PDA

View Full Version : I'm claiming the 1-5 hand gesture for Hibs, here's how

Springbank
28-10-2012, 10:40 AM
Any yams trying the 1-5 hand gesture on me have shut it pretty quickly when I've hit back with the following :

You say "graham rix"

You do their 1-5 hands

Mouth the word "fifteen"

Shuts them up and reminds them of the victims of their morally bankrupt staff (Romanov called rix a hero ffs)

Times right to stick the boot into their grubby wee club, that's bankrupt financially morally and totally.

Ggtth

1two
28-10-2012, 10:59 AM
Meh, pretty classless if you ask me

Just let them have it, In a couple of moths when things go tits up for them you won't hear a single thing from them

Hibbyradge
28-10-2012, 11:03 AM
Any yams trying the 1-5 hand gesture on me have shut it pretty quickly when I've hit back with the following :

You say "graham rix"

You do their 1-5 hands

Mouth the word "fifteen"

Shuts them up and reminds them of the victims of their morally bankrupt staff (Romanov called rix a hero ffs)

Times right to stick the boot into their grubby wee club, that's bankrupt financially morally and totally.

Ggtth

Works for me. :agree:

Speedy
28-10-2012, 09:01 PM
Scraping the barrel.

iwasthere1972
29-10-2012, 04:10 PM

You say "graham rix"

You do their 1-5 hands

Mouth the word "fifteen"

Ggtth

They lack class and won't be aroused for too long anyway.

Hermit Crab
29-10-2012, 04:15 PM
Scraping the barrel.

I agree