PDA

View Full Version : Kenny McLean

Reaper
03-11-2012, 08:39 PM
I thought Hibs played okay today for most of the game and stopped St Mirren playing. However, thought I'd give a quick mention to Kenny McLean. Though he was their outstanding player and was one of the better players on the park. Took his goal well. He plays with his head up, doesn't give the ball away and his movement into space suggests he's a very intelligent player.

p.s I also think we've dodged a bullet with Goodwin, terrible player and a wining thug to boot

coco22
03-11-2012, 08:46 PM
I thought Hibs played okay today for most of the game and stopped St Mirren playing. However, thought I'd give a quick mention to Kenny McLean. Though he was their outstanding player and was one of the better players on the park. Took his goal well. He plays with his head up, doesn't give the ball away and his movement into space suggests he's a very intelligent player.

p.s I also think we've dodged a bullet with Goodwin, terrible player and a wining thug to boot

interesting, as many on here think he would be an asset to the team (while admitting he is potentially a liability). Jorge or Deegan every time for me