PDA

View Full Version : Yams Skacel's new club!

hibee
26-10-2012, 11:14 AM
http://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/index.asp?tm=2&nid=4346&cd=2012

essexhibee
26-10-2012, 11:15 AM
Didnt see that one coming!

Dinkydoo
26-10-2012, 11:16 AM
Unlucky jamboids :faf:

Hibstrooper
26-10-2012, 11:18 AM

Going by his squad number looks like he's as obsessed with us as all other Jambos :fenlon

Steve20
26-10-2012, 11:18 AM
He'll sign for Hearts on 31st January.

green glory
26-10-2012, 11:19 AM
Pending fitness his first game could be against Maroonsevco in the LC QF.

Duffys13
26-10-2012, 11:21 AM
Going by his squad number looks like he's as obsessed with us as all other Jambos :fenlon

Where can we see his squad number?

Part/Time Supporter
26-10-2012, 11:21 AM

Like he was going to sign for them this week.

Also worth noting that he's ended up signing for the chairman who imposed the transfer embargo.

HIBERNIAN-0762
26-10-2012, 11:25 AM
When do they play the yams, will be interesting to see that one

marti1875
26-10-2012, 11:25 AM
His obsession with this "51" really is worrying...he's just arrived there and already got his UTD training top with the "51" on it...:rolleyes:

cabbageandribs1875
26-10-2012, 11:27 AM

Also worth noting that he's ended up signing for the chairman who imposed the transfer embargo.

do you think theres some jiggery pokery going on :)

Wheat Hound

Tis on the training top he is wearing, number 51, though I thought the yamtards were going for 1-5 as their score of choice, so he may yet be called a splitter a la Life of Brian.

iwasthere1972

Go to the Dundee united home page and a photo or video will appear. Number 51 on the top he is wearing.

Craig_in_Prague
26-10-2012, 11:32 AM
what a welt

Heisenberg
26-10-2012, 11:32 AM
Will Deegan be back in time to snap him when we play Utd on the 11th? :greengrin

Borderhibbie76
26-10-2012, 11:36 AM
U gotta laugh at our pennyless pink neighbours...just too funny!!

Bostonhibby
26-10-2012, 11:37 AM

Wonder where his loyalties actually lie? still, that is Utd's problem and loving the message this sends to the Yams.........

#FromTheCapital
26-10-2012, 11:37 AM
Looks pathetic with his 51 squad number. Sucking up to the fans of an opposing team, what a welt.

Hope he gets snapped in 2 when we next play them at ER

Steve20
26-10-2012, 11:38 AM

He couldn't sign for them this week. He can when his Utd deal runs out. I might be wrong but I think he will.

Not bothered either way because if you get someone proper to deal with him, he can be quiet and I think we have players that can deal with him now.

clerriehibs
26-10-2012, 11:41 AM
Go to the Dundee united home page and a photo or video will appear. Number 51 on the top he is wearing.

Refugees tend to hang on to things from their past.

PatHead
26-10-2012, 11:41 AM
Looks pathetic with his 51 squad number. Sucking up to the fans of an opposing team, what a welt.

Never wish bad on anyone but wouldn't complain if he gets an injury whilst scoring the winner against Hearts on Wednesday. Not too bad just enough to ensure he becomes a wage thief at Swinnie whist using up a fair chunk of the £50 they raise through the share issue.

Part/Time Supporter
26-10-2012, 11:43 AM
He couldn't sign for them this week. He can when his Utd deal runs out. I might be wrong but I think he will.

Not bothered either way because if you get someone proper to deal with him, he can be quiet and I think we have players that can deal with him now.

They were expecting the embargo to be lifted this week.

.Sean.
26-10-2012, 11:51 AM
I don't normally advocate violence but I would love to see some big radge pan that ***** heid in. Hearts fanny.

Pretty Boy
26-10-2012, 11:51 AM
Good signing for United.

Nae luck yams.

Wembley67
26-10-2012, 11:58 AM
Quite amusing on both accounts, him joining the Terrors and the squad number is slightly funny as well - wouldn't lose sleep over it, imagine if it was a Hibs player that had done this...we would be whacking each off within seconds.

superfurryhibby
26-10-2012, 12:08 PM
Quite amusing on both accounts, him joining the Terrors and the squad number is slightly funny as well - wouldn't lose sleep over it, imagine if it was a Hibs player that had done this...we would be whacking each off within seconds.

Agreed. Too many angry people in this world. Personally, I find it all a wee bit sad that folk get so wound up by it. Still, whatever turns you on I suppose.

Matty_Jack04
26-10-2012, 12:13 PM
He'll be in the yams squad jan 3rd no doubt in my mind unfortunately for them he'll be replacing someone more than likely McGowan who will be flogged off for pennies

clerriehibs
26-10-2012, 12:14 PM

Speak for yourself

Heisenberg
He'll be in the yams squad jan 3rd no doubt in my mind unfortunately for them he'll be replacing someone more than likely McGowan who will be flogged off for pennies

He's signed for Utd till the 30th has he not?

brythehibby

Agreed. Too many angry people in this world. Personally, I find it all a wee bit sad that folk get so wound up by it. Still, whatever turns you on I suppose.

Here here, if the roles were reversed we would all be laughing about it. Who cares, as long as deeegan smashes him when he comes to Easter Road i dont care what number he is.

clerriehibs
26-10-2012, 12:15 PM

Is he not signed up by the arabs till jan 30? Surely the yams won't actually BUY a player?

Bristolhibby
26-10-2012, 12:16 PM
When does the window open and "slam" shut?

That is also presuming the yams don't have another transfer embargo in place.

J

matty_f
26-10-2012, 12:17 PM
Hibs don't want to be seen as a soft touch anymore. When United come to Easter Road let's make sure everyone connected with Hibs - players, staff, management and crucially the support make sure he never, ever thinks about taking the pish again.
Hope every player takes a turn booting the **** up and down.

3pm
26-10-2012, 12:19 PM
Hibs don't want to be seen as a soft touch anymore. When United come to Easter Road let's make sure everyone connected with Hibs - players, staff, management and crucially the support make sure he never, ever thinks about taking the pish again.

Might be a decent atmosphere for a Sunday 12.45 kick off.

Biggie
26-10-2012, 12:20 PM

It's antagonistic and classless from skacel...I'm surprised Dundee Utd went along with that tbh....I'd have thought they'd have questioned where his loyalties lie ?....is it to play for dundee utd or is it to play to the yam hordes and have them wish they could suck yer dick when you play them....riduculous decison to wear that number.

Albanian Hibs
26-10-2012, 12:20 PM
What a cock he is. Would never get tired of booting him in the nuts.

Part/Time Supporter
26-10-2012, 12:21 PM

This. The main thing was that he didn't sign for Hearts, which would have made a nonsense of the new SPL rules re paying wages on time.

degenerated
26-10-2012, 12:21 PM

he definitely won't :wink: he was only going to be signing for the jamtards till end of January

Albanian Hibs
26-10-2012, 12:23 PM
It's antagonistic and classless from skacel...I'm surprised Dundee Utd went along with that tbh....I'd have thought they'd have questioned where his loyalties lie ?....is it to play for dundee utd or is it to play to the yam hordes and have them wish they could suck yer dick when you play them....riduculous decison to wear that number.

Classless and Skacel. Two words that have never been more suited to each other.

Lucius Apuleius
26-10-2012, 12:29 PM
I think it says more about Dundee Utd letting him have that number to be honest.

iwasthere1972
26-10-2012, 12:30 PM
Not one for advocating violence but I hope someone wipes that smile off his face.

Part/Time Supporter
26-10-2012, 12:31 PM
Who is going to break the news to Rudolf that he has signed for Dundee Hibernian?

Hibs7
26-10-2012, 12:31 PM

That is exactly what the Turd wants, better to completely ignore the @rsehole as if he doesn't exist, that will have a better effect.

allezsauzee
26-10-2012, 12:38 PM
The best thing we could do when he returns to ER is to not even acknowledge his existence. He wants to make himself out as the hammer of the Hibs but he's nothing but a classless turd.

Lucius Apuleius
26-10-2012, 12:39 PM
In fact, change of mind. New Orleans Saints style bounty on him.

givescotlandfreedom
26-10-2012, 12:42 PM

I agree. Pretty sad for Skacel to get away with his Hearts fueled taunting of Hibernian whilst playing for a totally different club,

Pedantic_Hibee
26-10-2012, 12:48 PM
Hearts fans will be absolutely greeting about this.

Then they'll cheer themselves up by saying he's deliberately only signed 'til the 30th January so he can make a Tynie return the next day.

Then they'll realise they've actually got 3 paydays to go until then and will ruefully crawl back under their morally, and financially, bankrupt stone.

Tally ho ya rootin-tootin shower of nonce-employing creeps. :aok:

:fenlon

AberdreamHibee
26-10-2012, 12:51 PM
Career ender so the guy so that he walks like he **** himself for the rest of his days please Mr Deegan.

carnoustiehibee
26-10-2012, 02:31 PM
Strange that Steven Thomson was on the 3 man panel that gave hearts the embargo then goes and signs Skacel 2 days later. :cb

Beefster
26-10-2012, 02:34 PM

Only if Hearts manage to pay their November, December and January salaries on time. That's about as likely as Charlize Theron phoning my house tonight and asking for a threesome with me and Mrs Beefster.

jonty
26-10-2012, 02:36 PM
Only if Hearts manage to pay their November, December and January salaries on time. That's about as likely as Charlize Theron phoning my house tonight and asking for a threesome with me and Mrs Beefster.
Friday night is Mrs B's bingo night? :dunno: :greengrin

justlikebrazil
26-10-2012, 02:41 PM
Funny you said that Charlize just phoned me for that threesome but had to decline as im off to see the famous Edinburgh Hibees :aok:

Jim44
26-10-2012, 04:19 PM
While a handful of realistic Jambos on KB seem disappointed with Skacel, the vast majority are rejoicing at the cosy arrangement struck by themselves and D Utd. intended to inflict damage on every other SPL club and at the same time allowing him to get match fit for his glorious return to the PBS on 31st January. Somehow I don't see Stephen Thompson seeing things in the same light.

easty
26-10-2012, 04:27 PM
That is exactly what the Turd wants, better to completely ignore the @rsehole as if he doesn't exist, that will have a better effect.

Exactly, we should ignore his existence the next time he plays against Hibs. Personally, I wouldn't waste my breath on he ****.

Franck Stanton
26-10-2012, 05:40 PM
Take it he has reduced his wage demands then, D'unt aren't renowned for paying over-the-odds wages. Personally think Scatchel is using them till the pinkoids have their transfer embargo lifted and he will scuttle back to them.

Minder
26-10-2012, 05:58 PM
One less potential barrier to us pumping them in January. With added bonus of seeing their hurt when he scores against them.

:flag:

Wotherspiniesta
26-10-2012, 06:07 PM
Here here, if the roles were reversed we would all be laughing about it. Who cares, as long as deeegan smashes him when he comes to Easter Road i dont care what number he is.

:agree:

Unfortunately for Rudolf the brown nosed *******, blood will show on an orange jersey.

Can we bring back Ian Murray for one game, please?

HIBERNIAN-0762
26-10-2012, 06:12 PM
Makes me sick to the stomach thinking that this yam clique that's on the DU bench are getting him fit for his triumphant return to the inbreds, if this is the case then the SFA should investigate, it would be of course a typical arrogant way that this ugly club operates, a disgrace to Scottish football, hopefully they will be joining their big cousins in the 3rd Division soon.

Franck Stanton
26-10-2012, 06:13 PM
Just convince Deegan that it was Skatchel thet broke his jaw, stand back and watch the fireworks.

Newhaven
26-10-2012, 06:36 PM
Not one for advocating violence but I hope someone wipes that smile off his face.

Hopefully with a brick :agree:

Hainan Hibs
26-10-2012, 06:37 PM
I'd be rather peeved if I was an Arab. Skacel seems more concerned with winding up hibees than getting on with playing with UTD.

Skacel is an absolute trumpet of a man and a good two footed leg cruncher is what is needed to wipe that stupid smirk off his face.

VickMackie
26-10-2012, 07:07 PM
Cringeworthy.

Signs for a club but pandering to hearts. :faf: embarrassment.

VickMackie
26-10-2012, 07:08 PM
I'd be rather peeved if I was an Arab. Skacel seems more concerned with winding up hibees than getting on with playing with UTD.

Skacel is an absolute trumpet of a man and a good two footed leg cruncher is what is needed to wipe that stupid smirk off his face.

S.sct
26-10-2012, 07:31 PM
do you think theres some jiggery pokery going on :)

Defo doing the yams a favor here:cb

Just Alf
26-10-2012, 08:02 PM

This!

Wotherspiniesta
26-10-2012, 09:08 PM
Oi, Rudolf!

shetlandhibee
26-10-2012, 10:57 PM
His obsession with this "51" really is worrying...he's just arrived there and already got his UTD training top with the "51" on it...:rolleyes:
Sparky should get one with 62 or 70 on it:greengrin

silverhibee
26-10-2012, 11:37 PM

By taking that number he has just made himself a target for a random attack.

What a fud and if he bumps in to the wrong people in the Capital he will get what he deserves, a good doing.

SteveHFC
26-10-2012, 11:38 PM
Skacel - :fenlon

Sir David Gray
26-10-2012, 11:46 PM
What a freak.

I could just about live with this number thing if he had re-signed for them, as it's something that you might expect from someone playing for a rival club but I can't get my head around why Dundee Utd would sanction such a thing when it's clearly a wind up at Hibs' expense relating to his time at another club and nothing at all to do with them.

Sadly I'm not going to make the game against them on the 11th due to work but I hope we (and by saying 'we' I mean the fans and the players) make it the most uncomfortable afternoon that he's ever had in Scottish football.

The only way he should be leaving Easter Road that day should be by crutches, after receiving a numerous amount of fair but robust challenges on him during the 90 minutes.

Welcome back Rudi, ya twat!

BS44
27-10-2012, 12:05 AM
What a freak.

I could just about live with this number thing if he had re-signed for them, as it's something that you might expect from someone playing for a rival club but I can't get my head around why Dundee Utd would sanction such a thing when it's clearly a wind up at Hibs' expense relating to his time at another club and nothing at all to do with them.

Sadly I'm not going to make the game against them on the 11th due to work but I hope we (and by saying 'we' I mean the fans and the players) make it the most uncomfortable afternoon that he's ever had in Scottish football.

The only way he should be leaving Easter Road that day should be by crutches, after receiving a numerous amount of fair but robust challenges on him during the 90 minutes.

Welcome back Rudi, ya twat!

Peter Houston told me tonight that he didn't realise the significance of the number. Whether anyone believes that is another thing but he
did seem genuine to me.

Wotherspiniesta
27-10-2012, 12:09 AM
Peter Houston told me tonight that he didn't realise the significance of the number. Whether anyone believes that is another thing but he
did seem genuine to me.

Absolute pish. Houston is a jambo.

Sir David Gray
27-10-2012, 12:10 AM
did seem genuine to me.

A former Hearts employee doesn't realise the significance of a former Hearts player wanting to wear the number 51 shirt?

Aye right...:rolleyes:

SteveHFC
27-10-2012, 12:10 AM
Absolute pish. Houston is a jambo fud.

Sorted that for you :wink:

BS44
27-10-2012, 12:13 AM
Absolute pish. Houston is a jambo.

He also told me that although he spent eight years at Tynecastle he is not a Hearts fan. :greengrin

.Sean.
27-10-2012, 12:47 AM
Clubs were clearly queing up for this hero seeing as its the mighty dundee united he's signed for.

hfc rd
27-10-2012, 12:50 AM
Can't wait to see Mcpake snap this fud in half on Sunday 11th November.

Hibernia Na Eir
27-10-2012, 10:07 AM

Big nose Czech fart is probably hoping that the club with not a penny to their name will take notice of him.
I sincerely hope his ex bird fae musselburgh got as much cash out him as possible! the guy is just an annoying p***s wart.

Del Boy
27-10-2012, 12:39 PM

What a fud and if he bumps in to the wrong people in the Capital he will get what he deserves, a good doing.

really? it's a wind up (which has clearly worked judging by this thread) and not a very bright thing to do, but dont think he deserves to be attacked because of it.

JimBHibees
27-10-2012, 12:48 PM
did seem genuine to me.

How would he not know the significance did he not take any notice of last seasons Scottish cup final. To say he didnt realise the significance is a lie IMO.

JimBHibees
27-10-2012, 12:48 PM
He also told me that although he spent eight years at Tynecastle he is not a Hearts fan. :greengrin

Falkirk fan?

Lucius Apuleius
27-10-2012, 01:35 PM
Falkirk fan?

Would doubt it. Is he not from Glasgow?

Kaiser1962
27-10-2012, 01:50 PM
Big nose Czech fart is probably hoping that the club with not a penny to their name will take notice of him.
I sincerely hope his ex bird fae musselburgh got as much cash out him as possible! the guy is just an annoying p***s wart.

I suspect his contract at United may be longer than the Yams life expectancy.

jonty
27-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Houston has apologised to Hibs fans - if he'd known of the relevence (the penny didnt drop) he wouldnt have let snatchel pick the number - Sportsound.

JohnStephens91
27-10-2012, 02:04 PM
He has a nose like Gonzo from the Muppets

hibbymac
27-10-2012, 02:06 PM
Houston has apologised to Hibs fans - if he'd known of the relevence (the penny didnt drop) he wouldnt have let snatchel pick the number - Sportsound.

:fibber:

PatHead
27-10-2012, 02:07 PM
Spoke to a DU director today who confirmed they didn't catch on to the shirt number. Who cares anyway he is well past his best.

If he was such a great Hearts supporter he would be buying loads of shares and save them from oblivion.

greenlex
27-10-2012, 02:12 PM

Also added if he could change it be would. Apparently he can't.

NAE NOOKIE
27-10-2012, 02:14 PM
Could care less what number he wears to be honest. Though if I was a Utd fan I would be a bit miffed that a guy playing for my team is doing his best to give a team we are going to play shortly an excuse to raise their game.

In fact to wear a number which clearly relates to a game played for a previous club is a tad disrespectfull to the Utd fans I would say.

Hibrandenburg
27-10-2012, 02:14 PM

So you're saying all ex players who have a wee jibe at their neighbours are fair game up the toon.

That's quite a dangerous statement considering where it might all end.

Spike Mandela
27-10-2012, 02:15 PM
All the motivation we need for the Utd game on 11th Nov.

hibee_nation
27-10-2012, 02:27 PM
So you're saying all ex players who have a wee jibe at their neighbours are fair game up the toon.

Hopefully it ends with skacel in casualty. :cb

heidtheba
27-10-2012, 02:29 PM
My best welcome for him would be if we didn't acknowledge him at all AND played his team off the park. He's clearly wanting a rise out of us so why bite?

--------
27-10-2012, 02:33 PM

Not a very sensible reaction, IMHO.

Especially after what happened to Gary Deegan a couple of weeks ago. The attack on Gary WAS 'random' - or seems to have been.

An attack on Skacel because of his shirt number wouldn't be random - it would deliberate retaliation for a perceived insult, surely?

Not once he's been registered under that number, I'd guess. If Houston and the Utd directors have explained and apologised ...

Rudi's a plook - but then we knew that.

Hanny
27-10-2012, 02:39 PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/20111058#asset

Link to Houston's apology on Sportsound.

Seveno
27-10-2012, 02:41 PM

An honest apology.

Danderhall Hibs
27-10-2012, 02:42 PM

Sounded genuine to me. Obviously Skacels minds elsewhere though and I think Houstons realised it.

Wotherspiniesta
27-10-2012, 02:57 PM

Lying barsteward.

Shove your apology up your erchie you Hearts loving prick.

grunt
27-10-2012, 03:45 PM

Is there anyone at all in Scottish football who believes this?
If this is true, and I don't for one second think it is, Houston must be very very dim indeed.

500miles
27-10-2012, 03:46 PM
I dinnae ken why anyone is bothered. Scoring five goals is cracking..... it's not six or seven right enough. And, of course, we didn't have to rely on bent officials to achieve what we did.

Franck Stanton
27-10-2012, 03:59 PM
Lying barsteward.

This, to say he didn't realise is just a cop-out. What planet is he living on ? He knew alright. Tosser

Apocalypso
27-10-2012, 04:13 PM

R'Albin
27-10-2012, 04:33 PM
Graham Stack ‏@GrahamStack1 (https://twitter.com/GrahamStack1)
“@LC_Flamingo (https://twitter.com/LC_Flamingo): On my way to firpark #Higdon3 (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Higdon3&src=hash)-0” ha ha you love it!! I see the Rat with the big Snozzle joined a bigger club than his last

:greengrin

Biggie
27-10-2012, 04:51 PM
Is there anyone at all in Scottish football who believes this?
If this is true, and I don't for one second think it is, Houston must be very very dim indeed.

Exactly...houston's a lying jambo twat

IFONLY
27-10-2012, 05:24 PM
Can't wait to see Mcpake snap this fud in half next Sunday.

Its a bit out of order asking Hibs to play two games next weekend St Mirren on Saturday then Dundee Utd on Sunday!!!!!!!

hfc rd
27-10-2012, 05:55 PM
[/B]
Its a bit out of order asking Hibs to play two games next weekend St Mirren on Saturday then Dundee Utd on Sunday!!!!!!!

Ahh crap! Having to many beers and going on hibs.net isn't a good idea. ;)

Will fix it for you.

JimBHibees
27-10-2012, 06:26 PM

Pretty ridiculous comment to be fair.

JimBHibees
27-10-2012, 06:27 PM

I am sure it could be changed if there was a will to do so.

greenginger
27-10-2012, 07:34 PM

Traynor was on sports sound asking if these Lithuanian wages were recorded in the Yams contracts lodged with the SPL. As I have posted before, Skacel's wages last season as per his SPL contract was £ 3000/week or £ 150,000 per year. These were the figures quoted in the Court papers for his tiff with his agent.

That would make him one of the lowest paid first team players at the PBS so that was obviously not his full salary.

I think he will have to see if he can get his 5 1 number changed to 0 3. :greengrin

StevieC
27-10-2012, 07:35 PM
Lying barsteward.

Did you listen to the clip?
It sounded like a genuine apology to me.

StevieC
27-10-2012, 07:37 PM

Knowing SFA rules and regulations I suspect that, once registered, squad numbers can't be changed until the end of a season.

StevieC
27-10-2012, 07:42 PM
Traynor was on sports sound asking if these Lithuanian wages were recorded in the Yams contracts lodged with the SPL. As I have posted before, Skacel's wages last season as per his SPL contract was £ 3000/week or £ 150,000 per year. These were the figures quoted in the Court papers for his tiff with his agent.

So there is an outside chance the Scottish Cup result may get reversed. :greengrin

Just kidding. :wink:

Wotherspiniesta
27-10-2012, 07:46 PM

I listened to the clip.

I also know people who know Houston. And I can tell you for a fact that he knew about the relevance of the shirt number.

He's a clever guy, and he's been in football for long enough to know how to act around the media. He might think it's clever to pleed innocence, but I can guarantee you, he knew about this.

I'd rather he just came out and said so because the shirt number means absolutely nothing.

HIBERNIAN-0762
27-10-2012, 08:36 PM
because the shirt number means absolutely nothing.

Really?, simply don't agree here.

They are obsessed with us, always have been always will be, they are a totally pish/mediocre team who live way way beyond their means, he knows what it's all about for sure, his stupid face is the give away, pity help him the next time we play DUFC

SMAXXA
27-10-2012, 09:26 PM
I listened to the clip.

I also know people who know Houston. And I can tell you for a fact that he knew about the relevance of the shirt number.

He's a clever guy, and he's been in football for long enough to know how to act around the media. He might think it's clever to pleed innocence, but I can guarantee you, he knew about this.

I'd rather he just came out and said so because the shirt number means absolutely nothing.

Bullox, you telling me a weegie whos the manager of Dundee UTD is subjected or consumed with this minor issue in the grang scheme of things if your not a hibs or hearts fan gives a flying **** about Hearts these days, IMO not. I believe as Steve C said it was a genuine appology, which FWI he didnt need to make or even entertain.

Take it for what it is, not everyone is out to get us or even can be bothered putting the boot in to Hibs.

AFKA5814_Hibs
27-10-2012, 09:36 PM
Every Hibs player should refuse to shake his hand if he starts the game and take it in turns to put the boot in.

Not normally one who wishes an injury on an opposing player, but on this ocassion i'll make an acception.

green leaves
27-10-2012, 09:38 PM
Lets pretend the cup final finished 5-1 to Hibs,Gary leaves Hibs and signs for Dundee utd,shirt number 51.

10 page thread on .net about what a legend he is,gitru the **** etc.

have a wee sense of humour,treat it for what it is an irrelevance.

Cant see what there is to be offended by.

AFKA5814_Hibs
27-10-2012, 09:47 PM
Lets pretend the cup final finished 5-1 to Hibs,Gary leaves Hibs and signs for Dundee utd,shirt number 51.

i think there will be several Hibs players who played in that Cup Final who might see it differently.

ronaldo7
27-10-2012, 09:57 PM

Zipped up the back springs to mind.

No way Houston didn't understand what the 51 meant. Not in a million years.

LeighLoyal
27-10-2012, 10:00 PM
Is that right, his shirt no 51? What a ****bag.

#FromTheCapital
27-10-2012, 10:01 PM

It's just the latest in a long line of classless acts by that ********. Could understand if skacel was an Edinburgh lad who had spent all his life supporting hearts and therefore hating hibs. But he's not, he's from Prague and would never even of heard of hibs or hearts until a few years ago. He only does it to suck up to the maroon hordes. A welt of the highest order. The thing is that he's a decent player, there's no need for him to act like a dick but he does anyway.

Hibernia Na Eir
27-10-2012, 10:07 PM
He has a nose like Gonzo from the Muppets

It's an insult to the Roman nose.

Hibernia Na Eir
27-10-2012, 10:12 PM
choosing that number is obviously an act of hatred towards us, so, we (Hibs fans) must be getting to him. which makes me smile.

he's jealous of Hibs. Pure and simple.

PatHead
27-10-2012, 10:19 PM
His first home game will be against Hearts on Wednesday in the League Cup.

How ironic would it be if he were to become injured

Jonnyboy
27-10-2012, 10:20 PM
His first home game will be against Hearts on Wednesday in the League Cup.

How ironic would it be if he were to become injured

Fine by me but only after his third goal hits the net :wink:

hibsbollah
27-10-2012, 10:24 PM
It's just the latest in a long line of classless acts by that ********. Could understand if skacel was an Edinburgh lad who had spent all his life supporting hearts and therefore hating hibs. But he's not, he's from Prague and would never even of heard of hibs or hearts until a few years ago. He only does it to suck up to the maroon hordes. A welt of the highest order. The thing is that he's a decent player, there's no need for him to act like a dick but he does anyway.

He hates us because of the refugee song. hes said as much in interview.

PatHead
27-10-2012, 10:24 PM
Fine by me but only after his third goal hits the net :wink:

After diving to get a last minute winning penalty just to rub salt in the wound

#FromTheCapital
27-10-2012, 10:32 PM
He hates us because of the refugee song. hes said as much in interview.

Ah I see, suppose he's got a point then. He's still a cock nosed welt tho.

silverhibee
27-10-2012, 11:17 PM
really? it's a wind up (which has clearly worked judging by this thread) and not a very bright thing to do, but dont think he deserves to be attacked because of it.

Too far and he will see it backfire on him.

Prick.

silverhibee
27-10-2012, 11:20 PM

I am not saying all ex players, just rudolph.

His making. :aok:

silverhibee
27-10-2012, 11:27 PM
Not a very sensible reaction, IMHO.

Especially after what happened to Gary Deegan a couple of weeks ago. The attack on Gary WAS 'random' - or seems to have been. ----------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An attack on Skacel because of his shirt number wouldn't be random - it would deliberate retaliation for a perceived insult, surely?

Not once he's been registered under that number, I'd guess. If Houston and the Utd directors have explained and apologised ...

Rudi's a plook - but then we knew that.

So your not to sure if it was a random attack on Deegan.

He has brought it on himself Doddie, plenty nutters up town who will be willing to kick his arse. I will lose no sleep over it.

silverhibee
27-10-2012, 11:29 PM
Pretty ridiculous comment to be fair.

We will see. :aok:

The Harp
27-10-2012, 11:40 PM
Seems a pretty infantile thing for Skachel to have done and a bit naive of United to be conned into allowing it. It'll certainly add to the atmosphere when United come to ER on the 11 Nov if he plays - might even add a few onto the gate, not what the clown would have had in mind.

hibee92
28-10-2012, 12:08 AM

I'd still be out.

Wotherspiniesta
28-10-2012, 12:20 AM
Bullox, you telling me a weegie whos the manager of Dundee UTD is subjected or consumed with this minor issue in the grang scheme of things if your not a hibs or hearts fan gives a flying **** about Hearts these days, IMO not. I believe as Steve C said it was a genuine appology, which FWI he didnt need to make or even entertain.

Take it for what it is, not everyone is out to get us or even can be bothered putting the boot in to Hibs.

Nothing "Bullox" about it. He worked for Hearts for about 9 years and still affiliates homself with a lot of former Jambos.

If you think he didn't know what Skacel was doing then you clearly know nothing about the yam kind.

Onion
28-10-2012, 05:52 AM
Nothing "Bullox" about it. He worked for Hearts for about 9 years and still affiliates homself with a lot of former Jambos.

If you think he didn't know what Skacel was doing then you clearly know nothing about the yam kind.

:agree: DUFC knew exactly what he was doing. Their problem is they could hardly admit to have been complicit in such a tastless stunt. Not only would DUFC have come across as being amateurs, their own fans would have been up in arms at them letting this happen.

Their "apology" to Hibs is as much a statement to their own fans. Totally pathetic. They now say they would not have allowed it had they known, and can't do anything about it now. Well there is... don't play him ! Problem solved.

500miles
28-10-2012, 06:18 AM
So singing about someone being a "f***ing refugee" is just a bit of banter, but getting a number on your shirt is outrageous disrespect, and means he deserves to have his head kicked in up town? That's just embarrassing on so many levels. A bit of perspective people. The only folk who maybe have a right to be pissed off by this are his new employers.

Want to wipe the smile off his face? Pump Utd, and then pump Hearts.

Hibrandenburg
28-10-2012, 07:02 AM

So what about ex Hibs players who had 7-0 dyed into their hair or had it dyed green or managers who called them a pub team? Where do you start and where do you draw the line, who's judge and jury when declaring open season on battering players?

"Let he without sin, cast the first stone," to quote one of my favourite fairy tales.

Hibrandenburg
28-10-2012, 07:44 AM

So what about ex Hibs players who had 7-0 dyed into their hair or had it dyed green or managers who called them a pub team? Where do you start and where do you draw the line, who's judge and jury when declaring open season on battering players?

"Let he without sin, cast the first stone," to quote one of my favourite fairy tales.

degenerated
28-10-2012, 07:57 AM

Murray played for hibs when he did that and Collins called them a pub team during a dressing room talk with the team, it only got out because it was supposedly overheard by a journalist. I reckon they probably have the away dressing room at the piggery bugged. Slightly different circumstances to the stupidity that dufc are engaging in. Hope it encourages us to stick 5 past them and someone takes skacel right out early doors.

hibsbollah
28-10-2012, 08:15 AM
So singing about someone being a "f***ing refugee" is just a bit of banter, but getting a number on your shirt is outrageous disrespect, and means he deserves to have his head kicked in up town? That's just embarrassing on so many levels. A bit of perspective people. The onily folk who maybe have a right to be pissed off by this are his new employers.

Having just read the article, it reads as if he was forced into an apology. Its embarrassing. Why he is bringing hibs into it at all, as if we were all easily offended sweetie wives?

Hibrandenburg
28-10-2012, 08:33 AM
Murray played for hibs when he did that and Collins called them a pub team during a dressing room talk with the team, it only got out because it was supposedly overheard by a journalist. I reckon they probably have the away dressing room at the piggery bugged. Slightly different circumstances to the stupidity that dufc are engaging in. Hope it encourages us to stick 5 past them and someone takes skacel right out early doors.
That's not the point though. The point being that any ****bag could justify an attack on any player using warped logic. To call for such action here is IMO irresponsible and may even have legal consequences.

greenginger
28-10-2012, 08:35 AM
I wonder if the tax dodging cretin knows his fantastic new club started life as Dundee Hibernian F C. I think he should be told ! :greengrin

Geo_1875
28-10-2012, 08:45 AM
Heard Houston's "apology" on the radio last night and can only say he's a ****ing lying bawbag. Scatchel announced rather publicly some time ago that he would be wearing the 51 shirt wherever he ended up playing next. And for the BBC to consider it newsworthy shows them in a rather poor light as well.

The_Sauz
28-10-2012, 08:47 AM
Peter Houston knew exactly what he was doing, just like his mate Craig latrine did at the Scotland game at Easter Road by bring on Black :agree:

hibsbollah
28-10-2012, 10:35 AM
Im not offended by the squad number thing at all; hes clearly a hater which is his prerogative.

But can you imagine Sauzee pulling a stunt like that? (yam acquaintances like to tell me Skacel is 'their Sauzee' in terms of quality. Not the same class though.

#FromTheCapital
28-10-2012, 10:44 AM
Im not offended by the squad number thing at all; hes clearly a hater which is his prerogative.

But can you imagine Sauzee pulling a stunt like that? (yam acquaintances like to tell me Skacel is 'their Sauzee' in terms of quality. Not the same class though.

Sauzee is in a different league to ratcel. Much better footballer and achieved much more in his career. To even compare them in the first place is derogatory to sauzee and shows hearts fans to be even more deluded than I thought. And as you say sauzee has much more class.

3pm
28-10-2012, 11:35 AM
First up, what does that prick look like with the 51 on his back? Deary me.

Next up. Their 'Sauzee'?! I'll crack the jokes. I am sure Franck might have got a game for Southampton in his prime in the 2nd tier of English football. Also, he'd have played in his right position and not got bombed out to full back cos he was pish.

Good SPL player but a bawbag and a Hertz *******.

As good as Sauzee! Gies peace. Stupid Hearts pricks.

Hainan Hibs
28-10-2012, 11:41 AM

There are no words to describe how ludicrous it is to try to put Skacel on the same level as Sauzee. I feel very unclean just typing their names in the same sentence.

JimBHibees
28-10-2012, 11:55 AM

Personally have always thought that is how that got out. Unscrupulous business types do it all the time.

Kato
28-10-2012, 12:11 PM
So singing about someone being a "f***ing refugee" is just a bit of banter, but getting a number on your shirt is outrageous disrespect, and means he deserves to have his head kicked in up town? That's just embarrassing on so many levels. A bit of perspective people. The only folk who maybe have a right to be pissed off by this are his new employers.

This.

Hibs90
28-10-2012, 03:39 PM
http://www.cumbernauld-news.co.uk/news/houston-apology-over-skacel-shirt-number-1-2602876

Houston apologies...

jonty
28-10-2012, 03:55 PM
Snatchel does know who the home team were that day?

woody47
28-10-2012, 04:23 PM
http://www.cumbernauld-news.co.uk/news/houston-apology-over-skacel-shirt-number-1-2602876

Houston apologies...

Too late. Houston is a liar IMO through and through when he says he didn't realise the significence. Unless he has been living in the outer hebrides as a hermit in a cave for the past three months he would have seen rudy scats quotes about wanting to wear 51. Does Houston really think we are as stupid as the prats in the PBS.

Lets hump his team big time when they come to ER and give him a hard time from the start. To££er!

Viva_Palmeiras
28-10-2012, 04:29 PM
Diversion tactics pure and simple just like Kenny Shiels - deflect the attention away from their players and on to themselves taking the pressure off and creating something out of nothing to have a cause to fight against.

hibees 7062
28-10-2012, 04:29 PM
Too late. Houston is a liar IMO through and through when he says he didn't realise the significence. Unless he has been living in the outer hebrides as a hermit in a cave for the past three months he would have seen rudy scats quotes about wanting to wear 51. Does Houston really think we are as stupid as the prats in the PBS.

Lets hump his team big time when they come to ER and give him a hard time from the start. To££er!

:agree: Exactly rite

Smiggy 7-0
28-10-2012, 04:44 PM
HOUSTON, "I didn't realise the significance". Surely when a new player asks for a certain squad number, the manager would ask WHY? Don't believe him A-HOLE
SKACHEL - Hot time ahead when you visit Easter Road. TWAT, DO YOUR HAMSTRING or something more serious against the Hertz.

heidtheba
28-10-2012, 06:38 PM
This.

Def :agree:

The Voice Of Reason
28-10-2012, 06:46 PM
1. If I was a Dun Utd fan I would not be happy about the number 51 thing.

2. I also happen to believe Houston when he says he never realised.

3. Now on to the serious bit. It would be a crying shame if Skacel suffered a bad injury playing against us. I for one would NOT have a quiet chuckle to myself and think "what goes around comes around". Honest.

Biggie
28-10-2012, 06:58 PM
HOUSTON, "I didn't realise the significance". Surely when a new player asks for a certain squad number, the manager would ask WHY? Don't believe him A-HOLE
SKACHEL - Hot time ahead when you visit Easter Road. TWAT, DO YOUR HAMSTRING or something more serious against the Hertz.

I don't think they'll play him against the yams....

28-10-2012, 09:56 PM
Let him have his pathetic little fun. The fact that the yams think he is anywhere near as good as Sir Sauzee is hilarious!

Pathetic little nobody just trying to suck up to the hearts fans hhahahaha !

GGTTH - Tick tock!

Jim44
29-10-2012, 09:20 AM
It's just another indication of the Jambos financial plight that their current legend, who is absolutely desperate to play for them, is playing for a nominal wage for one of their closest rivals. Through his shirt number antics, all he is succeeding in doing is to focus the spotlight more fiercly on the dire straits of the club he is supposed to adore.

Part/Time Supporter
29-10-2012, 09:22 AM
I'm not bothered by the number choice.

I think Houston's (insincere) "apology" is more for the consumption of DUFC fans. If Skacel was accused of not trying a leg against Hearts (which isn't unlikely, given the type of player he is), then Houston would have been criticised for giving him that number and signing a player who isn't fully committed to DUFC. By getting this "apology" out there before he kicks a ball, he heads off that criticism.

CRAZYHIBBY
29-10-2012, 09:34 AM
Cant see what the big deal is ....im sure I remember ian murray having green hair and 6-2 on his nut

Baldy Foghorn
29-10-2012, 09:48 AM
Skacel is still pandering to the yams, pretending he is some sort of God to them......Rather disrepectful to his new employers I would say....He seems to have stirred a hornet's nest on here, he thinks it is banter, which indeed it is, but still pretty classless imo

Lucius Apuleius
29-10-2012, 09:51 AM
Cant see what the big deal is ....im sure I remember ian murray having green hair and 6-2 on his nut

I think the big difference here is the fact he was playing for Hibs. This would be the equivalent of him doing it when he signed for the hun.

wazoo1875
29-10-2012, 09:53 AM

Not when he was at Rangers tho! Thats the problem here, he's not at HOMOFC now he's a UTD player. Its disrespectful to them as much as it is to some of us.

Caversham Green
29-10-2012, 10:17 AM
It's just another indication of the Jambos financial plight that their current legend, who is absolutely desperate to play for them, is playing for a nominal wage for one of their closest rivals. Through his shirt number antics, all he is succeeding in doing is to focus the spotlight more fiercly on the dire straits of the club he is supposed to adore.

:agree: HoMFC had plenty of chances to sign him before their transfer embargo so what this tells us is that Dundee United are now able to pay better wages than HoMFC.

greenginger
29-10-2012, 10:23 AM
Skacel is still pandering to the yams, pretending he is some sort of God to them......Rather disrepectful to his new employers I would say....He seems to have stirred a hornet's nest on here, he thinks it is banter, which indeed it is, but still pretty classless imo

I think the best result would be was if the Yams were stripped of their Cup win solely because of that little tax dodging cretin and his deal with Vlad not being on his SPL contract.

Some Yam God he would be then. He would be safer down Leith than anywhere near Gorgie. :greengrin

JimBHibees
29-10-2012, 11:36 AM
I'm not bothered by the number choice.

I think Houston's (insincere) "apology" is more for the consumption of DUFC fans. If Skacel was accused of not trying a leg against Hearts (which isn't unlikely, given the type of player he is), then Houston would have been criticised for giving him that number and signing a player who isn't fully committed to DUFC. By getting this "apology" out there before he kicks a ball, he heads off that criticism.

I think that criticism would still be valid if he does that.

29-10-2012, 12:29 PM
Houston knew exactly what the significance of 51 was, i don't believe for a minute when he tells us he never knew.

Skacel, as like most of the hearts fans, is obsessed with hibs. Most of them hate hibs more than they love their own club. They wouldnt care if they finished 10th as long as hibs finished 11th, thats actually how pathetic it is.

JimBHibees
29-10-2012, 12:54 PM
Houston knew exactly what the significance of 51 was, i don't believe for a minute when he tells us he never knew.

Completely agree where has he been the moon. He knew the significance as he was probably at the game as well and he probably thought it was quite funny until he was pulled up about it.

Wotherspiniesta
29-10-2012, 06:32 PM
Skacel is apparently injured and won't play against Hearts.

#FromTheCapital
29-10-2012, 06:34 PM

How very convenient, I'm sure he'l make a miraculous recovery for the game against us tho.

--------
29-10-2012, 06:49 PM

I'm beginning to think that Houston's doing his old pal Fester a favour - keeping Roodee fit and available for the window in January, on the offchance the Yams will be eligible to sign him then ...

silverhibee
29-10-2012, 06:54 PM

STV said he would be on the bench because of fitness levels.

Wotherspiniesta
29-10-2012, 07:12 PM
I'm beginning to think that Houston's doing his old pal Fester a favour - keeping Roodee fit and available for the window in January, on the offchance the Yams will be eligible to sign him then ...

Seen a text today from the man himself saying exactly this.

Billy Whizz
29-10-2012, 07:13 PM
STV said he would be on the bench because of fitness levels.

Saving himself for Easter Rd on Sunday 11th

english_hibee
29-10-2012, 09:55 PM

Skacel, as like most of the hearts fans, is obsessed with hibs. Most of them hate hibs more than they love their own club. They wouldnt care if they finished 10th as long as hibs finished 11th, thats actually how pathetic it is.

Totally this. I know some jambos who actually admit to cheering for celtic in their SC semi, because they knew for an absolute fact we wouldn't beat Celtic in the final......... How disgusting is that??

clerriehibs
29-10-2012, 11:09 PM
Totally this. I know some jambos who actually admit to cheering for celtic in their SC semi, because they knew for an absolute fact we wouldn't beat Celtic in the final......... How disgusting is that??

An absolute fact?

Kato
30-10-2012, 12:27 AM

I spoke to some jambos who were wanting us to meet Celtic in final.

"Couldn't stomach it." "Celtic are more sure of beating you in the final" was their chat.

Mac
30-10-2012, 08:12 AM
Have to agree also, Houston is also clever enough to realise that skatchel has just motivated the Hibs the Hibs players beyond belief!! Fenlons team talk complete!!!

Septimus
30-10-2012, 08:30 AM
It is always mildly sad to see a professional footballer scrabbling around looking for a club at the end of his career. The number he wears on his back is irrelevant to me. The plain fact is that he is just not good enough any more. Its all downhill from here Rudi.

jonty
30-10-2012, 09:47 AM
Stop your messin' around
Better think of your future
Time you straightened
right out
Creatin' problems in town
Rudy a message to you
Rudy a
message to you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WIoHSu5v1Mo

Too late for snatchel i think.

JimBHibees
30-10-2012, 10:01 AM

Which man?

scott7_0(Prague)
30-10-2012, 11:30 AM

and vise-versa with Hibs fans re Hearts... I tend to call it rivalry.:agree:

Danderhall Hibs
30-10-2012, 01:14 PM

No danger!

Big Frank
30-10-2012, 03:17 PM
and vise-versa with Hibs fans re Hearts... I tend to call it rivalry.:agree:

Thats no' rivalry for me Scott.

In my lifetime of supporting the cabbage not one of my Hibby mates or acquintances could I say were obsessed with hertz.

They dont like them, they hate them, whatever, but I have never encountered the obsession that they have for us.

I blame Diana.

and Albert Kidd.

Wotherspiniesta
30-10-2012, 06:47 PM
Which man?

Peter Houston

No danger!

Nah, no danger. Just a bellend of a man.

lyonhibs
30-10-2012, 07:17 PM
What a load of absolute drama queens we have on this board. He's a wee Hearts tosser attempting to noise up their rivals about a fairly memorable - sadly - scoreline. It appears it has worked, which says as much for those getting all sensitive and uppity as it does about Rudi Skacel.

The man is on the downhill slope of a decent career in the SPL. Let him have his childish fun. He'll never have class and we all knew that long before this.

hibsbollah
30-10-2012, 07:42 PM
What a load of absolute drama queens we have on this board. He's a wee Hearts tosser attempting to noise up their rivals about a fairly memorable - sadly - scoreline. It appears it has worked, which says as much for those getting all sensitive and uppity as it does about Rudi Skacel.

The man is on the downhill slope of a decent career in the SPL. Let him have his childish fun. He'll never have class and we all knew that long before this.

Pretty much sums it up :agree:

Hibrandenburg
31-10-2012, 06:42 AM

This