may it continue!

GreenCastle
03-11-2012, 11:13 PM
He's a really good guy - met him on Leith Walk recently and told him how well he was playing.

Said similar things about being settled with family now and think that's really helped.

He covers so much ground during a game and reads it so well. He also plays the simple pass and really is becoming a joy to watch. Keep it up :agree:

NOLA
04-11-2012, 01:55 AM
After Fenlon, he's the person connected with Hibs that I'm most happy for at the moment. Was on the receiving end of some completely unjustified abuse towards the tail end of last season and it's good to see he's now getting recognition for what he adds to the team. Long may it continue!
AGREED, he deserves praise because his performances so far have deserved it, like this guy alot hope we can keep him VIVA HEEBS :greengrin

drifter533814
04-11-2012, 02:06 AM
He's a really good guy - met him on Leith Walk recently and told him how well he was playing.

Said similar things about being settled with family now and think that's really helped.

He covers so much ground during a game and reads it so well. He also plays the simple pass and really is becoming a joy to watch. Keep it up :agree:

Agreed, I think having his family here has helped him immensely, I did not rate him last season but he is like a different player this season.

lucky
04-11-2012, 07:30 AM
He does a lot of less glamorous work. Surely Sect43 can give him his own song. He is becoming a big favorite of mine.

gackohibs
04-11-2012, 09:00 AM
Hes been absolutely tremendous this year. Very rarely gives the ball away.

What annoys me though is i hear people calling him "carlos"! Its CLAROS!!!
Also theres a guy comes into my work whos a hibby and complains to me why we still play him.
Every time i say to him, well go to a game and then see for yourself why hes one of the best players ive seen!!! Many times the player he was last year.

Last year was a write off, this year onwards and upwards, and would be DELIGHTED to see him sign a permanent deal. Petrie get it sorted!!

marinello59
04-11-2012, 09:15 AM

Also theres a guy comes into my work whos a hibby and complains to me why we still play him.
Every time i say to him, well go to a game and then see for yourself why hes one of the best players ive seen!!! Many times the player he was last year.

Last year was a write off, this year onwards and upwards, and would be DELIGHTED to see him sign a permanent deal. Petrie get it sorted!!

I have to agree. Carlos has been great this season. :greengrin

monktonharp
04-11-2012, 09:26 AM

Last year was a write off, this year onwards and upwards, and would be DELIGHTED to see him sign a permanent deal. Petrie get it sorted!! tell the guy in yer work,he kens nowt about fitba' if he thinks that of Claros. btw, Sect43........... lets give Jorge some decent recognition, get it sorted:greengrin

marinello59
04-11-2012, 09:27 AM
He does a lot of less glamorous work. Surely Sect43 can give him his own song. He is becoming a big favorite of mine.

tell the guy in yer work,he kens nowt about fitba' if he thinks that of Claros. btw, Sect43........... lets give Jorge some decent recognition, get it sorted:greengrin

You two could put your heads together and write a song for him. Like the Lennon and McCartney of hibs.net. :thumbsup: