PDA

View Full Version : 25th Feb 2012

Ken
03-11-2012, 05:31 PM
That's the date last season when we hit the 21 point mark!!

Just shows you how far we have come in such a short space of time.

A win against Utd next week and well have more points than on the 31st March last season!

Still a long way to go but the signs are promising

GGTTH

Borderhibbie76
03-11-2012, 06:01 PM
Who wud have thought we would be top of spl the first week in Nov?? Not a great performance today but who cares...we would have lost that match the last 2 seasons!! Well done pat fenlon on the turnaround!!

lyonhibs
03-11-2012, 06:09 PM
That's the sort of stat that makes we want to trot round to Calderwood's gaff and punch him square in the puss. What a shambles last season was.

Thank god for this one :thumbsup:

LancashireHibby
03-11-2012, 07:08 PM
If there is anyone out there who is doubting the difference between last season and this, there's the stat to prove it.

PapillonVert
03-11-2012, 07:21 PM
That's the date last season when we hit the 21 point mark!!

Just shows you how far we have come in such a short space of time.

A win against Utd next week and well have more points than on the 31st March last season!

Still a long way to go but the signs are promising

GGTTH

Thank you for that. Today I was wondering how we were doing compared with last year.

My God, I hope we can get Griffiths signed up and that Fenlon gets to develop the team as he wants. The Board MUST support him to the hilt otherwise I can see us slipping back.

We may not be world beaters (yet) but, thank the Lord, we are very far from the totally embarrassing shambles we were this time last year.

GGTH

thebakerboy
03-11-2012, 07:30 PM
That's the sort of stat that makes we want to trot round to Calderwood's gaff and punch him square in the puss. What a shambles last season was.

Thank god for this one :thumbsup:

Do you know his address there will be quite a long queue:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa

Ken
03-11-2012, 07:42 PM
....and an even better stat...we have picked up more points this season at home than we did at home for the whole of last season:

This season 4 wins, 2 draws and 0 defeats = 14 points
Last season 2 wins, 7 draws and 10 defeats = 13 points

Time to make Easter Road a fortress :agree:

juniorhibbee
03-11-2012, 07:51 PM
That's the type of games that champions win :D joking aside the game was pretty even but we had the quality of Leigh and spoony to finish the game off for us