PDA

View Full Version : Sparky tells Randolph where he's putting penalty.

iwasthere1972
28-10-2012, 07:36 PM
The goalie asked me where I was going to put it, I told him and he still didn't manage to keep it oot. :greengrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuaJNPiuZ-k

1min 38secs

Jonnyboy
28-10-2012, 07:51 PM
Superb :greengrin

frazeHFC
28-10-2012, 07:53 PM
:hilarious :thumbsup:

Hibercelona
28-10-2012, 07:57 PM
He almost manages to keep a straight face as well. :tee hee:

Godsahibby
28-10-2012, 08:53 PM
If there is a better penalty taker out there i'd like to see him. Sparky's are almost unstoppable, same ever time, couple of steps then hit with power in the corner at a decent height. Even if a keeper goes the right way (which most now do) because of the short run up and the power they cant get to it. :agree:

Scouse Hibee
28-10-2012, 08:56 PM
If there is a better penalty taker out there i'd like to see him. Sparky's are almost unstoppable, same ever time, couple of steps then hit with power in the corner at a decent height. Even if a keeper goes the right way (which most now do) because of the short run up and the power they cant get to it. :agree:

Shoosh, you've just put a jinx on the next one :greengrin

Godsahibby
28-10-2012, 09:25 PM
Shoosh, you've just put a jinx on the next one :greengrin

No chance. :greengrin

hibs0666
28-10-2012, 09:35 PM
Sparky also did one of those show boating one-foot-crossed-behind-the-other kind into the box near the end. Surprised no-one else has mentioned it or that a defender didn't put him in the air for being a cheeky flooker.

DaveF
28-10-2012, 09:37 PM
Sparky also did one of those show boating one-foot-crossed-behind-the-other kind into the box near the end. Surprised no-one else has mentioned it or that a defender didn't put him in the air for being a cheeky flooker.

Yeah, saw that. I'd have probably broken both my ankles if I tried that :greengrin

hibs0666
28-10-2012, 09:41 PM
Yeah, saw that. I'd have probably broken both my ankles if I tried that :greengrin

:thumbsup:

I couldn't believe the power he got into the cross either - was a magic wee bit skill.

jgl07
28-10-2012, 09:57 PM

The only one I can think of is Mario Ballotelli. He feints and sends the goalkeeper one way and then rolls the ball into the other side of the goal.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Features/2012/October/Mario-Balotelli-penalty-genius

Matt Le Tissier was very good with penalties and only ever failed to score once from 49 attempts.

IWasThere2016
28-10-2012, 10:00 PM
The goalie asked me where I was going to put it, I told him and he still didn't manage to keep it oot. :greengrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuaJNPiuZ-k

1min 38secs

I used to do that when I played. Keepers hate it! :cb

Speedy
28-10-2012, 10:05 PM
The only one I can think of is Mario Ballotelli. He feints and sends the goalkeeper one way and then rolls the ball into the other side of the goal.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Features/2012/October/Mario-Balotelli-penalty-genius

Matt Le Tissier was very good with penalties and only ever failed to score once from 49 attempts.

Leighton Baines is pretty good as well.

Broken Gnome
28-10-2012, 10:41 PM
Never felt so confident in a penalty taker than in Leigh.

Balotelli's the best though. That confident that he can delay it to the point it's almost impossible for him to miss.

Pretty Boy
29-10-2012, 08:27 AM
Was it not Graham Alexander who scored 40+ penalties in a row?

#FromTheCapital
29-10-2012, 08:53 AM
Showed a lot of sparky's penalties from the last year or so on sportscene last night, every single one was put to the keepers left. Keepers must surely know where he's going to put them but none can seem to save them

givescotlandfreedom
30-10-2012, 03:40 PM
Sparky's coolness and accuracy in placing of a penalty reminds me of Russell Latapy.