PDA

View Full Version : Charles green on talksport

carnoustiehibee
29-10-2012, 09:32 AM
Richard keys having to correct him for calling Dundee utd just dundee, then saying "I know it matters in Dundee but it doesn't matter in ibrox"

What complete rocket, trying to blame everyone else but his own club.

cabbageandribs1875
29-10-2012, 09:38 AM
classless fud= rangers class :aok: imagine having him and sally McCoist at the helm of our club, i wouldn't even listen to an interview with greene, every 2nd word he mutters is a ****** lie

Elephant Stone
29-10-2012, 09:40 AM
**** attracts ****.

Edit: Why are we not allowed to write "sc*m" on here?

RoYO!
29-10-2012, 09:52 AM
**** attracts ****.

Edit: Apparently not!

cabbageandribs1875
29-10-2012, 09:56 AM
ScÙm

greenginger
29-10-2012, 09:58 AM
Richard keys having to correct him for calling Dundee utd just dundee, then saying "I know it matters in Dundee but it doesn't matter in ibrox"

Pity Keys had'nt replied with " I dare say 3rd division clubs don't matter in Dundee ". Green - an ignorant turd of a man.:greengrin

Pretty Boy
29-10-2012, 10:21 AM
Guys a fud but he's a fud who fleecing every last penny of the huns giros out of their shell suit pockets.

Best part is the idiots are lapping it up

Phil MaGlass
29-10-2012, 10:33 AM
Guys a fud but he's a fud who fleecing every last penny of the huns giros out of their shell suit pockets.

reminds us of another bunch of idiots across the road, soon to be 3rd div class

DarrenSQH
29-10-2012, 10:49 AM
reminds us of another bunch of idiots across the road, soon to be 3rd div class

I wouldnt speak too soon. They have to be voted in first!

JIm
29-10-2012, 11:24 AM
I believe he's claimed that Rangers will never play in the SPL whilst he is still in charge. Nice one Charles. :aok:

LeighLoyal
29-10-2012, 11:30 AM
I believe he's claimed that Rangers will never play in the SPL whilst he is still in charge. Nice one Charles. :aok:

Wish it was true! But this is the same jakey moron that last week said he would'nt leave Mordor until he heard the Champions league anthem. Another Green belter!

PatHead
29-10-2012, 11:35 AM

Obviously doesn't see them getting promoted then. You would think he would have more faith in his manager.

Biggie
29-10-2012, 11:38 AM

That's got to be a disrepute charge for him....how can the players show respect, when the clubs can't....deary me, what a bellend

blackpoolhibs
29-10-2012, 03:36 PM
Thats just so naff. He's just another sevco hun with learning difficulties. :rolleyes:

ronaldo7
29-10-2012, 03:48 PM
He's just been on SSN for an "Interview" with Jim the blue nose White.

Where does this guy get off. He's still saying they were pushed of of the SPL and he doesn't forgive or forget.

White as a journo was absolutely rank. Yes Charles, No Charles.

It would have been more appropriate as an advert for Rangers world.

Geo_1875
29-10-2012, 05:53 PM
Accused the SPL of stealing money due to RFC from last season's tv money. Surely that money was due to the RFC that stole millions from the taxpayer?

Fae the capital
29-10-2012, 05:54 PM

I detest this guy. I love the Huns being down there and hope they never come back. Hopefully hearts join them too.
We should just ban all talk of the Huns on here.
It's like me making a new club and everyone actually giving a ****.

fat freddy
29-10-2012, 06:26 PM
he reminds me of a spoilt bully who has been given detention by the teacher but is now out for revenge on the classmates that grassed him up for cheating during exams.

Winston Ingram
29-10-2012, 06:28 PM
He's a complete child

Jim44
29-10-2012, 06:42 PM
**** attracts ****.

Use 'verm!n' instead ........it's stronger and more appropriate.

Sir David Gray
29-10-2012, 11:23 PM
Couldn't believe his comments about Aston Villa a couple of weeks ago either.

His arrogance knows no bounds. He's absolutely perfect for being in charge of Sevco.

steakbake
29-10-2012, 11:55 PM
It's sour grapes cos he knows the baw's burst for sevco.

degenerated
30-10-2012, 06:17 AM

To be fair to the senile twat he has the same problems differentiating between sevco and rangers.

Stevie Reid
30-10-2012, 08:37 AM
Utterly despise the idiot. Myself and many others have highlighted concerns that his comments and rabble rousing can only ultimately lead to trouble and violence when they eventually do get back into the SPL, and yesterday was further evidence of that.

For anyone who didn't see it, he accused the SPL of stealing Rangers' money, and playing the Old Co/New Co card whenever it suited them (yes, seriously) before letting Jim White know that he won't forget any of the clubs or people who have upset him - he made reference to Jack Charlton apparently having a little black book of players he was to get back in games, and said that he had one and his was "up here", pointing to his head, and that he would get everyone back.

Utterly ridiculous that this @rsehole should be given such a platform to spout yet more nonsense and incite further bad feeling. Had he been dealt with properly following his previous outbursts (i.e the club being fined), we wouldn't have to listen to such p!sh. The Rangers now need to be fined every time he opens his mouth, I'm sure he'll soon shut up.

Pathetically, the Green "interview" was followed by a pre-recorded interview with the idiot McCoist, who sat there and claimed that most SPL teams were bullied by their supporters into making a decision that they didn't want to make, and that the league was undoubtedly worse off without them in it. Just to top it off, he then said "but we are where we are, and we're getting on with it and not mumping and moaning about it".

.Sean.
30-10-2012, 08:40 AM
He's an ignorant, arrogant dinosaur. Piece of *****. He'd fit right in at the SFA. I'd love one of the Dundee clubs to draw the Huns in the Scottish and give them a tanking for that remark.

jacomo
30-10-2012, 10:34 AM
I detest this guy. I love the Huns being down there and hope they never come back. Hopefully hearts join them too.
We should just ban all talk of the Huns on here.
It's like me making a new club and everyone actually giving a ****.

Just think how more obnoxious he'd be if Sevco had been allowed back into the SPL this season.

I assume this flurry of media of activity and increasingly hysterical nonsense is a sign that the pressure is telling at Ibrox. Good.

Paisley Hibby
30-10-2012, 12:59 PM

You are so right. There's a great quote in today's Times. He was talking about season tickets and said that by next summer he will have collected two year's worth of season ticket money. He is quoted saying this "...so I'll have another pile of cash before this [financial] year ends."

When asked what he mean by "I" he said "I am Rangers."

If I was a Hun I'd be worried, very worried.

green glory
30-10-2012, 02:32 PM
You are so right. There's a great quote in today's Times. He was talking about season tickets and said that by next summer he will have collected two year's worth of season ticket money. He is quoted saying this "...so I'll have another pile of cash before this [financial] year ends."

When asked what he mean by "I" he said "I am Rangers."

If I was a Hun I'd be worried, very worried.

They won't be worried though, all throughout this affair the man in the 'big hoose' is the only one they listen to, whoever he is at any given moment.

Hopefully CG is leading them by the hand to their final demise.

Expunge der Hun!