PDA

View Full Version : West Stand

LioNeilMessi
03-11-2012, 06:11 PM
Thought the Hibees over in the west deserve a thread of their own. For all the stick they get for being quiet etc.. Today they were great in creating a much needed atmosphere!

Keep it up folks! :hibees

ancient hibee
03-11-2012, 06:13 PM
We arra peepul.

wearethehibs
HIBEES clap clap clap

WestEndHibee
Thought the Hibees over in the west deserve a thread of their own. For all the stick they get for being quiet etc.. Today they were great in creating a much needed atmosphere!

:pfgwa:flag::pfgwa:top marks:agree::agree::pfgwa:flag:

Great shout. One of the best atmospheres in the west in a long time!

iwasthere1972
03-11-2012, 06:15 PM

They were only out to impress that burd from Trollied.

LancashireHibby
03-11-2012, 06:18 PM
The Hibees (clap clap clap) chant sounded a real 'boomer' when started by the FF/West.

greenginger
03-11-2012, 06:24 PM
I sit in the lower west , north end and there was a lot more in today than any other game this season. The east looked busier too. Don't know about the upper west cos I could not see but I really expected the attendance to be 11,000 +. :confused:

Still onward and upward ! :thumbsup:

WestEndHibee
03-11-2012, 07:06 PM
I sit in the lower west , north end and there was a lot more in today than any other game this season. The east looked busier too. Don't know about the upper west cos I could not see but I really expected the attendance to be 11,000 +. :confused:

Still onward and upward ! :thumbsup:

Yeh I thought the same, looked more than half full today. Definitely continuing in the right direction!
:aok:

Peevemor
03-11-2012, 07:09 PM
Nothing will ever beat the odour of damp sheepskin and the thunder of stomping feet that came from the old North stand.

AlbertK86
03-11-2012, 07:09 PM
How did the Allez Allez Oh go today

Purehibee_MYB
03-11-2012, 07:13 PM

:top marks

LancashireHibby
03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
Bouncing after the second goal.

seanraff07
03-11-2012, 07:26 PM

Tried to sing it as least as possible in the 1st half so we could burst into it at the 2nd half in respect of Mark McCabe, one who suggested the song in the first place and sadly passed away a few weeks ago.

LancashireHibby
03-11-2012, 07:43 PM
Tried to sing it as least as possible in the 1st half so we could burst into it at the 2nd half in respect of Mark McCabe, one who suggested the song in the first place and sadly passed away a few weeks ago.

Great mark of respect, as was the banner at half time.

AlbertK86
03-11-2012, 07:56 PM

Was gutted I couldn't make it today

Was hoping the whole east took it on after the way the place was bouncing at Motherwell

Glad the tribute went well

Allez allez oh

GGTTH

Biggie
03-11-2012, 08:01 PM
Nothing will ever beat the odour of damp sheepskin and the thunder of stomping feet that came from the old North stand.

Yeah....hibees, hibees !....the stomping got the crowd going....

green glory
03-11-2012, 08:01 PM

At Pittodrie?

The Harp
03-11-2012, 08:05 PM
Great to hear the West Stand adding to the atmosphere today at ER ... ably assisted by the Famous Five (at least where I was sitting:wink:). Things are on the up at ER - let's keep it going!
Well done to all the backers of the Hibees.:flag: