PDA

View Full Version : Section 43 - Your Support

Sect43
27-10-2012, 02:25 PM
If you would like to support us and, if affordable, please kindly send your donations via PayPal to section43hibs@hotmail.co.uk or PM for account details.

We trust with your support we can achieve our goals.

GGTTH

Section 43

Skanko79
27-10-2012, 02:28 PM
why not organise a race night or something mate.

usually you can pull in quite a few quid at something like that.

Carheenlea
27-10-2012, 02:39 PM
Offer the prize of a Season ticket for Sect 43 next season, 80 tickets, £10 a ticket, £400 into your funds. If sales go well, do more! We do something similar at our golf club with a membership package the prize.

Could try for half season's for this year even? Worth a thought.

CallumLaidlaw
27-10-2012, 02:41 PM
Offer the prize of a Season ticket for Sect 43 next season, 80 tickets, £10 a ticket, £400 into your funds. If sales go well, do more! We do something similar at our golf club with a membership package the prize.

That's a good idea :agree:

UltrasHibernian
27-10-2012, 02:41 PM

That is a very good idea:top marks

cocopops1875
27-10-2012, 03:04 PM
Race nights are a great idea also I'm sure given that the players will be fans of your work a request for auction items would be sucessful ( try and think outside the box more personal items tend to stick out not just another Hibs shirt ) also offer it on here and take a highest bid for the night and use one of your guys as a telephone bidder. Also Tshirts and polo shirts and hats (wooly type) with the sect43 logo on would do well as someone like me would use a polo for golf and a wooly hat

Sect43
27-10-2012, 03:20 PM
Race nights are a great idea also I'm sure given that the players will be fans of your work a request for auction items would be sucessful ( try and think outside the box more personal items tend to stick out not just another Hibs shirt ) also offer it on here and take a highest bid for the night and use one of your guys as a telephone bidder. Also Tshirts and polo shirts and hats (wooly type) with the sect43 logo on would do well as someone like me would use a polo for golf and a wooly hat

Polo shirts are now in stock - watch this space.

cocopops1875
27-10-2012, 03:32 PM

How long do i have to watch for ? im off out tonight :greengrin Nah thats great news i would like my name on a list for one mate :thumbsup:

LancashireHibby
27-10-2012, 03:38 PM

I'd happily have a couple of tickets for that.

HH81
27-10-2012, 03:58 PM

Good idea I would enter that

Flynn
27-10-2012, 06:28 PM
Hi guys, don't post on here often, I'm a bit of an armchair footy fan. I bought a season ticket this year (first since 2007) purely because of the Zombie Hun situation. A mate of mine who works in Australia went halfers with me on the season ticket. When I do go to games I like a sing song but I'm too shy to sing when others around me aren't, so I really respect what you guys are doing. I was happy to buy a season ticket without my mate in Oz splitting the costs. So I would like to donate £203 to the cause. All I want in return is a flag and a scarf when you get them made. I live in Leith so would be happy to meet someone from S43 or PM me the paypal details.

Cheers and GGTTH. Keep up the good work, lads.

:top marks

Sect43
27-10-2012, 07:14 PM
Thanks to those who have donated so far:thumbsup:

Archie70
28-10-2012, 06:50 AM
I was a bit synical at first but was wrong and think S43 have been nothing but a positive.

If you're short of cash maybe try something different, what about a sponsor? We were first with shirt sponsors why not fan sponsors?

The club should back you to the max and donate some cash, allow collections, place proper signage at the back of the stand, replace green seats with black, assist in fundraising events with players kit, boots etc to auction.

In order that this is continued into next season I think the club should be approached and asked for an add on to season ticket prices (maybe £5 or £10) possibly with an opt out option in case some weren't happy.

Why doesn't the club stock your T shirts and scarves and you split the profit.

The cup final had one success and that was our fans and the efforts people went to and the new allee allee song is going to be a hit. I'dhate for it all to fall away because of a lack of cash.

I'll make my donation but hope it gets sorted long term.

GGTTH

andyf5
28-10-2012, 07:30 AM
In order that this is continued into next season I think the club should be approached and asked for an add on to season ticket prices (maybe £5 or £10) possibly with an opt out option in case some weren't happy.

GGTTH

I agree with this. Section 43 are helping bring the fans back and have made a huge difference to the atmosphere at ER. How about the club match every pound raised by fans this season?

Chuck Rhoades
28-10-2012, 08:13 AM
We are independant from the club and they will not support us. Personally, I would prefer the club spent every penny they had on offering the best wages for players along with signing new players. What they have offered is we are standing as a reserve for the first charity that pulls out of a bucket collection. Or, we get the first home split fixture.

I like the idea of auctioning STs, I think this could be a winner.

Golden Bear
28-10-2012, 08:19 AM
We are independant from the club and they will not support us. Personally, I would prefer the club spent every penny they had on offering the best wages for players along with signing new players. What they have offered is we are standing as a reserve for the first charity that pulls out of a bucket collection. Or, we get the first home split fixture.

I like the idea of auctioning STs, I think this could be a winner.

:agree:

Simple and effective and as Carheenlea said, the scheme proved to be popular at our local gowf course.

Booked4Being-Ugly
28-10-2012, 08:28 AM
Cannae be bothered with paypal - can you PM me your account details to make a BACS donation?

UltrasHibernian
28-10-2012, 12:02 PM
Other ways of supporting the group and its growth/displays at games is via our merchandise such as stickers, polo's (soon to be released) scarves (once we get another batch in).

Every penny helps towards displays whether its a pound or ten pound:agree:

28-10-2012, 12:06 PM
Keep up the good work guys!

Unfortunatly couldn't be at Fir Park on friday night due to work but everyone is raving about the tremendous atmostphere :top marks

I look forward to displays etc. that you have in store for this season and will be more than happy to give a small contribution.

GGTTH

Frazerbob
28-10-2012, 02:10 PM
Race nights are the way to go. I have done several for various teams/charities etc. Get 100-150 folk along and should make at least 2 or 3 grand profit if done correctly. It's the easiest and most effecting fund raising night going.

Chuck Rhoades
29-10-2012, 08:58 AM
Race nights are the way to go. I have done several for various teams/charities etc. Get 100-150 folk along and should make at least 2 or 3 grand profit if done correctly. It's the easiest and most effecting fund raising night going.

We are discussing this option at the moment, probably be towards the end of the season before we get round to it though with the amount we have planned.

duffers
29-10-2012, 12:10 PM
Hi guys, don't post on here often, I'm a bit of an armchair footy fan. I bought a season ticket this year (first since 2007) purely because of the Zombie Hun situation. A mate of mine who works in Australia went halfers with me on the season ticket. When I do go to games I like a sing song but I'm too shy to sing when others around me aren't, so I really respect what you guys are doing. I was happy to buy a season ticket without my mate in Oz splitting the costs. So I would like to donate £203 to the cause. All I want in return is a flag and a scarf when you get them made. I live in Leith so would be happy to meet someone from S43 or PM me the paypal details.

Great effort!!:top marks

29-10-2012, 12:36 PM

.Sean.
29-10-2012, 07:26 PM
The race night sounds like a shout.

ZS DOOM
29-10-2012, 08:02 PM

There's a word used to describe guys like you... Legend! :thumbsup:

hibeeleicester
29-10-2012, 08:15 PM
I was a bit synical at first but was wrong and think S43 have been nothing but a positive.

If you're short of cash maybe try something different, what about a sponsor? We were first with shirt sponsors why not fan sponsors?

The club should back you to the max and donate some cash, allow collections, place proper signage at the back of the stand, replace green seats with black, assist in fundraising events with players kit, boots etc to auction.

Why doesn't the club stock your T shirts and scarves and you split the profit.

The cup final had one success and that was our fans and the efforts people went to and the new allee allee song is going to be a hit. I'dhate for it all to fall away because of a lack of cash.

I'll make my donation but hope it gets sorted long term.

GGTTH

:top marks:top marks

Chuck Rhoades
29-10-2012, 08:17 PM
Thanks for the continued support.

.Sean.
29-10-2012, 08:17 PM
I'll take one. If they're in stock, PM me mate.

007 Mickey Weir
29-10-2012, 08:44 PM
A wee tenner sent by PayPal guys!

Ultrabee1-0
30-10-2012, 12:08 AM
Right I'm 16 and don't have a lot of cash on the go am at college on a ****ty pay, I'll chuck a sly tenner hear and there, but another thing am more than happy to run for sect 43 and a good cause say dnipro??? I'm pretty fit and athletic not to be big headed but I have got a little engine in me, so if you have any views or thoughts. Can organise this am more than happy to do it on the be half of sect 43 and a charity?

KdyHby
31-10-2012, 09:09 PM
Bump, just sent a donation to the bank account

Hibeesforever
31-10-2012, 10:56 PM
I agree with this. Section 43 are helping bring the fans back and have made a huge difference to the atmosphere at ER?

The Section 43 next generation are doing a fantastic job. With more match day experiences like Motherwell, the numbers are sure to swell.

Just one request and that is lay off the black emphasis in the colours!
Hibernian are Green and White,
A touch of Black is okay but the insignia looks pretty sinister and I would not want to see Hibs end up like looking like the All Blacks.

Will be donating to the display cause though.

Saorsa
31-10-2012, 11:05 PM
The Section 43 next generation are doing a fantastic job. With more match day experiences like Motherwell, the numbers are sure to swell.

A touch of Black is okay but the insignia looks pretty sinister and I would not want to see Hibs end up like looking like the All Blacks.

Will be donating to the display cause though.you would have enjoyed this (http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?245604-Sect43-monthly-update-August&highlight=sinister%2C+badge%2C+sect+34) debate.

sinister :hilarious

cocopops1875
31-10-2012, 11:56 PM
you would have enjoyed this (http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?245604-Sect43-monthly-update-August&highlight=sinister%2C+badge%2C+sect+34) debate.

sinister :hilarious

Cannie believe i missed this one DD :greengrin its a cracker "What do the sponsors think" :flag::flag::flag:

Northern Hibby
01-11-2012, 12:01 AM
Is there a S43 smiley? now that really would signal that you've arrived!

keep up the good work!

Saorsa
01-11-2012, 07:41 AM
Is there a S43 smiley? now that really would signal that you've arrived!

keep up the good work!:greengrin

MSK
01-11-2012, 08:23 AM
:greengrin:greengrin

frazeHFC
01-11-2012, 08:29 AM
:greengrin

http://www.hibs.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=8781&stc=1&d=1351759262 http://www.hibs.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=8782&stc=1&d=1351759975

:thumbsup:

Jones28
01-11-2012, 08:42 AM
The video looks fantastic, that chant is bouncin! Wish I'd gone now, typical working a Friday night for the first time in months :(

Quite tempted by the st mirren game on Saturday though

ZS DOOM
01-11-2012, 10:36 AM

Will be donating to the display cause though.

It's a well known fact the colour black in the Sect logo has caused hurricane sandy...

Chuck Rhoades
05-11-2012, 01:59 PM
With a home cup tie that will likely sell out we could really do with donations now more than ever...

Saorsa
05-11-2012, 02:01 PM
With a home cup tie that will likely sell out we could really do with donations now more than ever...only if you dinnae use anything with black in it or anything else sinister :greengrin

Flynn
05-11-2012, 03:13 PM
Couldnt make the game on Saturday due to work but I'll be at the Utd game on Sun. FAO Any S43 guys: ill bring the cash with me if you cant hookup with me before then. Hopefully you'll put it to very good use and your enthusiasm spreads to all areas of Easter Road. Cheers. See you on Sun. GGTTH!

ZS DOOM
05-11-2012, 03:24 PM
If you want to donate to the Scottish cup derby cause you know where to meet up in the stand!
If you are generous we might give you a chance to do a drum solo :D

Chuck Rhoades
05-11-2012, 06:21 PM
Couldnt make the game on Saturday due to work but I'll be at the Utd game on Sun. FAO Any S43 guys: ill bring the cash with me if you cant hookup with me before then. Hopefully you'll put it to very good use and your enthusiasm spreads to all areas of Easter Road. Cheers. See you on Sun. GGTTH!

Cheers - will get one of our lads to drop you a text before Sunday.

Chuck Rhoades
05-11-2012, 06:22 PM
only if you dinnae use anything with black in it or anything else sinister :greengrin

:aok:

As usual, we will do what we can with the resources available. Came as a surprise to us aswell and after struggling to fund the Celtic/New Year games, it was an unwanted surprise!

silverhibee
05-11-2012, 06:24 PM

FranckSuzy
05-11-2012, 06:34 PM
What will you be wearing? :duck:

ZS DOOM
05-11-2012, 06:50 PM
What will you be wearing? :duck:

We might not even go. The fashion police are cracking down on us
:boo hoo:

FranckSuzy
05-11-2012, 06:53 PM
:aok:

As usual, we will do what we can with the resources available. Came as a surprise to us aswell and after struggling to fund the Celtic/New Year games, it was an unwanted surprise!

Fraz, get a thread started asking for donations. I'll defo bung something in :agree: Your contributions to the games at ER, and at Hampden x 2, have been second to none :aok:

Saorsa
05-11-2012, 06:55 PM
Fraz, get a thread started asking for donations. I'll defo contribute :agree: Your contributions to the games at ER, and at Hampden x 2, have been second to none :aok:This thread is asking for donations :greengrin

Chuck Rhoades
05-11-2012, 06:59 PM
Fraz, get a thread started asking for donations. I'll defo bung something in :agree: Your contributions to the games at ER, and at Hampden x 2, have been second to none :aok:

First post requests this Suzy:

PayPal - section43hibs@hotmail.co.uk or PM for account details.

FranckSuzy
05-11-2012, 07:00 PM
This thread is asking for donations :greengrin

Cough, as one who knows the importance of threads asking for donations, may I advise you caller that this is a generic thread and not a specific begging one :agree: :smug:
:tee hee:

FranckSuzy
05-11-2012, 07:02 PM
First post requests this Suzy:

PayPal - section43hibs@hotmail.co.uk or PM for account details.

Ah ken Fraz, it's just that I was thinking a specific one about the game vs THEM would be better :dunno:

frazeHFC
05-11-2012, 07:07 PM
Suzy, is there any reason why you are calling BouncerRoss Fraz? :tee hee:

FranckSuzy
05-11-2012, 07:13 PM
Suzy, is there any reason why you are calling BouncerRoss Fraz? :tee hee:

You S43 lot all look the same to me, in your trackies and black (BLACK!) scarves :duck: My apologies Ross, for calling you Fraz :aok: Thought the post was too well written for you, Fraz :wink: