PDA

View Full Version : Agm

theonlywayisup
26-10-2012, 05:16 PM
Have I missed it? The last few years have usually taken place at the beginning of October - usually before the schools holiday.

I have not received any information on it through the post, so I assume that it has yet to take place. Any know when?

Franck Stanton
26-10-2012, 05:22 PM
cannae be the now as there are no demonstrations to have our manager sacked. [yet] :wink:

jodjam
26-10-2012, 05:29 PM
Have I missed it? The last few years have usually taken place at the beginning of October - usually before the schools holiday.

I have not received any information on it through the post, so I assume that it has yet to take place. Any know when?

It's ok Pat, no need to worry :greengrin

theonlywayisup
28-10-2012, 07:35 AM

BUMP! Does anyone know when the AGM will take place?

Onceinawhile
28-10-2012, 10:58 AM
The accounts aren't out yet. We can't have an agm until that happens. Don't think the accounts will look too good this year unfortunately.

greenginger
28-10-2012, 06:47 PM
May'be they are going to copy the Big team and have it in the close season. After all they know how to run a football club. :greengrin