PDA

View Full Version : Second After The First Round Of Games

Mikey
27-10-2012, 03:58 PM
Not many will have expected that after the first game of the season!

Would be nice to be there (or better :wink: ) after the last round of games :greengrin

Saorsa
27-10-2012, 03:59 PM
:flag::pfgwa:flag:

ancienthibby
27-10-2012, 04:03 PM
That's where we are tonight!

(Even on goal difference which can win championships)

Will accept that anyday!

Well done to Pat F and all the players - what we've seen on the highlights from Motherwell is just delightful!!

Franck Stanton
27-10-2012, 04:04 PM
Not often, [if ever in past] I have agreed with those pinkoid unwashed vermin from the pink bus shelter, but, have to admit I do so now. On what subject ?
Fenlon must stay of course. Wonder if they will still sing it at next derby when we are winning 3-0 ? Dont think so somehow.

SteveHFC
27-10-2012, 04:04 PM
Does anyone we can win the league this season? :greengrin

Saorsa
27-10-2012, 04:06 PM
Does anyone we can win the league this season? :greengrinBe quiet Steve :greengrin

--------
27-10-2012, 04:08 PM

Oh no - it's a foregone conclusion.

Celtic will run away with the League.

They'll be out of sight and beyond catching by the beginning of November.

Billy Dodds and Jim Traynor said so.

Oh, wait ....

:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa :pfgwa

Apocalypso
27-10-2012, 04:11 PM

League and cup double thank you please.. :cb

Hibercelona
27-10-2012, 04:11 PM

We don't lose at home anymore and are capable of spanking teams on the road.

So it's very possible. :wink:

Franck Stanton
27-10-2012, 04:16 PM

We are just being silly now aren't we. It is posts like this that give ammunition to those in-breds from other side of the city to slag us. Talk about over-reaction, as bad as some of the doom and gloom posts after we lost to Ross County last week. Jees some people.

RyeSloan
27-10-2012, 04:21 PM
We are just being silly now aren't we. It is posts like this that give ammunition to those in-breds from other side of the city to slag us. Talk about over-reaction, as bad as some of the doom and gloom posts after we lost to Ross County last week. Jees some people.

C'mon now you just need to BELIEVE :greengrin:greengrin

hfc rd
27-10-2012, 05:37 PM

Simple answer Steve. If we keep hold of the current set of players & PF plus add 2-3 more quality players in January. Plus get a couple of half season tickets sold then anything is possible.

GGTTH

SteveHFC
27-10-2012, 05:47 PM
Simple answer Steve. If we keep hold of the current set of players & PF plus add 2-3 more quality players in January. Plus get a couple of half season tickets sold then anything is possible.

GGTTH

So that's a no then :greengrin

hfc rd
27-10-2012, 05:59 PM
So that's a no then :greengrin

Ahh well. Lets keep our feet on the ground for the meantime.

BT58
27-10-2012, 09:21 PM
This is hibs we are talking about
Nearly mass hysteria when we topped the league for less than 24 hours!!!!
Getting 18 points is great, however weve not had any serious injuries (deegan apart)
Were still getting too many yellow cards
suaspensions will cost this team
Enjoy it while it lasts
Hopefully this will be rammed down my throat
Bt

AFKA5814_Hibs
27-10-2012, 09:29 PM
Its a great position to be in and the fact we can go top of the league next week with a win at home to St Mirren shows how far we've progressed, but there is only 5 points separating the top 6 so theres not much between most of the teams.

CallumLaidlaw
27-10-2012, 09:45 PM
Certainly not going to get overexcited regarding league position. I wanted an improvement from last season and we undoubtedly have that. We have a squad of players that are playing for the jersey, and while performances may not always be brilliant, at least they'll give 100%. When we play the ball on the deck we play some lovely stuff (spoony's goal on Friday).
I would take a top 5 finish as I don't think there's a lot between the 10 clubs in the middle of the league.

Pretty Boy
27-10-2012, 09:45 PM
It's never bad to be a Hibby because look at the alternative but at this moment in time its great to be a Hibby.

Realistically Celtic will win the league but 2nd is a real possibility and if we get it then we deserve it. We are a match for any team in the league and long may that continue.

Scouse Hibee
28-10-2012, 07:23 PM
Suspensions and injuries will tell as the season unfolds, the depth or lack of depth of the squad will be telling..................for every team not just us.
So who know's what we might achieve, a top 3 place would be sensational.

brythehibby
28-10-2012, 07:36 PM
Suspensions and injuries will tell as the season unfolds, the depth or lack of depth of the squad will be telling..................for every team not just us.
So who know's what we might achieve, a top 3 place would be sensational.

Agree completely. Look whats happened to dundee utd when you take a few of there best players out. I've got a feeling something similar would happen with us if you took the best 3 out.

All the same, the summer of change has been a very succesful one. Long may it continue.