PDA

View Full Version : Reviewing and extending contracts..

3pm
27-10-2012, 08:18 AM
I hope we are thinking about this with Doyle and Cairney in particular. Cairney has a year longer but I'd be trying to keep him sweet even at this stage.

I am sure there must be one or two others as well. We might not be the finished article but there is a lot of potential there.

Hibby Kay-Yay
27-10-2012, 08:22 AM
I hope we are thinking about this with Doyle and Cairney in particular. Cairney has a year longer but I'd be trying to keep him sweet even at this stage.

I am sure there must be one or two others as well. We might not be the finished article but there is a lot of potential there.

Claros and Sparky being the immediate concern, not forgetting McGivern who is really starting to show what he's made of.

Golden Bear
27-10-2012, 08:27 AM
Read all about it.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20121026/fenlon-on-loans-and-progress_2262950_2960715

number9dream
27-10-2012, 08:37 AM

New contract for Wotherspoon before 1 Jan would be a very good idea...