PDA

View Full Version : Clancy fit for tonight

Hibs7
26-10-2012, 08:13 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20090262

At the bottom of the report. Stronger defence with him in it.

down-the-slope
26-10-2012, 08:17 AM
good news - he was missed. Has the ability and experience to see whats needed and tuck in to assist CH's when they get pulled out wide

Pretty Boy
26-10-2012, 08:19 AM
He's been a good signing. Glad to see he's fit.

blackpoolhibs
26-10-2012, 08:30 AM
I'm glad about this, he's been good and helped us make a better defensive unit when all 4 are playing.

He's also got a nasty streak to him and wont be bullied, I like that in a player. :thumbsup:

Judas Iscariot
26-10-2012, 08:31 AM
Good cos Maybury is honkin

SMAXXA
26-10-2012, 08:34 AM
Good cos Maybury is honkin

I was waiting on how long it would take to see this comment :wink:

JimBHibees
26-10-2012, 09:24 AM
I'm glad about this, he's been good and helped us make a better defensive unit when all 4 are playing.

He's also got a nasty streak to him and wont be bullied, I like that in a player. :thumbsup:

Agree he has been a good signing and has helped defensively especially in the air however he does seem to panic at times unnecessarily when in possession. He will be needed tonight against Higdon and this will be a big match for him going back to his former club.

Stevie Reid
26-10-2012, 12:39 PM
Great news, thought it took him a few games to fully settle in but he has been the model of consistency since, and has been a vital part in us (until last week) being an aerial presence at both ends of the pitch.

Shame he can't get on the end of his own long throws as that's one weapon that we've not been able to utilise thus far this season.

NORTHERNHIBBY
26-10-2012, 02:44 PM
Good to see him back. We may well need to man mark Higdon tonight, if that is possible. With that in mind, he may pull the centres out of position, so Clancy being able to step inside and do the same job is a plus. We need our midfield to dig deep tonight and try to stop cross balls.

AlbertK86
26-10-2012, 04:06 PM
I would bring McGivern into CH to mark Higdon.

Back 4 of

Clancy McPake. McGivern. Maybury

Think Maybury brought composure at LB and played well with Cairney.

Hanlon has been out muscled yet again in the last few weeks so want to see mcGivern who looks stronger up against Higdon

Just about to hop in the motor to head thro

Would love a win but will take a battling draw

GGTTH

Hibercelona
26-10-2012, 04:13 PM
If that pish was capable of keeping Higdon quiet for 90 minutes, then we have no excuse for not being able to cope with him ourselves tonight.

We should be looking to keep it tight and to catch them out on the break. (with the ball on the deck!)

sbell1875
26-10-2012, 04:33 PM
I would bring McGivern into CH to mark Higdon.

Back 4 of

Clancy McPake. McGivern. Maybury

Think Maybury brought composure at LB and played well with Cairney.

Hanlon has been out muscled yet again in the last few weeks so want to see mcGivern who looks stronger up against Higdon

Just about to hop in the motor to head thro

Would love a win but will take a battling draw

GGTTH

I think McPake has been as poor, if not poorer, than Hanlon the last few weeks so I would go with: Clancy McPake Hanlon McGivern.