PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to see happen to Hearts

Ross4356
30-10-2012, 03:54 PM
With the beginning of the end looking like it may be coming for the Yams, what would you like to see happen to them?

I would like to see the go into administration, then Romanov sell the PBS to recoup his debt, Hearts then have to play in Livingston and then get relegatedand become a team like Dunfermline who are up and down from the SPL as they don't have the money to finance good players while they save up for a new stadium

Chuck Rhoades
30-10-2012, 03:55 PM
Be liquidated ASAP.

#FromTheCapital
30-10-2012, 03:56 PM
A period of severe mediocrity closely followed by a painful death and permanent extinction

hibs0666
30-10-2012, 03:56 PM
Die.

Steve20
30-10-2012, 03:57 PM
I'd like them to go out of business completely.

Won't happen though, imo.

Sir David Gray
30-10-2012, 04:00 PM
I used to want them bloodied and damaged but still functioning in the lower reaches of the SPL every season.

Over the past couple of years though my stance towards them and their situation has changed completely.

Nothing short of total obliteration will do for me now.

I want people to be growing up in 20 years to listen to conversations about Scottish football's history and be asking;

"Hearts who?"

:fenlon

Ross4356
30-10-2012, 04:01 PM
But if they die we will never have a derby again and they are about to get good by the look of things

Sir David Gray
30-10-2012, 04:02 PM
But if they die we will never have a derby again and they are about to get good by the look of things

Wouldn't bother me. I used to think that it would but not now.

Craig_in_Prague
30-10-2012, 04:03 PM
lights turned out ASAP

MoscowHibs
30-10-2012, 04:04 PM
Tae go completely t1ts up, doon the tubes, cease tae exist......but not before we gie them a pumping at the pbs.:pfgwa

Delboy4
With the beginning of the end looking like it may be coming for the Yams, what would you like to see happen to them?

I would like to see the go into administration, then Romanov sell the PBS to recoup his debt, Hearts then have to play in Livingston and then get relegatedand become a team like Dunfermline who are up and down from the SPL as they don't have the money to finance good players while they save up for a new stadium

Get lost, I'm not wanting any of those yams near me...it's bad enough with the old firm **** out here!!!

:jamboak:

Suburban Hibby
Relatively quick, but very public death with much humiliation as the last rites are read.

.Sean.
I used to want them bloodied and damaged but still functioning in the lower reaches of the SPL every season.

Over the past couple of years though my stance towards them and their situation has changed completely.

I want people to be growing up in 20 years to listen to conversations about Scottish football's history and be asking;

"Hearts who?"

:agree:

Franck Stanton
30-10-2012, 04:05 PM
Hope they all rot in hell. ALL of them. Inbreds the lot of them, and their parents weren't married at the time of their births. HATE them.

BroxburnHibee
30-10-2012, 04:05 PM
Liquidation with no return

Hopefully with romanov building flats in gorgie

Elephant Stone
30-10-2012, 04:06 PM
As longs as there's a Hibs I want there to be a Hearts of some description. I could definitely handle a liquidation though, a Gorgie Sevco and a few years playing in the pits of the SFL? I could handle that no bother at all, but football without a city rival would definitely be less fun once the novelty wears off.

#FromTheCapital
30-10-2012, 04:07 PM

A team that has been run the way hearts have does not deserve to exist. I would also miss derbies to an extent but I'd rather they died. Corrupt organisation through and through. One of the reasons I'm proud to be a hibee is the way we are run. If every team was run in the same fashion as hibs then football would be a much more enjoyable sport.

Saorsa
30-10-2012, 04:09 PM
I'd like tae see them completely and utterly ****ed and gone for ever.

**** h****s

Pretty Boy
30-10-2012, 04:10 PM
Exactly the same as what most of them wanted for us during the Mercer saga, a quick and painful death.

Don't let them rewrite history, a majority of those ****ers were loving the situation we where in.

Stevie Reid
30-10-2012, 04:12 PM
Whilst I can understand those who want them to go the way of Sevco and spend years weakened and in the wilderness, they wouldn't be in the same league as us so we thereby couldn't cuff them all the time and begin to redress the shocking deficit in our derby record, and they would ultimately still have the memories of 4-0 and 5-1.

Whilst they would still have those memories if they were to disappear from the face of the earth, they would be much less of a comfort :greengrin

Eliminated forever please.

HIBERNIAN-0762
30-10-2012, 04:13 PM
Wiped off the face of the earth so we don't have to suffer their deluded arrogance anymore.

KdyHby
30-10-2012, 04:16 PM

"Hearts who?"

x2

Viva_Palmeiras
30-10-2012, 04:17 PM
Hate begets hate.
At the time of HOH I naively perhaps thought the majority sympathised with our plight. Heck there were even yams at the ER rally* (i recall the MC saying dont worry well kick he crap out of you afterwards ;) ) and Robbo (credit to him) at the Usher hall.

It seems I was wrong they would have forgone the derby. So I now say I'd have a wee dance on their demise.

* incidently coming up for 23rd anniversary - same day as the Stone Roses played Glasgow green.

matty_f
30-10-2012, 04:19 PM
I'd like them to go the way of the FTB.

Diclonius
30-10-2012, 04:28 PM
Struggle for a few years (heavy derby defeats a must), eventually default into the third division and don't come up for a good few years.

As much as I hate them I'd still miss the derbies.

CraigHibee
30-10-2012, 04:30 PM
personally i would like to see tynie turned into a poundland....

it would represent what hearts were!

paying over the odds for a smaller product :greengrin

nah seriously...

in all honesty?

i want to see them rot :agree:

Cabbage East
30-10-2012, 04:42 PM
Death.

Hibercelona
30-10-2012, 04:42 PM
I'd like them to die off completely for a decade, then reform as "Highland Hearts" in the north league, with the option of pumping them 20/30-0 whenever they're unfortunate enough to draw us in the cup.

edinburghhibee
30-10-2012, 04:47 PM
What has happened after HOH for people to change there mind about hearts wanting us to survive during that time in our history???

If I'm honest I would rather they struggle for the next decade and fall into administration a few times... But I'd like them to be around, I'd much much rather Celtic and rangers completely disappear before the ****s.

CallumLaidlaw
30-10-2012, 04:57 PM
Hope we get to play them on January 3rd and HAMMER them, and then they go bust not long after, with no real buyer, before eventually restarting in the EOS league

Tha Cabbage Kid
30-10-2012, 04:58 PM
looks like im the only one who doesnt want them to die? yeah cup final hurt but its time to get our own back. i want them to stay in the SPL and have hibs do most of the damage to there club.

i wouldnt get any fun out of seeing them die.

Saorsa
30-10-2012, 04:59 PM
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/13795850_yam_coffin.jpg (http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/13795850/yam_coffin.jpg.html)

Greendub
30-10-2012, 05:06 PM
I'd like to see them dead and buried

Livi would do alright with 400000 new fans

Lmfao

Hainan Hibs
30-10-2012, 05:12 PM
Joining Mercer 6 feet under.

surreyhibbie
30-10-2012, 05:16 PM
Always used to think it would be a shame to see them disappear, but after all the arrogant pash they have been spouting the last few years, I have very little sympathy for them

Very very little...

Hope they are humiliated and become an ever bigger laughing stock, and just fade away...

Geo_1875
30-10-2012, 05:19 PM
I'd love for them to die before the end of the season and be forgotten before the start of next season.

Killiehibbie
30-10-2012, 05:23 PM
Let them limp along for the rest of the season, get relegated then disappear.

Waxy
30-10-2012, 05:27 PM
Liquidated.tynie sold to become a council tip.pheonix club to play at saughton enclosure and not gain entry to league for centuries.

The_Exile
30-10-2012, 05:28 PM
If you'd asked me even as recently as 5 years ago I'd have said "no, hope they get shafted but hope they survive", as the thought of anyone, even my worst enemy, going through what we went through would be too cruel. But recently, their cheating, their arrogance, their outright frustrating view on the health of their club has really, really made me sick to my stomach. I hope it's quick, I hope they wake up one morning and struggle to comprehend what's just happened.

FTH :aok:

Eyrie
30-10-2012, 05:30 PM
It starts with a failed share offer that only manages to raise £400k.

Then a slow painful struggle to the end of this season, with regular points deductions for non-payment of wages.

Romanov to pull the plug in May, saying the fans aren't interested.

With most of their better players out of contract and the PBS pledged to UBIG, there are no assets and they get liquidated.

A group of wealthy Hearts supporters pool their giros to create a Sevco Hearts and successfully apply for the vacant spot in the Third Division.

Followed by long years of struggles in the lower leagues in front of too few fans to finance a return to the SPL.

Most of the 400,000 lose all interest in football (or what they thought was football) and the next generation of Hearts fans just doesn't happen.

With no new fans coming through, they're permanently Donald Ducked.

Straightforward death is too good for them.

EuanH78
30-10-2012, 05:53 PM
Like most people it seems, I think I would prefer them to just go bust, seasons of savage cost cutting and survival by the fingernails does seem attractive but I think in the end, FTB swung our opinion all those years ago - you reap what you sow and all that.

It's pleasing that their desire to make us extinct probably, in some way contributed to their (mis-placed) sense of superiority and that, in turn has contributed to their downfall. Even more pleasing is that whilst they tried to strike the killing blow to Hibs. We have watched completely passively (the club anyway) while they have made a total James Hunt of it all on their own.

:greengrin

Hibeesforever
30-10-2012, 05:55 PM
Exactly the same as what most of them wanted for us during the Mercer saga, a quick and painful death.

Don't let them rewrite history, a majority of those ****ers were loving the situation we where in.

Agree competely, that's the bottom line......they started it by trying to wipe Hibernian Football Club off the football map in 1990. There were very few Hearts supporters in Hands Off Hibs.
I spoke to one of their ilk today who incredibly did not even know about Mr Wallace Mercer! Hearts supporters don't read newspapers or know their history.
Its unfortunate because I do believe that this crop of players could go on a derby winning run even longer than the fateful one that Geebsy rectified in the mid 1990s.
My hope is that one morning soon they wake up and find that HMRC or another small creditor puts a winding up order into the courts. If Rangers FC can be put into liquidation within a few months, I would think that Hearts should be gone before xmas!
Let them start from Div 3 like their cousins.

blackpoolhibs
30-10-2012, 05:57 PM

:agree: Preferably on the prick, with a lidl or a poundstretchers on that **** tip they call a football ground.

EdinMike
30-10-2012, 06:08 PM
I hope they Die. Indefinitely.

Then I'll find an ex mate of mine I used to go to games with when I was a Kid. Paint myself head to toe in green and white. And laugh in his face. :na na:

He became a Yam Fud after they won the Scottish cup in 2006.

Saorsa
30-10-2012, 06:11 PM
looks like im the only one who doesnt want them to die? yeah cup final hurt but its time to get our own back. i want them to stay in the SPL and have hibs do most of the damage to there club.

i wouldnt get any fun out of seeing them die.I'd laugh so hard I think my heid would fall off.

http://www.clipartguide.com/_named_clipart_images/0511-0702-2316-3521_Head_Falling_Off_of_a_Businessman_Laughing_cl ipart_image.jpg

iwasthere1972
30-10-2012, 06:13 PM
They need to survive in some kind of form otherwise we would have nothing to laugh about on this board. Same fate as the other cheats through west.

Www1875hfc
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/13795850_yam_coffin.jpg (http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/13795850/yam_coffin.jpg.html)

First of all,for all the Yams looking in on this thread. :fenlon

No sympathy from me whatsoever.Far too many gobsh i t es over at the pink paedo dome.

Put them beside the man that tried to kill us.

Bristolhibby
Death please.

Can never forgive the hurt that their club put me through at the Cup Final.

That and their arrogant superiority, establishment pish.

J

Keith_M
30-10-2012, 06:16 PM
I want to see them having to sell off all their top earners in January and Hibs to give them two absolute roastings in the League (no 4th game for obvious reasons) and then to be draw against us at ER in the Scottish and get royally humped again.

After that, they can live out a long, pitiful existence in the lower leagues or dissapear completely, I don't care either way.

VickMackie
30-10-2012, 06:35 PM
I used to want them to end up in the lower divisions but now I just want them to go bust and never seen again.

Look at sevco's attitude since they've become a newco. Worse than ever.

hfc rd
30-10-2012, 06:42 PM
A slow very painful death.

silverhibee
30-10-2012, 06:47 PM

Rest in Pink.

Death for them on the 4th of January 2013.

f***h*****

McD
30-10-2012, 06:48 PM
A thorough investigation into their financial doping after their tax case proves that they were at it with their obligation to tax etc, stripped of any honours won in the last 6 years when the investigation finds they were shafting HMRC to keep funding the World Cup stars and mega stadium, followed by sevco-style death and reboot.

I'd be happy if they never came back, just think it would be enjoyable to point out that cheats never prosper, and that karma is a bitch!

Actually, on second thoughts, I couldn't care less whether they survive or go under, as long as they're publicly shown to be complete frauds.

like a few folk have said, I used to think I wouldn't want to see them go, now, after all the smug pish they've peddled for years, who's the big team now, you bunch of graceless cocks, enjoy oblivion!

S.sct
30-10-2012, 06:53 PM

i wouldnt get any fun out of seeing them die.

Agree, they (yams) have been deluded for too long and are about to get a hard wake up call. Don't want them to die but live in the real world. Gone will be the smug bleeting when a resurgent and stable Hibernian FC set right about them.

Minder
30-10-2012, 07:24 PM
Extermination.

Then..............
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvvhTwtv6w_wRRTpO5AHSglAdbgwHaz 7u3PhQk-LdiRWzMtvC13g

And then build a garden of remembrance so we can pay homage to their passing.

hibsmad
30-10-2012, 07:42 PM
Since the question is what would I like to see happen to Hearts rather than what I think will happen. My answer is stripped of honours over a certain period (I don't really care as long as it includes last season) due to being found guilty of tax evading and therefore cheating.

This would give me even more pleasure than seeing their club disappear.

SteveHFC
30-10-2012, 07:44 PM
Relegate them to the 3rd division and let them suffer down there for many years to come

Albanian Hibs
30-10-2012, 07:46 PM

This.

Tha Cabbage Kid
30-10-2012, 07:52 PM
Agree, they (yams) have been deluded for too long and are about to get a hard wake up call. Don't want them to die but live in the real world. Gone will be the smug bleeting when a resurgent and stable Hibernian FC set right about them.

agreed

proud_and_green
30-10-2012, 07:54 PM
I blow hot and cold on this but i think on balance i would prefer there to be some sort of Hearts around on condition that that Hearts team lived within its means and suffered horribly for a significant time. That suffering i think would have them in the junior leagues,Tynie having been sold off and them having to come up the hard way.

The thing is for me that the death of them would be incredibly short lived - a bit like their cup final win in May. Or perhaps more accurately a bit like masturbation - that is you have a great time during the act, but it is over all too quickly and you can't really remember the pleasure.

In order for us as Hibees to enjoy the moment we have to have a target and that means Hearts must survive in some way. Also would it not be a disservice to our children and their children if they are not able to understand who this team called Hearts were that were our greatest rivals because they hadn't existed for 20 or so years. We have to face it that a very large part of being a Hibee is about our rivalry with Hearts.

What about the monday mornings after a victory against them, that is the prize which would never again exist if they did not.

So in summary, i want to see them suffer an almost death but survive sufficiently that we can still rub their noses in their glorious fall from grace and remind them of 0 - 7, 6 - 2. No other team would be that concerned about us to rise to the bait, no other teams mean as much to us and we mean more to them than any other team. The fact is we are two sides of the same coin and inextricably linked.

Tomorrow, i'll probably have flick flacked over to wanting them dead and gone for ever!

bigwheel
30-10-2012, 08:04 PM
A slow painful death..starting again in east of Scotland league would do for me.....

Thecat23
30-10-2012, 08:36 PM
Sadly there are some good Jambo's out there and love the club as much as we love Hibs. These guys I honestly would feel for as they have watched and been honest most of their life when it comes to them.

Now on the other hand i just had a look over on Sickback. I swear down the amount of crap on that about us is unreal. They actually think they are untouchable. Anything said on here about them they put it down to hurting. Well guys for those looking in. I'm not hurting one little bit, Why? because your cheating tax dodging owner is shafting you silly and you still can't see it. When you do go bust just like Sevco your game against us counts for nothing. Like sevco you played with players you couldn't afford. In fact even if you do survive your team will be a steaming pile of dog **** that most teams no doubt will piss over.

Please pump all your cash into the club as well so it can go directly to Vlad. Don't worry it's perfectly safe there :greengrin he's going to make sure you all get the best for the club (cough..bull****). They are even ripping Dunfermline about going bust can you believe that? That's how stupid that mob are. Big Team aye? My arse... a big team wins league titles and plays in Europe each year. Your obsession with us is becoming hilarious. Deep down everyone of you know you're club is ****ed and deep down THAT IS HURTING, deal with it ya bawbags, cause we're laughing are heads off.

Ta, Ta.. :fenlon

ekhibee
30-10-2012, 08:43 PM
Would like them to have a **** season, but enjoy a brief resurgence in the Scottish Cup, where we beat them in the final 8-0. Then they get relegated.

greenginger
30-10-2012, 08:47 PM
I would like Romanov to turn them into a basketball club, a kind of feeder team for Zalgris. - karma.

or may'be they could go back to their Yam roots and become a dancing club again. :greengrin

Robinho08
30-10-2012, 08:51 PM
Same as the Huns. Life would be boring without them.

green glory
30-10-2012, 08:53 PM
I would like Romanov to turn them into a basketball club, a kind of feeder team for Zalgris. - karma.

or may'be they could go back to their Yam roots and become a dancing club again. :greengrin

I can imagine them prancing about at the Tron again, in their turd coloured party frocks.

SouthMoroccoStu
30-10-2012, 08:57 PM
I would like to know (from sensible jambos only - maybe a bit of an ask)

Were 2 Scottish Cup wins equal to the death of your club?

Drop them to division three and see how long they last without a overpaid players, stadium, or any form of assets or capital

They would struggle to put out an over 19s team for years.

It wouldn't take long to see the standard jambo showing their true colours.

And it would be nowhere as 'pleasant' as the rangers decent.

No use of the current stadium, no top flight players on £7k p.w. wages, no 40k season ticket holders seeing them through the tough times.

So long hearts - I would say its been nice but......:wink:

Saorsa
30-10-2012, 09:02 PM

or may'be they could go back to their Yam roots and become a dancing club again. :greengrinI think Vlad has always preferred dancing tae fitba anyway :greengrin

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_aRF7ukgASfs/Rs2pzMR0kgI/AAAAAAAAAxU/URDKtX0XZLI/s320/dancing.jpg

Minder
30-10-2012, 09:10 PM
A slow painful death..starting again in east of Scotland league would do for me.....

I dont even want them in a dominoes league. Used to want them to get a serious fright, not now. Complete extermination is required.

Just Alf
30-10-2012, 09:17 PM
Sadly there are some good Jambo's out there and love the club as much as we love Hibs. These guys I honestly would feel for as they have watched and been honest most of their life when it comes to them.

Now on the other hand i just had a look over on Sickback. I swear down the amount of crap on that about us is unreal. They actually think they are untouchable. Anything said on here about them they put it down to hurting. Well guys for those looking in. I'm not hurting one little bit, Why? because your cheating tax dodging owner is shafting you silly and you still can't see it. When you do go bust just like Sevco your game against us counts for nothing. Like sevco you played with players you couldn't afford. In fact even if you do survive your team will be a steaming pile of dog **** that most teams no doubt will piss over.

Please pump all your cash into the club as well so it can go directly to Vlad. Don't worry it's perfectly safe there :greengrin he's going to make sure you all get the best for the club (cough..bull****). They are even ripping Dunfermline about going bust can you believe that? That's how stupid that mob are. Big Team aye? My arse... a big team wins league titles and plays in Europe each year. Your obsession with us is becoming hilarious. Deep down everyone of you know you're club is ****ed and deep down THAT IS HURTING, deal with it ya bawbags, cause we're laughing are heads off.

Ta, Ta.. :fenlon

Thank you..... Saved me some typing! :D

blairwallace
30-10-2012, 10:07 PM
I'd go for the slow, painful death.
relegation to the first division come may.
relegation to the second division come may 2014.
selling of tynecastle to pay some taxes.
beginning to play unpaid mutant fans for a kick about vs other second division teams.
relegation to the third division come may 2015 as Vlad jumps ship with no owner willing to step up.
then poof. their gone. along with whatever fans are left supporting them.

:agree:

Macaroon
30-10-2012, 10:09 PM
A good 2 or 3 seasons barely hanging on, forced to field youth players, scatterings of points deductions for late wages, heavy heavy derby defeats. And then ultimately liquidation/gorgie sevco. :agree:

Dashing Bob S
30-10-2012, 10:24 PM
Don't care what happens to them, as long as it's bad, which it will be.

Most likely scenario is that they lose the ground and go into liquidation, reconstituting themselves and starting off in the lower leagues.

They have too big a fanbase not to survive.

However, they will be a terrible position, with no stadium, and much smaller fanbase than Rangers. They will be a small club in Scotland for a long time as I don't believe anybody would make a serious investment in them until the economic picture improves.

They will a tiddly wee team who will enjoy the odd big cup game and E o S tie against our reserves for a decade.

steakbake
30-10-2012, 10:36 PM
A la Dallas, I'd like all 400,000 of them to discover the last 26 years were just an elaborate dream. Fortunately for them, they wake up on the eve on the 85-86 season decider at Dens...

Hermit Crab
30-10-2012, 11:12 PM
20 pager.

Fae the capital
30-10-2012, 11:18 PM

I'd like to see them rot in the 3rd div tbh.

Pedantic_Hibee
30-10-2012, 11:25 PM
I want shot of them. Completely.

As much as part of me wants a maroonsevco so we can taunt the Zombie Nonce Athletic about having no history at all, no Scottish Cups, no World War victories in extra time and no league titles whilst they play agricultural hoofball in Division Three, there's an overriding desire to see them obliterated.

And if this tax case doesn't nail them, if Vlad pulling the plug doesn't end them, then the forthcoming investigations over Jimmy Savile will finish them off once they get hauled in for questioning for their undoubted involvement.

They're a crass, destitute, deplorable walking carcass of a 'club' that's as morally bankrupt as they are financially bankrupt and I for one cannae wait to see them hit the wall. And it's the least they deserve for sitting back and voluntarily being pummelled by Romanov over the years as he's stripped them of any integrity they ever had.

And they did nothing to stop it, other than suffer delusions of grandeur, being bloated with stultified ignorance and arrogance and elevating themselves to national hatred normally reserved for the Old Firm.

Good riddance to the corrupt, poppy-watching, fraudulent fu**s.

Up ye. :fenlon

Pedantic_Hibee
30-10-2012, 11:28 PM
Oh, and Gary Locke, your face will be a picture when it does go breests skywards.

Your default face is one that looks like it's been dookin' for chips so I cannae wait to see your coupon once the gates are padlocked.

Justice is about to be served Lockey, swivel on that ya fat ride.

HoboHarry
31-10-2012, 12:31 AM
Oh, and Gary Locke, your face will be a picture when it does go breests skywards.

Your default face is one that looks like it's been dookin' for chips so I cannae wait to see your coupon once the gates are padlocked.

Bit grumpy tonight are we? :greengrin

WindyMiller
31-10-2012, 12:40 AM

:faf::faf::aok:

Pedantic_Hibee
31-10-2012, 12:55 AM
Bit grumpy tonight are we? :greengrin

Nah I'm actually calm and sober, just felt like targeting GL. It'll be a different employee tomorrow no doubt.

SaudiHibby
31-10-2012, 05:00 AM
I want them gone. Dead, expired, nae mare, feenished, extinct, gone. You get me :aok:

Hibrandenburg
31-10-2012, 05:19 AM
I'd like to see them unearth one last scandal that is so mortifyingly humiliating and degrading, that when they finally bite the dust no one would want to have anything to do with the name HOMFC. My champagne is already on ice.

s.a.m
31-10-2012, 07:01 AM
So many suggestions with genuine merit. Cannae make up my mind.

jodjam
31-10-2012, 09:15 AM
When the end is near , hook them up to a life support system. The picture of the life support system could be beamed back to the giant screen on Lothian Road. Sell a few tickets and watch the celebrations begin as the screen flatlines. :flag:

NOLA
31-10-2012, 09:30 AM
Spontaneous combustion.

Big Frank
31-10-2012, 09:56 AM
People saying, what about the monday morning at work after we've beat them on the Saturday - we would lose that.

Well I say you will have that feeling every Monday morning if they die!

You hertz *******s! I'll show YOU what smug looks like should you die.

1 Capital, 1 Team ? Hell yes!

Hibs can't funtion without hertz and vice-versa? Rubbish.

Die soon merricks :aok:

I'll be pissing myself!

Squealing pig
31-10-2012, 10:02 AM
Bye bye

Hibrandenburg
31-10-2012, 11:34 AM
People saying, what about the monday morning at work after we've beat them on the Saturday - we would lose that.

Well I say you will have that feeling every Monday morning if they die!

You hertz *******s! I'll show YOU what smug looks like should you die.

1 Capital, 1 Team ? Hell yes!

Hibs can't funtion without hertz and vice-versa? Rubbish.

Die soon merricks :aok:

I'll be pissing myself!

I'd never tire of asking my Yam colleagues how the game on Saturday was. :cb

Sudds_1
31-10-2012, 12:06 PM

Fat? definitely......

......ride? Not even wi yours! :greengrin

Treadstone
31-10-2012, 12:14 PM
On the Sportscene show on cup final night they had a wee bit from the Yam fans after the game . One of them says "Thats it for them now . They're finished"

Naw pal you're finished .

Hearts : Liquidated
Tynie : Demolished
Any reincarnation : outside the senior level of the game .

F*** 'em all .

SteveHFC
31-10-2012, 12:14 PM
On the Sportscene show on cup final night they had a wee bit from the Yam fans after the game . One of them says "Thats it for them now . They're finished"

F*** 'em all .

green glory
31-10-2012, 01:01 PM
Contrary to some here I don't want our dog**** coloured friends across the city to be gone completely. Liquidation and the PBS demolished for free by thousands of willing Hibbies.

They'd then be free to reform as the big team of amateur dance contests as they were originally.

Onion
31-10-2012, 01:10 PM
I'd like them to be found guilty of financial doping, stripped of there last 2 cup wins and the trophy handed to the runners up - us and Gretna. Since Gretna no longer exists (erm.. due to financial doping collapse), the trophy should go to the team that the cheating Yams played in the semi.. oh, that's us.

Yes, a full blown parade along Princes Street by the Hibbies (twice), a formal ceremony to strip the cheating Yams of their ill-gotten gains by the SFA and EDC, and removal from the history book of all results during said time of financial doping would do nicely... for starters :greengrin

silverhibee
31-10-2012, 02:13 PM
Are they no deid yet. :lolyam:

Saorsa
31-10-2012, 02:23 PM
Are they no deid yet. :lolyam:http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/smilies%202/hangyam.gif http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r623/JDPH1875/smilies/chopg.gif

Apocalypso
31-10-2012, 02:26 PM
Are they no deid yet. :lolyam:

He's deid. :nanasplit:

Stevie Reid
31-10-2012, 02:32 PM

F*** 'em all .

Whilst their support will always have their memories of that day no matter what happens, if it ends up being a Pyrrhic victory we can all feel a bit better about it.

silverhibee
31-10-2012, 02:32 PM
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/smilies%202/hangyam.gif http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r623/JDPH1875/smilies/chopg.gif

:hilarious

silverhibee
31-10-2012, 02:37 PM
He's deid. :nanasplit:

Correct.

Better tell all the yams there club will be next.

He's deid. :brokenyam: :nanasplit:

01-11-2012, 03:08 PM
A period of severe mediocrity closely followed by a painful death and permanent extinction

My thoughts exactly.

The sooner that mob are wiped from the face of the earth the better!

Good riddance :brokenyam:

green glory
01-11-2012, 03:15 PM
I mentioned on another thread the Celtic fans did the coffin thing. Would it be difficult to make a big yellow cardboard JCB?