PDA

View Full Version : Alan Preston

Hibercelona
27-10-2012, 02:08 PM
Would love to punch that mug right in the chops.

Saorsa
27-10-2012, 02:12 PM
Would love to punch that mug right in the chops.Join the queue :wink:

fat freddy
27-10-2012, 02:14 PM
he's too much of a comedy figure to really get under my skin...he's just admitted that he's got his share offer prospectus and he intends to buy some of the shares vlads flogging...he's as daft as a paving slab and should be viewed as a modern day village idiot

Hibs Class
27-10-2012, 04:17 PM
he's too much of a comedy figure to really get under my skin...he's just admitted that he's got his share offer prospectus and he intends to buy some of the shares vlads flogging...he's as daft as a paving slab and should be viewed as a modern day village idiot

Every true jambo will want to buy shares in the hmfc hmrc bill.

Moon unit
27-10-2012, 05:10 PM
Would love to punch that mug right in the chops.
I feel the need to switch off 'open all mouths' as soon as I here his Jambo squealing voice! Sport sound proving what an amateur joke it is with clowns like this involved!

Treadstone
27-10-2012, 05:15 PM
Pundits have two options either be the stat geek and offer a highbrow opinion or be the comical imbecile guess which road 'Biscuit' took ?

The Voice Of Reason
27-10-2012, 05:41 PM
Every true jambo will want to buy shares in the hmfc hmrc bill.

He is not a "true Jambo" though................I played football with him for many years, and as said many times before he is a Rangers Fan.

Anyone who knows the ugly, fat, balding cretin will confirm this. :agree:

Franck Stanton
27-10-2012, 05:46 PM
His cousin, Norrie Preston, is a neighnour of mine and both he and Alan are Blue-noses. Only talks Hearts up as they are diet-huns.

Cauld Bovril
27-10-2012, 06:21 PM
He is not a "true Jambo" though................I played football with him for many years, and as said many times before he is a Rangers Fan.

Anyone who knows the ugly, fat, balding cretin will confirm this. :agree:ra

He was an ugly rangers cretin when we were at school. hearts, fat and balding all came later in life it seems.

NORTHERNHIBBY
27-10-2012, 06:26 PM
Both him and Blobertson were in a right guddle about Skacel's squad number and none of them would concede the point about what United fans might think. Two halfs don't make a wit. TBH Murdo Mcleod was annoying me more today, calling Killie, they, with his them and us patter.

Jonnyboy
27-10-2012, 06:55 PM

Anyone who knows the ugly, fat, balding cretin will confirm this. :agree:

:not worth Beats the hell out of using a ball :greengrin

SkintHibby
28-10-2012, 04:43 AM
His cousin, Norrie Preston, is a neighnour of mine and both he and Alan are Blue-noses. Only talks Hearts up as they are diet-huns.

Wee Norrie Preston the hairdresser?

IWasThere2016
28-10-2012, 04:52 AM
A bigger erse than ten bums you'll never find!

As for the imbecile, I think its a natural strength. He apparently had a few goes at the agents' test and couldnae pass it. Loathsome individual.

Hibercelona
28-10-2012, 05:00 AM
5 in the morning, still up and the steam is still coming out of my ears. :greengrin

He needs a good hard kick in the stains. :agree: