PDA

View Full Version : McCall

noz
26-10-2012, 09:04 PM
thought he gave a decent dignified interview, realised we got the decisions but very honest and gave us credit.

bingo70
26-10-2012, 09:06 PM
thought he gave a decent dignified interview, realised we got the decisions but very honest and gave us credit.

Yup, thought ESPN were trying to get him to crucify the ref but he came out of it well, as did Fenlon.

DAVE1875
26-10-2012, 09:09 PM
Now imagine if it was Kenny Shiels instead of Stuart McCall

Hiber-nation
26-10-2012, 09:11 PM
Now imagine if it was Kenny Shiels instead of Stuart McCall

Hah, I was just about to post that!! Fair play to McCall.

Rivers Cuomo
26-10-2012, 09:15 PM
Showed class, Mcglynn and Sheils should take notes

HibbiesandtheBaddies
26-10-2012, 09:17 PM

:agree: fair play

Peevemor
26-10-2012, 09:18 PM
I thought McCall was good, but I have to say that Fenlon's a class act. He admitted that the scoreline flattered us, he didn't comment on the incidents he hadn't seen on video, he complemented Motherwell and when asked if "these sort of decisions even themself out over the season" replied "it's easy to say that when you've won 4-0, but I'm sure Stuart won't see it that way" (or words to that effect).

Keep it up PF! :pfgwa

bingo70
26-10-2012, 09:21 PM
Totally agree peevemor.

Mcglynn and that erse at Ross county would do well to take note

Hiber-nation
26-10-2012, 09:24 PM
Totally agree peevemor.

Mcglynn and that erse at Ross county would do well to take note

Really wish we'd done that to Adams. As for McGlynn....now that really would be the stuff dreams are made of!

iwasthere1972
26-10-2012, 09:40 PM
Gracious in defeat and didn't slag off the Hibees. Always liked McCall as a manager. Talks a lot of sense.

inglisavhibs
26-10-2012, 09:43 PM
Tough to be so dignified after some of the decisions tonight so fair play to him. A decent guy and not too shabby a manager either.

.Sean.
27-10-2012, 12:34 AM
I don't mind him, he does have a ridiculous haircut though

Saorsa
27-10-2012, 12:40 AM
I don't mind him, he does have a ridiculous haircut thoughand he did this :greengrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryKBnRP4Xlg

Hibercelona
27-10-2012, 01:10 AM
He kept mentioning all of Motherwells chances in the first half.

Apart from that 1 chance which should have been a goal, what other chances did they have? :confused:

IWasThere2016
27-10-2012, 01:22 AM
He is a good guy. He eats, sleeps and sh*ts the game.

500miles
27-10-2012, 01:34 AM
He can rage all he likes, but he's wrong on everything except our second penalty. The goal that he thinks should have been given was a clear foul, Higdon was fouling McPake. For our first penalty, Randolph pushed a fist into Griffiths chest, and was no softer than thier penalty.
Furthermore, Griffiths was called offside before making a pass to Doyle right in front of goal. Doyle couldnt stretch to it, but who's to say the flag going up didn't distract him? Either way, O'Reilly wasn't exactly in our pockets. Especially when you consider that Higdon could - and probably going by the letter of the law, should - have been sent off for the dangerous early tackle on Taiwo.

Second penalty was an absolute farce of a decision though.

Jones28
27-10-2012, 07:59 AM
He can rage all he likes, but he's wrong on everything except our second penalty. The goal that he thinks should have been given was a clear foul, Higdon was fouling McPake. For our first penalty, Randolph pushed a fist into Griffiths chest, and was no softer than thier penalty.
Furthermore, Griffiths was called offside before making a pass to Doyle right in front of goal. Doyle couldnt stretch to it, but who's to say the flag going up didn't distract him? Either way, O'Reilly wasn't exactly in our pockets. Especially when you consider that Higdon could - and probably going by the letter of the law, should - have been sent off for the dangerous early tackle on Taiwo.

Second penalty was an absolute farce of a decision though.

To be fair to SM he didn't rage at all, he was very dignified and gave credit to hibs where it was due.

One of a few managers in the spl that have a wee bit of class and composure: him, terry butcher and our own paddy fenlon

Bristolhibby
27-10-2012, 08:17 AM
and he did this :greengrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryKBnRP4Xlg

For this, he will be a hero.

When anybody mentions McCall, this is what I think of.

J

hibsbollah
27-10-2012, 08:45 AM
I'll join in the McCall love in, because by inexplicably subbing Ojamaa who was their best player by a distance, he made life a lot easier for us.:top marks

Booked4Being-Ugly
27-10-2012, 08:54 AM
I would make him the next Scotland manager.