PDA

View Full Version : ESPN recording

frazeHFC
27-10-2012, 02:11 PM
Does anyone have last nights game recorded from ESPN?

It's a long shot, but would love to watch it all again if it could be put onto a disk or uploaded? :thumbsup:

:flag:

iwasthere1972
27-10-2012, 02:46 PM
Does anyone have last nights game recorded from ESPN?

It's a long shot, but would love to watch it all again if it could be put onto a disk or uploaded? :thumbsup:

:flag:

I recorded it and can put it on a disk for you. Won't be during the weekend but will do it during the week if that's okay. Message me your name and address and I will stick it in the post when I've done it.

:flag: :flag: :flag:

Broken Gnome
27-10-2012, 10:03 PM
If you'd be able to do another copy I'd take one too, my recording didn't work. Much appreciated if so.

iwasthere1972
28-10-2012, 02:03 PM
If you'd be able to do another copy I'd take one too, my recording didn't work. Much appreciated if so.

PM me your name and address and I'll pop a copy in the post to you tomorrow.

The_Sauz
28-10-2012, 04:05 PM
PM me your name and address and I'll pop a copy in the post to you tomorrow.

Mate you should get a program called "Drop Box" (free), then add a link on here......save you on DVD's and P&P :agree:
All the you need too do is, create the file, then move it into you drop box folder! It then uploads it to a main server, that then creates a download link for you to share with friends a family.
You can do the same with pictures and other types of files. The free version is limited to 2gb, but has enough space for or two :wink:
http://db.tt/yV51SbJf Here is a link for the program (plus if you use this, I get another 500mb:greengrin)

Hibercelona
28-10-2012, 04:44 PM
Or alternatively, you could upload the disc as an ISO, on the site where the pirates like to hang about. :wink: