PDA

View Full Version : 6 Home games, 4 away games until the Derby..

one day maybe...
27-10-2012, 02:34 AM
Could we, could we really, perhaps, maybe just, if all things being rosey, pump Celtic on the 29th of Dec, to go into 2013 and visit Tynecastle positioned at the top of the league. :wink:

Hibercelona
27-10-2012, 02:54 AM
I think we're more than capable of beating Celtic if we're on the top of our game (especially at ER).

Whether it will be the game that gives us the chance to leap frog them is a whole different matter, as I reckon they'll probably be quite a few points in front of us by then.

Hope I'm wrong though!

lucky
27-10-2012, 07:22 AM
No chance will be within 6 points of Celtic come the end of the year. Our battle is with the rest of the league not the wee green spin off *******s.

Borderhibbie76
27-10-2012, 09:27 AM
I will happily settle for still being unbeaten at Fortess ER going into 2013 few tough home games between now and then so be great to keep the unbeaten record going....then pi@@ all over the yams on 3rd Jan, assuming they are still solvent by then of course???

hibeedonald
27-10-2012, 10:02 AM
conceding too many goals, yes we got a clean sheet but it was pretty lucky! we're improved but Aberdeen are just as good as us I think, St johnstone on some run aswell but that should end although they do have a fairly decent squad.