When is it ?
The Yams must get the Tims

ozzie
31-10-2012, 10:06 PM
next thursday.

Diclonius
31-10-2012, 10:08 PM
next thursday.

Ridiculous. Why don't they just do it now?

cabbageandribs1875
31-10-2012, 10:27 PM
i can tell you right now what the draw will be

sellick v caley

pinkoids v st.mirren

:agree:

Killiehibbie
31-10-2012, 10:30 PM
Ridiculous. Why don't they just do it now?
No hurry next round not until next year.

Bishop Hibee
31-10-2012, 10:36 PM
No hurry next round not until next year.

There's a few paydays between now and the next round :wink:

Capt Mainwaring
31-10-2012, 11:44 PM
If Hearts draw Celtic - Hampden. If they draw ICT or ST Mirren surely Easter Road they play. Nice bit of rental for us at least

Saorsa
31-10-2012, 11:48 PM
If Hearts draw Celtic - Hampden. If they draw ICT or ST Mirren surely Easter Road they play. Nice bit of rental for us at leastI'd be getting a large chunk of cash up front tae cover any damage before I'd let that shower of *****e anywhere near ER.

Pete
01-11-2012, 01:55 AM
If Hearts draw Celtic - Hampden. If they draw ICT or ST Mirren surely Easter Road they play. Nice bit of rental for us at least

They played at fir park the last time they faced st mirren in a semi...and they lost.

Hibercelona
01-11-2012, 08:54 AM
They're pish, it doesn't matter who they get.

They'll think they're world beaters now, after beating the "prolific" Dundee Utd. :rolleyes: But they'll get a huge dose of reality in the semi.

cabbageandribs1875
01-11-2012, 09:37 AM
and the draw for the engerlish league cup is

Leeds v Chelsea .....tasty :)
Swansea v Middlesbrough
Norwich v Aston Villa
Bradford v Arsenal

Bristolhibby
01-11-2012, 05:24 PM
and the draw for the engerlish league cup is

Leeds v Chelsea .....tasty :)
Swansea v Middlesbrough
Norwich v Aston Villa
Bradford v Arsenal

That's how it should be done. Day after, or on the night even.

What's all this next week pish?

J

ekhibee
02-11-2012, 01:05 PM
That's how it should be done. Day after, or on the night even.

What's all this next week pish?

J

Totally agree, complete joke.

.Sean.
02-11-2012, 03:13 PM
I wouldn't want a Semi-Final involving Hearts played anywhere near Easter Road. The majority of their support are animals, they'd wreck the place and Hibs would end up footing the bill as that shambolic club don't have a pot to piss in. More hassle than it's worth.

surreyhibbie
02-11-2012, 03:50 PM
I wouldn't want a Semi-Final involving Hearts played anywhere near Easter Road. The majority of their support are animals, they'd wreck the place and Hibs would end up footing the bill as that shambolic club don't have a pot to piss in. More hassle than it's worth.

Would we not collect the gate money and take damages out of their share before passing it on?

Keith_M
02-11-2012, 06:24 PM
Would we not collect the gate money and take damages out of their share before passing it on?

As it's the SFL that are running it, I would have thought the money goes first to them.

I personally don't want then at ER because I don't think the damage to the stadium would be worth it. They ALWAYS break hundreds of seats in the South Stand so can't see them behaving themelves any better. They'd also cover the stadium in grafiti proclaiming their superiority and various UDA slogans.

Not for me, thanks.

Diclonius
02-11-2012, 06:43 PM

They'd probably nick some of our seats, paint them maroon, dump them near the front of the Main Stand and claim they've "redeveloped" it.

bawheid
02-11-2012, 06:49 PM
If the SFL pay for the installation of disinfectant showers in each of the turnstyles entering the stadium and we hook up every seat to the 240V mains, then we'll think about it. Otherwise, send the manky ******* to Fir Park.