PDA

View Full Version : FAO Sydney and NSW based Hibbies

Sproule Three
01-11-2012, 09:31 AM
A few of the Sydney Hibbies are on the piss next Saturday and going to take in the Sydney FC v Melbourne Victory game during the sesh.
Meeting in Paddington Inn 4pm . Game kicks off 7.45 pm .
All Hibbies in Sydney welcome . The more the merrier . Be good to meet up and have a bit of a crack in much happier circumstances than Scruffy Murphys in May -:(
Lets enjoy the ER feel good factor at this side of the world too .

GGTTH

joe_hfc
01-11-2012, 10:01 AM
A few of the Sydney Hibbies are on the piss next Saturday and going to take in the Sydney FC v Melbourne Victory game during the sesh.
Meeting in Paddington Inn 4pm . Game kicks off 7.45 pm .
All Hibbies in Sydney welcome . The more the merrier . Be good to meet up and have a bit of a crack in much happier circumstances than Scruffy Murphys in May -:(
Lets enjoy the ER feel good factor at this side of the world too .

GGTTH

I will be seeing you there mate :flag:... If it's not sold out? Can you pay at the gate?

Shearer
01-11-2012, 10:30 AM
Will be joining in the sesh, should be good! I live near Paddo too so easy walking distance for me.

GGTTH!

Sproule Three
01-11-2012, 09:21 PM
I will be seeing you there mate :flag:... If it's not sold out? Can you pay at the gate?
All ticket . You can buy tickets on night if not sold out but there is often massive queues at booths .
Easy to buy online by ticket tek . Last home game got 35 k . Capacity is 40 . I'd buy soon if I was you
Get tickets sent to your iPhone if you can't be arsed printing them .

Sproule Three
06-11-2012, 09:12 AM
QUOTE=Sydney Hibee;3396542]All ticket . You can buy tickets on night if not sold out but there is often massive queues at booths .
Easy to buy online by ticket tek . Last home game got 35 k . Capacity is 40 . I'd buy soon if I was you
Get tickets sent to your iPhone if you can't be arsed printing them .[/QUOTE]

Bump

Suspect there will be less problem getting tickets than expected after Sydney getting hammered last week :worried:

All Hibbies in Sydeny welcome

Sproule Three
09-11-2012, 06:00 AM
QUOTE=Sydney Hibee;3396542]All ticket . You can buy tickets on night if not sold out but there is often massive queues at booths .
Get tickets sent to your iPhone if you can't be arsed printing them .

Bump

Suspect there will be less problem getting tickets than expected after Sydney getting hammered last week :worried:

All Hibbies in Sydeny welcome[/QUOTE]

bump

A collective laugh at the ****s from 12000 mikes away. Join the party !
laughing stock - all over the world .