PDA

View Full Version : Next game vs st mirren

shetlandhibee
28-10-2012, 12:24 AM
Who's all going? And what do u think the attendance will be? I think I'll go if I can:agree:

Saorsa
28-10-2012, 01:08 AM
Who's all going? And what do u think the attendance will be? I think I'll go if I can:agree:and you winnae if you cannae? :dunno: :greengrin

I'll be there at ER as always :scarf:hopefully get close tae 11,000. Surely people have seen something on TV or in our results by now tae make them want tae turn up and have a look for themselves.

They could even turn up just tae see this when Spoony or Sparky score :greengrin http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/13743173_stupid_dance_again.gif

CallumLaidlaw
28-10-2012, 02:13 AM
I honestly cant wait for next week. Due to a series of planned breaks, my last game was St johnstone in August!! I now plan to go to the next 4 or 5 in a row! SO missing the footie!! I'm then going to the race night at ER afterwards, so should be a good night!!

Hibercelona
28-10-2012, 03:40 AM
Would be nice to see at least 12,000 turn up on the back of that performance.

We can't afford to drop points in games like these and I have high hopes that we will do the business.

HibeeN
28-10-2012, 07:42 AM
Will definitely be there! Hopefully we'll get a good performance and result. 3 of the 4 games this month are at home, so we have a really good opportunity to put some points on the board and keep the momentum going.

vercol36
28-10-2012, 08:32 AM
Can't wait to leapfrog Celtic this saturday, and then see our midfield and defence crush Skacel the sunday after. An exciting two weeks coming up for the Hibees :thumbsup:

Borderhibbie76
28-10-2012, 08:45 AM
Always been proud to be a hibbie but feels great to be excited about being a hibbie again!! Cannae wait for next sat!!

NORTHERNHIBBY
28-10-2012, 08:55 AM
Looking forward to next week and another three points to keep the kettle boiling. Ideally, we will get a no-nonsense straight forward win. Really looking forward to the game against Dundee United though, because in terms of getting overdue luck back, we are long overdue giving them a real seeing to.

Greendub
28-10-2012, 09:29 AM
I'll be there, only 2 more home games before I move abroad

shetlandhibee
28-10-2012, 04:18 PM
and you winnae if you cannae? :dunno: :greengrin

I'll be there at ER as always :scarf:hopefully get close tae 11,000. Surely people have seen something on TV or in our results by now tae make them want tae turn up and have a look for themselves.

They could even turn up just tae see this when Spoony or Sparky score :greengrin http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/13743173_stupid_dance_again.gif
:greengrin

silverhibee
28-10-2012, 06:27 PM
and you winnae if you cannae? :dunno: :greengrin

I'll be there as well. :party: :thumbsup:

HibbyAndy
28-10-2012, 06:34 PM
Me and the burd will be there, As will her group of SIXTEEN From Cork, Ireland:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Petrie should be giving me commission, As its me that got them interested and spreading the word:cb:cb

hibsbollah
28-10-2012, 06:40 PM
Watching Hibs is becoming a pleasure again, after a few years of it just being a duty. Cant wait:agree:

silverhibee
28-10-2012, 06:42 PM
Me and the burd will be there, As will her group of SIXTEEN From Cork, Ireland:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Petrie should be giving me commission, As its me that got them interested and spreading the word:cb:cb

Any spare seats next to you. :greengrin

HibbyAndy
28-10-2012, 06:45 PM
Any spare seats next to you. :greengrin

:hilarious ...Nae danger:greengrin

If it gets a bit to crammed i dinnae mind 1 or 2 of her mates sitting oan ma knee:whistle:

:thumbsup::greengrin:cb

iwasthere1972
28-10-2012, 06:46 PM

That true Andy? Never ken with you lol :wink:

HibbyAndy
28-10-2012, 06:49 PM
That true Andy? Never ken with you lol :wink:

:faf::faf::faf::faf:

:top marks:thumbsup:

Its true Rab trust me, I dinnae hing aboot:wink:

silverhibee
28-10-2012, 07:16 PM

Am no to fussed if one of them is. :thumbsup::tee hee:

.Sean.
28-10-2012, 07:17 PM

Space for a wee yin!? :greengrin

Watching Hibs is becoming a pleasure again, after a few years of it just being a duty. Cant wait:agree:
This :agree:

frazeHFC
28-10-2012, 07:39 PM
I can't stop singing Alee Alee Aleh Ohhh, can't wait until Saturday so i can sing it with others again and not on my own. :greengrin

silverhibee
28-10-2012, 08:45 PM
I can't stop singing Alee Alee Aleh Ohhh, can't wait until Saturday so i can sing it with others again and not on my own. :greengrin

You could start it in BTG if you get the early train. :agree: :greengrin

Saorsa
28-10-2012, 08:48 PM
You could start it in BTG if you get the early train. :agree: :greengrin:agree: :cheers: :flag:

silverhibee
28-10-2012, 08:53 PM
:I'm waiti :thumbsup: :flag:

Saorsa
28-10-2012, 08:56 PM
:I'm waiti :thumbsup: :flag:and if Steve turns up :hilarious they could dae this as well as singing the song

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/13743173_stupid_dance_again.gif

silverhibee
28-10-2012, 09:13 PM
:faf:

soupy
29-10-2012, 07:01 AM

You still going on them "dating" websites Andy??? :-)

inglisavhibs
29-10-2012, 11:46 AM
Who's all going? And what do u think the attendance will be? I think I'll go if I can:agree:

Gatecrasher
29-10-2012, 11:54 AM
Hope we get a decent crowd, Paddy and the team deserve it 10,500+ would be good IMO.

29-10-2012, 12:02 PM
The feel good factor is certainly back at Easter Road and we are seeing a winning team at long last so hopefully we can start producing good crowds. It would certainly lift the team, having a large noisy crowd.

Ill be going :flag:

:pfgwa

Falkirk Hibby
29-10-2012, 01:32 PM
I'm doing the 700 mile round trip this weekend. So much nicer to be looking forward to it, rather than wondering why the hell I am bothering! :agree:

.Sean.
29-10-2012, 05:16 PM
I've just bought another ticket, for either my younger sister or 4-year old brother. If you can afford it get off your backside and get yourself to Easter Road on Saturday. The team are flying and they deserve your support. You'll enjoy it, because we'll beat St Mirren and go top of the SPL, no doubt about it.

Greendub
29-10-2012, 05:43 PM
Tickets bought today, me and my wee (big) bro in the east.

Buzzing for some 'aley oh' action!!

California-Hibs
29-10-2012, 10:56 PM
I wish i could be there at the St Mirren game on Saturday! :boo hoo:

Moved over here to California just over a month ago and it's been a combination of watching on the internet/listening to the radio for me.

Friday night was brilliant, had my macbook hooked up to the tv and had the game streaming. Went mental in my livingroom as each of the goals went in (my loudness was in-turn introducing my Californian neighbours to the Hibees! Haha).

With this Saturdays game not being live, i'll be up at 7am to listen to it on the radio. Oh how badly i wish Hibernian TV could show every home game! :boo hoo:

The season i immigrate to the States and we have a stormer of a season! :rolleyes:

Anyways, big loud vocal support guy's, i predict Hibs 3-1 St Mirren, with a crowd of 11,239 :pfgwa

frazeHFC
29-10-2012, 11:03 PM
Tickets bought today, me and my wee (big) bro in the east.

Buzzing for some 'aley oh' action!!

Come up to Section 43, rows CC upwards. Even if your ticket is not for there, there will be spaces to stand. Well worth it! Alee Alee Alay Ohhhh!
:thumbsup:

:flag:

frazeHFC
29-10-2012, 11:04 PM
I wish i could be there at the St Mirren game on Saturday! :boo hoo:

Moved over here to California just over a month ago and it's been a combination of watching on the internet/listening to the radio for me.

Friday night was brilliant, had my macbook hooked up to the tv and had the game streaming. Went mental in my livingroom as each of the goals went in (my loudness was in-turn introducing my Californian neighbours to the Hibees! Haha).

With this Saturdays game not being live, i'll be up at 7am to listen to it on the radio. Oh how badly i wish Hibernian TV could show every home game! :boo hoo:

The season i immigrate to the States and we have a stormer of a season! :rolleyes:

Anyways, big loud vocal support guy's, i predict Hibs 3-1 St Mirren, with a crowd of 11,239 :pfgwa

Awww what, now we need to find another videoer for the corteo. :wink: :na na:

Sir David Gray
29-10-2012, 11:19 PM
I work a lot of weekends so I don't get to as many games as I would like to at the moment, however I am off on Saturday so I'll certainly be at Easter Road on Saturday.

I'm hopeful that we might get about 12,000 for this game.

Viva_Palmeiras
30-10-2012, 09:09 AM
Ill be there with my boy. Hibs Kids game as well iirc so book early
To get a slot near to an aisle / toilet ;)

Update: NOT A HIBS KIDS GAME - next
One is United

California-Hibs
30-10-2012, 02:21 PM
Awww what, now we need to find another videoer for the corteo. :wink: :na na:

Haha, i know mate! Those videos were cracking aswel so whoever steps upto the plate to replace my fantastic video skills better have the suitable credentials to do so! :greengrin