PDA

View Full Version : Danny Galbraith any update?

cam75
29-10-2012, 03:45 PM
Just on evening news site and it says there would be clarity after the weekend,anybody have a update?

Franck Stanton
29-10-2012, 04:11 PM
No news as such, but ,[ and I mean no disrespect to the lad] does it really matter ? I for one don't think he has any future at Easter Road, he has had long enough to show what he could do in a Hibs jersey and,[ just my opinion here,] has failed quite spectacularly to shine. Apart from scoring at darkhead I honestly cannae think of anything else he has done. Now I know he hasn't had many starts, but, he cannae be shining at training or surely he would have forced his way into the starting eleven, especially last year when , lets face it , we were dire. Can see him going during Jan transfer window and freeing up some cash , in fact I am surprised he wasn't let go during the last close-season.

HoboHarry
29-10-2012, 04:28 PM
No news as such, but ,[ and I mean no disrespect to the lad] does it really matter ? I for one don't think he has any future at Easter Road, he has had long enough to show what he could do in a Hibs jersey and,[ just my opinion here,] has failed quite spectacularly to shine. Apart from scoring at darkhead I honestly cannae think of anything else he has done. Now I know he hasn't had many starts, but, he cannae be shining at training or surely he would have forced his way into the starting eleven, especially last year when , lets face it , we were dire. Can see him going during Jan transfer window and freeing up some cash , in fact I am surprised he wasn't let go during the last close-season.
He will be gone before that methinks. Contract cancelled by mutual consent coming up.......

silverhibee
29-10-2012, 04:50 PM
Just on evening news site and it says there would be clarity after the weekend,anybody have a update?

Injured. :cb Allegedly :greengrin

Hibs7
29-10-2012, 04:56 PM
Saw him down the shore yesterday, looked fit but not as fit as his lady friend.

silverhibee
29-10-2012, 05:08 PM
Saw him down the shore yesterday, looked fit but not as fit as his lady friend.

:hmmm: :cb

Ultrabee1-0
29-10-2012, 05:51 PM
Right I quite like the lad, and I like spoony and am going to say what I said about spoony we should give the boy a chance look at spoony now let pat work his magic if he has no affect by the summer get him gone!!

Hibs7
29-10-2012, 06:17 PM
:hmmm: :cb

Bad mind, he was in mimi's. Best coffee shop in the city and the food is Mmmmmmm

silverhibee
29-10-2012, 06:42 PM
Right I quite like the lad, and I like spoony and am going to say what I said about spoony we should give the boy a chance look at spoony now let pat work his magic if he has no affect by the summer get him gone!!

Sure Pat has made his decision regards Danny.

Fae the capital
29-10-2012, 06:58 PM

Il always like him for the goal at parkhead, just a shame he never kept doing that week in week out. Defo time for him to move on but il always respect him for that goal. Good luck to him wherever he ends up.

Wilson
29-10-2012, 07:23 PM

Difference is Spoony showed promise and lost it for a while. Galbraith has shown us nothing and never lost it.

dp00
29-10-2012, 11:29 PM
I was told he had a serious injury

cam75
29-10-2012, 11:40 PM
Hope he picks himself up and has a future in the game,had promise and there is a footballer in there!

IWasThere2016
30-10-2012, 09:09 AM
Sure Pat has made his decision regards Danny.

And some time ago I would say.

silverhibee
30-10-2012, 04:38 PM
And some time ago I would say.

:agree:

Big Frank
30-10-2012, 04:50 PM
I was told he had a serious injury

He trains very hard, so sayeth a lady in my work who goes to the same gym as him.

Rumours that the serious injury is, well, in his heid.

Whatever, he is nae good to Hibernian in the present situation. Hibernian need to punt and put his wage towards either securing the loanees or towards new player.

HoboHarry
02-11-2012, 01:52 AM
Says in tonights Scotsman thread about keeping players in January that Danny is back training with the club

Leishy1995
02-11-2012, 01:08 PM
In the record Pat said he's back and needs to get fit.

JimBHibees
02-11-2012, 02:07 PM
Would be better for all concerned if he gets himself fit and then moves somewhere else in January or is released.

Franck Stanton
02-11-2012, 02:33 PM
Think I would describe him as a profesional trainer as opposed to a professional footballer. Always reading/hearing that he trains hard,......... however, he just cant be showing it at training otherwise he would have featured in first team squad more often than he has done. Seems a waste of a wage if you ask me. Nothing against him, just think there are better uses for the wages he is drawing without giving anything back.